This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Aceofspades (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules no cryptianite

#2 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sure this has before

#3 Posted by Mortein (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

superman is stronger and faster

#4 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, it has:
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-superman/2049/
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-thor/4971/
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-superman/9827/
theres more but I dont feel like posting them 

#5 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

this has been done

#6 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
This has been done more than 15 times, actually.
#7 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before.  Thor barely loses.

#8 Edited by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein:
oh whatever 

#9 Posted by Drwhodunnit1973. (5 posts) - - Show Bio

PROOF THAT THOR BEAT SUPERMAN 

#10 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor beats Superman.

#11 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Thor

#12 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.
#13 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor but i'm not disscusing it
#14 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman despite Porlos attempt to troll 

#15 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

if superman is still weak to magic: thor 
if not: superman 

and no thor isnt stronger than superman
#16 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" Superman despite Porlos attempt to troll "
No. And I'm not trolling. I already proved in the Superman VS Hulk thread that Hulk is stronger than Supes and Thor is stronger than even WWH so Thor should be able to bring him down within minutes because of his magic.
#17 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

superman, but just barely. thors magic would give supes HELL but i think supermans speed advantage would be enough to pull him through.

#18 Posted by fatyman (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" if superman is still weak to magic: thor if not: superman  and no thor isnt stronger than superman "
superman has enough resistance to magic to battle and survive against thor
#19 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@fatyman:
maybe
#20 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San: 

you didn't prove Hulk is stronger than superman with Thor it's atleast questionalble that he's stronger than superman but Hulk is not stronger than Superman or even close
#21 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" Superman despite Porlos attempt to troll "
No. And I'm not trolling. I already proved in the Superman VS Hulk thread that Hulk is stronger than Supes and Thor is stronger than even WWH so Thor should be able to bring him down within minutes because of his magic. "
no. just... no. hulk has never had NEAR the feats that superman has. superman has moved planets, hulks biggest feat was holding up a mountain. not even close.
#22 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk nearly destroyed earth by walking when he was at his maddest. I'd love to see Superman doing that. But you can take that in the Superman VS Hulk thread.  

Anywho. Thor blasts Superman and Supes gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness.

#23 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San said:
"Hulk nearly destroyed earth by walking when he was at his maddest. I'd love to see Superman doing that. But you can take that in the Superman VS Hulk thread.   Anywho. Thor blasts Superman and Supes gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness. "

no truth in that post at all
#24 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @Deidara-San said:
"Hulk nearly destroyed earth by walking when he was at his maddest. I'd love to see Superman doing that. But you can take that in the Superman VS Hulk thread.   Anywho. Thor blasts Superman and Supes gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness. "
no truth in that post at all "
You just can't accept the truth you Superman fanboy =)
#25 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San:
i dont even like DC
#26 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San: 

you've been on the site a day and you already have a rep as a fanboy
#27 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@Deidara-San:  you've been on the site a day and you already have a rep as a fanboy "

troll
#28 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1: 

who me
#29 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@FLCL1:  who me "

no, i corrected you 

not a fanboy, a troll
#30 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @Deidara-San: i dont even like DC "
Apparently you do if you think Supes can beat Thor,Hulk,WWH, and Magneto. All the threads I've been in you've been against me when I'm not on DC's side.
#31 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Apparently you do if you think Supes can beat Thor,Hulk,WWH, and Magneto. All the threads I've been in you've been against me when I'm not on DC's side. "
well, it could be be cause the big annoying blue boyscout would kick all their asses. or maybe it's because you are a horrible troll.
#32 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire-brand said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Apparently you do if you think Supes can beat Thor,Hulk,WWH, and Magneto. All the threads I've been in you've been against me when I'm not on DC's side. "
well, it could be be cause the big annoying blue boyscout would kick all their asses. or maybe it's because you are a horrible troll. "
No he wouldn't. And I'm no troll. 
#33 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San: 

no thatsbecause superman would stomp all of Them except Thor(I might have a bias) and that isn't because of there physical stats  
superman is stronger than Thor (I compared the world serpeant and world moving the world moving even with WW and MM helping is still more impressive)   
Durability is arguablee They both survived inside a sun (this was amping superman) and both have survived things powerful enough to destroy worlds  
Superman has flown far faster Than Thor but Thor's hammer has flown far faster than superman  
The only reason I say Thor is he has more impressive energy projection and Superman is weak to magic
#34 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Deidara-San:  no thatsbecause superman would stomp all of Them except Thor(I might have a bias) and that isn't because of there physical stats  superman is stronger than Thor (I compared the world serpeant and world moving the world moving even with WW and MM helping is still more impressive)   Durability is arguablee They both survived inside a sun (this was amping superman) and both have survived things powerful enough to destroy worlds  Superman has flown far faster Than Thor but Thor's hammer has flown far faster than superman  The only reason I say Thor is he has more impressive energy projection and Superman is weak to magic "
that is a very fair arguement.
#35 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

this has been done about 20+ times, thor still wins

#36 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire-brand: 

thank you I would go into further detail but I've disscusse this several times in the last few days alone  
also it's good to see there are some pepole on the vine who are pleant instead of just posting things like "FAIL" when theres a post they disagreee with and don't even acctually come up with anything to counter the point
#37 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" this has been done about 20+ times, thor still wins "
Exactly brah. 

@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Deidara-San:  no thatsbecause superman would stomp all of Them except Thor(I might have a bias) and that isn't because of there physical stats  superman is stronger than Thor (I compared the world serpeant and world moving the world moving even with WW and MM helping is still more impressive)   Durability is arguablee They both survived inside a sun (this was amping superman) and both have survived things powerful enough to destroy worlds  Superman has flown far faster Than Thor but Thor's hammer has flown far faster than superman  The only reason I say Thor is he has more impressive energy projection and Superman is weak to magic "
We can take the others into the other threads but yep Thor wins this one.
#38 Posted by fatyman (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San: you have the worst arguments. you fail like sooooooooo hard. your biased assumptions wont get you anywhere when fact is presented to support superman.
#39 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San: you have the worst arguments. you fail like sooooooooo hard. your biased assumptions wont get you anywhere when fact is presented to support superman. "
I win man. Thor easily breaks Superman apart.
#40 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San: 

of Thor wins it will be by magic and it won't be a curbstomp
#41 Posted by fatyman (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San: you have the worst arguments. you fail like sooooooooo hard. your biased assumptions wont get you anywhere when fact is presented to support superman. "
I win man. Thor easily breaks Superman apart. "
you fail, yet again.
#42 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@Deidara-San:  of Thor wins it will be by magic and it won't be a curbstomp "

agreed not a curbstomp but still he wins.
#43 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
you fail, yet again. "
I don't fail. It looks like I win brah. The majority says that Thor would win so I guess I'm on the winning side.
#44 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San said:
" Thor beats Superman. "
@sifsclub said:
" I'm going with Thor "
@Thor's hammmer said:
" Thor but i'm not disscusing it "
#45 Posted by fatyman (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
you fail, yet again. "
I don't fail. It looks like I win brah. The majority says that Thor would win so I guess I'm on the winning side. "
you are not cool when you say brah. you just fail even more. and no, the majority know that superman wins. im not saying thor cant win, but superman will win the majority. also, no one wants to deal or talk to you anymore because you are a troll and people have better things to do than to deal with you.
#46 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
you fail, yet again. "
I don't fail. It looks like I win brah. The majority says that Thor would win so I guess I'm on the winning side. "
you are not cool when you say brah. you just fail even more. and no, the majority know that superman wins. im not saying thor cant win, but superman will win the majority. also, no one wants to deal or talk to you anymore because you are a troll and people have better things to do than to deal with you. "
I'm not a troll. I know what I say. And the majority are saying Thor wins. So Thor stomps Supes. Plain as simple.
#47 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
you fail, yet again. "
you are not cool when you say brah. you just fail even more. and no, the majority know that superman wins. im not saying thor cant win, but superman will win the majority. also, no one wants to deal or talk to you anymore because you are a troll and people have better things to do than to deal with you. "
I'm not a troll. I know what I say. And the majority are saying Thor wins. So Thor stomps Supes. Plain as simple. "
every sentence here is wrong. literally all of them. nobody but you has said that thor stomps superman.they just think that thor's magic will give him a slim edge over supes.
#48 Posted by Deidara-San (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire-brand said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
you fail, yet again. "
I'm not a troll. I know what I say. And the majority are saying Thor wins. So Thor stomps Supes. Plain as simple. "
every sentence here is wrong. literally all of them. nobody but you has said that thor stomps superman.they just think that thor's magic will give him a slim edge over supes. "
U mad? 

U mad Thor beats Superman?
#49 Posted by fatyman (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San said:
" @Fire-brand said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
" @Deidara-San said:
" @fatyman said:
you fail, yet again. "
every sentence here is wrong. literally all of them. nobody but you has said that thor stomps superman.they just think that thor's magic will give him a slim edge over supes. "
U mad?  U mad Thor beats Superman? "
what you just said, and how you said it, is a clear sign of a troll.
#50 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deidara-San: 

no he doesn't stomp  

Superman is stronger  
Superman is arguably as or more durable  
Superman has flown faster than Thor but not faster than his hammer (this might be because Thor doesn' have huge distance feats like flying across the Galaxy because he can teleport)  
Superman can probably fight faster He'has moved his arms to block at many multiples the speed of light Thor has swung his hammer twice the speed of light (although never stated to be his fastest)
Superman has less impressive feats of energy projection as far as I'm concerend although I copuld be wrong  

Superman is weak to magic Thor uses magic  

That is the only clear advantage Thor has even Though he could be more durable and have more powerful energy