Thor VS Spiderman, Wolverine, and Iron Fist

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By ssj_god

@spiderman1997 said:

Why isn't this still locked ? I mean Thor has shown micro-second reaction speed in the past, he moved so fast that he was a blur to Heimdall, reacted and catched super-fast godling Zefra, he was moving so fast that Adam Warlock abd Surfer couldn't tag him. Abd he doesn't even need to move. He would just swing his fist strong enough and the wind of the strike would be enough to knock all of these guys out cold.

you can't be serious ... every site needs some lowballers and extreme supporters of a particular side or character ... other wise things won't be so spicy...

well .. it's not like he's alone .. many people lowball superman aswell ... greater the heroes are, greater they get haters.

and greatest of them all is batman (i'm seriously a batman fan .. but really hate it when people hates bat because of some extreme fanboy hooligans)

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Posted by Spiderman1997 (191 posts) - 3 minutes, 59 seconds ago - Show Bio

Why isn't this still locked ? I mean Thor has shown micro-second reaction speed in the past, he moved so fast that he was a blur to Heimdall, reacted and catched super-fast godling Zefra, he was moving so fast that Adam Warlock abd Surfer couldn't tag him. Abd he doesn't even need to move. He would just swing his fist strong enough and the wind of the strike would be enough to knock all of these guys out cold.

Why don't you tag a mod and see what they tell you?

Tag @Saren: and see what he thinks

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good night.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By ssj_god

@demonknights said:

Lmao u mad cause I know your thor better than you do. I didn't see u ask for high end feats until a little while ago which makes zero sense since I'm not making a case for thor.

Trust me. I know all his best feats too.

Hit from celestial.

Hurting Galactus

Mikaboshi

Lightning on thanos

Etc.

None of that stops his opponents from hitting pressure points and knocking him face first into dream land, lol

LMAO .. i asked high end reaction feats of thor... lol .. u failed completely .. better luck next time XD

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Posted by Spiderman1997 (191 posts) - 3 minutes, 59 seconds ago - Show Bio

Why don't you tag a mod and see what they tell you?

Tag @Saren: and see what he thinks

you didn't "debunk" anything that was said and you haven't when previously brought up

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U asked for feats. I gave them to you.

You fail again.

Quicksilver is faster than slow a$$ Thor. Get over it. Lol

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So then tag and and see what they tell you. :)

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Spiderman1997

@ssj_god: I haven't seen lowballing on Superman that much aside from DBZ fanboys. But from what I have seen so far most lowballed is Hulk>Thor>>>>>>Spiderman>=Superman. Though Superman is soooooooooo underrated as a character. And I agree that hating a character because of fanboys is idiotic.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You fail again.

i asked for thor's good reaction feats.... go read my previous posts again .. or u can't read the english properly?

of course quicksilver is faster than thor .. who denied it? -_-

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You fail again.

....I don't know what your talking about, I never said thor was faster than QS, really I recall saying that fact was never in question actually and like I just said YOU haven't proved anything, you gave feats that multiple people have argued against, really it seems like your stretching ,coming up with stuff, and ignoring proof thor can pull off a win here, lol

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think only Wolverine's adamantium claws can hurt Thor... so if a lightning or mjolnir hit Wolvie and put him KO, Thor can't lose.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights said:

You fail again.

....I don't know what your talking about, I never said thor was faster than QS, really I recall saying that fact was never in question actually and like I just said YOU haven't proved anything, you gave feats that multiple people have argued against, really it seems like your stretching ,coming up with stuff, and ignoring proof thor can pull off a win here, lol

he said the comment referring me -_-... anyway .. he's just time passing .. he doesn't have any knowledge on thor except gathering some low end feats of his from internet.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#163  Edited By NimaMindTricks

thor needs to be bloodlusted to secure a win. he will likely used brute force to win this and not the 2924 other powers he can use which he rarely ever does in the last 50 years.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 said:

I think only Wolverine's adamantium claws can hurt Thor... so if a lightning or mjolnir hit Wolvie and put him KO, Thor can't lose.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ssj_God: Please refrain from attacking users on my thread. As you see, all it did was make them insult you back. Next time it happens I will flag and tag a moderator.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By ssj_god

@nimamindtricks said:

thor needs to be bloodlusted to secure a win. he will likely used brute force to win this and not the 2924 other powers he can use which he rarely ever does in the last 50 years.

@mrvalance said:

@lord44 said:

yes .. for these only reasons i rated this match 7/10 in thor's favor not 10/10

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ssj_God: Please refrain from attacking users on my thread. As you see, all it did was make them insult you back. Next time it happens I will flag and tag a moderator.

who i attacked really? o.O

he claimed he knows thor better than me .. and i claimed he doesn't know thor at all .. so you saw attacking from my part?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Posted by Lord44 (994 posts) - 7 minutes, 24 seconds ago - Show Bio

Read the op. Nerve strikes.

Yeesh.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

# thor only needs brute force to pull a majority win here. simple AOE or spin of the hammer right in front of him and as the 3 apparently charge right at thor( not IMO but others have been arguing this, IMO these people know thor well enough to not be stupis enough to charge right at him) they run into his hammer, while theyre down he flys up and takes it from there( IMO he could fly straight up with ease before the 3 land a NERVE STRIKE, not tag him but land a nerve strike)

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Lord44

@demonknights: Oh come on... Spiderman is at best a 10 tonner while Iron Fist can only reach peak human strength, i'm sure Thor's nerves are more durable than this two fused together.. at most they can tickle him and make him die laughing lol

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 said:

@demonknights: Oh come on... Spiderman is at best a 10 tonner while Iron Fist can only reach peak human strength, i'm sure Thor's nerves are more durable than this two fused together.. at most they can tickle him and make him die laughing lol

this thread was pretty much made based on ONE instance of a random character successfully nerve striking "classic" thor (something superior opponents have never tried since)

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers