• Stand Distance Is 600 Meters
  • Win By KO/Death/Incap
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

For a moment, I thought it was Marvel Thor.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mjolnir solos.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChaosKnight75

As long as he's Almighty Thor, they dont have the slightest hope of laying a finger on him one-on-one. All 3 depends entirely on if one can jump him while the other 2 or even 1 are landing attacks his ability will auto-avoid. Considering Thor's better combat speed and 2 Kilometer arc fusions blades + always being in the position to win, it's still pretty unlikely.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who ?

InsidiousX13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By InsidiousX13

Door is more powerful than the sky god power level! he Curbstumps!!!

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@mudamudamuda: Thor from A Certain Magical Index. He's a magician that uses magic based off the thunder god

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp no need for a team to be put up against this guy. All of them can handle individually Thor's not as powerful as Madara so again there's no need for him to fight against all of them at once.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@nefarious said:

For a moment, I thought it was Marvel Thor.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: You do this on every Naruto based thread and this time you don't even know about the other guy, give it a rest.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I know everything about this character he is from Toaru Majutsu no Index, his powers are lightning and other supplementary techniques

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@loki_d said:

@cosmic_lantern: I know everything about this character he is from Toaru Majutsu no Index, his powers are lightning and other supplementary techniques

To Aru Thor isn't mainly lightning based.His speed is either between relativistic to light speed and his "Almighty" power allow him in a position where he can defeat his enemies.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Yea I know that "Almighty" power is useless against Onmyōdon and Naruto has danger sensing. His speed is good but it's still not something team can't handle individually.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@loki_d said:

@homicidalmaniac: Yea I know that "Almighty" power is useless against Onmyōdon and Naruto has danger sensing. His speed is good but it's still not something team can't handle individually.

The Almighty power does work on a universal scale and explain why doesn't it work on Toneri again?I recall the Naruto and the others speed to be at most massively hyper-sonic+ which is below relativistic speed(which Thor and other Index characters can handle relativistic to light speed).

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: Their not touching Almighty Thor when his ability always puts him in the position to win and always avoiding their attacks and certainly not before getting sliced to ribbons by his Arc Blades that have the same power as a strike the utterly vaporized several dozen kilometers of stone to the extent not even a trace dust remained now converted to cutting power in the form of 10 blades that go up to 2 kilometers each.

I know it's hard to believe, but Naruto isnt even close to as strong as you want it to be.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: Attacks will not work on Madara plain & simple did you even read the manga did you "understand" the powers of Onmyōdon???

No matter what position he is in his ATTACK will become nothing.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@loki_d: Nah, Kishi's writing bores me too much, mind pointing out that invicibility to any attack? Oh wait....

No Caption Provided

Totally invincible XD Meanwhile's here's Thor's power:

"It was true that 100% Almighty Thor would likely be killed in an instant if he faced 100% Magic God Othinus. Thor ruled a single world while Othinus created infinite worlds. That was an obvious and insurmountable wall.

But that was not the current problem.

Almighty Thor stood before Kamijou as a real threat and Othinus could no longer use her power. To move on, Kamijou would have to defeat him with the fists of a puny human.

“Just to be clear, I don’t designate the coordinates. For one thing, coordinates on paper are meaningless in an ever-expanding universe.”

“…?”

“The condition isn’t to always move into your blind spot either. That’d only be around Level 3 in Academy City, right? Embarrassingly enough, I’m known as an almighty god, so use a little more imagination.”

“…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………It can’t be.”

The idea made Kamijou forget about the intense pain filling his entire body.

That effect would be convenient, unfair, hopeless, and exactly what a god would do.

Does your spell always move you to the point that will let you win?”

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Loki_D

@chaosknight75: Can thor survive microscopic blades that delete everything they touch??NO. Both Madara and Naruto are packing attacks that erase matter & energy. Madara has Limbo & Onmyodon, limbo is something Thor can't harm but can be harmed by and Onmyodon negates the "effects" of an ability.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

@chaosknight75: Can thor survive microscopic blades that delete everything they touch??NO. Both Madara and Naruto are packing attacks that erase matter & energy. Madara has Limbo & Onmyodon, limbo is something Thor can't harm but can be harmed by and Onmyodon negates the "effects" of an ability.

Onmyodon negates ninjutsu only. Onmyodon was destroyed by Might Gai's kicks lol

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@loki_d: Doesn't need too. Almighty Thor automatically puts him anywhere he needs to be in order for the opponent to never be able to reach him, always appear at their blindspot, and the most ideal position to win all at once on a universal scale. Now here's the real question, can they survive getting sliced up by ten, 2 kilometer long arc fusion blades made from a constant discharge of electricity that will burn them more than the surface of the sun? Doubt it.

They can get him if they all come at him at once with several different jutsu, since his ability requires him to acknowledge his current target to automatically avoid all the attacks of that target, but considering the advantages of Almighty Thor and his superior reaction speed (MHS reaction via casual lightning timing and even relativisitc if you scale off of others like Misaka or Touma) and his own ways of retaliating, then it's slim to none.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Loki_D

@josephgomes619: You don't have a clue of what the hell you are taking about. Onmyōdon is not the Truth-Seeking Orbs fool. The Truth-Seeking Orbs erase all matter & energy they touch.

Onmyōdon is negating the effects of an ability for example Regenaration, the Edo Tensei's were hit by the Truth-Seeking Orbs but no matter what they regenerated well Onmyōdon negated that effect. Onmyōdon is applied to the body of the user that's why ninjutsu became ineffective against Obito "Non-Senjutsu" attacks because he negated the effects of ninjutsu. Amaterasu's sticky & Inextinguishable effects were negated they had no "effect" on Obito.

Gai didn't touch the Truth-Seeking Orbs Madara's body did. Gai never touched them & they are indestructible seeing as no one her is a sage of six paths with Senjutsu.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: Naruto can survive explosions that are planetary, lava, n Sasuke's nature affinity is blaze/fire he has tanked attacks that would burn others but these two guys have their cloaks n Susanoo. Madara is literally unaffected by this guys attacks he lacks senjutsu even if he had the chance to hit him Madara survived being completely destroyed so I dont see this Thor guy outdoing night guy anyways Madara is immortal n has the truth-seeking orbs too.

The Naruto trio is faster than this clown thanks for telling me. Kakashi timed lightning pre-timeskip then displayed that in his fight with Kakuzu.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@loki_d: Yeah, too bad Nardo nerfs their own lightning feats as long as it's Lightning produced from the bodie's chakra as opposed to real lightning like Sasuke's Kirin. Rest of your post is claims no one can take seriously. He isnt immune to attacks not produced from Juubi Chakra, that's why Senjutsu is so effective, not just because its Senjutsu. Guy would have killed him too had he been able to follow through after Night Guy or hit better. I don't see Madara coming back from being vaporized to bits. You wish Naruto character were Planetary anything.

"When the technique is released from their bodies, and thus not requiring physical contact, it does not move as fast as true lightning. Instead, due to the control the user has to exert over it, it moves far slower, which can give opponents time to still react."

Like I said, they actually can take this as a team. One-on-One, Thor murks any of them with Almighty Thor.

Also, pretty ironic that you call Thor a clown over a pitiful excuse for a protagonist and ninja like Naruto whose only been like that for the longest time and only now after the series has ended (along with his bizarre obsession with Sasuke that only made up the entire story) with this new movie that he's finally showing shades of being something like his badass dad.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MudaMudaMuda
No Caption Provided

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Loki_D

@loki_d: Yeah, too bad Nardo nerfs their own lightning feats as long as it's Lightning produced from the bodie's chakra as opposed to real lightning like Sasuke's Kirin. Rest of your post is claims no one can take seriously. He isnt immune to attacks not produced from Juubi Chakra, that's why Senjutsu is so effective, not just because its Senjutsu. Guy would have killed him too had he been able to follow through after Night Guy or hit better. I don't see Madara coming back from being vaporized to bits. You wish Naruto character were Planetary anything.

"When the technique is released from their bodies, and thus not requiring physical contact, it does not move as fast as true lightning. Instead, due to the control the user has to exert over it, it moves far slower, which can give opponents time to still react."

Like I said, they actually can take this as a team. One-on-One, Thor murks any of them with Almighty Thor.

Also, pretty ironic that you call Thor a clown over a pitiful excuse for a protagonist and ninja like Naruto whose only been like that for the longest time and only now after the series has ended (along with his bizarre obsession with Sasuke that only made up the entire story) with this new movie that he's finally showing shades of being something like his badass dad.

Never happened lol. Lightning bolts are lightning bolts Kishi even puts a emphasis on the speed.

You have no clue what you are talking Juubi's chakra is natural energy. Madara is a sage, senjutsu is used by sages that's why it is effective. Madara is not immune to physical damage it's just that he can negate the effects of an ability like regeneration. Madara was completely destroyed by Gai's final attack so i don't see how he could have done much more. I don't see how your boy can do anything to him.

Finally quoting something from a wiki doesn't make it true. You could have edited that wiki page for all we know.

Here's something to you shut your trap:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: Madara didn't get completely destroyed by Guy. All his final attack did was cave in Madara's stomach.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@mudamudamuda: Better share some of those.

@loki_d said:

@chaosknight75 said:

Never happened lol. Lightning bolts are lightning bolts Kishi even puts a emphasis on the speed.

You have no clue what you are talking Juubi's chakra is natural energy. Madara is a sage, senjutsu is used by sages that's why it is effective. Madara is not immune to physical damage it's just that he can negate the effects of an ability like regeneration. Madara was completely destroyed by Gai's final attack so i don't see how he could have done much more. I don't see how your boy can do anything to him.

Finally quoting something from a wiki doesn't make it true. You could have edited that wiki page for all we know.

Here's something to you shut your trap:

No Caption Provided

So it's fast, but not lightning fast. Cool. There's a reason Sasuke's Kirin and the fact that it uses actual lightning from the sky was such a devastating technique by the way.

Shut my trap?

No Caption Provided

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Loki_D

@chaosknight75: Yeah stay in denial kid you are either trolling or just have something against Naruto.

The reason Sasuke's technique was so devastating was because of its AOE n speed. Lightning's speed varies f you didn't know.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Loki_D

@sightlessreality: Madara was completely destroyed by the attack this was stated by the author.

Gai's night guy distorted space it is like Kamui.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: From what article? Also, your whole lightning argument falls short. Especially when you even say yourself that lightning has varying speed. Which is true. Even so, it's a hell of alot slower then both relativistic and light speeds.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: It's in the databook Gai's attack destroyed him.

I know but this clown is trying to say that Kakazu's lightning bolt don't travel at lightning speed which is wrong. The author commented on how difficult it is to dodge lightning bolts so his claims are moot.

Naruto already evaded a light speed attack as well against Madara.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: Same databook that says Haku is lightspeed, Temari can blow away the entire universe, etc right? Very credible source.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Loki_D

@loki_d: Same databook that says Haku is lightspeed, Temari can blow away the entire universe, etc right? Very credible source.

It's not my fault you don't know the difference between a "symbolic Heading" and a regular description of an ability.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You're trying to use a heading to discredit the databook's credibility lol

/fail

xso111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By xso111

A.thor wins... his power is haxxed, the world moves him to a position for a win no matter how fast you are... unless the naruto team can pull off what touma did, which is highly unlikely considering they have to figure out his powers first while they have 0 knowledge of each other.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

xso111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By xso111

that loki

@loki_d said:

are you an idiot? or you just cant comprehend simple english? almighty thor has a power that make the whole universe move him to win, in other words an attack that would hit him (hence make him lose) will be dodged, and an attack from thor( will make him win) will hit.

no attacks will hit him, ex you fire a country busting attack, then the whole universe will move A.thor to russia, while at the same time the universe also moves him to a position to land an attack, ex u move at lightspeed then thor punches the air, and the universe moves him so that the punch will hit you.

in short unless you can destroy the universe, indestructuble, or use a third party which thor doesn't thinks of as an enemy you wont beat thor.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Who the hell is this??

Avatar image for reaper_of_heaven
Reaper_of_Heaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123:

Thor is from a light novel series called A Certain Magical Index. Thor is a member of a magic cabal that bases it's member's powers on Norse mythology.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By Heatblaze

@heatblaze123:

Thor is from a light novel series called A Certain Magical Index. Thor is a member of a magic cabal that bases it's member's powers on Norse mythology.

Thank you! Just...thank you.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump Thor wins

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The legendary Loki_D ? Amazing.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Almount

Bump

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think Thor is universal since the way his almighty works it should only be limited to the planet he is on.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

This is a stomp no need for a team to be put up against this guy. All of them can handle individually Thor's not as powerful as Madara so again there's no need for him to fight against all of them at once.

No Caption Provided

Lasdru1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

The_MetaBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANK THE LORD THIS AINT MCU RELATED!

Thor dies if the almighty teleports him to a bijuu bomb....