Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By NyghtMare

@BigCimmerian said:

@NyghtMare said:

I'm taking Superman, but I could be swayed if anyone would post the fight with Captain America that Thor supposedly had that ended in a stalemate... I hear about it time and time again but I've yet to see it. I do remember this, though.

In that scan Thor is missing an eye and arm. He was fighting for hours against Vision, Doctor Strange, Hulk, Thing, Wolverine and others.

So? Thor should still be able to stomp Cap if he was missing both arms and a leg. If memory serves, that was Odin Force Thor, too :P

I'm fully aware it's ridiculous, but it's hilarious none-the-less.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By bigcimmerian

@NyghtMare said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@NyghtMare said:

I'm taking Superman, but I could be swayed if anyone would post the fight with Captain America that Thor supposedly had that ended in a stalemate... I hear about it time and time again but I've yet to see it. I do remember this, though.

In that scan Thor is missing an eye and arm. He was fighting for hours against Vision, Doctor Strange, Hulk, Thing, Wolverine and others.

So? Thor should still be able to stomp Cap if he was missing both arms and a leg. If memory serves, that was Odin Force Thor, too :P

I'm fully aware it's ridiculous, but it's hilarious none-the-less.

I agree that it was stupid writing, but Thor didn't have Odinforce in that moment, he lost it temporarily because of necklace Doctor Strange used against him.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By bigcimmerian

@AmonSet said:

@BigCimmerian: Asgardians are aliens. Being from another dimension is no different in terms of being alien than being from another planet. An alien is something not originating from earth or our dimension. Asgardians are not of our dimension so they are alien to it. They are not of our planet, so thy are alien to it. Supes is not of earth so he is alien to it. If Asgardians have their own physiology, it is an alien physiology/biology. Why do you think thy call illegal immigrants illegal aliens as well. They're humans right? They'r alien to the USA, not the planet. Supes is alien to the planet, not the dimension. Asgardians are alien to the dimension and the planet. They are more alien than Supes. Come at me bro :D.

EDIT:

That would sway me if the OP didn't say they were equalized at the olympic level. But I definitely give Thor the size/reach advantage.

Is their durability (like they both got tough jaws/can take hits), strength, and weight (same weight class) equalized as well? If not, I go Thor.

You didn't come at me lol. Coward :D

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Thor is a god regardless of his Asgardian origins. They are alien only by technical terms of not living on Earth, but Thor is literally from Earth because it's his mother and the gods lived on Earth and withdrew their presence when humans stopped worshiping them). They as a race are gods, just like the Olympians as a race are gods, the Elder gods as a race are gods (and they had no worshipers because they predate humanity and still were called gods by their own kind, and by Marvels bio entry on gods which include the younger gods like Asgardians etc...) So if you simply want to call them aliens then know that the kind of aliens they are is called gods the way Supermans kind of alien is called Kryptonians.

AmonSet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By AmonSet

@BigCimmerian:

lol. I'm not on every day. I guess you could call them some form of earthling with that origin story. But I still wouldn't call them citizens of earth. They don't refer to themselves in that manner. Still, you got me.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jobbernos

supes easily.

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By sommyt

anybody that thinks superman would win is dumb

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jay_z94

Thor. Superman has no physical advantages that would allow him to normally win a H2H battle as both have exactly the same stats in this battle. Clark would just be a normal 30 year old guy who has learnt some good manoeuvres. Thor on the other hand is still taller and heavier, and lets not forget he is a WARRIOR GOD with thousands of years of experience....... He would also have a superior mindset to superman who doesn't kill and is not normally aggressive, while thor has the arrogant, aggressive, warrior killing mindset. Saying that superman wins this battle is simply fanboyism.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#109  Edited By SpinnerComix

Ima go with Supesterman. He has been trained by Batman, Wildcat, Wonder Woman, and Wildcat (if we're talking Pre-52 Superman). It wouldn't be an easy fight because Thor is probably more experienced, but his experience isn't on that level of training

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ima go with Supesterman. He has been trained by Batman, Wildcat, Wonder Woman, and Wildcat (if we're talking Pre-52 Superman). It wouldn't be an easy fight because Thor is probably more experienced, but his experience isn't on that level of training

1000's of years of fighting>30 years of living. Thor is a warrior who has also learned martial arts.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

thor

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n0ts0an0nym0us: hercules has equal experience, is stronger and hercules has even bested the gods of war both ares and atena

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By lemonsauce

Thousands of years of asgardian training and battle experience > any training Superman has

6'6" 660lbs > 6'3" 250lbs

Thor would humiliate him really.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, he is much older, and is a much more skilled fighter, thor stomps. Its common sense really

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

thor wins he is much more of skilled fighter than superman. Thor has been training as a fighter longer than superman has

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor wins.

Thousands of years of asgardian training and battle experience > any training Superman has

6'6" 660lbs > 6'3" 250lbs

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

No Caption Provided

FinnS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By FinnS

Well first off, as highly trained as Batman is, he is only about on par with Captain America and Cap is dwarfed in fighting abilities by Thor by no small measure either.

Thor is one of THE most highly trained fighters in the Marvel universe.

Thor no powers against just about anyone in either universe, no powers and Thor wins. Hercules (Marvel) is up there with him as well.

Second, as far as Hulk vs Thor goes...some may want to look up a book from the "What if" series, #45 "What if...the Hulk went Berserk?" http://www.comicvine.com/what-if-45-what-if-the-hulk-went-berserk/4000-24420/

Basically, instead of saving Rick Jones, Banner is too slow and Rick dies in the blast. The Hulk then goes berserk killing The Thing, The Human Torch and Ironman before...wait for it...Thor arrives, goes toe to toe for a while until Thor's hammer is knocked out of his hand. Thor knowing that he will revert back to Donald Blake after 60 seconds without the hammer, has no choice but to snap Hulk's neck, killing him.

Thirdly, years ago there was the Marvel Superheroes RPG tabletop game. It was an official game and all rankings were right from Marvel.

Captain America (Amazing Rank or Rank 8) was a rank above Wolverine (Incredible Rank or Rank 7) in fighting ability. Thor was Rank 10, Unearthly Rank.

I've also seen other threads like Thor vs Superman, no powers - hand to hand and I'm sorry but Thor would hand Batman his ass hand to hand no powers/no gadgets. Superman would fare even worse.

Thor has not only trained for 1000's of years, he has also been actually fighting for 1000's of years. There are very, very few that can match Thor in both combat experience and prowess.

Wonder Woman vs Thor, no powers - H2H...now that would be an epic fight.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman......takes it

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor in a tougher fight than one would expect. He may be older but age doesn't mean autowin. Also consider he overpowers most of his opposition. Superman beat Kobra without powers.

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

boombox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps here

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Superman if you use actual skill feats.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lobo has been killing for over 400 years. Batman has trained for like, 20-something.

If you're ok with age = skill, then I'm 33.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The experience argument doesn't make much sense, because if that were true, then Thor would be superior to people like Batman, or Iron Fist. That clearly isn't the case. However he does have a large size advantage which could give him the win. I'm not entirely sure who wins this.