Team 2.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By charlieboy

Ladies win. Two kryptonians is a bit much.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By jeanroygrant

@IZZR said:

@samuel_larson_10 said:

@Not4Narnia said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@IZZR said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@IZZRsaid:

Team...id say Supergirl can solo, its a toss up.

I see your back. Supergirl can't solo. If you say Supergirl can solo. than your basically saying Powergirl can solo. Since there basically equal. They don't solo. Alone they get destroyed. Together they can win.

@Pokeystevesaid:

He can't take them both. Either by themselves would put up a great fight and have a small chance at beating him. Very small but still there.

If they have a very small chance alone than that means together they still don't win.

I was always here lol, I think Supergirl is stronger and faster than Powergirl, has better feats etc, Thor will have major trouble with their speed.

Lol i see.

I remember a few weeks ago Jeanroygrant was crying about how Thor would get train wrecked by Flash lol

Either of these 2 solo, Superman already beats Thor with ease, Supergirl or Powergirl would do the same.

this is extremely debatable

Supes can't beat him with ease, The girls are as i said a close match for Thor so together they would really do a number on him.

Alone their not as close as you think they are to Thor, but together they surely win. Together they could overcome most opponents@laflux said:

Depends what serious Thor does. If he fights Hand to Hand only he will probably be on the losing side most of the time. If he starts to bust out all of his magical and hammer enabled abilities, he could win quite comfortably.

Maybe this.