• 188 results
#151 Posted by Maniac1997 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Do You guyz know how current surfer is i dont't wanna hear anything about how powerful thor is surfer at one point was more powerful than galactus if surfer is not holding using his power to its full extent he wont let thor catch him and eventually he would land a blast that could even put odin down for count

#152 Posted by Maniac1997 (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@zee crusher said:
"

Thor can hit surfer are you guys serious its no that hard i mean some times his speed may be i the way but if thor throws his hammer faster then the speed of light surfer won't at all be able to doge it and if you guys look back at surfers fights hes pretty damn slow galactus shots at him aegis tyrant so many people throw them slow hits if they can do it how the hell is thors hits gonna be any slower just because these two are fighting and when thor was in warriors rage why didn't surfer use that magical speed then to dodge his hits but instead run to odin for help?

"
yeah but if surfer isn't holding back using his power to full extent come on now without pis he wouldn't let any top teir marvel charecter touch him he moves literally thousands times the speed of light when has thor been seen moving any where close to that he's the fastest top teir charecter in the marvel universe and if you go to marvel database it even says silver surfer is more powerful that thor thor's energy output is 6/7 while surfers is at a 7/7 and surfer can augment his strength to be as strong as thor but he won't need to he's to powerful he can land a blast that would put odin down for count when has thor ever shown a feat capable of putting down surfer surfer has been through black holes unharmed super novas unharmed while thor has been hurt by high caliber bullets
#153 Posted by Zaiyan (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer can never really top Galactus without serious amping, like savior Surfer having the Nega Bands or something. It does not matter about the speed gap, Surfer vs Galactus is normally like a Fly vs an Elephant. That's how big the power difference is. Even with Surfer's power up since Annihilation I don't think he can put Odin down. Maybe he could have a chance against OdinForce Thor or Bor but Odin himself is too much, Odin is Skyfather level

I think the general consensus out there is Surfer is indeed more powerful than current Thor, recently Silver Surfer had lots and lots of feats to prove he is ranked at the top tier. but there's a movie coming out, Surfer just got drained by High Evolutionary in comics and maybe he will be forced to go "jobbing" to Thor.

#154 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer should win. Past ,present, and future.

#155 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@sexy beast: No. Thor can beat Surfer. This fight goes about 75/25 in favor of Thor.
#156 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins.
#157 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Thor = Most overrated character of all time, probably even more than Superman and Juggernaut, look its as easy as this Surfer would mop the floor with him.

#158 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22939 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: thor and superman are not over rated but i agree ss wins
#159 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer    
#160 Edited by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noir_Dark said:

Thats what I was thinking, In order for Thor to win he would first have to hit the surfer, which he can't

The last fight Thor got to hit Surfer with PIS 

Silver Surfer zoomed past Asgard's defenses and past Heimdall after his all-seeing eyes sensed the Surfer the Silver surfer was still fast enough to fly past everyone and go face to face with Odin 
His back was turned on Thor, he got off his board and Thor tried to cheap shot him, sucker punching him with the hammer  

Thor still got beat down  
SS blitzed his board into Thor  

Odin finally beats Surfer 

#161 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Their last fight showed how less powerfull is Thor than Surfer. Thor tried to KO him by headbutt and was hurt much more than SS. Besdies, Thor was going full out, Surfer was holding back and Thor still wasn't better.

#162 Posted by Greendevil (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael

It seems something is wrong with Thor. Like he is going to die from his glowing wound! Perhaps the wound makes him weaker?  But basically i agree with what you said. Surfers powers dwarfed Thors, at least in that battle!
#163 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil said:
@czarny_samael:   It seems something is wrong with Thor. Like he is going to die from his glowing wound! Perhaps the wound makes him weaker?  But basically i agree with what you said. Surfers powers dwarfed Thors, at least in that battle!
Maybe, but it wouldn't matter anyway.

BRB losed to Surfer in similar way and in both cases Surfer was holding back. When he wasn't, he one-shotted Thor from Canncerverse and blocked Mjolnir with his board. Even here we've seen that Mjolnir didn't make any damage to Surfer.
#164 Edited by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

@Greendevil said:

@czarny_samael:   It seems something is wrong with Thor. Like he is going to die from his glowing wound! Perhaps the wound makes him weaker?  But basically i agree with what you said. Surfers powers dwarfed Thors, at least in that battle!

Maybe, but it wouldn't matter anyway.  BRB losed to Surfer in similar way and in both cases Surfer was holding back. When he wasn't, he one-shotted Thor from Canncerverse and blocked Mjolnir with his board. Even here we've seen that Mjolnir didn't make any damage to Surfer.
SS is boss now!! i only hope he won't lose all his upgrade after the mini. 
#165 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@czarny_samael said:

@Greendevil said:

Maybe, but it wouldn't matter anyway.  BRB losed to Surfer in similar way and in both cases Surfer was holding back. When he wasn't, he one-shotted Thor from Canncerverse and blocked Mjolnir with his board. Even here we've seen that Mjolnir didn't make any damage to Surfer.
SS is boss now!! i only hope he won't lose all his upgrade after the mini. 
We won't know, until it will be revealed when did it happen. According to Galan's words Surfer is no longer his servant. It is happening after Fear Itself for sure. But if Annihilators are after this, there is no problem, since he made there really big feats and was using Cosmic Awareness whole the time.
#166 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

The power of Thor

#167 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid:  
I know some would have bring up this . You should see thor 5. 
Yeah this only shows what power level Surfer is set at and not the level they think he should be.
#168 Posted by ghostm13 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

now this is a good one but i have to give this ti the thor

#169 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2733 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless its Odin Force Thor he goes down with a good fight. 

#170 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Silver Surfer    
#171 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.
He should have owned Thor in the most recent fight, but it was just so pathetic. I'm starting to hate most of the writers now. All they do is let the characters talk and when it comes to a fight, absolutely NOTHING happens.
I miss the 90's earily 2000 so ****'ing much...

#172 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#173 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Phantom said:

I think people forget how strong SS is. The main reason Galactus always beats him is because he can simply take his powers away! Thor can't.

LOL no the main reason Galactus always beats him is because Silver Surfer is something like .000001 percent of Galactus's full power. Galactus is just on a complete other level. He's soooo much stronger than both Thor and Silver Surfer it's ridiculous.

Anyway Thor with Odinforce takes Silver Surfer IMO. Thor's come out on top more than Silver Surfers come out on top in each of their meetings.

#174 Posted by EternalDecider (293 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really want to watch this battle take place. Its a tough one but if Thor doesn't have Odinforce, im going with SS.

#175 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer is just to powerful at the moment

#176 Edited by TheLeader (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that Thor is written to BE stronger, written even by Stan Lee himself, to be stronger, but Thor frequently loses to the Hulk because Thor is a little bit of a soft brain. THOR FREQUENTLY does not use Mjolnir to the maximum of its abilities, he like fights "weak" against Hulk. I think Thor is incredibly powerful, and with his hammer not to be trifled with, but I think that SS has a greater range of powers with the Power Cosmic, and is smarter. Point in case, Hulk. Thor will sometimes lose to the Hulk, but no way SS will ever lose to the Hulk (unless SS decides to not use his awesome powers, and just try to duke it out with fists with the Hulk-- and even then, SS might mop the floor with the Hulk). I think that SS is a level above Thor, but it really is SS Number 1, Thor Number 2, and then everybody else. No other heroes come close to these Behemoths in terms of combination of powers and feats/abilities in the Marvel Universe (unless they make the Hulk invulnerable, able to live without air, and give him additional innate abilities (with no limit on their maximum potential, like in his strength), which is never going to happen). But the Hulk is definitely the strongest Mortal from Earth, and if angry enough and in the right place, can physically do a lot of harm to anyone in the universe, given that a being is subject to physical bodily harm. Caveat: Dr. Strange is stronger then the Hulk as a human as the Sorcerer Supreme, but that is the ONLY human significantly above the Hulk, and that's because he is the Sorcerer Supreme. Pretty much everybody else on Earth in the Hulk can smash).

#177 Posted by Jeronimo (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheLeader said:

I think that SS is a level above Thor, but it really is SS Number 1, Thor Number 2, and then everybody else. No other heroes come close to these Behemoths in terms of combination of powers and feats/abilities in the Marvel Universe.

Agreed.

#178 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

SS

#179 Posted by Arceus (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with OF would crush SS, but otherwise SS would just diminish Thor with the Power Cosmic.

#180 Posted by GhettoSwag (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins, he can move 3 times faster than the speed of light.. Also in their last fight, Thor was injured, allredy pissed, and surfer was using more of his abilities like light speed travelling.. Thor has also bet SS and Brb at the same time

#181 Posted by Killemall (18211 posts) - - Show Bio

If Surfer fights the way he should then its a one sided affair.

Fact being he doesnt.

Thor has wins against Surfer, Surfer has win against Thor ONLY in non-canon realities.

So its a matter of preference potential power vs how their actual previous fight took place.

#182 Edited by MisterWhisper (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on Thor has a chance, SS is not exactly a great tactician and does not fight like a well trained warrior.

Morals off, Thor dies. Transmuted, soul stealing, raw blasting power.

Silver Surfer is a monster of a powerhouse, unfortunately he does not fight like other people would if they had his abilities.

#183 Edited by God_Spawn (37194 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer.

#184 Posted by Doomnaut (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer >> Superman > Thor.

#185 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

ss beats thor,only pis lets thor win if we use abc logic.

#186 Edited by MasterKungFu (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. end of story

#187 Posted by Wolverine08 (38207 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterkungfu: May you stop necroing a plethora of Silver Surfer threads?

#189 Posted by Nathan_Strange (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel always tries to push Thor, but we all know that logically, because of Surfer's power set he should take it