Thor VS Spiderman, Wolverine, and Iron Fist

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good evening Gentlemen. After reading some battles I've decided to make my first battle. Much has been made this week about The Odinson's speed. I saw 2 fellows say and show that Thor has been KOd from nerve strikes. And that got me thinking.

What would happen if this team had agreed to fight Thor and use nerve strikes to bypass his far superior durability?

Would they accomplish their goal?

The rules are:

There is no other preparations.

There is morals.

There is no additional gear allowed.

The battle begins in Australia and the characters start 20 feet away.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming they know asgardian nerve strikes and we take the mantis showing seriously they could blitz him but if thor fights smart he should blow them away with winds pretty easily.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fastball Special Nervestrike

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DemonKnights

@jashro44: I agree. And I don't think thor woukd fight smart based on his personality so I think they can either do it or get very close to doing it.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave said:

That would be awesome to see.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist or Wolverine don't need nerve strike to hurt or even take down Thor.

That being said, Thor laughably easily stomps them.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: doubtful since wolverine has tagged him multiple times before. So has mongoose and even Rhino.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DemonKnights

@agent41: that was masterson with cap, not thor though. But I agree with the rest.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: doubtful since wolverine has tagged him multiple times before. So has mongoose and even Rhino.

He just throws mjolnir at them, summons lightning on them, thunderclaps etc etc

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: he coulda done that in the comics. And he didn't. He got tagged repeatedly instead. All they have to o here is hit nerve strikes instead of slashing at him with claws or punching him in the face.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has gone down to nerve strikes, but Thor wouldn't just let them walk up to him and do them. Thor would easily beat all three of these guys together. Thor has been tagged by spiderman and wolverine but they have never been able to actually hurt him. And they won't be able to here either. Thor wins.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: they wouldn't walk up to him. They'd blitz him just like they've done before. But instead of punching him, they'd nerve strike him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: And then thor would punch them in the face... Not to mention its 20 feet away. They never blitzed him from that far away... Thor could just use the winds to prevent then from even getting close to him...

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: .....what the ....? How would he punch them in the face when he's face down, A$$ up, knocked out on the floor?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Once again, they have never blitzed him from twenty feet away, and he can use winds or a number of different things to stop them.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: if he does use winds that's ONE win out of 10. That's not his go to move. His personality is a fighter. He will try to punch and kick. And he will get knocked out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: .....

They have never blitzed him from 20 feet away so no.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: prove it. Show me the Times they've fought.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Look it up yourself. I'm on my phone I can't post scans. Its not something I should even have to prove though, the first time with wolverine they were close together in hand to hand. The time with spiderman spiderman was right up on thor, not twenty feet away. Sorry but they have never blitzed him from 20 feet away, and Thor has numerous ways to stop them.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: it doesn't matter if they've never blitzed from 20 feet cause of thors personality. He'll want to fight them and when he goes to punch or kick one of them. They'll nerve strike him when they get in close since they're faster than he is.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

that sounds awesome but thor has been fighting with these guys for years he would know that to let them in close would be a huge mistake, thor isn't stupid actually he's shown himself to very smart, NOT a genius, just smart. also they are in Australia the OP doesn't specify if its a city or the plains, if this isn't a city thor takes to the sky and I doubt spiderman can bring him to the ground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: So you're reason that they can beat Thor is that "he'll want to fight them"?? No. Morals on Thor wouldn't even fight any of these guys.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: yes. That's his personality. And they're faster than he is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: It is not in Thor's personality to fight spiderman or wolverine or iron fist.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: he's fought wolverine nor than once. He's fought mongoose too. Rhinos tagged him for crying out loud. So that makes you're statement false.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Mongoose and rhino are irrelevant. Now let's see, batman has fought superman, wonder woman has fought superman, flash has fought superman, Thor has fought iron man, daredevil has fought iron fist, daredevil has fought iron man, pretty much every hero has fought every other hero. That doesn't make it in their character for them to want to fight every time they see each other. Batman and superman have fought but if batman sees superman flying around is it in his character to want to fight him?? No its not. Thor has also worked with iron man quite a few times outside of work with the avengers. And then there's the fact that they are on avengers together. Same wih spiderman. Thor sees iron man all the time, just because theyve fought before doesn't make it in their character to fight each other all the time.

When Thor sees other fellow heroes it is not in his character to attack them. Especially not people he works with from time to time like spiderman and wolverine.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: wow. Sorry that you wrote all of that cause the easy and obvious answer is that in this battle they're fighting.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DemonKnights

@jayc1324: look at mongoose zipping around slow a$$ Thor. That's pathetic combat speed.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: You said it is in the thors character to attack these three when he sees them, and its not. That's all I was disproving.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: he's fought wolverine nor than once. He's fought mongoose too. Rhinos tagged him for crying out loud. So that makes you're statement false.

You're not talking about the time Rhino tagged him from behind are you?

Anyway,imo Thor's combat speed is...not that great. But given his abilities (you know,the one that he actually shows,not the reserve ones) he actually can win. For one,he can quickly get in the air and rain down thunder. Or use the weather in various ways while keeping his distance.

Or if not,he might stay on the ground (unlikely,since he mostly fights in the air,and from there he has many options,especially ones like lightning,fire,storms,etc) and he can just Earth manipulation,or just strike the ground to cause an AoE attack,which he has been shown to do more than once.

Thor is very slow in combat speed (horribly slow),but the lowballing here is.....disturbing.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: and I proved you wrong by saying that he's fought them.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: However,this is only if he's at a distance. If they're up close,then they can just blitz.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: saying that he's fought them doesn't make it in his character to fight them when he sees them. He fought them under abnormal circumstances..

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DemonKnights

@twix_right_side: there us zero low balling. Street level guys have tagged him before. If he immediately flys up, his chances if winning go up dramatically. But as I've said. They have the speed to tag him and if they do Its over since it would be a pressure point.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: and this is one of those abnormal circumstances.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Assuming they know asgardian nerve strikes and we take the mantis showing seriously they could blitz him but if thor fights smart he should blow them away with winds pretty easily.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: They're not "blitzes"(per se), but there's also Death-Seed Sentry, Hyperion, and one of Mikaboshi/Chaos King's lackeys.

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn. This is how low Thor has fallen. People are considering him such a slow brick that they are putting street levelers against him. LOL.

Poor Thor.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 juiceboks  Moderator

@injusticeforall: To be fair, one of these street levelers has the capacity to oneshot him if Thor isn't careful.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor and wolverine have fought A) when wolverine was mind controlled and thor was CLEARLY not trying to hurt him badly(ps he deduced logan being mind controlled) and once he had enough he flew up into the sky and hit logan with a single lighnting bolt that then KOed logan, obviously he didn't stay down for long but he was KOed. I don't know why people refer to this so much when this fight was only even a fight because thor spent most of the time trying to talk logan down and not hurt him badly. B) can someone give a rundown of cornelverine's(the walking corpse who should have died of metal poisoning by now) fight with thor, all I know is that thor was pissed about logan being an a-hole.

can someone post a scan of this rhino tagging thor scan please?

it would seem that people on this forum willing except low showings from classic thor but spends day berating people for using high showings for classic thor. did mongoose ever fight thor again or did that happen once a long time ago?

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@twix_right_side: there us zero low balling. Street level guys have tagged him before. If he immediately flys up, his chances if winning go up dramatically. But as I've said. They have the speed to tag him and if they do Its over since it would be a pressure point.

I'm aware of that fact. And I don't disagree.

It's just that some people make it seem as if he doesn't have any chance in hell in winning.

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@injusticeforall: To be fair, one of these street levelers has the capacity to oneshot him if Thor isn't careful.

Iron fist? You gotta be kidding me.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 juiceboks  Moderator

@injusticeforall: *sigh* no. I'm talking about the 5 ft hairy man with the unbreakable claws.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers