Thor vs Supergirl

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#101  Edited By SpidermanWins

Thor has more firepower but I think if Kara gets up close she could pound him.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Fire Star
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik: mjlonir is his primary weapon and if kara gets hit by it its going to hurt bad. and if thats the case thor is stronger then kara lol hands down. do u know anything about thor or are u just reading a lot of people saying "kara is stronger" so u r on that bandwagon? bc if not u need to open a new tab look up thors bio and look at his powers and abilities lol. bc kara would lose. im a DCU fan and even i know when a marvel character is better. this is almost no contest."

@wallywest55:
If she gets hit then how does that prove he is stonger ?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By jasraj
Fire Star, what do you really wins this battle, I mean who
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"
Fire Star, what do you really wins this battle, I mean who
"

I think that Thor would be tough, but I think Supergirl has a chance, so I am up for a stalemate.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By wallywest55

@erik: that is false bc the str behind the hammer is what hurt kara lol. see u would lose a paycheck now if u reivised that comment and said something along the lines of "i would wager an entire paycheck that i know more about thor than u" then yah i would be like dang u got double the funds. but comics as a whole no sir.

@Fire Star:
getting hit by mjolnir doesnt mean he is stronger. thats not what i meant by that. if u followed the debate u would know what i meant

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jasraj
Stalemate, mmh, that probably will happen, I may give Thor the slightest edge, mabye, a stalemate is likely I guess
dcrules2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By dcrules2

SUPER GIRL EASY

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Fire Star
@wallywest55 said:
@erik: that is false bc the str behind the hammer is what hurt kara lol. see u would lose a paycheck now if u reivised that comment and said something along the lines of "i would wager an entire paycheck that i know more about thor than u" then yah i would be like dang u got double the funds. but comics as a whole no sir.

@Fire Star: getting hit by mjolnir doesnt mean he is stronger. thats not what i meant by that. if u followed the debate u would know what i meant "

I have, and right after you said she would get hit, then you said well that means he is stronger.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#109  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
"  @erik: that is false bc the str behind the hammer is what hurt kara lol. see u would lose a paycheck now if u reivised that comment and said something along the lines of "i would wager an entire paycheck that i know more about thor than u" then yah i would be like dang u got double the funds. but comics as a whole no sir.

@Fire Star: getting hit by mjolnir doesnt mean he is stronger. thats not what i meant by that. if u followed the debate u would know what i meant "
No. It is not. Thor does not have the strength to hurt Kara alone. It is the magic within the hammer that hurts her. 

You have done nothing to put me in fear of losing that paycheck. 

Star did a fine job understanding what you said. I got the same exact meaning from your post. You are the one that seems confused.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By wallywest55
@erik:  superman isn't enough bc superman didn't fight back. green lantern might count depending on who it was. if it wasnt guy or hal then they suck. and other kryptonians...such as power girl might count but nonetheless i think thor still has this.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By karrob
@Braxxis7 said:
" Thor takes this "
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik:  superman isn't enough bc superman didn't fight back. green lantern might count depending on who it was. if it wasnt guy or hal then they suck. and other kryptonians...such as power girl might count but nonetheless i think thor still has this. "
Superman fought back both times Supergirl and Superman fought. 

Several Green Lantern agents are incredibly powerful. Your statement saying otherwise is a display of incredible ignorance.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By wallywest55
@erik:  sir u are quite drunk how does thor not have the str to hurt Kara alone? u would lose your paycheck right there for that dumb comment. as a god he has limitless superhuman str lol. and yes the magic within the hammer but the hammer would be nothing if someone was not flailing it around to hit her with it.... that shouldnt even be debatable lol. thats just common sense that the force behind the hammer would hurt her along with the magic inside of the hammer lol.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Fire Star
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik:  sir u are quite drunk how does thor not have the str to hurt Kara alone? u would lose your paycheck right there for that dumb comment. as a god he has limitlesssuperhuman str lol. and yes the magic within the hammer but the hammer would be nothing if someone was not flailing it around to hit her with it.... that shouldnt even be debatable lol. thats just common sense that the force behind the hammer would hurt her along with the magic inside of the hammer lol. "

The bolded and underlined is why Erik doesn't take you seriously. That is just a plain dumb comment, this is not true by any means.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By wallywest55
@erik:  not ignorance at all. other GL's are powerful  there are over 3000 of them but chances are the one she went against was bad and no superman has not ever fought kara seriously. that is false lol. a
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik:  sir u are quite drunk how does thor not have the str to hurt Kara alone? u would lose your paycheck right there for that dumb comment. as a god he has limitless superhuman str lol. and yes the magic within the hammer but the hammer would be nothing if someone was not flailing it around to hit her with it.... that shouldnt even be debatable lol. thats just common sense that the force behind the hammer would hurt her along with the magic inside of the hammer lol. "
Because she does. 

Thor does not have limitless strength. Nothing close to it. He needed help to lift Asgard and he still could not lift it over his own head. 

If Thor swung a regular hammer at her, it would not hurt her at all. At best, she would be knocked back without any pain just like she has before with characters who are well below her in terms of strength.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik:  not ignorance at all. other GL's are powerful  there are over 3000 of them but chances are the one she went against was bad and no superman has not ever fought kara seriously. that is false lol. a "
So John Stewart is a bad lantern? 

Yes. Superman has fought Kara just as seriously as he fights anyone. He even had to cheat in one of them.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By wallywest55
@erik: 
As the mystical progeny of Odin, the former sky-father of Asgard, and Gaea, the Elder Goddess, Thor possesses the characteristic physiology of all Asgardians to a much greater degree. He possesses muscle and bone significantly denser than humans, giving him almost unlimited superhuman strength. Also if thor has a regular hammer and hit kara it would hurt and send her flying bc of the brute force behind the hammer lol. how does that not make sense to you? like i don't know how u could argue that.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By wallywest55
@erik:  lol to tell you the truth yes. john stewart is kinda bad. why do u think he doesn't get shown in comics hardly to not at all? also superman prolly cheated bc he didn't want to hurt his family. superman ONLY goes all out on bad guys. and thats still rare.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Fire Star
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik: 
As the mystical progeny of Odin, the former sky-father of Asgard, and Gaea, the Elder Goddess, Thor possesses the characteristic physiology of all Asgardians to a much greater degree. He possesses muscle and bone significantly denser than humans, giving him almost unlimited superhuman strength. Also if thor has a regular hammer and hit kara it would hurt and send her flying bc of the brute force behind the hammer lol. how does that not make sense to you? like i don't know how u could argue that. "

Because Kara has super durability.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:

" @erik: 
As the mystical progeny of Odin, the former sky-father of Asgard, and Gaea, the Elder Goddess, Thor possesses the characteristic physiology of all Asgardians to a much greater degree. He possesses muscle and bone significantly denser than humans, giving him almost unlimited superhuman strength. Also if thor has a regular hammer and hit kara it would hurt and send her flying bc of the brute force behind the hammer lol. how does that not make sense to you? like i don't know how u could argue that. "

I can argue that because it is incorrect. 

@wallywest55 said:

" @erik:  lol to tell you the truth yes. john stewart is kinda bad. why do u think he doesn't get shown in comics hardly to not at all? also superman prolly cheated bc he didn't want to hurt his family. superman ONLY goes all out on bad guys. and thats still rare. "

No. John is not. Not at all. 

Superman almost never goes all out on anyone, even bad guys. Read more comics. In fact, read at least one comic.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By wallywest55

haha yes he is. tell me what comic book he gets shown in recently? Blackest Night was the last thing he was in and EVERYONE was in that. and superman does go all out on Black adam and has on dark said multiple times lol. actually if u read action comic 831 he doesnt hold back against black adam lol.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
" haha yes he is. tell me what comic book he gets shown in recently? Blackest Night was the last thing he was in and EVERYONE was in that. and superman does go all out on Black adam and has on dark said multiple times lol. actually if u read action comic 831 he doesnt hold back against black adam lol. "
How much he is shown has nothing to do with how effective he is as a LG agent. 

Again, read some comics. Superman almost always holds back.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By jasraj
If Clark didn't hold back, well, crazy shit will happen, lol
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By wallywest55
@erik: lawl looks like i win this. sir u are tired down and keep telling me to read comics. Also lol if he almost always holds back wouldn't that mean that he would of most likely held back against kara? hahaha u r drunk. and yep bc if he was effective as u think u would assume he would be featured in more comics doing work? he isn't bc guy and hal and even kyle r better lanterns then he is and do work more effeciently. =)
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"
If Clark didn't hold back, well, crazy shit will happen, lol
"

No cussing allowed, you know that.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55: 
I tell you to read comics because you do not know what the hell you are going on about. Yes, he did hold back against Kara. He holds back against nearly everyone. I never said he was going all out against Kara at all. 

I am not even sure what point you were trying to make with John but you need to at least try to make your posts legible.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By jasraj
Stewart is my faviorte laterm, I changed my mind, the fight will be alot closer than I fort, i will not say it is a stalematelike Fire Star did, I will say Thor wins after a good, long fight
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"
Stewart is my faviorte laterm, I changed my mind, the fight will be alot closer than I fort, i will not say it is a stalematelike Fire Star did, I will say Thor wins after a good, long fight
"

Whats your debate for Thor winning ?
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By wallywest55
@erik: haha oh yah? a shame well considering we r off topic hawd imma stop with this bc u obviously lost the thor debate.  and the supergirl argument goes weak. so im done nice chatting with ya though.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik: haha oh yah? a shame well considering we r off topic hawd imma stop with this bc u obviously lost the thor debate.  and the supergirl arguent goes weak. so im done nice chatting with ya though. "
Saying you won without making a single viable argument does not mean you won. 

Supergirl wins.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By wallywest55
@erik: =D
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Erik

Supergirl.

wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By wallywest55

hahaha thor!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
" hahaha thor! "
Care to explain why? 

And please, make sense this time.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By jasraj
Fire Star, I give Thor the slight edge because Thor is a better warriorr overall, I know kara trained wiv WW, Thor tho has trained longer and is a warrior, his hammer is magical and could be a threat, and he is smarter, not sire about that statement, tho you could be right Fire Star about the Stalemate between the two
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Erik
@jasraj: 

Define warrior and explain how that gives him an advantage against someone who is many times stronger and faster than him. 

Thor is not smarter.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@erik:
Good to see ya dude. Sorry about that bad Walking Dead link in the other forum. 

Supergirl wins.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Erik
@Jake Fury said:
" @erik: Good to see ya dude. Sorry about that bad Walking Dead link in the other forum.  Supergirl wins. "
:D I am here because it is too slow over there right now lol. But it is good to see you too.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By wallywest55
@erik:  sir sir supergirl is not many times faster or stronger then thor. whoever has a scanner i wish they could show both of their greatest str feats. but they both can lift 100 tons with minimal effort. and i have said multiple times why i think thor would win. to sum it up  none of kara's abilities besides her actual punches and kicks could harm thor, thor has a magical hammer......nuff said? lol
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"
Fire Star, I give Thor the slight edge because Thor is a better warriorr overall, I know kara trained wiv WW, Thor tho has trained longer and is a warrior, his hammer is magical and could be a threat, and he is smarter, not sire about that statement, tho you could be right Fire Star about the Stalemate between the two
"

Doesn't make any sense, your definition of a warrior is different from mine.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik:  sir sir supergirl is not many times faster or stronger then thor. whoever has a scanner i wish they could show both of their greatest str feats. but they both can lift 100 tons with minimal effort. and i have said multiple times why i think thor would win. to sum it up  none of kara's abilities besides her actual punches and kicks could harm thor, thor has a magical hammer......nuff said? lol "
100 tons is nothing in DC anymore. 

You said before why you think Thor wins but all your points were proven to be incorrect.
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By wallywest55
@erik: all my points werent proven to be incorrect is i made what i thought to be a valid point i was just told to read comics hahaha. like right now i said why i thought thor would win and i all get was something not legit at all.....which proves my point about my points not being proven wrong lol.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jasraj
Kara isn't many times stronger than him, mabye a bit, but not many times, Thor may be stronger, magic is part of him it's how he is, like captain marvel, magic is A part of him, kara may be a bit faster, what i mean by warrior he is like WW, he has been training for a long time and protecting Asgard, whilst kara hasn't trained this long like Thor has, and if thor lands a hit on kara with his hammer she could be KOd as his hammer is very magical
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Erik
@wallywest55 said:
" @erik: all my points werent proven to be incorrect is i made what i thought to be a valid point i was just told to read comics hahaha. like right now i said why i thought thor would win and i all get was something not legit at all.....which proves my point about my points not being proven wrong lol. "
I said more than just telling you to read comics. You are being very selective about what you chose to respond to. 

@jasraj said:
"
Kara isn't many times stronger than him, mabye a bit, but not many times, Thor may be stronger, magic is part of him it's how he is, like captain marvel, magic is A part of him, kara may be a bit faster, what i mean by warrior he is like WW, he has been training for a long time and protecting Asgard, whilst kara hasn't trained this long like Thor has, and if thor lands a hit on kara with his hammer she could be KOd as his hammer is very magical
"

Yes. She is. She is much stronger and much faster.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By jasraj
And captain marvel has been able to give Clark very hard times, and when Thor fought captain marvel they stalemated, so if he cod stalemate with caps he cod beat kara, and I'm pretty sure Thor is stronger than powergirl (just saying)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Erik
@jasraj said:
"
And captain marvel has been able to give Clark very hard times, and when Thor fought captain marvel they stalemated, so if he cod stalemate with caps he cod beat kara, and I'm pretty sure Thor is stronger than powergirl (just saying)
"
Captain Marvel would destroy Thor as well so I do not know what your point is.

Crossovers are not canon. Why are you even trying to use them?

Thor is not stronger than Power Girl and Power Girl has nothing to do with this thread.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By jasraj
Thor is alot stronger than power girl, and how is kara alot stronger and faster?, and btw Thor will beat powergirl
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Erik
@jasraj said:
"
Thor is alot stronger than power girl, and how is kara alot stronger and faster?, and btw Thor will beat powergirl
"

Thor never beat Power Girl in anything that is considered canon. Read the rules. Crossovers are not credible feats here. 

Kara is a lot stronger because kryptonians as a whole have much more impressive feats. Supergirl is nearly as strong as Superman. Superman is capable of moving half of the planet Earth. Thor is capable of lifting a city.... If he has help from Beta Ray Bill and even then, they could not lift it above their heads.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By jasraj
And kara is WEAK at magic, thor is magical, kara can't defend her self from that, Thor wins