#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs

caption

This is current thor. Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Well if Thor has Thor Force here... this could be a serious battle with Thor winning using the power of the Thor Force... but Monarch could probably overpower Thor without the use of Thor Force. Hell you just showed us what he could do with Superman Prime. Prime is far stronger and faster than Thor... UH OH better hold that comment to me for zee crusher's sake...

lol
#4 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

monarch i dont see any one really beating him except an immortal

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor can win here since he has the power of Thor Force... which is greater than the power his father Odin had... otherwise if Thor didnt have the Thor Force or was unable to use it... Monarch plays Kickball with Thor's head
#6 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"monarch i dont see any one really beating him except an immortal"

You dont have to be immortal to beat him.
#7 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Thor can win here since he has the power of Thor Force... which is greater than the power his father Odin had... otherwise if Thor didnt have the Thor Force or was unable to use it... Monarch plays Kickball with Thor's head
"

but monarch can just speed blitz him
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Thor can win here since he has the power of Thor Force... which is greater than the power his father Odin had... otherwise if Thor didnt have the Thor Force or was unable to use it... Monarch plays Kickball with Thor's head
"

but monarch can just speed blitz him"
Its hard to do that against someone who has the magic to make you no longer exist...
#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Monarch can blitz people?
#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Its hard to do that against someone who has the magic to make you no longer exist...
"
when has thor done that?
#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Monarch can blitz people?"

As Captain Atom, he's blitzed a few times, but not as much as say Superman or Wonder Woman. He could do this, but he normally doesn't do it.
#12 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
but thats not something he regularly does in fights....
 thats like when talking about ss vs. some1 you say he will just turn them into a cupcake or some they have the capabilities to do so but they dont
#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
when has thor done that?
"

He did it to the juggernaut. jk
#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
He did it to the juggernaut. jk"

He once sent Juggernaut back in time. I believe it was their first battle....
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
but thats not something he regularly does in fights....
 thats like when talking about ss vs. some1 you say he will just turn them into a cupcake or some they have the capabilities to do so but they dont"
He may not do it regularly... but he can do it. And since its his only real way of winning here who is to say he would not ?  But I understand what you are saying
#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
when has thor done that?
"

He wouldn't even waste it on such a sh!tty character like juggernaut lol. Even as trion juggernaut he still lost to the X men pitiful.

As for This batle Thor could win. He can absorb the energys of monarch into his hammer. Remember Thor did this to presence. He did it to the bomb that would have killed 1/5 of the marvel universe. He did it to the celestial ship with ease. I think he could do it to monarch. He may be strong but thats his flaw and I'm sure Thor can get past another energy being.
#17 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"
but he didn't cease to exist.
#18 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
*cough* Prime *cough*
#19 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
when has thor done that?
"

He wouldn't even waste it on such a sh!tty character like juggernaut lol. Even as trion juggernaut he still lost to the X men pitiful.

As for This batle Thor could win. He can absorb the energys of monarch into his hammer. Remember Thor did this to presence. He did it to the bomb that would have killed 1/5 of the marvel universe. He did it to the celestial ship with ease. I think he could do it to monarch. He may be strong but thats his flaw and I'm sure Thor can get past another energy being."

couldnt he prevent that or take the power back with his quantum field powers
#20 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
"Static Shock said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"
"
but he got sent to a diffrent dimension
#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Static Shock said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"
"
but he got sent to a diffrent dimension
"
I realize that, but that other guy said he could make people cease to exist.  I was asking if there are any examples of him doing that.
#22 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think he did it but he can

#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"

Don't argue with him please static. This guy is literally retarded. Everytime juggernaut lost a fight he claims its bad writing. When juggernaut loses his helmet and loses the fight he says thats not how the fight is suppose to go and they should keep his helmet on him. So don't waste your time with this fanboy.

supertrooper117 said:
"zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
when has thor done that?
"

As for This batle Thor could win. He can absorb the energys of monarch into his hammer. Remember Thor did this to presence. He did it to the bomb that would have killed 1/5 of the marvel universe. He did it to the celestial ship with ease. I think he could do it to monarch. He may be strong but thats his flaw and I'm sure Thor can get past another energy being."

couldnt he prevent that or take the power back with his quantum field powers"

No. He could stop Thor by trying to blast him or knock him away. Plus if he does the quantum thing Thor can do what he did to hyperion and reverse the effect of the energy that gives him his power. Making Monarch the size of and ant. Thor can do this to people like hyperion, superman, and others that get there energy from and external power source.
#24 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"supertrooper117 said:
*cough* Prime *cough*
"
didnt they fight to a standstill and who beat prime??
#25 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Voidheart said:
"supertrooper117 said:
*cough* Prime *cough*
"
didnt they fight to a standstill and who beat prime??
"

Prime beat monarch.
#26 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I made this exact same battle before and I don't think 1 person posted in it LOL

#27 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I made this exact same battle before and I don't think 1 person posted in it LOL
"

LOL. That happened to me mad times. I made silver surfer vs monarch no one responded. Then someone else made it everybody responded.
#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I made this exact same battle before and I don't think 1 person posted in it LOL
"

Lol I hate when that happens.
#29 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Nobody said:
"

LOL. That happened to me mad times. I made silver surfer vs monarch no one responded. Then someone else made it everybody responded."
Here we are: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-monarch/24746/#1
#30 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

That happened another time someone made a green hulk vs red hulk. Only 5 people posted in it. I made one like 30 people posted in it.

#31 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Brainiac seems to have alot of luck gettin responses I'm starting to wonder whether he's even human?

#32 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. I have no clue what a speed blitz is supposed to do to Thor at all. I wouldnt have thought him susceptable tp defeat that way without the Thorforce and definetly not with it. Anyway he could just stop time and erase Monarch from existence. He has attempted it before on Desak but Desak was basically an anti-god so it didnt work.

#33 Posted by The Fabulous Frag (72 posts) - - Show Bio
The Monarch!

[ Monarch ]:  Who is this impostor that dares claim he is The Mighty Monarch?!
#34 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Thor wins. I have no clue what a speed blitz is supposed to do to Thor at all. I wouldnt have thought him susceptable tp defeat that way without the Thorforce and definetly not with it. Anyway he could just stop time and erase Monarch from existence. He has attempted it before on Desak but Desak was basically an anti-god so it didnt work.

"

He can only stop time in a certain area even then it doesn't stop the opponent. If some one is dieing it will stop them from dieing but if they are A okay then it has no effect. Please Thor can only erase you with anti matter particles. That takes to much time for that to be and attack.
#35 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Prime beat monarch."
Looked like a stalemate to me, with both of them being killed....

"Static Shock said:
"He once sent Juggernaut back in time. I believe it was their first battle...."
"

I'm well aware of that. It's just something that people have overlooked lately. So, I decided to point it out.
#36 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
I believe you are right Static Shock.  Its was a stalemate between Superman Prime and Monarch

caption

caption

caption

caption

#37 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

I brainiac 1.0 said:

"That happened another time someone made a green hulk vs red hulk. Only 5 people posted in it. I made one like 30 people posted in it."

I think that was me? No wait no it wasn't sounded like me though.

zee crusher said:

"Static Shock said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

"

Don't argue with him please static. This guy is literally retarded. Everytime juggernaut lost a fight he claims its bad writing. When juggernaut loses his helmet and loses the fight he says thats not how the fight is suppose to go and they should keep his helmet on him. So don't waste your time with this fanboy.

Zee Crusher, you've got to relax pal and quick calling people names. Its just comics were discusing not politics ok dude?
#38 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Don't argue with him please static. This guy is literally retarded. Everytime juggernaut lost a fight he claims its bad writing. When juggernaut loses his helmet and loses the fight he says thats not how the fight is suppose to go and they should keep his helmet on him. So don't waste your time with this fanboy.

You've been calling a lot of people retarded lately....
#39 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"zee crusher said:
"Don't argue with him please static. This guy is literally retarded. Everytime juggernaut lost a fight he claims its bad writing. When juggernaut loses his helmet and loses the fight he says thats not how the fight is suppose to go and they should keep his helmet on him. So don't waste your time with this fanboy.

You've been calling a lot of people retarded lately...."
now you're just flat out lying zee.
#40 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad Zee Crusher Bad bad boy. Now go to your room your grounded.lol.

Logic Mark III said:

"Thor wins. I have no clue what a speed blitz is supposed to do to Thor at all. I wouldnt have thought him susceptable tp defeat that way without the Thorforce and definetly not with it. Anyway he could just stop time and erase Monarch from existence. He has attempted it before on Desak but Desak was basically an anti-god so it didnt work.

"
I wonder if he'll do that to the Red Hulk in next month's Hulk#5? Do you think he will?
#41 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a small case of amnesia, I forget the names of women I sleep with.

#42 Posted by lordraiden (7009 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, without hesitation :-)

#43 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say that Monarch could win this fight.

His energy levels are enough to destroy an entire Galaxy as shown.
He has almost complete control over matter and energy.

His physical abailities have enabled him to fight Superboy Prime in a hand to hand fight.

#44 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

So does Odin though. He has destroyed galaxies before and also has vast energy manipulation abilities. Plus he can stop time.

#45 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"So does Odin though. He has destroyed galaxies before and also has vast energy manipulation abilities. Plus he can stop time.
"
Everyone always reels out that feat.

If people consider Galactus to be more powerful than Odin and Galactus cannot destroy galaxies with the wave of his hand, how does that really stack up ????

#46 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't consider Galactus to be more powerful than Odin at all. Both can destroy planets with ease. Both can create super powered beings of roughly equivalent strength. I mean at the end of annihilation Galactus easily wipes out a large number of planets (its not specified how many). So why couldn't Odin wipe out galaxies. At one point an evil version of himself (much like the Void to The Sentry) was consuming planets with ease. But in the end Odin has stopped time once when the Destroyer attacked him and Thor did it against Desak. So he could just stop time and then destroy him that way.

#47 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"I don't consider Galactus to be more powerful than Odin at all. Both can destroy planets with ease. Both can create super powered beings of roughly equivalent strength. I mean at the end of annihilation Galactus easily wipes out a large number of planets (its not specified how many). So why couldn't Odin wipe out galaxies. At one point an evil version of himself (much like the Void to The Sentry) was consuming planets with ease. But in the end Odin has stopped time once when the Destroyer attacked him and Thor did it against Desak. So he could just stop time and then destroy him that way.
"
Having the power equivalent of a sun, Galactus can destroy several planets (or even more) at the same time. Sun's do go nova and wipe out everything in large areas of space.

If 1 Celestial can threaten to close off the dimensional appertures to all the extradimensional realms of Earhs godly pantheons and all the 'Skyfathers' have to share some power with a creation of Odin's that he has personally made as powerful as possible, how does that sit against Galactus having power to rival or exceed a Celestial. Again there seems to be a conflict.

If Odin could wipe out galaxies, he and the other pantheon leaders had no reason to fear the Celestials then.
#48 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I am just using whats been shown in the comics. Odin has destroyed planets many a time and has been shown to destroy galaxies. Thor has managed to damage a celestial before and he didn't even have the Thorforce. Beta Ray Bill damaged Galactus' armour and even he said there hasn't been many people that can do that. So if BRB can damage him, and he has a fraction of Odin's power, whats to say Odin isn't as powerful? Plus that doesn't really have anything to do with this debate seeing as he can stop time and that would be the end of that chapter.

#49 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on the level of power shown by Monarch he would win this fight. Though Thor with the power of his father added to his own would be a good match, I don't see him being able to truly harm Monarch.

#50 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"I am just using whats been shown in the comics. Odin has destroyed planets many a time and has been shown to destroy galaxies. Thor has managed to damage a celestial before and he didn't even have the Thorforce. Beta Ray Bill damaged Galactus' armour and even he said there hasn't been many people that can do that. So if BRB can damage him, and he has a fraction of Odin's power, whats to say Odin isn't as powerful? Plus that doesn't really have anything to do with this debate seeing as he can stop time and that would be the end of that chapter.
"
Although he has not displayed it overtly, Monarch may be able to manipulate chronal energy as the quantum energy he taps is all energy forms.
That is only a possibility though.