#101  Edited By Boobster
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
@cattlebattle said:
@whydoievenbother said:
Thor is on Superman and this fight could go either way.
Why is this so hard to understand
sorry but thor is NOT in superman level, thor has a chance to win  thanks to supes weakness to magic.   orion has not that weakness, 
Sorry but he does. Thor has shown strength and speed feats comparable to Supes. Thor also has several powers that would make him a serious threat to him. Thor IS on Supes' level. Why do you think Thor vs Superman is such a heated debate? As for Thor vs Orion., Thor doesn,t need to have one of weaknesses to beat him. Thor has Powers that should defeat him if he fights wisely IMO.
cause, theres a lot of supes and thor fanboys here, , but that doesnt make them equal.    thor  is the one of the more powerfull heroe in marvel earth, thats why people keep using him in representation of marvel, but again that doesnt put him in supes level.   thor is a guy who usually has problem with hulk!!!!! yes hulk, a character who isnt even a fast as spìder.  
Thor having problems with the Hulk is PIS. Writers usally try to fan wank Hulk by having him beat people he has no buisness beating. Thor is one of them.   Also its been stated NUMOROUS times that Thor holds back against most mortal foes so that he doesn't kill him.
No. Thor didn't hold back and still couldn't put him down. Thor had problems with much lesser foes.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@demifiend said:
@cattlebattle said:
@whydoievenbother said:
sorry but thor is NOT in superman level, thor has a chance to win  thanks to supes weakness to magic.   orion has not that weakness, 
No, Thor is Supe's level, but thanks to Mjolnir he is above him. 
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By demifiend
@czarny_samael said:
@demifiend said:
@cattlebattle said:
@whydoievenbother said:
lol, i love sarcasm
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By YoungGunna
@Boobster said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
@cattlebattle said:
@whydoievenbother said:
Sorry but he does. Thor has shown strength and speed feats comparable to Supes. Thor also has several powers that would make him a serious threat to him. Thor IS on Supes' level. Why do you think Thor vs Superman is such a heated debate? As for Thor vs Orion., Thor doesn,t need to have one of weaknesses to beat him. Thor has Powers that should defeat him if he fights wisely IMO.
cause, theres a lot of supes and thor fanboys here, , but that doesnt make them equal.    thor  is the one of the more powerfull heroe in marvel earth, thats why people keep using him in representation of marvel, but again that doesnt put him in supes level.   thor is a guy who usually has problem with hulk!!!!! yes hulk, a character who isnt even a fast as spìder.  
Thor having problems with the Hulk is PIS. Writers usally try to fan wank Hulk by having him beat people he has no buisness beating. Thor is one of them.   Also its been stated NUMOROUS times that Thor holds back against most mortal foes so that he doesn't kill him.
No. Thor didn't hold back and still couldn't put him down. Thor had problems with much lesser foes.
Yea I agree  Thor and Hulk have always been considered (and portrayed as) equals in physical strength...
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By YoungGunna
@czarny_samael said:

@demifiend said:

@cattlebattle said:

@whydoievenbother said:
I disagree with the second part I think Thor and Superman fights would end just the same as the Supes and Orion fights, stalemates or the winner only being such because of plot devices....I know it might sound like ABC logic but you need to draw comparisons when characters from completely different companies are fighting. The simply fact is Orion IS the "Thor" of that Universe or vice versa...
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:
lol, i love sarcasm
You know it wasn't sarcasm ;)

@YoungGunna said:
@czarny_samael said:
I disagree with the second part I think Thor and Superman fights would end just the same as the Supes and Orion fights, stalemates or the winner only being such because of plot devices....I know it might sound like ABC logic but you need to draw comparisons when characters from completely different companies are fighting. The simply fact is Orion IS the "Thor" of that Universe or vice versa...

Thor without Mjolnir, still is fast, strong and durable. Mjolnir gives him ability to drain any energy-based being (like Superman or Hulk), Anti-Matter/Force energy blasts, God Blast and a sepcially BFR. He can also cut off people from their source of energy, but in fight with Supe (I am not sure what with Orion) it wouldn't matter.

Thanks to BFR and soul control (I'm trying to not use this, because I know only scans, not full comics in which he did that, besides comic in which he resurected Loki) Superman wouldn't stand a chance. I know that BFR can be a cheap shot, but it still counts and is usefull against beings like Mangog. Superman with this wouldn't die in fight with Doomsday.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By demifiend
@czarny_samael said:
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:
lol, i love sarcasm

@YoungGunna said:
@czarny_samael said:
Thor without Mjolnir, still is fast, strong and durable. Mjolnir gives him ability to drain any energy-based being (like Superman or Hulk), Anti-Matter/Force energy blasts, God Blast and a sepcially BFR. He can also cut off people from their source of energy, but in fight with Supe (I am not sure what with Orion) it wouldn't matter.  Thanks to BFR and soul control (I'm trying to not use this, because I know only scans, not full comics in which he did that, besides comic in which he resurected Loki) Superman wouldn't stand a chance. I know that BFR can be a cheap shot, but it still counts and is usefull against beings like Mangog. Superman with this wouldn't die in fight with Doomsday.
superman died agains a fucki/&%/& beast like doomsday.  
thor loses to hulk and guess what.. he had Mjolnir.  
i dont see your point. 
 thor is owned ..again...

No Caption Provided
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By YoungGunna
@czarny_samael said:

@demifiend said:

@czarny_samael said:
lol, i love sarcasm

@YoungGunna said:
@czarny_samael said:
Thor without Mjolnir, still is fast, strong and durable. Mjolnir gives him ability to drain any energy-based being (like Superman or Hulk), Anti-Matter/Force energy blasts, God Blast and a sepcially BFR. He can also cut off people from their source of energy, but in fight with Supe (I am not sure what with Orion) it wouldn't matter.  Thanks to BFR and soul control (I'm trying to not use this, because I know only scans, not full comics in which he did that, besides comic in which he resurected Loki) Superman wouldn't stand a chance. I know that BFR can be a cheap shot, but it still counts and is usefull against beings like Mangog. Superman with this wouldn't die in fight with Doomsday.
I can see where you coming with the draining but Orion was capable of doing the same to Supes but he never did(and he has motherbox which would let him know that that draining would be effective) thats why I never considered draining an option against Supes cause Thor and Orion think just alike and I'm with  you I don't know to much about this whole soul sucking thing I never even saw the scan....In a random encounter Thor probably takes it because Superman biggest chance against Thor is to just keep on him and not allow him any room to use his versatility as an advantage but he would have to know Thors powerset in order to do so...But I always keep out out of the Superman vs Thor threads I don't care to much for either character...
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By gravitypress

Thor would take this one. He could defend against the Astro easy with his hammer. Thorforce trumps Astro force as well.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By YoungGunna
@gravitypress said:
Thor would take this one. He could defend against the Astro easy with his hammer. Thorforce trumps Astro force as well.
Orion can defend himself from Thor's hammer too...and having Thorforce is not standard for Thor its an amp...
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By gravitypress
@YoungGunna: By Thorforce I meant his own power not the Odinforce.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:
lol, i love sarcasm

@YoungGunna said:
@czarny_samael said:
i dont see your point. 
 thor is owned ..again...

I guess you don't know what PIS means. Look. Thor has took on foes like the Celestials, Galactus, and Ego. If he can  hold his own against those foes, do you really think he would lose to Hulk?
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By YoungGunna
@gravitypress said:
What puts Thorforce over Astro Force...Orion has used the Astro Force to effect the UNIVERSE multiple times.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By cattlebattle
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:
lol, i love sarcasm

@YoungGunna said:
@czarny_samael said:
i dont see your point. 
 thor is owned ..again...

No Caption Provided
I guess you don't know what PIS means. Look. Thor has took on foes like the Celestials, Galactus, and Ego. If he can  hold his own against those foes, do you really think he would lose to Hulk?
Is this from a Hulk comic

anyone who reads comics should know, whenever a character has a guest appearance it usually mean he's going to job

This battle would be close, Thor however can summon up celestial maelstroms, create force fields that have contained a life bomb, can wield his hammer with devastating force

The crap Thor rarely uses > the crap Orion rarely uses, lol
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By YoungGunna

I still see no reason Orion loses and Orion comes in with the advantage of knowing Thors powerset, tendencies ,and the ability know just about anything needed to win this fight all supplied by his Motherbox...and if needed she can transfer all her energy into him...

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By progenitorigin

As much as I would love to go with Thor, Orion would most likely physiaclly overwhelm him, just as Hercules has.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@YoungGunna said:
@Thor's hammmer said:

@YoungGunna said:

@Thor's hammmer said:

@YoungGunna said:

@Thor's hammmer said:

Thor Absorbs any energys re-amplifies and re-channels towards Orion.  Lighting  strikes him to death.  Beats him in close. Warriors Madness and rips him limb from limb.  inter dimensional BFR's him.  Sucks out his soul.  Godblasts him.  Rams him with Mjolnir like He did to an amped up Miolnir.   Thor Murders Orion.

Although that is impressive its simply not going to be enough to stomp or murder Orion..

Thor Absorbs any energys re-amplifies and re-channels towards Orion.   
1) Orion never really uses the astro-force very much so Thor isn't going to have any energy to absorb in the first place and Orion has handled plenty of energy absorbers before like him owning a GL( I believe it was Kyle) and Mantis ...  

Lighting  strikes him to death.

2)Lightning?...Orion has shrugged off hits from a bloodlusted Superman, insane Lightray(who he both  was holding back against), and has walked through a New Genesis reactor with a thousand nuclear explosion per minute and Thor's lightning is going to kill him..lol   Magic is not a weakness of Orion's

Beats him in close. 
Warriors Madness and rips him limb from limb.  

3)The Warrior Madness amp won't help Thor much..Orion was going toe to toe with a sundipped Superman that was whooping the JLA and Orion got a clean shot in that  took him out for a while. 
Plus Orion is highly skilled fighter he the best fighter in the 4th world universe and has over thousand of years combat experience so they should be equal in that respect.. 

inter dimensional BFR's him.  

4)BFR is a chump move which only proves Thor can't beat Orion.. 

Sucks out his soul.  
5)Orions Motherbox isn't going to allow that and Thor doesn't fight smart anymore and like Orion doesn't use his wider array of abilities as much as he should plus thats another chump move which is simply not in Thor's character...

Godblasts him.   
6)Takes time and Orion would have been speed blitzed him by that time so not happening... 

Rams him with Mjolnir like He did to an amped up Miolnir.   
7)Orion has enhanced reaction times  and Mother box has insight to the oppositions power set an a danger sense. If Thor was to throw his hammer anyways all it would do is leave him open for a astro blast that has one shotted Superman...   
His Motherbox + Harness + Astrofoce = Milolner any day

Thor Murders Orion. So seriously this match is dead even and to say that Thor murders Orion is on the real very fanboyish...
    1) If Orion does decide to use his astro force Which he'll need to against thor. Thor can absorb and re-channel. 100 fold. Orion doesn't survive. 2)Thor's lightning Brings down heralds of Galactus and hurts, skyfathers, damages celestials, hurtsd galactus and even hurt The Caos King. Orion is not more durable then them.  3) Thor is already stronger than Superman. most of Superman and Orion's showings show them as Equals or Superman being the stronger. Thor's warriors madness amps him 10 times. He would be more than 10 times as strong as Orion.   4) if it's not agianst the rules he still uses it to win. read rorum rules.  5)Read Battle forum rules. Thor is allowed to use his all his abilities.   6)Charging a Godblast to enough power to kill orion won't take to long.  Thor's reaction is faster so it doesn't matter.    7) Thor can bullrush past beings like the silver surfer and has down an amped mangog.  "Thor Murders" is true. Orion is likely to be torn apart.
If Orion does decide to use his astro force Which he'll need to against thor. Thor can absorb and re-channel. 100 fold. Orion doesn't survive.  
1)If you ever read anything  about Orion you would know he does't use his Astro Force often so this argument is not even credible...Plus Motherbox has Omniscience and Omni-knowledge which gives Orion knowledge on all Thor's powers and tips on how to beat him so Orion is coming in with a automatic advantage knowing what to do and how to do it...So not happening.. 
Orion can absorb energy also he absored an energy bomb that was going to destory the  universe...

Thor's lightning Brings down heralds of Galactus and hurts, skyfathers, damages celestials, hurtsd galactus and even hurt The Caos King. Orion is not more durable then them.   
2)Your mostly talking his amped up feats so it's not going to get you anywhere in this match but since you want to go by very high feats...Can Thor survive beams that has one shot Superman, destroyed things at a subatomic level , destroyed a quarter of Apokilips in one blast which is a  big feat due the fact the material on Apokilps are more dense , almost destroyed earth on ACCIDENT by just powering up on the moon ,beat TRUE Darkseid (I'll explain it to you if need be), and Orion has used his Astro Force to effect the UNIVERSE multiple times...

Thor is already stronger than Superman. most of Superman and Orion's showings show them as Equals or Superman being the stronger. Thor's warriors madness amps him 10 times. He would be more than 10 times as strong as Orion.  
3)Thor being stronger than Superman is just an fanboys opinion...Orion has beat Superman several times including when Supes was amped and has never lost to him so get your facts straight...Superman was taking frequent trips to the sun and Orion was going toe to toe with him for pages as Superman wasn't holding back cause he was mind controlled but Orion was and if Orion was let loose from his mother box he could go into intense berserker rage so not happening.... 

if it's not agianst the rules he still uses it to win. read rorum rules.   
4)Actually BFR isn't going to work Orion's motherbox allows him to create boom tubes that capable of transporting him between galaxies and dimensions so not happening.... 

Read Battle forum rules. Thor is allowed to use his all his abilities.   
5)New Gods are connected to the Source so unless Thor has more power than that(which doesn't) he not taking anyone's soul... 

Charging a Godblast to enough power to kill orion won't take to long.  
Thor's reaction is faster so it doesn't matter.

6)Orion on his Astro Harness is practically a light speeder and unless Thor can take a million of Orion punches(as Orion has superspeed) not happening....   

Thor can bullrush past beings like the silver surfer and has down an amped mangog.

7)Current Surfer would demolish Thor as he did BRB so not credible and Orion has faced up and beat beings like Ecrous who is the eternal enemy of the source which trumps anybody that you can display as the source is second only to the presence itself... 

Thor Murders" is true. Orion is likely to be torn apart
 So you have nothing to back that up and you have proved by your statements that you know nothing of Orion which sounds like a fanboy....
  3) No Superman not having as good strength feats is what makes him weaker.   5) has it ever been proved that that stops his soul from being taken.  6) Thor is FTL Orion isn't tagging him a million times.  7) No it's not more impressive. and the Source isn't second to the pressence. so no.   yeah Nothing to back it up...except that he has better strength, durability, speed, energy projection etc....
No Superman not having as good strength feats is what makes him weaker.  
1) You can take that to the Superman vs Thor thread...Orion and Kal have literally fought like 10+ times which have always ended in them stalemated or Orion has won and when Orion doesn't want to really fight at all he ends it quickly or if he gets serious he always gains the advantage against Superman....Orion overall is more powerful than Superman so your argument with Thor being more powerful than Superman won't get you far...  

has it ever been proved that that stops his soul from being taken.  
2) Well if your soul is connected to something do you really need proof the Source is a higher power than anything Thor can get access to and plus Orion once stopped an Apokoliptian cube that was draining all life-force on Earth...  

Thor is FTL Orion isn't tagging him a million times.

3) The point of my comments to tell you that Orion isn't letting Thor charge his godblast he already is going to know about it because his Motherbox gives him insight to the oppositions powerset... 

No it's not more impressive. and the Source isn't second to the pressence. so no.  
4) Comments like these make me sketchy of if you have read anything DC related... The Source is an aspect of the Presence, the source is multiversal in power there is only one source.In one of the early New Gods Volume 3 issues, Darkseid and Orion fought in the Source and as a result, the whole universe was feeling it. Then Darkseid let Orion kill him and it tainted the source because a terrible act like patricide had been committed inside of it and as a result, the whole universe was tainted...The Source created the all powerful Anti Life Entity and powers all the New Gods...The Source is second only to the the presence and if you have no proof to back up it not being that then this dispute is over...

yeah Nothing to back it up...except that he has better strength, durability, speed, energy projection etc....So is this match still a stomp because thats all I'm disputing it's okay to be wrong sometimes this match is dead even and to say Thor murders Orion doesn't make sense although I sill think Orion wins...I don't care who you chose but your not bringing to the table anything that makes this a stomp...

1) this has been done to death in the Thor vs Superman thread. no one could come up with something to back Superman.  

2)  so because he's connected to the Source you just decided he can't have his soul taken? that makes no sense at all.  So unless you have a reason why it stops his sould from being taken Thor still steals his soul.  

3) alright i'm sorry i thought you were implying that orion was so fast he was going to tag Thor a million times before Thpr could hit him.  Also the Motherbox isn't omnicent or even close. it may not have knowledge on a combatant from a different multiverse.

4) That doesn't prove the Source is second to the Pressence. there are many element of the pressence in DC.many of which have been matched or surpassed by Other things. COIE Anti-monitor>Regular Spectrre(God's wrath) so just6 being an element of the pressence doesn't make it the second most powerful thing in the multiverse. or even in the top 50.  

I personally belive Thor is physically stronger and more durable than Orion with more powerful energy projection and i'm completely willing to debate on this.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By YoungGunna
I'll respond when I get home...
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By gravitypress
@YoungGunna said:
@gravitypress said:
What puts Thorforce over Astro Force...Orion has used the Astro Force to effect the UNIVERSE multiple times.
Feats do.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By YoungGunna
@Thor's hammmer:  
 this has been done to death in the Thor vs Superman thread. no one could come up with something to back Superman.  
1)I'm not here to debate Superman vs Thor but Thor being physically stronger than Superman is just your opinion...Orion has already beat Superman multiple times so no matter how you see it doesn't matter.. 

so because he's connected to the Source you just decided he can't have his soul taken? that makes no sense at all.  So unless you have a reason why it stops his sould from being taken Thor still steals his soul.  
2)In the Death of the New Gods issue 8 Soulfire Darkseid couldn't even take Orion's soul as it could tap into the same power as him and he forced Darkseid to flee..So if the nigh omnipotent Soulfire Darkseid who stalemated the source couldn't steal Orion soul how is Thor? 

Also the Motherbox isn't omnicent or even close. it may not have knowledge on a combatant from a different multiverse. 
3)Motherbox is a super computer with that is fueled by the source itself and proved it has worked on a universal scale why wouldn't it be omniscience do you have proof that it is not.... 
Here what its power can do... 
No Caption Provided

That doesn't prove the Source is second to the Pressence. there are many element of the pressence in DC.many of which have been matched or surpassed by Other things. COIE Anti-monitor>Regular Spectrre(God's wrath) so just6 being an element of the pressence doesn't make it the second most powerful thing in the multiverse. or even in the top 50.  
4)The Source is the omnipotent creator of everything in the New God Mythos what more can I prove... 
Here the Top of DC's power Rankings: 
  • Tier 1 - [ 1st Class +Beyond ]:

The Presence/Rama Kushna/Meshta

• Tier 2 - [ 1st Class Multiversal Abstract Entity ]:

The Ultimate Darkness/

The Ultimate Light/

The Source/

• Tier 3 - [ 2nd Class Multiversal Abstract Entity ]:

Lucifer Morningstar /

Archangel Michael/

Elaine

• Tier 4 - [ 3rd Class Multiversal Entity ]:

Anti-Monitor (full form)/

Ultimator/10th Dimensional Beings/

Hyperman

The Endless

Death

The Witching Hour

Here's the Sources fight with Soulfire Darkseid that was tearing holes through Reality:  
No Caption Provided
I personally belive Thor is physically stronger and more durable than Orion with more powerful energy projection and i'm completely willing to debate on this.
Like I said Thor may have the greater strength feats but Orion consistently goes against stronger opponents and Orion has absorbed enough energy to destroy the entire universe so unless Thor is putting out that kind of energy(which he's not) what does it matter...   

So is this still as stomp?
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By YoungGunna
@gravitypress said:

@YoungGunna said:

@gravitypress said:
Feats do.
Orion has absorbed a universe buster and before he died he destroyed the universe converted it into pure energy and remade it...Thor's powers don't work on a universal scale like Orion's has..
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Boobster
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:
lol, i love sarcasm

@YoungGunna said:
@czarny_samael said:
i dont see your point. 
 thor is owned ..again...

No Caption Provided
That's not PIS. And he never "took on"  Celestials or Galactus. He was owned everytime by them. Or Ego. Thor had problems with much lesser foes.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster: poeple keep downplaying the hulk's feats over and over
when will they understand that hulk's strength is in their league
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Boobster
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Boobster: poeple keep downplaying the hulk's feats over and over when will they understand that hulk's strength is in their league
Probably never. They will always say the same crap from respect forums without actually reading a comic.
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#125  Edited By Kallarkz
@Boobster said:
@Boobster: poeple keep downplaying the hulk's feats over and over when will they understand that hulk's strength is in their league
Probably never. They will always say the same crap from respect forums without actually reading a comic.
PIS usually means "People Ignore Stuff"
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Boobster
@Kallarkz said:
@Boobster said:
PIS usually means "People Ignore Stuff"
Haha, good one :)
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By YoungGunna

I still see no reason why Orion loses this...

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
@Thor's hammmer:  
 this has been done to death in the Thor vs Superman thread. no one could come up with something to back Superman.  
1)I'm not here to debate Superman vs Thor but Thor being physically stronger than Superman is just your opinion...Orion has already beat Superman multiple times so no matter how you see it doesn't matter.. 

so because he's connected to the Source you just decided he can't have his soul taken? that makes no sense at all.  So unless you have a reason why it stops his sould from being taken Thor still steals his soul.  
2)In the Death of the New Gods issue 8 Soulfire Darkseid couldn't even take Orion's soul as it could tap into the same power as him and he forced Darkseid to flee..So if the nigh omnipotent Soulfire Darkseid who stalemated the source couldn't steal Orion soul how is Thor? 

Also the Motherbox isn't omnicent or even close. it may not have knowledge on a combatant from a different multiverse. 
3)Motherbox is a super computer with that is fueled by the source itself and proved it has worked on a universal scale why wouldn't it be omniscience do you have proof that it is not.... 
Here what its power can do... 
No Caption Provided

That doesn't prove the Source is second to the Pressence. there are many element of the pressence in DC.many of which have been matched or surpassed by Other things. COIE Anti-monitor>Regular Spectrre(God's wrath) so just6 being an element of the pressence doesn't make it the second most powerful thing in the multiverse. or even in the top 50.  
4)The Source is the omnipotent creator of everything in the New God Mythos what more can I prove... 
Here the Top of DC's power Rankings: 
  • Tier 1 - [ 1st Class +Beyond ]:

The Presence/Rama Kushna/Meshta

• Tier 2 - [ 1st Class Multiversal Abstract Entity ]:

The Ultimate Darkness/

The Ultimate Light/

The Source/

• Tier 3 - [ 2nd Class Multiversal Abstract Entity ]:

Lucifer Morningstar /

Archangel Michael/

Elaine

• Tier 4 - [ 3rd Class Multiversal Entity ]:

Anti-Monitor (full form)/

Ultimator/10th Dimensional Beings/

Hyperman

The Endless

Death

The Witching Hour

Here's the Sources fight with Soulfire Darkseid that was tearing holes through Reality:  
No Caption Provided
Like I said Thor may have the greater strength feats but Orion consistently goes against stronger opponents and Orion has absorbed enough energy to destroy the entire universe so unless Thor is putting out that kind of energy(which he's not) what does it matter...    So is this still as stomp?
are you sure of your picks how did you come up with that
and why is hyperman sooooo high
who are these Rama Kushna/Meshta The Ultimate Light
couldnt find em pls educate me here
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:

@czarny_samael said:

@Thor without Mjolnir, still is fast, strong and durable. Mjolnir gives him ability to drain any energy-based being (like Superman or Hulk), Anti-Matter/Force energy blasts, God Blast and a sepcially BFR. He can also cut off people from their source of energy, but in fight with Supe (I am not sure what with Orion) it wouldn't matter.  Thanks to BFR and soul control (I'm trying to not use this, because I know only scans, not full comics in which he did that, besides comic in which he resurected Loki) Superman wouldn't stand a chance. I know that BFR can be a cheap shot, but it still counts and is usefull against beings like Mangog. Superman with this wouldn't die in fight with Doomsday.

I can see where you coming with the draining but Orion was capable of doing the same to Supes but he never did(and he has motherbox which would let him know that that draining would be effective) thats why I never considered draining an option against Supes cause Thor and Orion think just alike and I'm with  you I don't know to much about this whole soul sucking thing I never even saw the scan....In a random encounter Thor probably takes it because Superman biggest chance against Thor is to just keep on him and not allow him any room to use his versatility as an advantage but he would have to know Thors powerset in order to do so...But I always keep out out of the Superman vs Thor threads I don't care to much for either character...
You know... I've heard this many times,  but maybe will be the right person for that... I think about Superman being able resist drainning. I've heard about it a lot, but I've never seen it. Can You show me Supe resisting that, name comic in which it happen abd show me something that owuld suggest that people who tried that are in Surfer's/Quasar's/Mjolnir's level of drainning?

Besides, I'm saying that Thor will win with Supe, but ONLY if he will use his powers wisely, so completly out of character.

@demifiend said:

i dont see your point. 
 thor is owned ..again...

No Caption Provided

OMG. I can forgive You that, but seriosuly, don't put this scan anywhere else... It is soooo much not taken seriosuly, because of soooo many things, that it completly doesn't count. 
Completly. And I'm saying it seriously. Superman nor Hulk can't lift or use Mjolnir. They simply can't, no matter what. Anything else is PIS. By Mjolnir definition, they simply can't do it. 
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael
Problem is, if you look carefully, Hulk is manipulating Thor's arm, not the hammer.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:
@czarny_samael: Problem is, if you look carefully, Hulk is manipulating Thor's arm, not the hammer.
But he is using it. He can't move arm that hold this hammer, becuase Thor isn't doing the move, but Hulk.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Boobster
@czarny_samael said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@czarny_samael: Problem is, if you look carefully, Hulk is manipulating Thor's arm, not the hammer.
But he is using it. He can't move arm that hold this hammer, becuase Thor isn't doing the move, but Hulk.
So you're saying nothing can move Thor's arm when he is holding Mjolnir ? Epic fail.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
So you're saying nothing can move Thor's arm when he is holding Mjolnir ? Epic fail.
I am saying that notihng should be able to use Mjolnir in any mean, if not by Thor's will.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Boobster
@czarny_samael said:

@Boobster said:

@czarny_samael said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
I am saying that notihng should be able to use Mjolnir in any mean, if not by Thor's will.
Hulk beat Thor with Thor's hand holding the Mjolnir. He moved the hand, not the Mjolnir.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I actually see things thusly;  

Thor is already willing the hammer by weilding it. Hulk is not manipulating the hammer so much as Thor's arm. Which is to say, he is forcing Thor's arm to do his bidding, not the hammer. So this doesn't strike me so much as implausible. It really is contestable either way.

However, this said, I tend to believe that strength-wise, in a fist fight, Hulk should be able to give just about anyone in the Marvel U (within reason) a good fight - including Thor. Asgardians are significantly  'powered down' when under Midgard's influence ... so Thor tends not to do his 'godly' smiting so much while on Midgard. 

Hulk's MO is "the strongest there is" and I honestly believe that's how Marvel intends it. Though he most certainly is not the fastest there is. Nor is Hulk the same calibre of fighter Thor is, nor does he have Thor's power. Ultimately, if Thor would fight with all his abilities, he'd beat Hulk rather succinctly. Problem is, Thor rarely fights with all his ability (and there are not really all that many challenges for Thor to begin with so Marvel has to keep things interesting!) 

As to Orion... really don't see Thor winning this one. Orion is one of the most powerful DC characters bar none. He's a tier above Superman in power (he really is) whereas I see Thor at Superman level at best.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By YoungGunna
@czarny_samaelYou know... I've heard this many times,  but maybe will be the right person for that... I think about Superman being able resist drainning. I've heard about it a lot, but I've never seen it. Can You show me Supe resisting that, name comic in which it happen abd show me something that owuld suggest that people who tried that are in Surfer's/Quasar's/Mjolnir's level of drainning? 

Besides, I'm saying that Thor will win with Supe, but ONLY if he will use his powers wisely, so completly out of character.

I'm no Sperman expert but theres not alot of credible users that are, who won't just make up something thats completely false just to make Superman win it but that also goes for Thor too...I've never seen Superman resist draining but I never really saw anyone do it to him also which might mean thats its ineffective...Surfer doesn't need to drain Superman to beat him so I never understood why that even came up when discussing there battle...Cearalkillz gave me some insight on Quasar about a week ago but I still don't know his level of power really...Thor in a random encounter would take it to Superman because he wouldn't be expecting that kind of versatility and wouldn't know that he would have to take it to him with his speed and strength keep on him allowing no space to to use his other abilities but if they were both aware of the others power thats were the infamous Superman speed blitzing and the Thor draining would come into play which is completely out of character of the two....Like you said all we do is base the match off of how we would fight and not whats in character, Thor and Superman both in character would be a great fight that I honestly wouldn't know who would win, thats why I never call a fight a stomp until its clearly obvious...But to answer your question NO I've never seen Superman resist draining...
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:
@czarny_samael said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I actually see things thusly;   Thor is already willing the hammer by weilding it. Hulk is not manipulating the hammer so much as Thor's arm. Which is to say, he is forcing Thor's arm to do his bidding, not the hammer. So this doesn't strike me so much as implausible. It really is contestable either way. However, this said, I tend to believe that strength-wise, in a fist fight, Hulk should be able to give just about anyone in the Marvel U (within reason) a good fight - including Thor. Asgardians are significantly  'powered down' when under Midgard's influence ... so Thor tends not to do his 'godly' smiting so much while on Midgard.  Hulk's MO is "the strongest there is" and I honestly believe that's how Marvel intends it. Though he most certainly is not the fastest there is. Nor is Hulk the same calibre of fighter Thor is, nor does he have Thor's power. Ultimately, if Thor would fight with all his abilities, he'd beat Hulk rather succinctly. Problem is, Thor rarely fights with all his ability (and there are not really all that many challenges for Thor to begin with so Marvel has to keep things interesting!)  As to Orion... really don't see Thor winning this one. Orion is one of the most powerful DC characters bar none. He's a tier above Superman in power (he really is) whereas I see Thor at Superman level at best.
very nicely said until that last statement
but you are right orion is soo under rated in this site i mean he is like >>>>>superman
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@YoungGunna

Is Orion immune to molecular manipulation? How about being transported to Limbo? Can he resist having his soul taken from him? Could he handle Thor if Thor summoned the belt of strength and brought about Warrior's Madness?

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By YoungGunna
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@YoungGunna

Is Orion immune to molecular manipulation? How about being transported to Limbo? Can he resist having his soul taken from him? Could he handle Thor if Thor summoned the belt of strength and brought about Warrior's Madness?

I already answered all those question besides molecular manipulation...Sligg was a planetary scale Molecular manipulator and Orion resisted all his attacks and beat without his motherbox which makes him immune to transmutation...I'll give you the scans later...
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OhItsThatGuy said:

@YoungGunna

Thor can rid one a god, or fellow Asgardian, of his immortality as he did to Loki. But that did not strike me as Thor being able to remove/siphon one's immortal soul. I really am interested in these feats. Do you have a book reference or a scan perchance? (Other than the Loki one?) 

I would appreciate being educated on this particular feat.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higher_evolutionary
Thanks! 

I still see Thor and Superman as very debatable myself. That said, I understand and respect both camps opinions on the matter.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@YoungGunna

I read back in the thread. I haven't really seen you address Orion being BFR'd to Limbo. I did see you address Warrior's Madness, but I didn't find your response to be that good. Thor, when under Warrior's Madness, was able to beat Dr Strange, BRB, and The Surfer. Also, would Orion be able to dodge a force that can cross the galaxy in but 60 seconds?

@Super_SoldierXII

Apologies. I don't have any other scan than the Loki one. I do, however; know that Thor is capable of bringing people back from dead realms and has once willed himself back to life. Gives you an idea of his control over things spiritual.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Boobster
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@YoungGunna

I read back in the thread. I haven't really seen you address Orion being BFR'd to Limbo. I did see you address Warrior's Madness, but I didn't find your response to be that good. Thor, when under Warrior's Madness, was able to beat Dr Strange, BRB, and The Surfer. 

@Super_SoldierXII

Apologies. I don't have any other scan than the Loki one. I do, however; know that Thor is capable of bringing people back from dead realms and has once willed himself back to life. Gives you an idea of his control over things spiritual.

I'm sorry, but how the hell Thor is going to be under Warrior Madness fo no reason ? As far as I know, he can succumb to Warrior Madness only because of some really strong reason, like when the being called Him captured Lady Sif and Thor broke the law and went into Warrior Madness, for that Odin punished him and forced him to search Galactus. I'd really like to see Thor "willing himself back to life", no way he could do that without some plot device, because Hela for sure would be already  there would take him to Valhalla.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By YoungGunna
@OhItsThatGuy said:
@YoungGunna

I read back in the thread. I haven't really seen you address Orion being BFR'd to Limbo. I did see you address Warrior's Madness, but I didn't find your response to be that good. Thor, when under Warrior's Madness, was able to beat Dr Strange, BRB, and The Surfer. Also, would Orion be able to dodge a force that can cross the galaxy in but 60 seconds?

@Super_SoldierXII

Orion's motherbox allows him to create Boom tubes that allow him to travel through galaxies and dimensions they can both can BFR each other then again they will both keep coming back so it would be pointless...
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@Boobster

Orion's universe bomb feat is thrown in here, even though it took him decades to do it. Why can't I throw in Warrior's Madness? At least Warrior's Madness can happen within a reasonable time. I feel Orion could push Thor to the edge. There's also Thor's abilities to use the anti-force and to stop time in certain areas that can help him in this battle. Also, in regard to the feat, Thor did will himself back to life. I don't have the exact scan with me right now, but I do have one that relates to it. 

@YoungGunna

Could Orion survive being put in the center of a sun? How would he do against hell fire, if sent to Hell?

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By YoungGunna
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@Boobster

Orion's universe bomb feat is thrown in here, even though it took him decades to do it. Why can't I throw in Warrior's Madness? At least Warrior's Madness can happen within a reasonable time. I feel Orion could push Thor to the edge. There's also Thor's abilities to use the anti-force and to stop time in certain areas that can help him in this battle. Also, in regard to the feat, Thor did will himself back to life. I don't have the exact scan with me right now, but I do have one that relates to it. 

No Caption Provided

@YoungGunna

Could Orion survive being put in the center of a sun? How would he do against hell fire, if sent to Hell?

Orion has walks through a New Genesis nuclear reactor with ONE THOUSAND nuclear explosions per minute, shrugged of hits from a sundipped Superman, resisted being transmuted, Motherbox allows him to heals instantly, survived a planet busting explosion from an Old God, Create force fields that blocked Darkseid's beams and just could Boom Tube himself right out instantly...
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@YoungGunna

Is he immune to being frozen in time?

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Boobster
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@Boobster

No Caption Provided

@YoungGunna

I'm sorry but I don't understand your scan and I see nothing "reviving" there.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By YoungGunna
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@YoungGunna

Is he immune to being frozen in time?

Hmmmm... don't know when has Thor every done that...