Thor vs rest of avengers (Movie versions)

• 97 results
Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Movie versions

Morals on, but thor won't hesitate on using brute force.

Takes place in new york.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Movie version cap defended against a Mjonir strike. Iron Man fought on par with Thor, to the point of absorbing Thors electricity. We all know how hillarious it was against Hulk, Hulk almost killed Thor. We know how he face planted Loki to the ground and all.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie version cap defended against a Mjonir strike. Iron Man fought on par with Thor, to the point of absorbing Thors electricity. We all know how hillarious it was against Hulk, Hulk almost killed Thor. We know how he face planted Loki to the ground and all.

Not to mention he hide behind a desk when a jet started shooting at hulk.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pope052

@lowlaville:

Movie version cap defended against a Mjonir strike.

Vibranium Shield deflects anything, but it was PIS nonetheless seeming how it sent Thor flying back.

Iron Man fought on par with Thor, to the point of absorbing Thors electricity.

Thor was holding back, like he did against the Hulk. If he didn't hold back, well then this would have happened:

Loading Video...

We all know how hillarious it was against Hulk, Hulk almost killed Thor. We know how he face planted Loki to the ground and all.

Thor held back against the Hulk too, otherwise he could have easily smashed the Hulk out of the Hellicarrier if he wanted to. But Thor learned from being reckless and arrogant to the point of him holding back most of his power.

We know how he face planted Loki to the ground and all.

We also know that Thor never wanted to kill Loki.

As for this battle, if Thor goes all out then Cap, Clint, and Natasha get one-shotted. Iron-Man's armor gets ripped to pieces, and the Hulk gets KO'd.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor gets stomped. Hulk alone would probably beat him.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

Thor wins.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rest of the avengers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, i'd like to see more debate.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rest of avengers. Iron man and Thor seemed every bit a stalemate, and Aside from making the Hulk a bit woosy, Hulk was throwing him around like a rag doll.

Avatar image for andersonsilvaissuperman
andersonsilvaissuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk solos

Zhege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zhege

How you take a hit doesn't have to do with holding back - team wins.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh, Avengers 6/10

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: PIS or no PIS, Hulk could one shot those Frost Giants. I don't see your point, Captain America deflected a Mjonir strike. Iron Man absorbed the lightning. And you know what happens if the three actually team up. They beat Thor, or Hulk solo Thor. Either way, theres no way Thor is winning.

The most impressive feat I have seen on a scan of Thor is one where he deters Galactus into retreating, because it would be wasting too much energy to deal with him. But that is not getting him anywhere near destroying Hulk. The more he fights Hulk, the stronger Hulk becomes, and this is the savage Hulk we are talking about. Hes going all out there.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

I disagree, Thor made a mistake using lightning against Iron man but even with 475% power, Iron man was getting headbutted and his armor crushed by Thors bare hands. Tony's hits on Thor were pointless including the repulsor to the face, Thor wont make the same mistake to use lightning and would finish Tony with brute force. Secondly, Thor was holding back against Hulk:

Loading Video...

Thor: We are not your enemies Banner, try to think

Thor wont hesitate to use brute force now that he has his measure lightning should do it.The other three go down without much effort, Thor wins

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lowlaville

@experio: What are you saying lol. Have you seen anyone that had been able to draw Thor's blood? Well, Hulk did that rather easily. He tanked a Mjonir strike to the face, and shook it off like nothing. Of course he got thrown back, but nothing happened to Hulk. He was throwing Thor around like a punching bag. Im pretty sure Thor did try to stop Hulk, but all that changed after Hulk hit him. To be fair, it would be no different to him from what he did to Loki.

I saw a cartoon clip from Avengers animated series where Captain America single handedly kept Thor and Iron Man at bay, right after he woke up from the freeze nap.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

Thor gets stomped. Hulk alone would probably beat him.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Is my English hard to understand? Thor was holding back on Hulk while Hulk doesnt care he just smashes, Thor would destroy Hulk the way he did to those Frost Giants including the big one who Thor one shot with momentum. Thor got better skill, striking power and durability (if you watched Thor 2), and what does cartoon have to do with this?

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins... with a marginal amount of assistance from Iron Man.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@lowlaville: Is my English hard to understand? Thor was holding back on Hulk while Hulk doesnt care he just smashes, Thor would destroy Hulk the way he did to those Frost Giants including the big one who Thor one shot with momentum. Thor got better skill, striking power and durability (if you watched Thor 2), and what does cartoon have to do with this?

Because the feat, destroying the big frost giant + all the others is a feat from this said animated series (dont remember the exact episode number). And yes, he one shotted them. Im well aware of Thors striking power. You on the other hand seems to be like you are underestimating the guy with limitless strength here.

This is not a bloodlusted situation, which is what you are making it out to be. We know Thor is egocentric and drags out the battle, but that only makes Hulk stronger.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Experio

@lowlaville: Again, this is movie version (nothing to do with animated series), I'm not underestimating Hulk. I'm going with facts, Thor has shown better durability meaning he can take more, he has better striking power due to Mjolnir and he wont 'hesitate to use brute force', his skill is common and his lightning should cause great damage. Its blatantly leaning towards Thors side

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sachmoo

@experio:

Well in your argument against Iron man, you say, "Thor wont make the same mistake to use lightning and would finish Tony with brute force"

This would imply that both of them have knowledge of their first encounter, and are making strategic changes. Are you SURE that's how you want to Attack Tony Stark?

Also, You say Thor was holding back when he said, "We are not your enemies Banner, try to think". I agree. And then what else I took from that scene was, after he got punched and was on a knee and smirked, that was alluding to the fact that he realized, "Welp, time to get real!" Which is why he called for Mjolnir and as you can clearly see, pretty much used FULL FORCE going from a kneeling position, to a fully extended standing position at the end of the swing. He swung so hard he had to catch himself afterward. And what did that do to the Hulk, Made him more ANGRY!

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Thor has a good chance; judging from his performance in his new solo movie.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was fighting like Superman from MoS in some bits of the movie.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: They have knowledge of each other but nothing due to strategic decisions, simply not making the same mistake.

His main objective doesnt change, if Thor wanted to actually finish Hulk then it would have been done but Thor is not arrogant as he was. He knows its Banner

Ps: That wasn't full force Mjolnir

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: @experio:

I haven't seen the new one so i can't comment on that.

But if you wanna go that route than Tony stomps because IM 3 gave him(SPOILERS):

Christmas Bulb grenades, electrical hand gardener gloves and an automatic NAIL GUN!!!!!

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@sachmoo: They have knowledge of each other but nothing due to strategic decisions, simply not making the same mistake.

His main objective doesnt change, if Thor wanted to actually finish Hulk then it would have been done but Thor is not arrogant as he was. He knows its Banner

Ps: That wasn't full force Mjolnir

Again, if thats alluding to something in the next Thor, please say no more! Just bought my tix yesterday for the movie next week haha.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: The new movie was amazing! Thor actually had real fights for once and boy o boy were they glorious!

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: The new movie was amazing! Thor actually had real fights for once and boy o boy were they glorious!

Looking forward to it! Got my midnight release tix ready to roll.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pope052

@lowlaville:

PIS or no PIS, Hulk could one shot those Frost Giants. I don't see your point, Captain America deflected a Mjonir strike. Iron Man absorbed the lightning. And you know what happens if the three actually team up. They beat Thor, or Hulk solo Thor. Either way, theres no way Thor is winning.

So you basically just completely ignored me?

In an actual fight, Thor one-shots Captain America, Hawkeye, and Black Widow. Thor held back when he hit Cap's Shield, if he had known the shield was that strong then he would have hit it with more force. Nevertheless, Cap doesn't stand a chance in a fight.

He clearly held back against Iron-Man, seeming he had the strength to dent the armor whilst holding back. He would tear it apart if he went all out. He sent him flying meters back with a head-but, and threw Iron-Man around like a rag-doll.

As for the Hulk, no doubt he would prove a fight. But ultimately Thor should win if he doesn't hold back. Hulk was overwhelmed by Chitauri gun-fire, where as Thor was one-shotting Frost Giants who's army previously rivaled Odin's.

The most impressive feat I have seen on a scan of Thor is one where he deters Galactus into retreating, because it would be wasting too much energy to deal with him. But that is not getting him anywhere near destroying Hulk. The more he fights Hulk, the stronger Hulk becomes, and this is the savage Hulk we are talking about. Hes going all out there.

LMFAO what? This is movie versions if you weren't aware.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Hulk still shrugged off the blow to his chin, like it was nothing. lol

@experio said:

@lowlaville: Again, this is movie version (nothing to do with animated series), I'm not underestimating Hulk. I'm going with facts, Thor has shown better durability meaning he can take more, he has better striking power due to Mjolnir and he wont 'hesitate to use brute force', his skill is common and his lightning should cause great damage. Its blatantly leaning towards Thors side

should? Thats convincing. Hulk is stronger than any of those Frost Giants. I know Mjolnir is a powerful weapon, but I doubt it has the potential to match up to Hulks power. You are talking about brute strength, didn't you see how the clash versus Hulk went in the movie? Thor tried to subdue Hulk by getting on his back and used Mjolnir for leverage in trying to keep the Hulk down. Hulk was still throwing Thor around like he was nothing. Brute force cannot match up to how strong Hulk is at transformation, or how strong he gets.

Im sure you have seen Hulks first movie. Lightning maddens him, like, he was growling at lightening. Thats making him stronger. Not to mention, theres no proof to what you are saying. Sure he has Mjolnir as a weapon, using it as a sole argument to win the debate is a fallacy in itself. You are somehow assuming Thor is not going to be arrogant, or that he will right off the bat summon the strongest attack and kill Hulk. Why can't I say Hulk goes his strongest... which is limitless, and one shots Thor to oblivion? Not to mention at that level of rage, Mjolnir cannot do ANYTHING to deter Hulk.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Okay, which post are you talking about? Don't remember ignoring you...

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My take on it is this. Cap plays defense/deterrent. Iron Man is secondary offense, Hulk primary offense. Hawkeye and Widow take shots where they can and act as distraction.

1. Captain America's shield will cause Thor to hurt himself. Cap pretty much has a gameplan to assist the rest of the team as he is able.

2. Iron Man can get his licks in and can last a bit, but isn't going to win. Thankfully he has backup to aid his longevity.

3. Thor was stomping Hulk after he got serious. Then Hulk got mad and began tossing him around. Fight got deterred before we could see if Thor could come back when jet got involved. We also did not see what the effect of giant lightning blasts would be.

It's my opinion that if Lightning does not take down the Hulk, and the rest of the team keep Thor from dropping him before he reaches a certain level of anger, that the team should take majority. Of course this assumes morals keeps Thor from whipping up a big tornado and destroying the team. Pun intended.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

You ignored all of my points on how Thor takes it, read my post above if you haven't.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Hulk is stronger than those Frost Giants but had it been him instead of Thor in that situation then he would have been overwhelmed by numbers, Thor hitting the ground with an lightning amped Mjolnir causing a quake saved him. Hulk could thunderclap one side but get knocked out from behind.

Secondly, growling at lightning and getting hit by lightning are two different things. Yes it may get him angry but can also knock him out before he becomes stronger and Thor can amp the lightning, or he can also use wind the way he did against the destroyer leaving Hulk hopeless in the air. A tornado that have definitely shown to be more powerful than Hulks thunder clap. And I'm not solely depending on Mjolnir, I also stated Thor's skill is much greater, the only reason he was getting thrown around by Hulk was because he wanted to contain thats why he climbed his back to choke him unconscious but it didn't go well. And what your saying doesnt make sense, why I'm I not assuming Thor wont be arrogant? Are you seriously asking this?

@sachmoo: hehe no matter how high your expectations are, Thor 2 will exceed it

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@lowlaville:

PIS or no PIS, Hulk could one shot those Frost Giants. I don't see your point, Captain America deflected a Mjonir strike. Iron Man absorbed the lightning. And you know what happens if the three actually team up. They beat Thor, or Hulk solo Thor. Either way, theres no way Thor is winning.

In an actual fight, Thor one-shots Captain America, Hawkeye, and Black Widow. Thor held back when he hit Cap's Shield, if he had known the shield was that strong then he would have hit it with more force. Nevertheless, Cap doesn't stand a chance in a fight.

He clearly held back against Iron-Man, seeming he had the strength to dent the armor whilst holding back. He would tear it apart if he went all out. He sent him flying meters back with a head-but, and threw Iron-Man around like a rag-doll.

As for the Hulk, no doubt he would prove a fight. But ultimately Thor should win if he doesn't hold back. Hulk was overwhelmed by Chitauri gun-fire, where as Thor was one-shotting Frost Giants who's army previously rivaled Odin's.

LMFAO what? This is movie versions if you weren't aware.

1. how do you know he was holding back when he hit Caps shield fro all we know he could have gone all out

2. again how do you know that? because it was never stated that he was holding back

3.a. the fight in the Heli carrer can be debated it looked to me if he stopped holding back back lets both agree not to use that sceen as it will make us go around in circles

3b. Thor was also getting his ass kicked by the Chitauri, this scene was supposed to show that everyone was tired from the constant fighting

3c. Once is the Key word here They are much weaker than they used to be and frankly I have not seen any movie feats for the frost giants besides being one shooted by Thor, also I want to bring up his companions where also killing them with relative ease.

4 yeah I agree the OP states Movie only

in sum Thor might be the strongest but that is debatable the rest of the Avengers can defeat him

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lowlaville

@pope052 said:

@lowlaville:

You ignored all of my points on how Thor takes it, read my post above if you haven't.

Yes, most likely because I hate adressing points that are scattered like that. If they were numbered, Id have replied. Well Ill try your method anyhow...

1. In an actual fight, Thor one-shots Captain America, Hawkeye, and Black Widow. Thor held back when he hit Cap's Shield, if he had known the shield was that strong then he would have hit it with more force. Nevertheless, Cap doesn't stand a chance in a fight.

2. He clearly held back against Iron-Man, seeming he had the strength to dent the armor whilst holding back. He would tear it apart if he went all out. He sent him flying meters back with a head-but, and threw Iron-Man around like a rag-doll.

3. As for the Hulk, no doubt he would prove a fight. But ultimately Thor should win if he doesn't hold back. Hulk was overwhelmed by Chitauri gun-fire, where as Thor was one-shotting Frost Giants who's army previously rivaled Odin's.

1. Taking your argument into account, no one was going all out, not cap, not Iron Man, nor Hulk. It hadn't been stated he was holding back, and he was not. I'm not saying he could not one shot the cap, Hawkeye or Black Widow, quite frankly, that was never part of my deduction, or my intention with the post. This is movie versions for all the characters, and quite frankly, the measly "Thor held back" argument cannot be bought. That logic applies to EVERYONE, regardless of what they are capable of. Captain America did tank a Mjolnir blow, and Iron Man did absorb one of Thors lightning blasts.

I'm not even saying they will beat Thor. My one argument, as a team, they have what it takes to beat Thor. And Hulk of course, is the muscle of the team. Depending on assumptions, which is what arguments so far has been based on, I would say Hulk at peak strength obliterates Thor.

2. Yes, Thor could tear apart the armor. Again, holding back.. really? Thats the only argument I'm getting to see in this thread lol. Yes, Iron Man would lose a singles contest. But this is Thor vs everyone. So even if he loses, they still clearly win because the team does. I never said either Captain America or Iron Man could beat Thor. That would be a fallacy on your part to assume I meant that. I was describing on-screen feats from the movie.

3. Held back against Hulk as well huh. lol Okay. Hulk at peak strength obliterates the Helicarrier. Guess what? The gun fire was doing NOTHING to Hulk. In case you did not notice, Hulk, unlike Thor, does not have projectile based attacks to fend off gunfire or deal with ranged attacks. But that only makes him angrier. You know Hulk would have no problem one shotting planets at peak strength, the holding back argument is a fallacy at best. If Hulk is not holding back, theres nothing that could hold him back, any force within a solar system scale that is.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lowlaville

@experio said:

@lowlaville: why I'm I not assuming Thor wont be arrogant?

Yes, because thats the only way he's going all out, and assuming that is bloodlust rules to say the least.

@experio said:

@lowlaville: 1. Hulk is stronger than those Frost Giants but had it been him instead of Thor in that situation then he would have been overwhelmed by numbers, Thor hitting the ground with an lightning amped Mjolnir causing a quake saved him. Hulk could thunderclap one side but get knocked out from behind.

2. Secondly, growling at lightning and getting hit by lightning are two different things. Yes it may get him angry but can also knock him out before he becomes stronger and Thor can amp the lightning, or he can also use wind the way he did against the destroyer leaving Hulk hopeless in the air. A tornado that have definitely shown to be more powerful than Hulks thunder clap. And I'm not solely depending on Mjolnir, I also stated Thor's skill is much greater, the only reason he was getting thrown around by Hulk was because he wanted to contain thats why he climbed his back to choke him unconscious but it didn't go well. And what your saying doesnt make sense, why I'm I not assuming Thor wont be arrogant? Are you seriously asking this?

1. Thunderclap generates an omnidirectional shockwave. I don't see how thats sneaking up on him. Being overwhelmed by "numbers" is a fallacy. Thor is not getting multiplied. Numbers vs a single guy does not work. That at best is a fallacy, unless you are saying Thor is coming to battle with a hoarde of Frost Giants by him. I have already explained in my reply to the other person, getting overwhelmed does not mean beating Hulk. In fact, that enrages him.

2. Okay now this, was not even the point of it. Hulk has not been shown to be knocked out by a force like lightning, has he? I've seen Hulk get knocked out once, and that was in a cartoon where a gamma charged snake (if I remember correctly), coiled around Hulks neck and knocked him out. I haven't seen him get hit by any manner of force and get knocked out. And certainly never in the movies.

Trying to contain Hulk would make sense. However whos to say Hulk was at peak strength either? All Hulk really wanted was to escape, in that particular moment in time. I don't like repeating myself, so you might as well read my other post replying to the other guy as well.

@cjdavis103 I know, Im just matching up to the ridiculous assumption that Thor held back, from facts fetched from the overall characters to justify my deductions, because theres no way we saw Hulks full strength in both of the movies (cited above), or any movie for that matter. The effect of holding back is a fallacy beyond any observed limits. Hulk could tank the observed amount of strength really easily. Frost Giants dont even begin to compare.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

I think Cap, hawkeye, and black widow are useless here, Thor could just start with that AoE attack he does right when he arrives to help sif (havent seen Thor 2 yet, but i watched the clip) and knock those three out. Then, he would need to fight Iron Man and Hulk. When he decides to fight hulk, he could easily knock back iron man like he did when Cap entered the Fight in Avengers, or he could do what he did to loki and hold hulk down with mjolnir on his chest while he takes iron man down pretty easily, probably by ripping off his helmet like he did in avengers when they werent even fighting, then just keep kicking hulk's head while he's stuck and spam lightning lol or just incapacitate hulk by leaving mjolnir on him, or summoning bifrost and leaving hulk somewhere else.

I with exception of the head kicking or bfr by bifrost, thor has done all the other things in films, so they are very likely to happen.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As for the Hulk, no doubt he would prove a fight. But ultimately Thor should win if he doesn't hold back. Hulk was overwhelmed by Chitauri gun-fire, where as Thor was one-shotting Frost Giants who's army previously rivaled Odin's

1. Course he one shots Cap, Hawkeye, and Black Widow.
  2. Assuming that we are giving Iron-Man back his armour he gets back all of his other ones meaning that he can bring about 30 if he wanted to, they definately can take him down.
  3. During the 'Iron man v Thor' battle, Thor was actually taking the fight MUCH more serious than Iron-Man. Iron-Man rarely takes his fights seriously. We see Thor in a serious and demanding tone while Tony is just making fun of him.
  4. He was actually a bit serious from the way he was fighting. His morals were a bit.."different". Near the end of the fight he tried to smash his hammer ontop of Tony which should have crushed him; and I'm pretty sure he knew this. But when he was fighting Loki in 'Thor' he just gently placed the hammer ontop of Loki immobolizing him. So if Thor really wasn't trying he wouldn't have tried to crush him but simply immobolize him.
  5. When Captain America came you can see Thor was already angry but Iron-Man seemed much more calm. Then we saw Thor get even more riled up.
  6. He didn't actually dent Iron-Mans armour easily which was shown through him grunting. Keep in midn that Iron-Man has armour that can also take much more damage besides this one(from inferences).

Now that we handled the whole Iron-Man vs Thor(Which Iron-Man could possibly solo) lets go to Hulk.

So because Thor was one shotting frost giants it means it was more impressive than Hulk v the Chitauri? First things first is that Odins army had no feats. Even Odin had no feats during the movie. They only army within movies that was shown as impressive was the army in Man Of Steel(Kryptonians). We never saw any real display of skill with Odins army. Just because its Odin doesn't mean we should put an estiamte on how powerful he really is.

Hulk would also be able to defeat the frost giants. Thor didn't even defeat the forst giants directly. It looked as if he was beign over whelmed so he just broke the ice and that shouldn't be hard for Hulk at all. Hulk was the only one out of the Avengers that displayed the force to take out the Leviathan and apparently Thor couldn't do it himself. So in that Frost Giant scenario Hulk could have done the same exact feat. And the Chitari was Thanos's army so should I assume they are more powerful than Odins? The Chitari could have easily beaten the Frost Giants sinee they have explosives and can attack from a distance. And Hulk obviously beat them when tehy started to shoot him up, and he was barely damaged. We dont even know if Thor could have taken those shots like Hulk did.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Back_stabbath95
Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

1. I stated if Hulk in the same situation as Hulk then he would lose, thunderclap goes to were its pointed but its not wider than the surrounding Frost Giants.

2. Again, animations have nothing to do with this so there is no point in bringing it up. Hulk being knocked out by lightning is an assumption but it can be argued that he wont go down but to skill + blunt force Hulk goes down. If Thor and Hulk were to engage in h2h then Thor has better chance of getting more hits as well as avoiding, not only that but his hits would do more damage. The only problem is the Thor would hit the angrier which is why Thor wont hesitate to amp to the point it knocks Hulk out.

Your right but he did look angry

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@back_stabbath95: The movie came out three days ago here in the U.K.

Thor could definitely one shot everyone except Hulk here.

He was beastly in the movie! That goddamn hammer is powerful!

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hammer was breaking all sorts of sound barriers and shii..