Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hemlin

Debate three scenarios:

Thor (in his normal state without hammer) against Supergirl, no flying allowed

Thor (with Warrior Madness) against Supergirl (Sundipped)

Thor (Odin Force) against Supergirl (Sundipped)

I believe Thor would win for the following reasons, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Thor resisted the gravimetric equal to a Neutron Star (If literal then he resisted the mass that could be 4-8X heavier than the sun, the sun is millions of times heavier than planets) in his normal state, Warrior Madness increases his strength tenfold and enabled him to defeat Drax with Power Gem.

Odin has destroyed galaxies with the Odin Force, Thor at one point possessed all of Odin Force. Odin Force enabled him the strength to take down both Hulk and the Thing in a split second as well as destroying the Destroyer Armour.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Just for fun; I believe Supergirl would win because she's better than Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Go mad.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

I would say Thor wins 1 and 3.  

With no Flying I pit Thors Strength against Super Girl. I never seen her run Speed Blitzing she usaully flies when doing that so on ground he has a Shot. He moved the Planets Orbit Arm Wrestling Herculese and Beaten Hulk in a Fist Fight.

Warrior Madness Thor is strong but other than his showing in IG he is not that strong to fend off a Sundip Kryptonian. 

OF Thor just own Supergirl so bad. So bad.
Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hemlin

@CadenceV2: But going by the case that he fended off someone with the Power Gem (which supposedly grants it's user all the energy in a universe) I think he would be at least equal to a Sundipped Kryptonian, Kryptonians absorb energy from the sun while Warrior Madness Thor won against someone with energy from an entire universe.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hemlin

@CitizenBane: Yeah it's pretty inconsistent writing, but Thor has better strength feats than Supergirl which convinces me that he's stronger than her. He resisted the gravimetric akin of a Neutron Star, now a neutron star is generally known to mass 4-8x heavier than the sun.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By The_Thunderer

Round 1 Thor

Round 2 SG

Round 3 A stomp for Thor

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hemlin

@CitizenBane: oh and by the third scenario, I really mean RKT

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist
@Hemlin said:

@CadenceV2: But going by the case that he fended off someone with the Power Gem (which supposedly grants it's user all the energy in a universe) I think he would be at least equal to a Sundipped Kryptonian, Kryptonians absorb energy from the sun while Warrior Madness Thor won against someone with energy from an entire universe.

Good luck finding anybody on the Vine who will give Thor 3) scenario. Im sure people will shout at me Thor is weak and cant possibly win 1 or 2.
Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hemlin

@CadenceV2: I know that Odin Force would increase his strength more exponentially than Sundip, but Warrior Madness made him overpower someone with Power Gem.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By z3ro180

im going with thor

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hemlin

@CadenceV2: I'm not complaining, just wondering

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist
@Hemlin
We all know that. But most people like to think Supergirl is the Flash and can move so fast that Gods ad Cosmics cant keep up. Ever. 
Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hemlin

@CadenceV2: As I hate to admit it, I think Supergirl is a lot faster than Thor. I think she's just as fast as The Flash though. Scenario 2 is where I have no certain answer for, Thor did beat someone with energy from the entire universe so how could he fail against someone who only absorbs energy from the sun??

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Supergirl wins. 

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hemlin

@Nefarious: Which scenario?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nefarious
@Hemlin: Round 1. I think she would lose at 2 and 3. 
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

I figure Thors best shot without OF is round one cause she cant fly. Is there any Scans that support her Speed Blitz without flight? If not I think Thor could win round one as he has lots of Strength Feats.  

Round 2 hes all Warrior Madness but Supergirl is Sundip and probaly FTL where Thor couldnt lay a hand on her. Thats how all WW, SM, and SG vs (insert Marvel character here) fights go. 

Third should be Thor everyday.
Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hemlin

@CadenceV2: Seems more legit, yeah I don't think Thor can react to her speed.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hemlin

@Nefarious: The fact that Thor resisted the gravimetric akin to a Neutron Star, makes me believe that he's physically stronger than her a normal state. I know that Odin Force would increase his strength more exponentially than Supergirl could increase her own with the sun.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@The_Thunderer said:

Round 1 Thor

Round 2 SG

Round 3 A stomp for Thor

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nefarious
@Hemlin: Do you have the scan of him doing that?
Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hemlin

@Nefarious: I'll find one

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hemlin
No Caption Provided

@Nefarious:

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Thor takes every round.

I.A.T.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Thor takes every round.

I.A.T.

Are you sure you want to say that. I like to say that aloud but fear being crucified. lol
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

Go mad.

BEEEENNNNNDDDDDIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By HolySerpent

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

Go mad.

are you going to start posting that now on every thread lol

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CadenceV2: Yep, I do.

I.A.T.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CadenceV2: Yep, I do.

I.A.T.

:) Your a brave, brave man. lol
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jayfournines

Thor (even though he lacks mjolnir) is a better fighter than Kara, he wins round 1 just on experience alone

Kara sundipped stomps Thor

Depends on how long Kara is sundipped, but for the sake of argument, let's say Rune King Thor wins this one

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hemlin

@Jayfournines: Warrior Madness Thor was able to defeat Drax when he had the Power Gem (the Power Gem absorbs energy from the entire universe that are current or could potentially exist) , I don't see how he'll lose to someone who only gets energy from the sun. BTW in the third scenario, it really depends on how long she has been sun-dipped, I still believe that Odin Force could increase Thor's physique more exponentially than the sun could increase Kara's.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jayfournines

@Hemlin said:

@Jayfournines: Warrior Madness Thor was able to defeat Drax when he had the Power Gem (the Power Gem absorbs energy from the entire universe that are current or could potentially exist) , I don't see how he'll lose to someone who only gets energy from the sun. BTW in the third scenario, it really depends on how long she has been sun-dipped, I still believe that Odin Force could increase Thor's physique more exponentially than the sun could increase Kara's

again, it depends on how long she sundips; but did Drax with the power Gem move at the speed of light?

Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Skyfire

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

Go mad.

Thor haters are going to stick to this like a limpet.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Hemlin said:

@CitizenBane: oh and by the third scenario, I really mean RKT

That's just stupid and ridiculous.

RKT versus Supergirl? Really?

@Hemlin said:

@CadenceV2: As I hate to admit it, I think Supergirl is a lot faster than Thor. I think she's just as fast as The Flash though. Scenario 2 is where I have no certain answer for, Thor did beat someone with energy from the entire universe so how could he fail against someone who only absorbs energy from the sun??

She's definitely not as fast as Flash.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hemlin

@blackadamFTW: It's only debatable because Rune King Thor did not show much feats but he does possess all of Odin Force which is said to be able to destroy a universe, create one, stop time itself, manipulate reality etc. an impressive feat from the Odin Force was that it made Thor so strong that he was able to hold Mangog with 1 hand, Mangog possesses the strength equal to a trillion members of a race that pulverized galaxies and was far more powerful than regular Thor. But RKT held him with only 1 hand, it's the Odin Force that makes his strength increase exponentially. IDK if Sundipping could amplify Supergirl as rapid as Odin Force would with Thor.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jayfournines

@Hemlin said:

@blackadamFTW: It's only debatable because Rune King Thor did not show much feats but he does possess all of Odin Force which is said to be able to destroy a universe, create one, stop time itself, manipulate reality etc. an impressive feat from the Odin Force was that it made Thor so strong that he was able to hold Mangog with 1 hand, Mangog possesses the strength equal to a trillion members of a race that pulverized galaxies and was far more powerful than regular Thor. But RKT held him with only 1 hand, it's the Odin Force that makes his strength increase exponentially. IDK if Sundipping could amplify Supergirl as rapid as Odin Force would with Thor.

I have never heard of Supergirl sundipping, but the closest thing would be Superman, and Sundipping for 15 min made him 3 times as powerful during the Imperiex War if I am not mistaken...However one could argue that Superman is gored in sunlight already to begin with, Kara hasn't absorbed as much yellow sunlight as he has so maybe it won't work the same way. I am, of course, not arguing against Rune King Thor, he wins this fight unless Kara sundips for a bajillion years and turns golden or something, which is not the case since it was not stated in the OP. Rune King Thor is too powerful for a 'standard' character..

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hemlin

Odin Force grants access to cosmic source of energy and enhances all of it's user's abilities, the fact that it's practically infinite would indicate that Thor could make him as strong as he likes. Odin Force can instantly grant the user the energy to destroy galaxies like it did with Odin, so that makes me believe that Thor could use it to increase his strength, stamina, speed etc. faster than the Yellow Sun would with Kryptonians. So overall Thor has a larger source of energy than just a Yellow Sun.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

The real reason OF Thor wins is Beacuase the Odin Force has Time Feats and with it you could technicaly turn Super Girl into a Gumball. It has Matter Manipulation and Super Girl dont seem to adept in Matter Manipulation to stop him from doing so. Thor kinda just waved his Hand and had a Uber powerful Loki whos adept in Magic Head popped off so Thor could carry him around and show him the Error of his ways. 

Sry Supergirl, she cant stop Thor from Popping her head of with a wave of his hand and use her when he gets lonly.... for talking with i mean..... sickos.
Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

Go mad.

damn, thor got curbstomped

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hemlin

@CadenceV2: Don't forget, with Odin Force all of Thor's abilities can enhance more exponentially than a Kryptonian could with the yellow sun.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hemlin

@CadenceV2: Odin destroyed galaxies, created his own, Thor killed all heroes on earth, cracked the Destroyer Armour, held Mangog with 1 hand. That's how strong Odin Force can make it's users become.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist
@Hemlin said:

@CadenceV2: Odin destroyed galaxies, created his own, Thor killed all heroes on earth, cracked the Destroyer Armour, held Mangog with 1 hand. That's how strong Odin Force can make it's users become.

Or pop Super Girls head off while kepping her alive for fun....
Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hemlin

@CadenceV2: in that case then yeah, Thor doesn't need to unleash his strength. Would you agree that amplifies Thor more exponentially than a Yellow Sun would with Kryptonians?? Odin Force was literally described to be infinite.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By isaac_clarke

How come I can't shake this feeling that we don't even have worthwhile feats worth mentioning for Super Girl sundipped and she's more or less being propelled by planet moving feats from Wonder Woman and Clark's sun-dip showings.

I'd say Thor wins all three, but from what I understand he is as dumb as a sack of rocks while in Warrior's Madness(from the time's I've seen it I'm inclined to agree) so she has a potentially shot at round two. But Thor essentially having his physical power multiplied by 10 with seemingly no feeling of pain wouldn't be much to rule off.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hemlin

@isaac_clarke: Well with full power of Odin Force (practically infinite) all of his abilities amplify to the extent where he can destroy universes, Odin destroyed galaxies with a very small portion. His strength, stamina etc. would generate way quicker with Odin Force than a sun could with a Kryptonian. Odin Force is practically infinite so he could eventually make himself physically stronger than Superman.

I don't even know why I scenario 3, he's clearly invincible at that point.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46  Edited By The_Thunderer
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Hemlin said:

hmm?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Hemlin said:

@isaac_clarke: Well with full power of Odin Force (practically infinite) all of his abilities amplify to the extent where he can destroy universes, Odin destroyed galaxies with a very small portion. His strength, stamina etc. would generate way quicker with Odin Force than a sun could with a Kryptonian. Odin Force is practically infinite so he could eventually make himself physically stronger than Superman.

I don't even know why I scenario 3, he's clearly invincible at that point.

Thor's power as RKT wasn't infinite, that's likely why he immediately went into the Thor-sleep right after Ragnarok.

At best Thor would be a slightly better match-up against that Galactus Odin went up against in Fraction's Mighty Thor, but still get crushed hard by the Galactus that was fighting off four Celestials at once. I'm basing this primarily on how apparently easy it would have been for him to put Surtur down after become RKT.

If you're looking at terms of pure physical stats, I would have by doubts Super Girl would be able to hurt him based off whatever base enhancements to his physical power he had.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By isaac_clarke

@The_Thunderer said:

@Hemlin said:

hmm?

That isn't the showing you want to post for Thor's combat speed. It's a good showing of how Thor can travel likely MUCH faster than Super Girl, maybe something for his processing power. You're better off with his fight against the Surfer in Fraction's Mighty Thor or anything that depicts Thor swinging really fast to really push that point that people often have a surprisingly difficult time with that Thor isn't just some slow brute or as fast as "Wolverine" physically.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pokergeist
@The_Thunderer
Thats #%$^in Sweet.
KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points