Thor vs Superman

PoolFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By PoolFan

Superman is flying through the DBZ Universe answering a help call. Upon reaching the planet that sent out the signal, he is stunned by all he sees: everyone is dead. He flies through the sky looking for signs of life. As he slies a lightining bolt crashes in his back and he flies down to the land below him. His opponent lands. It is Armer Cladded Thor. Superman gets up and the two fly to eachother. Thor swings his hammer in a horizontal possition. Superman ducks it and hits Thor with an uppercut sending Thor into the air. Thor recovers and floats above Superman. Superman flies to him and throws his hammer to Superman, who moves out of the way it. Thor goes back down to the land and is followed by Superman who starts swinging at Thor. Thor evades most of the hits, but is jabbed in the stomach, Superman then takes his head and crashes it off his knee. Thor raises his hand. Superman flinches, but realizes nothing is happening. He takes Thors helmet off and raises his fist. As he does Thors hammer returns and smashes Superman in the back, sending him flying. Thor grabs his hammer and runs to Superman. Superman is getting up and Thor brings his hammer to an uppercut move hitting Superman in the face. Superman stumbles and Thor sweeps the hammer above the floor taking out Supermans legs and he falls on his back. He raises his hammer and smashes it down where Superman's head is, but Superman rolls out of the way. Superman getzs on one knee and blasts Thor with lazer vision. Thor stands strong and starts to walk slowly to Superman, but the vision is too much. A lightning bolt comes down to strike Superman, wh jums out of the way. The smoke clears and Thor rushes to Superman. Superman dodges many swings from Thor's hammer and jumps up bringing his knee to the face of Thor. Thor grabs his nose and rushes Superman, who blows on Thor with his ice breath. Thor is frozen in possition. Superman appears relieved and begins walking away. THe ice shatters and Thor smashes his hammer off the ground. Superman flies up and Thor flies up to him. They fly to the Atmosphere. Superman is hit by the hammer in the face once they reach there. He sees Thor raise it to go downward. Superman grabs it and holds it. They get into eachother's faces, where Superman hits Thor with lazer vision. Thor lets go of the hammer. Superman throws it and grabs Thors head. He begins flying down to the Planet pushing Thor's head forward and crashes it into the ground. Superman stand defiant and turns to see the hammer flying at him. Superman moves and grabs the handle. Thor begins pushing himself up. Superman lifts the hammer and crashes it down on the back of Thor's head.

Winner:
              Superman

PoolFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By PoolFan

If anyone wants me to do one of their fights let me know in a PM

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lagoon_boy
PoolFan said:
If anyone wants me to do one of their fights let me know in a PM
how about ghost rider vs spawn (normal)
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos
james234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By james234

i thought thor was immortal so how could he lose so easily and his hammer wud do alot more damage then that cause its magic

Avatar image for drwhodunnit1973_
Drwhodunnit1973.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Drwhodunnit1973.

PROOF THAT THOR BEAT SUPERMAN 

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By kagetaicho

this was spite to the dbz universe saying that thor had apparently soloed the whole universe not only that but Thor would beat Superman 1. because of magic, and 2. Superman cannot lift Thor's hammer which was the reason he won in this scenario and even if he could thor has mystical ownership over it and it would return to him.

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Omega-Man
@Drwhodunnit1973.: Superman beat Thor in that comic, it didn't show the few pages where they officaly fought I noticed, picking and choosing pages in comics just shows ignorance like that vdeo is ignorent to that Superman in that comic beat Thor.@kagetaicho said:
" this was spite to the dbz universe saying that thor had apparently soloed the whole universe not only that but Thor would beat Superman 1. because of magic, and 2. Superman cannot lift Thor's hammer which was the reason he won in this scenario and even if he could thor has mystical ownership over it and it would return to him. "

And also dude, Superman is Possably stronger than Thor is I haven't read alot of Thor comics but I do like his character but I have not seen Thor move a planet and Current supes has moved a planet. And just because he is magic doesn't mean he wins superman has beaten mystical people before and demons in Hell.
Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Omega-Man
@Drwhodunnit1973.: Superman beat Thor in that comic, it didn't show the few pages where they officaly fought I noticed, picking and choosing pages in comics just shows ignorance like that vdeo is ignorent to that Superman in that comic beat Thor.@kagetaicho said:
" this was spite to the dbz universe saying that thor had apparently soloed the whole universe not only that but Thor would beat Superman 1. because of magic, and 2. Superman cannot lift Thor's hammer which was the reason he won in this scenario and even if he could thor has mystical ownership over it and it would return to him. "

And also dude, Superman is Possably stronger than Thor is I haven't read alot of Thor comics but I do like his character but I have not seen Thor move a planet and Current supes has moved a planet. And just because he is magic doesn't mean he wins superman has beaten mystical people before and demons in Hell.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock
@Omega-Man said:
" @Drwhodunnit1973.: Superman beat Thor in that comic, it didn't show the few pages where they officaly fought I noticed, picking and choosing pages in comics just shows ignorance like that vdeo is ignorent to that Superman in that comic beat Thor.@kagetaicho said:
 And also dude, Superman is Possably stronger than Thor is I haven't read alot of Thor comics but I do like his character but I have not seen Thor move a planet and Current supes has moved a planet. And just because he is magic doesn't mean he wins superman has beaten mystical people before and demons in Hell. "
Are the magic People Supes has beaten up to Thors Level of Stregth Speed of Durability?Serious;y curious on this one i dont read much in the way of big powerhouse type people

And i still say Thor Wins here
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Undergroundgod

Superman wins.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OhTru
@Methos said:

" Lol, i did this a long time ago...
M "

You are one of the vine's greatest idiots  
How a troll like you ever got vine Mod authority is beyond me @Sherlock said:

" Are the magic People Supes has beaten up to Thors Level of Stregth Speed of Durability?"

Wonder Woman has better speed feats than Thor
but that's moving into A vs B vs C logic

The point that even fanboys can't ignore is Superman has been taken down by magic people many times

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kagetaicho
@OhTru said:
" @Methos said:
" Lol, i did this a long time ago...

M "
You are one of the vine's greatest idiots  How a troll like you ever got vine Mod authority is beyond me "
Come now, Methos is a pretty cool mod and while I agree that Thor would win I don't think we need to go that far especially to a mod.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OhTru
@kagetaicho said:
" I don't think we need to go that far especially to a mod. "
Methos ain't a Mod anymore, he got banned and hasn't been on the vine in over 4 months
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kagetaicho
@OhTru said:
" @kagetaicho said:
Methos ain't a Mod anymore, he got banned and hasn't been on the vine in over 4 months "
d*mn seriously?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@kagetaicho said:
" @OhTru said:
" @kagetaicho said:
Methos ain't a Mod anymore, he got banned and hasn't been on the vine in over 4 months "
d*mn seriously? "
No.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By xan84

Superman beats the shit out of him. 

@ OhTru      

How a troll like you ever got vine Mod authority is beyond me 
How a troll like you ever got vine Mod authority is beyond me  

and how someone with a language like that is not baned is also beyond me ...
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheBatman586

I say Thor wins, he once beat Silver Surfer...
Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Omega-Man
@OhTru: Etrigan didn't beat Superman in that scan he mearly knocked him to the moon and I am an Etrigan fan but Superman came back with no mark on him and was a little annoyed by Etrigan knocking him to the moon, That Atlas battle there was something wrong with that battle by obvious reasons somehow Superman was being weakened read the full story before posting it besides Superman beat Atlas at the end of it so Atlas didn't win.

Also that page with captain Marvel fighting Supes s from Kingdom Come it's not cannon to current Superman, it more cannon to Earth 22 Superman. And That Wonder Woman bit Supes was being Mind controled to See Doomsday not WW and how much of a body difference is there between DD and WW? DD reaches 8 foot tall and WW is what? 6,2? besides WW had to win that fight in order to stop Maxwell Lord. If she didn't win she would have been killed and the Villains would have won and taken over the DC earth.
Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Omega-Man
@Sherlock: Etrigan is one his stength rivals that of Superman it's said, but Etrigan hasn't beaten Superman. Atlas, Silver Banshee, Captain marvel, Brimstone, Lord Satanus, Lady Blaze, Mr Mxyzptlk, Queen of Fables, Scorch. Theres a few other magic users Superman has beaten, so he is hardly weak to magic to the degree that he automaticly loses to people who are magic based. Superman has also beaten people who are far more powerful than himself and people who are Superman's equal he has beatenb them they make Thor look weak as well some of the people Superman has fought who out power Superman. 

I can name a bunch of people Superman has fought that were more powerful than Thor is and they out power Superman also yet he has beaten them.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor, but I will not discuss it.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Superman.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

I've always seen this fight as a close one, they are both really strong and tough but Superman has a significant speed advantage, which means that if Thor fights him head to head he would eventually fall. But Thor has many powers and if he used them to their full potential he could win. Both of them have fought enemies far more powerfull than themselves and won.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheMightyAvenger said:
I've always seen this fight as a close one, they are both really strong and tough but Superman has a significant speed advantage, which means that if Thor fights him head to head he would eventually fall. But Thor has many powers and if he used them to their full potential he could win. Both of them have fought enemies far more powerfull than themselves and won.
This I agree this is one of the matches i would love to see.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@dccomicsrule2011: Yeah me too, too bad we ain't gonna see it soon. I normally think Supes has the majority thanks to superior speed.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@dccomicsrule2011: Yeah me too, too bad we ain't gonna see it soon. I normally think Supes has the majority thanks to superior speed.
Agreed.