#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor has thor force.

vs

Sentry has full control over the void.

Who wins and why. Who will be declared strongest hero on marvel earth.
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Sentry wins if he has complete control over The Void. Even the power of Thor Force wont save Thor here in this fight
#3 Edited by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Majesty not banned? I swear if I come on tomorrow and he's here i'm going to be pissed.

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Sentry wins if he has complete control over The Void. Even the power of Thor Force wont save Thor here in this fight"
You were right vance.
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Sentry wins if he has complete control over The Void. Even the power of Thor Force wont save Thor here in this fight"
You were right vance."
The Void itself is a 4th Tier power source on par with beings like Korvac and even the Anti Monitor at full form of the DC Universe... so just imagine what Sentry could do if he gained full control of this Void Power Source..
#6 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

???? When was the void that powerful??

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"???? When was the void that powerful??"
Its a general comment. Its based off the Marvel Power Rankings on this site... though I agree the 4th Tier maybe a little high. It actually shouldnt be much lower than that
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
When wasn't he is the better question.
#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

But thor could banish him right.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"But thor could banish him right."
I am not sure. 
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"But thor could banish him right."
No.
#12 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
Its a general comment. Its based off the Marvel Power Rankings on this site... though I agree the 4th Tier maybe a little high. It actually shouldnt be much lower than that"
but antimoniter power level?? I think not I havent seen sentry or the void do anything on Antimonitors level
@Vance: Uh the whole series as far as I know
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
Its a general comment. Its based off the Marvel Power Rankings on this site... though I agree the 4th Tier maybe a little high. It actually shouldnt be much lower than that"
but antimoniter power level?? I think not I havent seen sentry or the void do anything on Antimonitors level
"
Well than you don't know enough.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"
Well the Anti Monitor is considered 4th Tier too in his Universe... but I see what you are saying
#15 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

The Void isn't that powerful to handle Thor with his father's power. The Sentry has no chance against Thor as well. Now reg Thor. It would be a classic battle that I feel the Sentry could take.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"The Void isn't that powerful to handle Thor with his father's power. The Sentry has no chance against Thor as well. Now reg Thor. It would be a classic battle that I feel the Sentry could take."
Yea it is.
#17 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"The Void isn't that powerful to handle Thor with his father's power. The Sentry has no chance against Thor as well. Now reg Thor. It would be a classic battle that I feel the Sentry could take."
Yea it is."
Odin's power is enough to destroy the Sentry. No more Sentry, no more Void.
#18 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
Yea it is."
Then prove it is.

We know that Thor, with the Thor power, is capable of destroying/rebuilding planetray sized objects.
We have seen many feats from Odin, with the Odin power.

Please highlight feats that the void has done that exceed these.
#19 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
Yes it will, Odin's power brushed away the Silver Surfer, and with Thor's strenght and weather powers combined with the Odinforce can beat Sentry.
#20 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

this is tough but im leaning towards thor here

#21 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

The male body parts on page one where not something I wanted to see in the morning. >.< 

Seriously, delete them or something >.>
#22 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" The male body parts on page one where not something I wanted to see in the morning. >.<  Seriously, delete them or something >.> "
all the unnecessary drama of the past has been removed...
#23 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should take it, one epic god  blast puts the Sentry down for good

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll reserve my opinion for if they actually fight which I can see happening in Siege.

#25 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Thor on this one
#26 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
GodBlast should work but it depends who gets their shots off, I think Sentry has him beat on speed

Adding Sentry's new Molecule Man plot induced abilities, I'm not sure Thor can win it so easy

#27 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: You do know Thor broke his neck at the end of that fight? And that it's not canon?
#28 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO..fail
#29 Posted by tensor (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry

#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#31 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

The Void can do anything The Sentry cant, if Sentry can't beat Thor the Void can.  That's what the Void is, his opposite.

#32 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor has odin force then I think he could take this. Otherwise I think Sentry barely takes this. 

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" The Void can do anything The Sentry cant, if Sentry can't beat Thor the Void can.  

FALSE

#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Winduizcool said:
" If Thor has odin force then I think he could take this. Otherwise I think Sentry barely takes this.  "
Thor doesn't have OdinForce for some time now.
#35 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" If Thor has odin force then I think he could take this. Otherwise I think Sentry barely takes this.  "
Thor doesn't have OdinForce for some time now. "
Dang it all. Thor is awesome with Odin Force. Plus I think I liked his original look better than the new one.
#36 Posted by IC3MAN (108 posts) - - Show Bio

thor
#37 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
@IC3MAN said:
" thor "
#38 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" GodBlast should work but it depends who gets their shots off, I think Sentry has him beat on speed

Adding Sentry's new Molecule Man plot induced abilities, I'm not sure Thor can win it so easy

"
i like that picture.
btw sentry should win here.
#39 Posted by The Asgardian (5 posts) - - Show Bio

either way it would be an awesome fight