#1  Edited By MirrorWave4

- All the Gods + Titans from Percy Jackson

VS

- 616 Marvel Thor

Rules:

- Warrior Madness Thor

- Blood lust

- No morals

- Both sides are familiar with each other.

Fights on an Planet 1,000 times the size of Earth with the given Earth biomes.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Olympians Stomp

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By doubleaa54

Well, Thor is a great warrior, and considering he has "Warrior's Madness," this could go either way. Thor's power is incredible; I mean, I think it could rival a handful of the Olympians, and probably most definitely the Titans. But, I do believe the Olympians will win, mainly because of numbers.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Leaning towards Percy Jackson team from numbers. However if this was OF Thor, King Thor, or Rune King Thor I think he would win.

TheGerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGerk

First off the Olympians don't need the Titans, Heck they could probably stomp it with just Poseidon, Hades and Zeus.

Secondly @bronze_surfer: I'm not clear on how powerful OF Thor, King Thor or RK Thor are but If the Olympians and Titans could stall him long enough then Athena can basically use that stall time as prep time, and Athena is going to be a boss with Prep time, probably somewhere close to the Doctor with Prep time (she may not be that good at using it) and if they can get her enough prep time she can divise a plan to probably even take down Rune King Thor, although I could be completely wrong, as I know very little about these Thor stuff, although I know quite a lot about Athena...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerk: What feats does Percy Jackson version of Zeus, Hades and Poseidon have I have not read the books in a while.

OF Thor and King Thor are versions of thor that have the highly powerful odin force. King Thor esentialy solo'd the marvel earth. I don't think the greeks have anything to combat OF or King Thors durability and combat power. As for Rune King he is above any skyfather and is a borderline reality warper.

TheGerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGerk

@bronze_surfer: Well in Percy Jackson since the gods generally aren't doing any combat themselves, you have very few feats although the books tend to follow Mythology pretty accurately so I think its completely fair to give feats from mythology instead of the books, although there may be a few exceptions but I wont get into those.

First off godly powers in mythology are REALLY inconsistent, but I'll try to give all the impressive feats I can

Poseidon can make Tsunamis, raise Islands, sink Islands, and make earthquakes just by banging his trident on the ground or something similar to that.

Hades in mythology is kinda a wimp in my opinion because he basically got beaten up by Hercules, although if he had prep he could probably get together some sort of badass army of the dead deal, He also is unassesably rich considering he owns all the valuable gems and stuff in the earth and he has shown to have control of the earth to a degree when he kidnaps his wife, Persephone, he basically just opens up a hole in the ground. Although in Percy Jackson he is a good deal stronger and I will adress why later on.

Now Zeus in mythology is single handedly more powerful then every other god combined excluding himself and Athena. He first of all throws his lightning bolts, and he commands all of olympus (including Athena who i will get to in a bit). For him being more powerful then the other gods I don't have a feet although that is how the mythology was told to me, so we can assume he is far more powerful then being able to make earthquakes and stuff.

Now the three gods here were referred to in Percy Jackson as the big three and they were said to be relatively equivalent in strength. I feel like we should assume that they are all about mythological Poseidon power level because his feats are the best defined and aren't so great as to be like Zeus "more powerful then all the others combined" although he is defiantly more powerful then most of the others in 1v1 and not by a small amount.

Now I would like to talk about Athena a bit also. First off Athena is the goddess of wisdom, the arts, and combat. Now there is a prophecy or something that basically says that each big guy will have a child who is greater then him. What I mean by this is that Uranus is the frist big guy, he is the most powerful being alive, then he and Gaia have the Cronus as a child and Cronus is more powerful, Cronus defeats his father and then the Titans are in charge under Cronus. Next he and Rhea have their god children and the last of which is Zeus and Zeus now is more powerful then Cronus and then Zeus does the same thing to Cronus as Cronus did to Uranus. Then Zeus is the most powerful and the gods are ruling under Zeus. Then Metis and Zeus have a baby and this baby is Athena. Athena is more powerful then Zeus (Zeus knew this and thats why he ate her before she was born thus causing the headache thing with splitting Zeus's head) now Athena is a virgin godess and as such can not have any children so there is no one more powerful then Athena, that and that Athena never leads a coup against Zeus. Actually she does once just to teach him a lesson, and then just gives it back to him after completely taking over Olympus. Now in Percy Jackson they do state pretty clearly that they aren't following this rule for two (or actually 3) reasons. First because they say that Poseidon Hades and Zeus are the big three meaning that Athena isn't as powerful as them. Second, (this is spoiler if you haven't finished read the lightning thief IF YOU SAW THE MOVIE ONLY THIS IS STILL A SPOILER)if they had been following this then Zeus would have just been able to beat Cronus and there wouldn't have been any plot for Percy Jackson, (this might be a spoiler if you haven't read Lost hero yet, although I'm not sure if it is much of one) and third because then Gaia shouldn't be able to touch Zeus in terms of power and they keep talking about how ridiculasly powerful Gaia is in the Heros of Olympus series. Now that being said they do hint at Athena, while being less powerful, to still be more dangerous then other gods, possibly ones who are even more powerful then her. Athena is the godess of wisdom and battle strategy, and she would be able to out think any of the other gods with ease. If she is leading the olympians against Thor she may be able to devise a plan to beat someone as powerful as RKT (although that probably is a bit more she in Percy Jackson can do, although OF may be doable, I dont know.).

Now if the big three's Percy Jackson version are as powerful as I think they are I think any one of them individually could give Marvel Thor a good fight and I dont know who would win because I'm not familiar enough (yet) with comic books and I cant say how powerful Thor is, but from what I know I think I would give the edge to Thor, but it shouldn't be an easy battle. Now if all these guys who each individually give Thor a run for his money are grouped together then Thor gets stomped (not OF Thor mind you, just normal one)

Now if we have Percy Jackson Athena 1v1 vs Thor, then Athena herself might stand a better chance then any of the other gods. While she is less powerful, she is still exceedingly powerful, but the thing that gives her such a good chance is her being the good of battle strategy. She will out maneuver Thor every step of the way, and she will take full advantage of every mistake Thor makes. On top of this she also has Medusa's head on her shield which likely can just turn Thor to stone, although I don't know if Thor can resist something like that, and if he cant its not unreasonable for him to just not look at it the entire battle (that stuff happens in Comics a lot from my small understanding) although if he was to do that that would give Athena an advantage and she may just be able to beat him by herself. When she is leading others in combat Thor gets destroyed... Unless he has Odinforce or something, which I really dont know the feats of so I dont know who wins.

Now there is one last aspect to this battle and that is the Titans, Cronus has been shown to be more powerful then the gods, around him time slows down. Cronus is the Titan of time and as such he has power of time. He has a Scythe that will suck the sole out of anyone who touches it or something basicly insta-killing, I dont know if Thor can resist this. Also against Cronus there will be no speed bouns for Thor because Cronus will slow down everything around him, allowing him to move faster then Thor for all intense purposes. When you put all the Titans together and the Olympians by their side they would be a force powerful enough to possibly take down RKT.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeus,poseidon,hades etc. all can solo y is this still up?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerk: While I will give you that they would beat normal thor but the only reason they win easily is because he is in warriors madness. It boosts his strength times 10 but it makes him use only physical attacks and is an idiot. While Athena would easily out fight him and maneuver him she has no way of putting him down. If he was not in warriors madness it's harder to tell. Although Thor has beaten every single god of olympus excluding Zeus and Athena. He has not fought Athena and he was fighting zeus for 9 months I think Zeus was going easy on him. I would say Zeus is much more powerful to his myth and percy jackson version in marvel. He is close to Odin who is a galaxy buster. But from what you have told me about the big three normal thor could take them all. However with all of the gods and titans it would be next to immposible unless he busts the planet. But again if he had the odinforce, was in king thor mode, or if he had the power of the runes he would easily win. Also he would be smarter than Athena in RKT mode since he could see the past present and future along with becoming smarter than the asgardian god of wisdom.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

oylimpians win

TheGerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGerk

@bronze_surfer: I didn't realize just how powerful Thor was, although is there any chance that the head of Medusa will turn him to stone? As far as I know it works on gods as well as mortals and Thor isn't even a full god.

There is also one other aspect of this battle that we have ignored, and that is the size of the planet this battle is taking place on. The Planet is going to have gravity that is far stronger then on Earth, I dont know the actual math to figure out how much gravity there would be but I think this should be taken into account. The gravity alone can probably neutralize some of the weaker Olympians like Hestia and Aphrodite, although they shouldn't have really been any influence in the first place. There also is the fact that because of the size will be big enough to require it to be a gaseous planet, Although we know it has Earth biomes, which I dont understand how that would work. But if this planet is a gas giant then the entire battle changes a lot allowing normal Thor to possibly or actually probably win or be able to be soloed possibly depending on where he is and what planet it is on. Now considering this planet would be larger then Jupiter I'm going to use Jupiter's atmosphere for an idea of the place where the battle takes place. FIrst off anyone who cant fly is out of the battle, wich is like every single Olympian except for hermes (who wont do anything against Thor except deliver his mail) and a few other gods, although I'm going to assume that the gods can have their chariots that we saw in The Last Olympian. If this is the case then the Olympians get stomped hard by Thor still because their chariots wont be able to hold up to the massive gravity of our super Jupiter. So Thor wins before the battle begins without having to do anything more then stay flying, which is not even close to a problem for someone with his strength.

In short Olympains and titans get stomped by normal Thor because of setting.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Can't Thor summon a god blast or a planet scale hurricane? I read only the first book and I saw the film, but PJ's gods don't look so strong, they're not on Thor's level, he's done some crazy stuff before lol

coolbeans101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont think there are enough pj god feats to measure there strength with. The only thing i can remember about pj gods is that somewhere in there someone says that zeus's lightning bolt makes a nuke look like a firecracker but thats it. But if the olympians are as strong as the characters of pj say then i think zeus by himself would beat thor.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olympians.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do the Titans include Typhon (God of War BS, I know). Because if it does, Thor get's mega-stomped. Typhon was able to withstand all the Olypians at the same time for a week. During said week he took I'm pretty sure a hundred Master Bolt shots to the face (The Master Bolt compared to an H-Bomb is like comparing an H-Bomb to a regular fire-cracker). That is more than Thor for sure.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor blows up the planet. None of the Olympians/Titans have shown the ability to survive in space.

/thread

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olympians and titans defeat king thor.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: i've been on thors side this whole time why are you telling me? I just think that he can't win in warriors maddnes for idiot thor reasons

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Cream_God

Kronos in theory should solo, Thor stomps the rest

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can the Olympians do?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I hate Percy Jackson : It is a "howtorapeaMythpleasethensmile Movie".

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: ahh my bad. have not been on this thread for bout a year now

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team olympians ftw way to many

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK. I thought this was Michael Phelps vs Thor and I was gonna call spite.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus's lightning bolt was described as making humanities worst bombs looking like firecrackers . . .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uugieboogie

The Olympians practically have no combat feats what so ever . Everything with them is speculation or he say/she say. They're said to be so powerful but we don't really witness it. I say the only reason they win is because of the numbers but he will take a lot down with him maybe all but the big 3. If he fought them all but in a one on one he'd have a higher chance of success.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one shots pretty much anyone short of the big three based on what we've seen on them. They get to stand up long enough to get hit twice.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The titans and gods with their abilities shoud be able to eventually wear Thor down. Kronos himself could slow time around Thor and with the other abilities of the gods and titans combined Thor should go down. This is of course assuming they are able to work together properly.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By allanvdsouza

Zeus: Massive Strength: Zeus has incredible physical prowess, he is mentioned being able to hurl entire mountains at his enemies.
As the god of the sky, Zeus has absolute control over air. He has the same aerokinetic powers as Jason, only extremely increased.

• He can manipulate clouds and any other air structures. In, Zeus even made a living replica of Hera out of a cloud, which King Ixion later seduced.
  • He can generate wind.
  • He can generate incredibly powerful hurricanes and tornadoes.
    Zeus brought about a global flood by causing tremendous torrents of water to pour down from the heavens all over the world for nine days and nights. As a result, the entire world was flooded (except for the highest mountains), and most of the human race was destroyed. Deucalion and Pyrrha were amoung the few that survived this great calamity.
    As the god of Thunder and Lightning, Zeus has absolute control over both static and celestial electricity.
    • He is immune to lightning.
    • He can generate tremendous bolts of lightning.
    • He can send static shock through the bodies of others on contact.
      His most powerful weapon, the Master Bolt, is incredibly powerful, easily making a hydrogen bomb look like a firecracker in comparison. When Zeus throws it at Typhon, the blast "lights up the world", and Percy can feel the shockwave hundreds of miles away.
      No Caption Provided
      • Zeus can tremendously increase his height, shown in , when he grows half as tall as the Storm Giant Typhon.
allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By allanvdsouza

Poseidon: Massive Strength: Poseidon has incredible physical prowess, he is mentioned being able to submerge entire islands.
As the Lord of the Sea, Poseidon has absolute control over water:

No Caption Provided
  • Poseidon can appear in a "massive geyser of twisting water and salt."
  • He can bring about both floods and droughts. When Poseidon (angered that Hera is made the city's patron goddess) floods the city of Argos. However, when implored by Hera, Poseidon takes the floodwater away, along with the rest of the city's freshwater supply.
  • He can create gigantic water funnel clouds. In The Last Olympian, Poseidon was able to make one around Typhon, which wrapped him up "like a cocoon", and took him all the way to Tartarus.
  • He can unleash huge tsunamis and tidal waves.
  • He can withstand any amount of water pressure.
  • He can generate water from his body.
  • He can create water springs.
  • He can use sea waves as a form of teleportation.
  • He can breathe underwater.
  • He can communicate with sea creatures.
    Being the god of earthquakes, Poseidon has the ability to generate earthquakes. Due to this, Poseidon is frequently referred to as "The Earthshaker".
dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.