Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Thor has come to earth in its time of need and faces the Reapers!

current Thor

battle is on ME3 earth

Army of Reapers, if you want an estimate how many ask

yes i did this out of boredom haha

Thor
Thor

Road_Rash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Road_Rash

I'll go with Thor, Though the reapers might give thor a go.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nessy

Thor wins, reapers are more of a harrass unit.

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

Well reapers have jetpacks and bombs but I don't see how that's going to help against a thor. I suppose if there's lots of them and there's no SCVs.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Well reapers have jetpacks and bombs but I don't see how that's going to help against a thor. I suppose if there's lots of them and there's no SCVs.

What Reapers are you talking about, Jetpacks??? They are intergalactic spaceships, with minds greater than that of any human or being in Mass Effect. Super computers on an astronomical scale, able to comprehend and analyze things faster than a human even has the ability to see it. They are the pinnacle of evolution and perfection. At least in their words, but still, they don't have jetpacks, they created technology that allows them to jumps around the galaxy, and they can fly extremely fast, although I have no clue if its as fast as light or even near, I don't recall.

Avatar image for electricsharksuperman
ElectricSharkSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Thor could go to the top of the citidel and destroy all reapers couldn't he?

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

What Reapers are you talking about, Jetpacks??? They are intergalactic spaceships, with minds greater than that of any human or being in Mass Effect. Super computers on an astronomical scale, able to comprehend and analyze things faster than a human even has the ability to see it. They are the pinnacle of evolution and perfection. At least in their words, but still, they don't have jetpacks, they created technology that allows them to jumps around the galaxy, and they can fly extremely fast, although I have no clue if its as fast as light or even near, I don't recall.

Yes, reapers have jetpacks. It's the only reason anyone ever buys them.

ElectricSharkSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Thor perhaps splice a Shark with himself? I'm sure any superhero such as myself is far more powerful with a shark fin.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nessy

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

They move nowhere near light speed. their movement speed is about 3.5 and they can jump up ledges. That is all.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

They move nowhere near light speed. their movement speed is about 3.5 and they can jump up ledges. That is all.

Jump on ledges? Dude, they fly in outer space. I think you are confused about whatreapers these are

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Jump on ledges? Dude, they fly in outer space. I think you are confused about whatreapers these are

Have you never played the games?

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nox_Arc

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

What? I think you're confused. Reapers, at least the one that the OP is referring to are massive, hulking sentient ships capable of wiping out planets, solar systems, entire races.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

Doesn't this forum have rules about assuming good faith? Anyways, thor wins, as stated.

ElectricSharkSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know HowTerriblelsThat could you explain your answer please? Also why do you have the same avatar as Nessy? Are you and him the same person?

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

Doesn't this forum have rules about assuming good faith? Anyways, thor wins, as stated.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just confused. Me and another viner have informed you that you are thinking of the wrong Reapers. Reapers are thinking spaceships capable of moving from star system to star system, I'm not saying they beat Thor, I'm saying you aren't thinking of the correct Reapers.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nessy

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just confused. Me and another viner have informed you that you are thinking of the wrong Reapers. Reapers are thinking spaceships capable of moving from star system to star system, I'm not saying they beat Thor, I'm saying you aren't thinking of the correct Reapers.

How many thors vs how many reapers? Is this like a gas cost to mineral cost argument?

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Trinity00

Reapers can win but it many will get destroyed.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By stonerthps
@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

How many thors vs how many reapers? Is this like a gas cost to mineral cost argument?

LOL sc2 trolling is pro.  

Thor>Reaper
Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nox_Arc

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

What are you going on about?

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nox_Arc said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

What are you going on about?

Minerals and gas, that stuff you use to buy units? They come in discrete units. You must know what he's talking about.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

What??? Okay, hold up a sec, let me put caps locks on..........I'M NOT SAYING THOR WINS, I'M SAYING YOU'RE THINKING OF THE WRONG R E A P E R S, REAPERS, REAPERS, REAPERS, REAPERS.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nessy

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

What??? Okay, hold up a sec, let me put caps locks on..........I'M NOT SAYING THOR WINS, I'M SAYING YOU'RE THINKING OF THE WRONG R E A P E R S, REAPERS, REAPERS, REAPERS, REAPERS.

I'm not saying reapers will win...I'm just saying lets talk about it, maybe run a couple of sims. Try with +1s on both sides.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

I'm not saying reapers will win...I'm just saying lets talk about it, maybe run a couple of sims. Try with +1s on both sides.

OMG, lol. I'm know you aren't saying Reapers win. You are saying Thor wins, but I'm saying you aren't thinking of the proper Reapers, you are trolling me hardcore, lol.

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

OMG, lol. I'm know you aren't saying Reapers win. You are saying Thor wins, but I'm saying you aren't thinking of the proper Reapers, you are trolling me hardcore, lol.

That's twice that you've accused people of trolling.

And I'm thinking that we should try equal gas cost with no ups, no micro. What do you think?

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nessy

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

I'm not saying that the thors will win, i'm saying if you don't have enough reapers with a good enough arc the thors will win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor err day err night of the week.

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nox_Arc

@HowTerribleIsThat: Stop trolling, it's not even humorous nor a good attempt either.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

And I'm thinking that we should try equal gas cost with no ups, no micro. What do you think?

People? Its person, I only accused you, lol. and I'm thinking that we aren't on the same page. Goodbye HowTerribleIsThat.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nessy

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Lol, are you trolling?

People? Its person, I only accused you, lol. and I'm thinking that we aren't on the same page. Goodbye HowTerribleIsThat.

Okay, it's just you and me now. So we agree, for every 1 thor we are using 6 reapers right?

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Nessy: Lol, no.

KRGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KRGL

I didn't play the entire ME3 game (only about 5 or so hours of it) but I'm pretty sure what the Reapers dish out isn't enough to top Thor's durability and maneuverability, plus Thor's raw physical power and magical abilities with Mjolnir put him above the Reapers.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nessy

@Uno_Oscuro said:

okay okay, 5 reapers per thor, lets say 5 thors and 25 reapers, should get a decent arc. Either way I think the thors have it, that is of course until electric shark superman arrives.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Do Reapers win this?  

Lets ask Thor: 

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Nessy: You have three trolling accounts, thats impressive. Unless your are Troller, than you have like 20, because you sound just like him. And yes, thats the fourth time I have accused you.

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@Nessy: You have three trolling accounts, thats impressive. Unless your are Troller, than you have like 20, because you sound just like him. And yes, thats the fourth time I have accused you.

So wait, not only are you accusing us both of being trolls, you're accusing us of being the same person? Your conspiracy theories are getting weird.

Edit: Also I flagged you. This is getting tedious.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

So wait, not only are you accusing us both of being trolls, you're accusing us of being the same person? Your conspiracy theories are getting weird.

I have a feeling I might, and I say might, have hit the sweet spot. Its obvious you are trolling. And its obvious you have three accounts, Nessy, HowTerribleIsThat, and ElectricSharkSupermn, or whatever. But are you also Troller, ReturnofTheTroller, etc? Hmmmmm?

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ghostrider fan1

ok so thor would smash as many reapers as they can come out with, they wold only be lucky when he gets tired and lets up a bit, then if combined together, they could blast him and knock him out, it wont kill him but hey a knock out would be good for them. but anyway thor smashes them. everyone needs to calm it down a notch haha

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kinasin_

@Nessy said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

okay okay, 5 reapers per thor, lets say 5 thors and 25 reapers, should get a decent arc. Either way I think the thors have it, that is of course until electric shark superman arrives.

You're gonna get permbanned.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nessy

@ghostrider fan1 said:

ok so thor would smash as many reapers as they can come out with, they wold only be lucky when he gets tired and lets up a bit, then if combined together, they could blast him and knock him out, it wont kill him but hey a knock out would be good for them. but anyway thor smashes them. everyone needs to calm it down a notch haha

The reapers combine? Is that even out yet? I thought that was maybe part of the next expansion...

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

I have a feeling I might, and I say might, have hit the sweet spot. Its obvious you are trolling. And its obvious you have three accounts, Nessy, HowTerribleIsThat, and ElectricSharkSupermn, or whatever. But are you also Troller, ReturnofTheTroller, etc? Hmmmmm?

I'm not Nessy, I'm not ElectricSharkSuperman and I haven't even heard of Troller and ReturnoftheTroller, who are these people?

And why are you so obsessed with me and Nessy anyway? All we did was try to discuss your battle...

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kinasin_

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Agreed.

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghostrider fan1

@Nessy: when i say combine i mean fight him all at once (which would be hard cuzz their friggin huge) they blast him all together

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nessy

@ghostrider fan1 said:

@Nessy: when i say combine i mean fight him all at once (which would be hard cuzz their friggin huge) they blast him all together

Ah right okay, that makes more sense, so...back on topic

So right, more reapers than thors, what we saying 25 reapers and 5 thors?

HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kinasin_ said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Agreed.

Now random people are coming in and agreeing with Uno, this is odd.

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ghostrider fan1

@Nessy: well honestly i thought about it a bit, he could blitz a bunch of them easily like he did those ships during the avengers comics when kang messed up the time stream, OR he could summon lightning to strike reapers and kill them with ease, and he could do both at the same time of course

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#48  Edited By Mercy_

A. HowTerribleIsThat and Nessy have VERY different IPs.

B. Do not accuse somebody of being somebody else. If you think people are trolling with multiple accounts, bring it to the mods.

C. If this thread doesn't get back on topic ASAP, I'm locking it.

D. Do not tell somebody that they're going to get banned or not. That's the mod's prerogative, not yours.

E. You now all have a warning for derailing a thread, for trolling each other and for general misconduct. In the future, flag somebody if you think that they are trolling and move on (which only one of you did). Do not continue replying to them and derailing a thread, let the mods do their job. If we are not on it quick enough, PM us. I check the flag queue pretty regularly, not everybody else does.

Kinasin, stop egging them on. If you flag a post, just let it be. If somebody's trolling, feeding into that only gives them what they want.

Nessy and HTIT: No way to prove you're the same account, but for the love of god, stay on topic and please try and stop trolling. There were five flags on this thread and they were all on you.

Uno: Please let the mods do their job. If something is out of sorts, then flag it. Don't tell somebody that they're going to get banned or call somebody out on being an alt unless you have proof. If you have a suspicion, PM the mods and we'll check it out.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kinasin_

@Mercy_ said:

A. HowTerribleIsThat and Nessy have VERY different IPs.

B. Do not accuse somebody of being somebody else. If you think people are trolling with multiple accounts, bring it to the mods.

C. If this thread doesn't get back on topic ASAP, I'm locking it.

D. Do not tell somebody that they're going to get banned or not. That's the mod's prerogative, not yours.

E. You now all have a warning for derailing a thread, for trolling each other and for general misconduct. In the future, flag somebody if you think that they are trolling and move on (which only one of you did). Do not continue replying to them and derailing a thread, let the mods do their job. If we are not on it quick enough, PM us. I check the flag queue pretty regularly, not everybody else does.

Kinasin, stop egging them on. If you flag a post, just let it be. If somebody's trolling, feeding into that only gives them what they want.

Nessy and HTIT: No way to prove you're the same account, but for the love of god, stay on topic and please try and stop trolling. There were five flags on this thread and they were all on you.

Uno: Please let the mods do their job. If something is out of sorts, then flag it. Don't tell somebody that they're going to get banned or call somebody out on being an alt unless you have proof. If you have a suspicion, PM the mods and we'll check it out.

I got a warning for essentially doing nothing at all. I'm done here for awhile.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nessy

I was trying to flag but when I do it tells me I can't and to try again tomorrow.