Thor vs rest of avengers (Movie versions)

• 97 results
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By WarBlade539

@back_stabbath95: The movie came out three days ago here I the U.K.

Thor could definitely one shot everyone except Hulk here.

He was beastly in the movie! That goddamn hammer is powerful!

I haven't seen it yet. How is it?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@darkazrael999: The movie was amazing. They took away his hammer for some fights to make things fair. Thor with his hammer is a different story. Like sundipped Superman to regular Superman different kind of story.

You get the Man of Steel scale and atmosphere during the fight scenes. They were truly epic!

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and Loki.... nuff said..

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't speak on the new movie but Thor was beating IM. Cap would go down after a minute. Hulk IMO, was shown more powerful then Thor. Hulk picks up Caps shield and beats Thor

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Cjdavis103

I have not seen the new movie so I cant judge any more

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@experio said:

@lowlaville:

1. I stated if Hulk in the same situation as Hulk then he would lose, thunderclap goes to were its pointed but its not wider than the surrounding Frost Giants.

2. Again, animations have nothing to do with this so there is no point in bringing it up. Hulk being knocked out by lightning is an assumption but it can be argued that he wont go down but to skill + blunt force Hulk goes down. If Thor and Hulk were to engage in h2h then Thor has better chance of getting more hits as well as avoiding, not only that but his hits would do more damage. The only problem is the Thor would hit the angrier which is why Thor wont hesitate to amp to the point it knocks Hulk out.

Your right but he did look angry

1. Oh so you are talking about the Frost Giant scenerio. Before I answer, let me ask you. What relevence does the plot hold against Hulk. Hulk smashes/thunderclaps are strong enough to shatter planets. If you are asking about it, the plain they were standing on was actually the roof of a giant caver, or was that sea below? Hulk could have done a Hulk smash for the same effect. If you are talking about power levels, then I would have to say that particular feat could be easily achieved by Hulk.

2. Okay, what "skill" and "blunt force" are you talking about. Hulk already shrugged off one of the "holding back" blunt force blows with relative ease, one to the face no less. The most this "blunt force" is doing is knocking him back, regardless of the distance. Thor already applied his skill by trying to subdue Hulk. That did not work. Skill only works on an opponent with relative power. Using that argument and saying, his skill would allow him to match to Hulk's power is a fallacy. And I still have no idea what skill you are talking about.

I don't see Mjolnir doing any damage to Hulk unless Odin himself weilds and uses it. Hulk might not be able to overpower Mjolnir but he is certainly not suffering any more damage from it. I have said before, assuming Thor is going full force just because he knows Hulk is getting angry (and it has not been mentioned in the OP that Thor has info on Hulk), just that Thor has means of going full force (note: Thors full force observed in the movies is not enough to subdue Hulk), is again a fallacy. Like I said before, and even though it has not been mentioned of a full force by Hulk, assuming Thor is going all out does not seem logical. It would make sense if the knowledge factor was mentioned in the OP. Its not, and given that Thor's full force using a collective appearance in movies cannot compare (does not as far as I have seen. I havent seen Thor 2, just the clip you have shown) to the strength feats (durability as well), observed through movies og Hulk.

My last statement on the issue, I'm not changing my opinion until I see a feat from Thor that is decisively saying that its going to overpower Hulk.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Sounds dope any Easter eggs or cameos by other avengers? Out of curiosity I like those little connections in comicverse movies. How epic were the fight scenes too?

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should defeat everyone easily beside Hulk, that fight with Ironman was PIS so that gets thrown out. That being said, Thor should stand a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read a recent comic " Preguel to Thor:The Dark World". It told us what happened right after Thor and then what happened right after The Avengers. It explained that because of Odin using dark energy to send him to Earth in Avengers,(due to broken Bi-Frost Bridge) Thor was weaker as a result. That's why he's more powerful in his solo movies. I think at full power he can take on all of them. His stats in Thor and Thor: The Dark World show that he can definitely beat all of the Avengers.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Experio

@lowlaville:

1. Hulks thunderclaps are not strong enough to shatter planets and his smashes cannot cause the same effect as Mjolnir did, There is nothing that helps support these statements, in the Incredible Hulk movie his thunderclap only distinguish an explosive fire and his smashing cause a line of cracks on the ground. I hope your still keeping in mind that this is movie versions

2. The skill of a raised warrior and the blunt force of Mjolnir, and Hulk tanking blunt force which was hits of Thor holding back is nothing compared to the real deal. Your saying the the best Mjolnir's force will do is push Hulk back when already a held back force has put him down on an aircraft. Its not Thor's skill vs Hulks power, its Thor's skill and power vs Hulks power and brute. Thor has better skill than Hulk as a warrior and his power is also greater than Hulk unless you think otherwise?

The only problem is, we cannot establish or even estimate how much damage Hulk can take, so all my offenses are based on assumption. But in Thor 2, Thor has shown impressive durability, skill and striking feat. It would only be even if we saw more of Hulk

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things look like they may get a bit SPOILERISH here so this is my last thought.

Captain America is a born leader, and the strategist of the group. Hulk has yet to be actually subdued. He took down an opponent much STRONGER and SKILLED than himself in his own movie (abomination). Then we saw him take down a big fake fing fang foom (or whatever that thing was) with a single punch. We saw him eat, and get more enraged by a not holding back Mjolnir wielding Thor. Like i said, he went from a kneeled position to fully extended standing one. There is no chance you can say he held back there. To say that Thor could take down Hulk from what we have seen thus far, just doesn't make since at THIS POINT. Emphasis on THIS point because i have yet to see Thor 2.

And we still have Iron man. You may say that Iron Man cant single handedly take down Thor. And Thor was clearly crushing his armor at the end. But all the blasts were still doing concussive damage with knock back. That can't be ignored when the battle is 3v1. And, it seems as if the movie depicted Iron Man to be more nimble and faster than Thor in battle.

I have no dogs in this fight and still love that flick. Super excited to see Thor. But saying he can beat a team of 3, when one has proven to be able to take a power shot by thor, one was able to hold his own for a while, and the other is the leader? Gimmie TEAM...

Maybe this time next week, ill be singing a dif tune tho!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@supersaiyan_danger:

How is it PIS? That's how movie Iron-Man is compared to Thor in terms of powers. You don't include the comics. It can only be PIS if he's losing to weaker guys but he somehow manages to beat Thor.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Ironman's armor prior to the Avengers could be worn down by tank bombs and Ak47 bullets, and even in his current film his armor got ran over by a truck (don't lie, Tony was pissed at that moment) and Thor was able to bust nearly 1,000 tons of ice from his first movie.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor, and this isn't including Thor 2 feats yet.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger:

But you have to understand that Tony gets CONSTANT upgrades. Everytime he's in his "basement" upgrading his armour; and this isn't even me assuming this because they actually show this happening all of the time. And are you talking about the same armor that was detachable and can be easily ripped apart and it was in its Alpha stage? And it wouldn't really matter if he was pissed, he still can't control how weak or strong his armor is.

And you do know that a tank shell would oblierate that ice too right?

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: But still, if its easily detachable then Thor shouldn't have a problem damaging the armor with Tony, and current Tony has no armor to defend if we're talking about constant upgrades.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#69  Edited By GhostRavage

@zhege said:

How you take a hit doesn't have to do with holding back - team wins.

Damn straight! True words are yet to be spoken!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The whole "Thor was holding back, he would've smashed ________ if he went all out" argument is annoying.

Thor would eventually lose.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Wardemon32

@supersaiyan_danger:

It was different armors and they both worked the same way. It was evident within teh movie that the new one was easier to break apart.

And why would he make a match with Tony and not his armor? I'm not saying he's going to go and upgrade his armor. But since you give him one armor I would assume they give him all of them.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Not saying the OP wouldn't, but what I'm saying their are certain limits for MCU Ironman that really questions where he stands. I'd say in a real fight Thor one-shots but that's my opinion.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: I agree, but I still think Thor would still put up a good fight against Hulk if they both went all out. Thor is easily the most powerful Avenger as far as power feats, I'd say Thor wins 4/10 not a majority but a few wins and this is Avengers.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By lowlaville

@experio said:

@lowlaville:

The only problem is, we cannot establish or even estimate how much damage Thor can take, so all my offenses are based on assumption. But in Thor 2, Thor has shown impressive durability, skill and striking feat. It would only be even if we saw more of Hulk

Okay, forewarning, your repitive arguments only cause me to repeat myself. However, I will just take the only "new" part in your argument and reply based on that. Ive said everything else. Its about Thors durability. Just how much do you think he can take before he is damaged? Well thats quite simple, a single punch from Hulk was all it took to draw blood, in that first movie. Holding back, or whatever you called it, there has not been another relative feat in the movie, by ANYONE ELSE, not by Tony (apparantly, Thor was holding back then as well), and even if he was stabbed by Loki, no; there was no blood there as well (so what if Thor was holding back huh. lol). He was also I suppose, holding back against Cap, when the Vibranium shield blew him back?

I've already said posts ago, skill and power does not equal victory in front of Hulk. Thor is not Herculese, with strength enough to possibly overpower Hulk, in which case added skillset could actually turn the tables. That is not a presentable case in this scenerio, or do you mean Thor is stronger?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wardemon32

@supersaiyan_danger:

In a "real fight" Thor got multiple hits and Iron-Man never went down. You're trying to think of comics but fail to understand this is movie versions.

Edit: And I would say Hulk is more powerful. What are his most impressive feats. Hulk is far mroe durable and stronger. Thor just has his speed.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Movie version cap defended against a Mjonir strike. Iron Man fought on par with Thor, to the point of absorbing Thors electricity. We all know how hillarious it was against Hulk, Hulk almost killed Thor. We know how he face planted Loki to the ground and all.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: There are quite a few easter eggs in the movie, funny ones too. Make sure you stay for the after credit scene ;)

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@patrat18: Captain America is a non factor here. Thor was crushing Iron Man with his bare hands in their fight and when he couldn't be bothered to play around any longer, he smacked him away like a bug.

The Hulk vs Thor fight sucked, but I agree, Hulk should beat Thor after while.

Thor one shots every one here, (including Iron Man,) except Hulk.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#79  Edited By Fallschirmjager

some facts.

• Hulk and Thor's durability is mostly the same. Hulk got KO'd from dropping from the hellicarrier and Thor wanting to break out of the prison implies the fall would have seriously injured him. Thor has been stabbed in the side by Loki though.
  • Hulk's healing is definitely superior to Thor's. Thor suffered a blood lip from Hulk as well as stabbed by Loki. Hulk took a Mjolnir to the face and was temporarily stunned, but came back quick
  • Captain's Shield can block Mjolnir. Thor destroying a bunch of ice giants with no durability feats is nothing to brag about offensively. Cap's shield is indestructible. It hasn't been scratched by anything yet.
  • Ironman can absorb Thor's lightning, but can't take physical hits from him. His in flight speed and maneuverability is far superior though, as Mjolnir's flight speed is mostly restricted to travel and is linear.
  • Black Widow is pointless.
  • Hawkeye is almost pointless. His bomb arrows might distract Thor.
  • This fight is MORALS ON. Meaning Thor is not using his lightning on anyone who can't take it. Ironman is the only one who we know who can take it. Hulk probably can too. Cap's shield might be he wouldn't have the reaction speed. Because of reaction speed though, this move is pretty much off the table.

biggest problems

• Thor has not even come close to demonstrated the flight speed or maneuverability to keep up with Ironman. Their short fight in the forest was all under Ironman's power.
  • Captain's shield - (especially if picked up by other members)
  • Hulk's strength and durability

bottom lines

• Neither Thor or Hulk have show enough to put the other down. Hulk putting down Loki doesn't mean anything because Loki has no durability feats. And even though Loki was stunned...he was still completely conscious and wasn't bleeding or bruised in the slightest. And honestly I'd put this down as PIS given that the whole fight's levity. They never wanted you to take it seriously.
  • Thor doesn't have the flight speed or manuevability to deal with Ironman. Although even amped, Ironman doesn't have the power to KO Thor, either.

My verdict?

Tie. No one (not including Thor 2 yet, its not out in the states) on the Team has proof they can put down Thor. Thor can't keep up with Ironman and can't put Hulk down. Captain's Shield is a potential weapon...Hawkeye and Black Widow are almost pointless.

CHE_GUEVARA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By CHE_GUEVARA

Thor vs Rest of the avengers = Thor vs Hulk+ Iron man +Captain America + Hawk eye + Black Widow

where, Thor = Hulk

Therefore, Thor < Rest of the Avengers .

so, Rest of the Avengers would win.

Though i am an absolute Thor fan, i am bound to give my opinion against him. i have to accept the truth.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Don't mean to be a pill for others but I'm really impatient and want a spoiler a little one..

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: mm spoiler. You get a Superman vs Nam-ek kind of fight (if you've seen Man of Steel) ;)

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some facts.

• Hulk and Thor's durability is mostly the same. Hulk got KO'd from dropping from the hellicarrier and Thor wanting to break out of the prison implies the fall would have seriously injured him. Thor has been stabbed in the side by Loki though.
  • Hulk's healing is definitely superior to Thor's. Thor suffered a blood lip from Hulk as well as stabbed by Loki. Hulk took a Mjolnir to the face and was temporarily stunned, but came back quick
  • Captain's Shield can block Mjolnir. Thor destroying a bunch of ice giants with no durability feats is nothing to brag about offensively. Cap's shield is indestructible. It hasn't been scratched by anything yet.
  • Ironman can absorb Thor's lightning, but can't take physical hits from him. His in flight speed and maneuverability is far superior though, as Mjolnir's flight speed is mostly restricted to travel and is linear.
  • Black Widow is pointless.
  • Hawkeye is almost pointless. His bomb arrows might distract Thor.
  • This fight is MORALS ON. Meaning Thor is not using his lightning on anyone who can't take it. Ironman is the only one who we know who can take it. Hulk probably can too. Cap's shield might be he wouldn't have the reaction speed. Because of reaction speed though, this move is pretty much off the table.

biggest problems

• Thor has not even come close to demonstrated the flight speed or maneuverability to keep up with Ironman. Their short fight in the forest was all under Ironman's power.
  • Captain's shield - (especially if picked up by other members)
  • Hulk's strength and durability

bottom lines

• Neither Thor or Hulk have show enough to put the other down. Hulk putting down Loki doesn't mean anything because Loki has no durability feats. And even though Loki was stunned...he was still completely conscious and wasn't bleeding or bruised in the slightest. And honestly I'd put this down as PIS given that the whole fight's levity. They never wanted you to take it seriously.
  • Thor doesn't have the flight speed or manuevability to deal with Ironman. Although even amped, Ironman doesn't have the power to KO Thor, either.

My verdict?

Tie. No one (not including Thor 2 yet, its not out in the states) on the Team has proof they can put down Thor. Thor can't keep up with Ironman and can't put Hulk down. Captain's Shield is a potential weapon...Hawkeye and Black Widow are almost pointless.

Really sad that i did not choose the "answerable answer" option, because you would deserve it.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@pierpat: =)

it might change in Thor 2...but I doubt it

in order to deal with Ironman we're going to have to see Thor go supersonic, since we know Ironman can. We're also going to need some pretty impressive maneuvering since Ironman has that in spades, gong up against numerous foes in aerial combat including F22 Raptors, The suits in IM2, War Machine, Chitarui flying ships...etc. I really doubt we'll see Thor ever match the type of aerial agility Ironman has displayed.

in order to KO Hulk...I think I personally would require a town or city busting attack to believe he could do it. I don't think a building buster would cut it for me.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: =)

it might change in Thor 2...but I doubt it

in order to deal with Ironman we're going to have to see Thor go supersonic, since we know Ironman can. We're also going to need some pretty impressive maneuvering since Ironman has that in spades, gong up against numerous foes in aerial combat including F22 Raptors, The suits in IM2, War Machine, Chitarui flying ships...etc. I really doubt we'll see Thor ever match the type of aerial agility Ironman has displayed.

in order to KO Hulk...I think I personally would require a town or city busting attack to believe he could do it. I don't think a building buster would cut it for me.

The problem is, Thor can easily level a city. He has not shown a city wide concentrated blow or an attack as far as I know, just one that could take around 4 city blocks.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@lowlaville: If you're referring to the Jotunheim feat that is hardly quantifiable. It was also Ice. And quite possibly magic related meaning we can't compare it to anything.

He is also morals on in this fight and would be holding back fighting his friends. He would have to not only show feats capable of bringing down Hulk, but much moreso, given that he would be holding back to some degree.

And there is a still a huge problem of Ironman's speed / maneuverability. Tony and Jarvis aren't dumb, they aren't going to get into a slugmatch with him after all ready failing to win that way once.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Yeah and as mentioned...I really doubt we're ever going to see supersonic flight speeds / ridiculous aerial agility from Thor. He doesn't even do that in comics really. Mjolnir is mostly used for traveling purposes.

Plus...Ironman all ready has that "niche" if you will, covered. They don't need to give it to Thor.

As for destruction feats? Something tells me Disney isn't really going to let him do that. Even the Gravity Beams in Man of Steel were only capable of destroying buildings in one shot, not an entire city.

It would be iffy, but I think Hulk could survive a building being dropped on him.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@fallschirmjager: Thor would tag Iron man sooner or later. Or are we forgetting how easily the Mandarin was manhandling Iron Man? Plus Thor could toss his hammer coated with lightning at ridiculous speeds even Iron man can't dodge.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@rudebomberboy01: lol.

• Mandarin? Really? Ironman was fighting him inside of a crane plateform. A very conjested area. This fight takes place in the entire CITY of New York where Ironman has free skies to roam.
  • Thor has other problems to deal with and has no way to put down Hulk.
  • Mjolnir has no quantifiable feats. This isn't comics. This is movies. Thor or Mjolnir has never gone supersonic. Tony not only has, but has displayed ridiculous agility at the same time.

So no, he wouldn't ever tag him. And even if he could, that's only half the problem.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@fallschirmjager: Yes, the Mandarin was manhandling him like nothing. Iron Man would lose 10/10 times if he fights h2h. His missiles won't jack, his repulsors also won't do jack. Plus Thor could always deflect them spinning his hammer.

I'm not gonna debate on Hulk because I believe Hulk beats Thor.

The hammer is definitely supersonic, or even faster. It flew from building level to low earth orbit in like 2 seconds creating shockwaves and sonic booms and breaking building windows as it flew by in the new movie, even catching flames as it returned into earth.

That hammer could one shot Iron Man judging from the striking feats in the new Thor movie and Iron Mans durability in Iron Man 3.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@rudebomberboy01: Dude. CONTEXT. Mandarin is fighting him inside a congested plateform with no room to maneuver and has pepper hostage. The two battle scenarios are completely different.

And Ironman will have no problem hurting Thor. His durability showings to date are wildly inconsistent. He's been stabbed by Loki who has no strength feats and took cover when the F-35 shot at him at Hulk.

He would be affected by Ironman to some degree.

Thor also is not just going to be able to throw his hammer willy-nilly when he has to deal with tanking Hulk. This is a team match, not a gauntlet. Thor's barely going to have the chance to attack Cap, BW or Hawkeye when Hulk is raging and charging him right away.

And the new movie hasn't been released in the United States yet, so I'm leaving until its released. I don't want any spoilers.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@fallschirmjager: I know about the context, I'm just saying Iron Man would get wrecked if he engaged in h2h combat with Thor.

Thor got stabbed by an Asgardian dagger. Not some random kitchen knife. Tony's armour was getting wrecked by Mandarins' goons in Iron Man 3.

A mini tordado could take out the rest of the team. You know, the same wind that was able to hold then destroyer in place. Thor could also deflect Iron Mans repulsor blast and chuck his hammer at him one shotting Iron Man.

Hulk beats Thor so the team wins, only because of Hulk.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Sorry if I missed any points, I'm on my mobile so I can't really reply properly.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Experio

@lowlaville: I meant to say we cant establish how much Hulk can take but Thor we can cause I've seen Thor 2 but would you mind if I told you some durability feats from that movie? Holding back has nothing to do with the hits you take - something I already know. But the comparison between Hulk and Kurse would show you how ineffective it would be towards Thor unless Hulk reaches a certain anger.

And by power I'm referring to Mjolnir and its properties as well as Thor's weather abilities + Skill > Hulks strength

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@lowlaville: I meant to say we cant establish how much Hulk can take but Thor we can cause I've seen Thor 2 but would you mind if I told you some durability feats from that movie? Holding back has nothing to do with the hits you take - something I already know. But the comparison between Hulk and Kurse would show you how ineffective it would be towards Thor unless Hulk reaches a certain anger.

And by power I'm referring to Mjolnir and its properties as well as Thor's weather abilities + Skill > Hulks strength

I'm pretty sure there are people who does not want to be spoiled. You could message me with any durability feats, or videos. I don't really mind being spoiled as such lol.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Namek as in piccolo from dbz Namek? And yeah I've seen man of steel awesome movie. I don't understand the analogy unless you're talking about complete destruction like supes vs zod and Namek as in goku vs frieza where tey destroyed the planet lol

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@back_stabbath95: The big dude who fights Superman in the movie.. him, his name is Nam ek.

There is a fight scene like that in the new Thor movie.