Who wins?

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

why is this gen dissucion

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"why is this gen dissucion"

ditto. Btw sentry pwns thor.

#4 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I am gonna have to go with Sentry on this battle.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor could take him. Sentry doesn't seem as powerful as they made him out to be.

#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns.

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns."

I absolutely hate that phrase. What does it even mean? What's he going to do, sit there for millions of years, slowly using up his atomic structure in fusion until one day he supernovas and collapses back on himself becoming a black hole that sucks up everything around him for light years including light?

Some metaphors for power level are just stupid. Thor, full of the Odin force, bitch-slaps exploding suns before his first cup of coffee in the morning.

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns."

I absolutely hate that phrase. What does it even mean? What's he going to do, sit there for millions of years, slowly using up his atomic structure in fusion until one day he supernovas and collapses back on himself becoming a black hole that sucks up everything around him for light years including light?

Some metaphors for power level are just stupid. Thor, full of the Odin force, bitch-slaps exploding suns before his first cup of coffee in the morning."

It means that The Sentry has energy or strength that is equivalent to the force released by the explosions one million suns, assuming that each of their size and potential energy is equivalent to the sun in the Earth's solar system.

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#10 Posted by Casket (311 posts) - - Show Bio

First fight, not too real Thor swatted him away and Sentry did not have the Bendisforce

but when Sentry was going all out, Thor was about to get owned bad until Goblin got hacked and said ignore Thor, take it all down

then Sentry/Void drops a beaten Thor and nuked Asgard