IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IZZR

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         VS

No Caption Provided

Battle takes place in space
No prep
Bloodlusted
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor easily
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IZZR
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Thor easily
Can you explain why this would be easy for him?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can absorb the energy out of the ring with Mjolnir, then b!tch-slap Scarecrow all the way to Germany.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
Thor can absorb the energy out of the ring with Mjolnir, then b!tch-slap Scarecrow all the way to Germany.
If it was that easy he would do that to all his opponents and what makes you think he can absorb OAn energy
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Susanoo
@IZZR said:

If it was that easy he would do that to all his opponents and what makes you think he can absorb OAn energy

His hammer absorbed skyfather level attacks and Celestial level attacks before.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR said:

His hammer absorbed skyfather level attacks and Celestial level attacks before.
No doubt he has im just saying ive never seen him drain surfer so you cant conclude a fight to just a "ahh he will drain his power and game over" if things were that easy Thor would be winning all his matches.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Susanoo
@IZZR
Story and plot.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IZZR
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR: Story and plot.
Nope even in Thor vs Surfer battles i dont see anyone mentioning that. Scarecrow is a freak of nature he wont wait around while he gets drained and if hes bloodlusted it will make the task that much harder
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Susanoo
@IZZR said:

@Susanoo said:

Nope even in Thor vs Surfer battles i dont see anyone mentioning that. Scarecrow is a freak of nature he wont wait around while he gets drained and if hes bloodlusted it will make the task that much harder

Yep. Otherwise, he would just drain Hulk and Surfer (I doubt Surfer though because he can also drain). Thor can do alot of things to him other than draining. He can hold Scarecrow with one hand and drain with Mjolnir. He can bfr, Since Thor's bloodlusted, he will use his skyfather level attacks (Moreso as attacks that harmed skyfathers.)
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden
Thor easily
Scarecrow doesn't even stand a chance.  A novice with a yellow ring?? Sinestro couldn't take Thor, and he's the master of the yellow ring!!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden
@IZZR said:

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there.  Yellow spectrum is not OAn energy, that's will power, power of the  Green spectrum.  This is yellow, powered from the yellow power battery,  made from Qward.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Thor.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR
@lordraiden said:
Thor easily
Scarecrow doesn't even stand a chance.  A novice with a yellow ring?? Sinestro couldn't take Thor, and he's the master of the yellow ring!!
Is that your opinion??? dont act like its a fact i hate when people think their word is final. Besides the ring gives the wearer near limitless strength
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR said:

@Susanoo said:

Yep. Otherwise, he would just drain Hulk and Surfer (I doubt Surfer though because he can also drain). Thor can do alot of things to him other than draining. He can hold Scarecrow with one hand and drain with Mjolnir. He can bfr, Since Thor's bloodlusted, he will use his skyfather level attacks (Moreso as attacks that harmed skyfathers.)

Hmmm this battle is obviously more in Thor's favor but i was thinking due to Scarecrows sick and twisted mind he might come up with some insane constructs to give Thor some trouble
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Susanoo
@IZZR
Constructs that probably won't do anything to Thor really due to his durability and his hammer.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#16  Edited By AssertingValor

Thor................
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden
@IZZR said:
@lordraiden said:
Thor easily
Is that your opinion??? dont act like its a fact i hate when people think their word is final. Besides the ring gives the wearer near limitless strength
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR said:

@Susanoo said:

Hmmm this battle is obviously more in Thor's favor but i was thinking due to Scarecrows sick and twisted mind he might come up with some insane constructs to give Thor some trouble
Yes, that is my opinion, never stated otherwise.  I've never stated anywhere here that my word is final or gospel, just my opinion.  Thor/Mjolnir>>any power ring, green, red, yellow or otherwise, both in power and feats.  again, imo (outside of feats)!!  You need to back Scarecrow with what he can do or is capable with on panel feats, which you'll never be able to do, cause he never held it for long enough, so you can only speculate, where as any one can choose from the last four decades of feats worthy from Thor and Mjolnir, so it's an uphill battle for you.
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scaresrow is featless with the ring, you can't just assume that's he's on par with prominent lanterns like Hal or Sinestro.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lordraiden
@war of light_2814 said:
Scaresrow is featless with the ring, you can't just assume that's he's on par with prominent lanterns like Hal or Sinestro.
Well put.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lance Bastro
@IZZR said:

No Caption Provided

nasty.
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden said:
@war of light_2814 said:
Well put.
XD
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Deranged Midget

Where does it say that the Lantern rings give the wearer near limitless strength? Scarecrow did nothing with his ring, he get's slapped around by Thor.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lordraiden
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR: Constructs that probably won't do anything to Thor really due to his durability and his hammer.
Again, well done.  Thor has the strength and durability to take anything dished out by a ring bearer, but also has a weapon more powerfull, and doesn't need recharching, and is alot more powerfull than any ring, unless any of the rings equals the power cosmic!!
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Bastro

even if we are assuming that scarecrow has mastered this ring, he will still be inferior to thor.

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarecrow=master of fear

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Avatar image for theunicornkiller
TheUnicornKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think thor would win but i want scarecrow!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor ftw

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Moonman78

@izzr said:

@venomoushatred1001

said:

He does unless there around his level, and scarecrow is not his level even with the ring. And the fear wouldn't effect him as much as others.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By leonkarlen123

Scarecrow gives Thor his biggest Nightmare of his life

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.. Thor stomps.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Does Scarecrow have feats as a Yellow Lantern ?

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He cannot absorb anything.. The ring works off fear which Crane's got a plenty of... I am not saying Scarecrow wins, his feats does not suggest he is powerful enough for Thor.... He isn't on par with Sinestro or Hal and I don't know if either of them can defeat Thor either....

Thor wins this but he cannot absorb anything from the ring...