What's wrong with him?

Darth_Lampe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mirrorwave4:

Well you have Yoda and Luke, the two strongest Jedi ever. I'd think if you went Sith you'd go Palps or Vader then. I don't think it matters much, Thor is going to win regardless, but still was just wondering why you picked him over other choices.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MirrorWave4

Vitiate has been stated to mind rape 100's of people as an untrained warrior. I search up many Sith and found this guy. So I decided to use Someone new.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor FTL blitzes all of them and crapstomps all over the Old Republic, Galactic Republic, Sith Empire, Galactic Empire, Rakatan Empire, and Yuuzon-Vong.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MirrorWave4

This is my last edit before I leave this thread to u guys for good.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By isaac_clarke

With the latest edit / removal of Mjolnir: Their best bet is BFR. I'm just not sure if any of them could actually do that and how Thor just can't thunder-clap or blast them with magic lightning bolts till their smoldering ash.

@reikai said:

Thor FTL blitzes all of them and crapstomps all over the Old Republic, Galactic Republic, Sith Empire, Galactic Empire, Rakatan Empire, and Yuuzon-Vong.

I like the emphasis on the latter stuff.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor might win.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reikai

It'll be like Thor vs. Raiden. Only less for entertainment and more for bloody slaughter.

Loading Video...

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

When has her ever done this?

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Thor should win, since he's Warrior Madness he could just shatter the planet

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has zipped across the Earth and stopped a bullet on the other side of the planet and fought evenly with the Silver Surfer who is millions of times FTL. Questioning his status, again, is pointless and futile. He is resistant to mental attack, impervious to lightning, and can still summon and control it on his own without Mjolnir.

Thor already possesses planet-smashing strength on his own w/o Warrior Madness. Whole SW team dies. Period. One open-palm slap from him turns them all into bloody paste.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@reikai: Where the speed feats with or without Mjolnir"

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reikai

I've shown Thor zip down the Bifrost Bridge w/o Mjolnir and took Hercules barehanded. Herc who'd kill the Skrull God after Secret Invasion. He's up there. It's proven. And no one in Star wars is anywhere even remotely close to him. Not even Luke with his One Ambiguous beam feat.

It's a stomp. A ridiculous stomps. He will grab SSD's and toss them pebbles across a lake. And into the sun. Along with all the Jedi and the Sith because they can't stop him.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By momo111191

Thor with ease he cant take every thing the non flying/ non space surviving starwars team can dish but the Jedi go down so easily one big plant destroying shot and they all die fast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars win

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@isaac_clarke:

@reikai said:

crapstomps all over the Old Republic, Galactic Republic, Sith Empire, Galactic Empire, Rakatan Empire, and Yuuzon-Vong.

like the emphasis on the latter stuff.

In all honesty I do not know what is there to like, especially considering the statement has not a bit of truth to it.

@reikai: Thor FTL blitzes all of them

Thor does not have faster then light combat speed....

crapstomps all over the Old Republic, Galactic Republic, Sith Empire, Galactic Empire, Rakatan Empire, and Yuuzon-Vong.

No and not even close,but then again knowing your post history in Star Wars threads it is probably a waist of my time debating with you.

As for the match,with 3 months prep that is a whole lot of time to prep for Thor,considering that Luke has planetary+ telepathy and Yoda has effected a whole army with his battle meditation I do not see why the team can't turn Thor's head to a toilet.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By reikai

Because Odin with Moondragon's help couldn't do it, and they're better at Mind Games than everyone in SW put together. They have Nothing that can even hurt Thor. Not the Death Star, nor the Galaxy Gun, nor the World Devastators. Nothing. Toys and trinkets with tech lesser than those he's dealt with from the Kree, Shi'ar and Skrull.

Thor and other marvel figures can strike so hard that planets explode. SW can't do anything to him. 3mo prep only gives them time to ready their own funerals.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#22  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

O Thor doesn't have his hammer then I don't know

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

Considering one of Xavier's last pre-death showings involved him casually wiping out Thor and his entire team and the team they were fighting with his telepathy, I suppose the son he left behind can take comfort in the knowledge that daddy was clearly more powerful than Odin and Moondragon put together. And considering Moondragon's telepathy was sufficient to turn Thor into her sex slave in a story where Thor wasn't amped to an ambiguous degree depending on whether Marvel has finally made up their minds between the old issues and the new handbooks on what was going on in B&T, she must feel pretty confused right now.

When you say "he's up there, it's proven", it just makes me feel like I'm not up to date with standards of proof.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

Vitiate has been stated to mind rape 100's of people as an untrained warrior. I search up many Sith and found this guy. So I decided to use Someone new.

Vitiate is far weaker than you are making him out to be. He lured in dozens of Sith to his home planet and perfomed a ritual on them that took months as he drained their life force to build upon his own. It's not his own power per se and even then, he was fought on a near even level by Revan if not for the intervention of Scourge.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@reikai: Because Odin with Moondragon's help couldn't do it, and they're better at Mind Games than everyone in SW put together.

Only bring up the good feats when the fact is Thor has been affected by telepathy many times before.

They have Nothing that can even hurt Thor.

Right....So I guess ships that can casually bust planets can't hurt Thor?Thor has been hurt by far less.

Not the Death Star, nor the Galaxy Gun, nor the World Devastators. Nothing.

Show me Thor causally taken planet buster+ blast

Thor and other marvel figures can strike so hard that planets explode.SW can't do anything to him. 3mo prep only gives them time to ready their own funerals

Busting a planet is good and all but it will be mighty difficult if some one is playing with your mind like a video game.And with prep they can certainly cause alot of damage,with just a few minutes prep a group of rookie Jedi was able to push a dozen or so Star Destroyers out light years away imagine with the two best Jedi can do with 3 months prep...Scary ha?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor > Beta Ray Bill

Bill has the same abilities as Thor, only Thor is a bit stronger than him, and we have Bill zipping across galaxies and fighting Heralds of Galactus. Thor has done the same. Even Eric Masterson took on and yanked out a win over Gladiator. There is more than sufficient evidence of Thor's speed and ignoring it is simply childish and futile.

People also seem to forget Thor can still use his powers without Mjolnir since it was given to him in part to help Thor control his power over nature and lightning when he was younger since he'd be creating thunderstorms and the like while asleep.

All removing Mjolnir does is mean he can't open dimensional portals or use hax powers like Godblast. Still more than capable of throwing the Death Star like a soft ball and annihilating everyone in SW.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@reikai: He still can use Godblast without his hammer actually...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Thor > Beta Ray Bill

Bill has the same abilities as Thor, only Thor is a bit stronger than him, and we have Bill zipping across galaxies and fighting Heralds of Galactus. Thor has done the same. Even Eric Masterson took on and yanked out a win over Gladiator. There is more than sufficient evidence of Thor's speed and ignoring it is simply childish and futile.

People also seem to forget Thor can still use his powers without Mjolnir since it was given to him in part to help Thor control his power over nature and lightning when he was younger since he'd be creating thunderstorms and the like while asleep.

All removing Mjolnir does is mean he can't open dimensional portals or use hax powers like Godblast. Still more than capable of throwing the Death Star like a soft ball and annihilating everyone in SW.

Bill's physiology is about as far removed from Thor's as you can get without making him some kind of conceptual entity. Why their physical capabilities should be unerringly identical is beyond me. Fighting the Silver Surfer doesn't bestow FTL combat speed upon anyone. Hulk has tagged the Surfer in all of their fights. Black Panther has. Spider-Man has. Johnny Storm has. The Thing has. Ganymede has. Midnight Sun has. Thanos has. Either all of these people suddenly have FTL combat speed or your reasoning is rubbish.

Not sure why this is relevant. He can't use all of the powers he has with Mjolnir while deprived of it ---- mostly the ones relating to thunder or godliness.

Thor cannot open dimensional portals without Mjolnir, at least not to the best of my knowledge. He can use the godblast without it, but then it's just kind of focused in a radius around him and not at anyone in particular or at a distance. It's why he uses Mjolnir while doing it ---- he can actually aim it that way. And the godblast isn't the sort of thing he can just spam endlessly considering doing so will literally kill him.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer is a pacifist by nature which explains most tagging, but not with Thor whom both have fought against each other multiple times. And Thanos especially has FTL reflexes and Surfer knows better than anyone not to hold back against him. To argue otherwise would be foolish.

Not sure why this is relevant. He can't use all of the powers he has with Mjolnir while deprived of it ---- mostly the ones relating to thunder or godliness.

Thor can use Thunder and the elements just fine without Mjolnir. Like I said, it was only ever given to him to help maintain control over his powers while younger In a grappling match with Hercules during Blood & Thunder he wasn't allowed to use Mjolnir for anything other than travel between the Realms, ie dimensional gates. Even when not using Mjolnir he can call down lightning, which he did on Herc.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Surfer is a pacifist by nature which explains most tagging, but not with Thor whom both have fought against each other multiple times.

Right ---- he's always holding back except when he's fighting Thor, then he's clearly launching FTL blitzes that we just never see happening because our perceptions are too slow to keep track of them. Honestly, listen to yourself.

And Thanos especially has FTL reflexes and Surfer knows better than anyone not to hold back against him.

Thanos does not have FTL reflexes. Still tags the Surfer whenever he wants.

To argue otherwise would be foolish.

Our Lord and Savior Thor forgives all sins (I think?), so I'll probably be fine.

Thor can use Thunder and the elements just fine without Mjolnir. Like I said, it was only ever given to him to help maintain control over his powers while younger In a grappling match with Hercules during Blood & Thunder he wasn't allowed to use Mjolnir for anything other than travel between the Realms, ie dimensional gates. Even when not using Mjolnir he can call down lightning, which he did on Herc.

That is.....almost exactly what I said.....

But circling back to the rest of your nonsense, there was this little tidbit that I felt like addressing:

@reikai said:

He is impervious to lightning

Just because I found this incident amusing:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Let's be clear, this isn't a low showing. Cho is just redirecting Thor's universe-annihilating god-bolts of incredibleness back at him, no wonder he was KO'd.

Thor threads are second to none in terms of hilarity. Hulk threads used to be up there, but eh.....

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By isaac_clarke

No and not even close,but then again knowing your post history in Star Wars threads it is probably a waist of my time debating with you.

As for the match,with 3 months prep that is a whole lot of time to prep for Thor,considering that Luke has planetary+ telepathy and Yoda has effected a whole army with his battle meditation I do not see why the team can't turn Thor's head to a toilet.

Unless Luke is using that planetary+ telepathy to turn anyone worth noting into a mind-slug or anyone using battle meditation in any meaningful way to take on anything akin to the lack of a damn a warrior's madness Thor's somewhat uneasy mind to control - not sure either is a mention.

He at the very least had FLT perceptions as he sees the Surfer rush by him to nab the gauntlet and turn his head accordingly.

@citizenbane said:

@reikai said:

He is impervious to lightning

Just because I found this incident amusing:

Let's be clear, this isn't a low showing. Cho is just redirecting Thor's universe-annihilating god-bolts of incredibleness back at him, no wonder he was KO'd.

Cho did after being one-shot by the same attack, built a plot device to redirect Thor's divine lightning back at him. It is a low showing, Thor's been hit with Mjolnir's lightning a plethora of times, the only showing that comes to mind with vaguely similar results was his fight with Masteron.

Thor threads are second to none in terms of hilarity. Hulk threads used to be up there, but eh.....

Well there certainly seems to be droves of drones willing to pop up and debate against him, that's Thor sure.

Thor cannot open dimensional portals without Mjolnir, at least not to the best of my knowledge. He can use the godblast without it, but then it's just kind of focused in a radius around him and not at anyone in particular or at a distance. It's why he uses Mjolnir while doing it ---- he can actually aim it that way. And the godblast isn't the sort of thing he can just spam endlessly considering doing so will literally kill him.

From Odin's mouth "May you bear the burden as well as my son, who has carried such a responsibility nearly all days of his life" - which certainly isn't a reference to Mjolnir ability given Thor didn't posses it all his life.

No Caption Provided

You could also take in to considering every time he picks up Mjolnir, he doesn't transform into a different person - he simply gains Thor's power - not more power than Thor. A lot of the name dropping either consists of the Surfer not giving enough of a damn to about these individuals (the Thing as I recall was on his board and Norrin floors him in a punch), or McDuffie.

Astonishing Thor had his physical form described as transcending dimensions, which allowed him to escape the dimension / pocket universe. There's also a showing way back when where he bro-fists Hercules to close an inter-dimensional portal that comes to mind.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@isaac_clarke: Unless Luke is using that planetary+ telepathy to turn anyone worth noting into a mind-slug or anyone using battle meditation in any meaningful way to take on anything akin to the lack of a damn a warrior's madness Thor's somewhat uneasy mind to control - not sure either is a mention.

Luke has used telepathy on beings with superpowers before not just weak minded people either, I could go find the quotes, if necessary.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using TP and mindraping people are two different things, and Hutts're still impervious to it. Thor is resistant and can paste Luke before he ever even has the opportunity to try.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@reikai: Using TP and mindraping people are two different things, and Hutts're still impervious to it.

Luke has mind crushed people before.And Hutt's are resistant for a whole different reason which has nothing to do with Thor.

Thor is resistant and can paste Luke before he ever even has the opportunity to try.

Why is Thor resistant?Thor has been effected by telepathy before.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By reikai

Resistant =/= Immune. Thor's resistance has been noted many times and Luke nor anyone else in SW has the degree and finesse in TP that figures like Xavier, Moondragon and co have.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kingjohnrocks
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@reikai said:

Resistant =/= Immune. Thor's resistance has been noted many times and Luke nor anyone else in SW has the degree and finesse in TP that figures like Xavier, Moondragon and co have.

And Thor has been effected by TP less then Luke as well.And it is a waste of time bringing Moondragon and Xavier when both of them with out PIS should be able to mind crush Thor. And again you act as if Luke is scrub when it comes to telepathy, the dude was able to effect the minds of an entire star system with TP.Anyway I'm done, as I said before it is a waist of time debating with you in Star Wars threads,you just lowball in every single one and use fallacies and strawman to try an prove your self.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke: Unless Luke is using that planetary+ telepathy to turn anyone worth noting into a mind-slug or anyone using battle meditation in any meaningful way to take on anything akin to the lack of a damn a warrior's madness Thor's somewhat uneasy mind to control - not sure either is a mention.

Luke has used telepathy on beings with superpowers before not just weak minded people either, I could go find the quotes, if necessary.

What has he used it to do specifically? If he's just reading thoughts or doing Jedi-Mind tricks that can't even work on select races in Star Wars I have no idea why it would be worth a mention to someone that has some element of very clear resistance.