Thor vs Supergirl

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doc X

no prep
Smallville
Morals

Who Takes this ???

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By D3athstroke

Thor Will kiss Her (Like Storm)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Kara for the win
Braxxis7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Braxxis7

Thor takes this
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By shanana

Thor

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Kara has Thor beat with Speed and Strength technically I dont see how The God of Thunder beats her
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By -Unseen-
@King Saturn said:
"Kara for the win "
Green Hizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Green Hizzle

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shanana
@King Saturn said:
" Kara has Thor beat with Speed and Strength technically I dont see how The God of Thunder beats her "
Kara can Travel at the speed of Light, Hasn't thor Traveled at 3x the speed of light? and anyway, Kara's a teen, She does't contain the amount of seriouness needed ti go into a battle with Thor, as the OP stated there is no Prep Time.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By -Unseen-
@Green Hizzle:
Just so you know Thor was amped up with multiple magic items when he beat the Thanos clone.  
Also blind-siding Galactus isn't that impressive when the the Devourer just got right back up and owned him.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By -Unseen-
@Sha:
I believe Thor has only thrown his hammer at those speeds, also she's an experienced superheroine by now, she knows when to get serious.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Sha said:
Kara can Travel at the speed of Light, Hasn't thor Traveled at 3x the speed of light? and anyway, Kara's a teen, She does't contain the amount of seriouness needed ti go into a battle with Thor, as the OP stated there is no Prep Time. "

nope... Thor's Hammer can move faster than light... but Thor himself can not react at great Superhuman Speeds... also Thor usually fights like a Brute... he does not really utilize his power from the Hammer to its best ability from the start... once Thor tries to go in on Kara... she could punch him out
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shanana

I don't think so, Insect Queen, was kicking her ass, that is until she mentioned Lana, and even before insect queen, she was confronted by Major Lane, and was beat then. (Even though she did eventually kill her). Kara's way to emotional in battle, for the most part of the fight she's worried about everything else, Thor also has Odin Force, I'm not seeing how She wins.

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By -Unseen-
@Sha:
She was also pretty business-like when she fought Reactron (the first time) and handled Kryptonite Man in 52. Thor isn't exactly level-headed in all his fights either.  
The Op said nothing of the Odin Force, and Thor hasn't had it in quite some time now.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By capall

thor no longer has the odin force due to repairing of the mjolnir and thor lacks certain physical attributes against kara which already mentioned above

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OK ^_^

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Green Hizzle: That is, quite possibly, the worst argument I've ever seen on this site.
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San

Kinda off topic but is Kara beyond Superman's level?I heard that her powers vary from time to time and I heard Superman has complimented on Kara's feats before but it's kinda confusing to me.I have even heard that Kara is potentially stronger than Superman... 

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Thor wins.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheBatman586

Thor wins without too much trouble, he's reacted to Silver Surfer before, IIRC, so Supergirl's speed wouldn't be a huge problem. Also, if anyone's forgetting, he's magical, which Kryptonians don't really have a defense against.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By shanana
@TheBatman586 said:
" Thor wins without too much trouble, he's reacted to Silver Surfer before, IIRC, so Supergirl's speed wouldn't be a huge problem. Also, if anyone's forgetting, he's magical, which Kryptonians don't really have a defense against. "
I was going to say that too, but i got tired. lol
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By -Unseen-
@TheBatman586 said:
"Thor wins without too much trouble, he's reacted to Silver Surfer before, IIRC, so Supergirl's speed wouldn't be a huge problem. Also, if anyone's forgetting, he's magical, which Kryptonians don't really have a defense against. "

I don't recall Surfer ever using Speed against him in combat, just running up and wrestling with him.  
Also Kara won't have to worry about his magic lightning, she's fast enough to avoid his attacks any time she wants.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mv

i predict 4 pages at least

SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San

As for this battle...I sadly say that Thor loses...As much as it pains me to say... 

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@King Saturn said:
" @Sha said:
Kara can Travel at the speed of Light, Hasn't thor Traveled at 3x the speed of light? and anyway, Kara's a teen, She does't contain the amount of seriouness needed ti go into a battle with Thor, as the OP stated there is no Prep Time. "

nope... Thor's Hammer can move faster than light... but Thor himself can not react at great Superhuman Speeds... also Thor usually fights like a Brute... he does not really utilize his power from the Hammer to its best ability from the start... once Thor tries to go in on Kara... she could punch him out "

Thor can and has reacted at great speeds before.  We're talking about the man who chucked his hammer and then caught it when it was mere inches from someones face.  Granted, he might not have the same caliber reaction times of a Kryptonian, but he's fast.  Though it's true he's only moved at FTL speeds with his hammer.  Thor doesn't use his full range of powers because he likes to meet his foes on even ground, which is why he'll stick to brawling with the Hulk every time they meet despite having dozens of means to dispatch him.  Kara hasn't demonstrated the combat speeds that Superman has reached, so I don't think she has much of an advantage there.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By -Unseen-
@ThanosIsMad said:
  Kara hasn't demonstrated the combat speeds that Superman has reached, so I don't think she has much of an advantage there. "

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Pretty much anyone with high superspeed can vibrate in place.  Flash easily caught up and kept pace with Supergirl, which is something anyone can do.  Supergirl rocked Superman because he holds back.

And her levels of power haven't been as high as they were when Loeb was writing her.  All of her feats place her well below Superman, but still high in their own right.  So she doesn't have the advantage of speed in this fight that Superman would have in a fight with Thor.  She has an advantage, yes, but he margin isn't that great in comparison to her cousin.

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By -Unseen-
@ThanosIsMad said:

"Pretty much anyone with high superspeed can vibrate in place.  Flash easily caught up and kept pace with Supergirl, which is something anyone can do.  Supergirl rocked Superman because he holds back.  And her levels of power haven't been as high as they were when Loeb was writing her.  All of her feats place her well below Superman, but still high in their own right.  So she doesn't have the advantage of speed in this fight that Superman would have in a fight with Thor.  She has an advantage, yes, but he margin isn't that great in comparison to her cousin."

No they can't actually. No they can't actually, keeping pace with Flash is something very few Character's can boast. She was using speed against him in combat, which is the point, and she had the stregth to rock him, what he was doing is irrelevant. 
She hasn't had much reason to fight nearly all the top tier superheros in Dc back to back since then either, she's hasn't come up short when it was time to fight them either.  
Yes she does, she's outflown Superman before. Which is why they've been potrayed as equals since her introduction? 
DarkSaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DarkSaga

I don't know how much this will help Thor but it's epic enough to put in here. 

No Caption Provided
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By -Unseen-
@DarkSaga:
Aye, heres to hoping the God of Thunder avenges the God of War in suitably awesome fashion.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31  Edited By Zoom

I love how the Flash is too stupid to steal people's speed or hell stay in areas with breathable air when he's in other people's books.  And by love, I mean hate. 

The man loses 50 IQ points when Batman walks into the room.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Manchine

Since Superman BARELY beats Thor.  Thor wins. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Sha said:

nope... Thor's Hammer can move faster than light... but Thor himself can not react at great Superhuman Speeds... also Thor usually fights like a Brute... he does not really utilize his power from the Hammer to its best ability from the start... once Thor tries to go in on Kara... she could punch him out "
Thor can and has reacted at great speeds before.  We're talking about the man who chucked his hammer and then caught it when it was mere inches from someones face.  Granted, he might not have the same caliber reaction times of a Kryptonian, but he's fast.  Though it's true he's only moved at FTL speeds with his hammer.  Thor doesn't use his full range of powers because he likes to meet his foes on even ground, which is why he'll stick to brawling with the Hulk every time they meet despite having dozens of means to dispatch him.  Kara hasn't demonstrated the combat speeds that Superman has reached, so I don't think she has much of an advantage there. "
huh... what do you mean Kara has not demonstrated combat speeds like Superman... she was using them against The Man of Steel himself... and it does not matter how you try and word it... Thor is not fast... his Hammer is... but he is not... Supergirl will tag him up easily 
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By -Unseen-
@Manchine:
Heh, no.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SilverGalford

thor

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By -Unseen-

Supergirl.

Doc X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Doc X
@Zoom said:
" I love how the Flash is too stupid to steal people's speed or hell stay in areas with breathable air when he's in other people's books.  And by love, I mean hate.  The man loses 50 IQ points when Batman walks into the room. "
doesn`t everybody though
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@Doc X said:
" @Zoom said:
" I love how the Flash is too stupid to steal people's speed or hell stay in areas with breathable air when he's in other people's books.  And by love, I mean hate.  The man loses 50 IQ points when Batman walks into the room. "
doesn`t everybody though "
Read All-star Batman and Robin...The Green Lantern(Hal Jordan) was 100x stupider in there.It's like his brain got replaced by an idiot ball. 

@-Unseen-:
   Aww....Kara smacking around Supes is bull.If he went all out she'd be stomped on him like an ant.He already holds back his power to his own villians so of course he's probably gonna hold back more power against his cousin.... 

Still,I admit she can hold her own when it comes to speed which is why she could beat Thor....Too fast for him...
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ssejllenrad

Thor with his MAGIC hammer Mjolnir.

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Scarecrow4
@Superman2099 said:
" Kinda off topic but is Kara beyond Superman's level?I heard that her powers vary from time to time and I heard Superman has complimented on Kara's feats before but it's kinda confusing to me.I have even heard that Kara is potentially stronger than Superman...  "
Not stronger Superman and Supergirl compare just like a human man and a woman would without powers so I guess the question is could Clark beat a girl...On a side note Kara would destroy Thor.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Manchine said:
" Since Superman BARELY beats Thor.  Thor wins.  "
I don't know where you're getting this.Superman is stronger than the guy that just completely leveled Asgard.A feat in which Thor couldn't do anything about and he was standing right there.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By jasraj
Thor will beat kara, he has a magic advantage, strength advantage and warrior advantage, I don't see kara beating Thor
wallywest55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By wallywest55

thor wins. she is kryptonian but she is a teen and not nearly of a power house as people think. now if he said power girl then thats a different story. but super girl goes pretty weak.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Thor easily beats her

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fire Star
@wallywest55 said:
"thor wins. she is kryptonian but she is a teen and not nearly of a power house as people think. now if he said power girl then thats a different story. but super girl goes pretty weak. "

Power Girl and Supergirl are on the same level. Power Girl isn't any stronger than Kara.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jasraj

Still picking Thor, ad by the way, Thor beats power girl aswell
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj:
Why say it again after 4 minutes ?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jasraj
Saying that's all, do you think thor wins aswell?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49  Edited By Erik
@jasraj said:
"
"
Explain your reasoning. Why do you think Thor wins?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"
"

Hmmm I can see it going both ways.