#1 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Battle takes place in space
No prep
Bloodlusted
#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily
#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Thor easily
Can you explain why this would be easy for him?
#4 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can absorb the energy out of the ring with Mjolnir, then b!tch-slap Scarecrow all the way to Germany.

#5 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor can absorb the energy out of the ring with Mjolnir, then b!tch-slap Scarecrow all the way to Germany.
If it was that easy he would do that to all his opponents and what makes you think he can absorb OAn energy
#6 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:

If it was that easy he would do that to all his opponents and what makes you think he can absorb OAn energy

His hammer absorbed skyfather level attacks and Celestial level attacks before.
#7 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR said:

His hammer absorbed skyfather level attacks and Celestial level attacks before.
No doubt he has im just saying ive never seen him drain surfer so you cant conclude a fight to just a "ahh he will drain his power and game over" if things were that easy Thor would be winning all his matches.
#8 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR
Story and plot.
#9 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR: Story and plot.
Nope even in Thor vs Surfer battles i dont see anyone mentioning that. Scarecrow is a freak of nature he wont wait around while he gets drained and if hes bloodlusted it will make the task that much harder
#10 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:

@Susanoo said:

Nope even in Thor vs Surfer battles i dont see anyone mentioning that. Scarecrow is a freak of nature he wont wait around while he gets drained and if hes bloodlusted it will make the task that much harder

Yep. Otherwise, he would just drain Hulk and Surfer (I doubt Surfer though because he can also drain). Thor can do alot of things to him other than draining. He can hold Scarecrow with one hand and drain with Mjolnir. He can bfr, Since Thor's bloodlusted, he will use his skyfather level attacks (Moreso as attacks that harmed skyfathers.)
#11 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor easily
Scarecrow doesn't even stand a chance.  A novice with a yellow ring?? Sinestro couldn't take Thor, and he's the master of the yellow ring!!
#12 Edited by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there.  Yellow spectrum is not OAn energy, that's will power, power of the  Green spectrum.  This is yellow, powered from the yellow power battery,  made from Qward.
#13 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor.
#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
Thor easily
Scarecrow doesn't even stand a chance.  A novice with a yellow ring?? Sinestro couldn't take Thor, and he's the master of the yellow ring!!
Is that your opinion??? dont act like its a fact i hate when people think their word is final. Besides the ring gives the wearer near limitless strength
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR said:

@Susanoo said:

Yep. Otherwise, he would just drain Hulk and Surfer (I doubt Surfer though because he can also drain). Thor can do alot of things to him other than draining. He can hold Scarecrow with one hand and drain with Mjolnir. He can bfr, Since Thor's bloodlusted, he will use his skyfather level attacks (Moreso as attacks that harmed skyfathers.)

Hmmm this battle is obviously more in Thor's favor but i was thinking due to Scarecrows sick and twisted mind he might come up with some insane constructs to give Thor some trouble
#15 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR
Constructs that probably won't do anything to Thor really due to his durability and his hammer.
#16 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor................
#17 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@lordraiden said:
Thor easily
Is that your opinion??? dont act like its a fact i hate when people think their word is final. Besides the ring gives the wearer near limitless strength
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR said:

@Susanoo said:

Hmmm this battle is obviously more in Thor's favor but i was thinking due to Scarecrows sick and twisted mind he might come up with some insane constructs to give Thor some trouble
Yes, that is my opinion, never stated otherwise.  I've never stated anywhere here that my word is final or gospel, just my opinion.  Thor/Mjolnir>>any power ring, green, red, yellow or otherwise, both in power and feats.  again, imo (outside of feats)!!  You need to back Scarecrow with what he can do or is capable with on panel feats, which you'll never be able to do, cause he never held it for long enough, so you can only speculate, where as any one can choose from the last four decades of feats worthy from Thor and Mjolnir, so it's an uphill battle for you.
#18 Posted by war of light_2814 (811 posts) - - Show Bio

Scaresrow is featless with the ring, you can't just assume that's he's on par with prominent lanterns like Hal or Sinestro.

#19 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
@war of light_2814 said:
Scaresrow is featless with the ring, you can't just assume that's he's on par with prominent lanterns like Hal or Sinestro.
Well put.
#20 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:

nasty.
#21 Posted by war of light_2814 (811 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
@war of light_2814 said:
Well put.
XD
#22 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does it say that the Lantern rings give the wearer near limitless strength? Scarecrow did nothing with his ring, he get's slapped around by Thor.

#23 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
@IZZR: Constructs that probably won't do anything to Thor really due to his durability and his hammer.
Again, well done.  Thor has the strength and durability to take anything dished out by a ring bearer, but also has a weapon more powerfull, and doesn't need recharching, and is alot more powerfull than any ring, unless any of the rings equals the power cosmic!!
#24 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

even if we are assuming that scarecrow has mastered this ring, he will still be inferior to thor.

#25 Posted by Deathstrokesrevenge (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarecrow=master of fear

#26 Posted by New_World_Order (12645 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#27 Posted by TheUnicornKiller (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I think thor would win but i want scarecrow!

#28 Posted by dondave (34756 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor ftw

#29 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@venomoushatred1001

said:

He does unless there around his level, and scarecrow is not his level even with the ring. And the fear wouldn't effect him as much as others.

#30 Edited by leonkarlen123 (3987 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarecrow gives Thor his biggest Nightmare of his life

#31 Posted by DBVSE7 (2751 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.. Thor stomps.

#32 Posted by ZeroPlus (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Scarecrow have feats as a Yellow Lantern ?

#33 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

He cannot absorb anything.. The ring works off fear which Crane's got a plenty of... I am not saying Scarecrow wins, his feats does not suggest he is powerful enough for Thor.... He isn't on par with Sinestro or Hal and I don't know if either of them can defeat Thor either....

Thor wins this but he cannot absorb anything from the ring...