#1 Edited by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor by Declan Shalvey

All ready to try and stop her if need be. edited/fixed

Win via KO or Death:
No BFRs, No Speedblitz, No Prep
Magik has full access to all her powers even outside of Limbo.
Thor has access to the GodBlast (not odin force)
Both are in Character for morals or lack there of
Fight Starts in Limbo
#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor blinks her out of existence. I'm starting to think people don't know how powerful Odin Force Thor was...

#3 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: sorry typed in the wrong thing. God blast not odin force.
#4 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9486 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

It says no Odin Force.....and Magik with all of her limbo powers should take this

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

It says no Odin Force.....and Magik with all of her limbo powers should take this

....after he edited it.

#6 Edited by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: Even thought i edited it,  Thor wouldn't blink her out of existence.  I don't know if you actually read the rules of the forum.  I stated they are both in Character.  And thor has a record with hesitating to kill people.  Magik does not have that.
#7 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt said:

@venomoushatred1001: Even thought i edited it, Thor wouldn't blink her out of existence. I don't know if you actually read the rules of the forum. I stated they are both in Character. And thor has a record with hesitating to kill people. Magik does not have that.

Thor kills people all the time nowadays. In fact, just recently he killed Tanarus (Ulik the Troll)... and was proud of it.

#8 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

Also, can't forget... Thor was willing to kill Rulk at one point

#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Also, can't forget... Thor was willing to kill Rulk at one point

And killed Presence.

#10 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001
@Boneawl
@czarny_samael666
It seems you want to debate me rather than the actual fight. A troll is Asgard's normal enemy has nothing to do with Thor fighting superheroes . Did he infact Kill Rulk or Hulk for that Matter.. No, Did he outright Kill Bor No, Sentry, No, The Serpent, No.   In Character means "in character" not what you want it to mean.  Thor wouldn't blink Magik out of existence. So please just debate the topic.
#11 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt:

My statement was directed to the question, does Thor kill? Yes, regardless of how it comes about, he kills.

As for the topic. Thor would win in my opinion

#12 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

How powerful is Magik?

m99

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

How powerful is Magik?

m99

Not powerful enough to beat Thor, I suspect.

#14 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Just looked her up.....Thor wins.

@czarny_samael666 said:

And killed Presence.

1. When did Thor kill presence?

2. I thought the Presence CAN'T be killed?

m99

#15 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik is able to split someone in half through her disks right? why not just do that?

Or am I thinking of Blink?

#16 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos:

I think Kitty tried to do that to Thor before, with her phase and stopped at his waistline but didn't kill him.

#17 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Old school Thor faced her.  

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt said:

@venomoushatred1001: Even thought i edited it, Thor wouldn't blink her out of existence. I don't know if you actually read the rules of the forum. I stated they are both in Character. And thor has a record with hesitating to kill people. Magik does not have that.

Thor kills people all the time nowadays. In fact, just recently he killed Tanarus (Ulik the Troll)... and was proud of it.

Yup.

There is Ulik's skull.

#19 Edited by chiq (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Sword for the win (cancels or disrupts most magical spells and magical beings)...thor can win some too. But a fully powered magik can counter a lot of what thor can bring and she has a weapon we know can kill thor. A hammer throw, punch, lightning or a godblast and magik opens a bfr shield to deflect it. Thor has a lot of other exotic abilites but so does Magik. She has taken on beings of similar power before...she can jump in the timestream and come from behind and gut him.

#20 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor does not kill humans willy nilly. Which reminds me Gaea is suppose to be an Elder God Right? I thought Elder Gods were suppose to be powerhouses but she does not seem to be of course Fraction being the writer probably answers the question. Still Magik would need to move this math to Limbo immediately to stand a chance.

#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Just looked her up.....Thor wins.

@czarny_samael666 said:

And killed Presence.

1. When did Thor kill presence?

2. I thought the Presence CAN'T be killed?

m99

This Presence.

#22 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: This has nothing to do with anything? What is your point is showing this scan?

#23 Posted by EternalGrandMaster (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik with her limbo Power's vs Thor...Hmmm I'm voting for the mutant simply because given her character and that her Soulsword can gut and Kill Thor, She posses the rational thought of getting it over with. I imagine a battle similar to such as one with Echantress or so but Magik has the edge needed to pierce Thor on her Soulsword.

#24 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, the soul sword is pretty tough against any magic. And Illyana's limbo power is pretty enormous. I don't know the exact nature of Thor's god blast, but I think her sword can stop it and her limbo magic is enough to take care of him.

#25 Posted by AngelicPhoenix (120 posts) - - Show Bio

if she lost then big bro would be hella pissed. but I dunno, I guess I must go with thor.....i just keep thinking what if she opens a gate to limbo and closes it.can thor get out?? I am asking, not trying to be like rude or anything. I like to learn from you guys.

#26 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie said:

I agree, the soul sword is pretty tough against any magic. And Illyana's limbo power is pretty enormous. I don't know the exact nature of Thor's god blast, but I think her sword can stop it and her limbo magic is enough to take care of him.

Thor can port of out of Limbo though

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt said:

@jeanroygrant: This has nothing to do with anything? What is your point is showing this scan?

Yes there was a point, i was showing something. It wasn't meant for you anyways....

#28 Edited by chiq (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

@EternalGrandMaster said:

Magik with her limbo Power's vs Thor...Hmmm I'm voting for the mutant simply because given her character and that her Soulsword can gut and Kill Thor, She posses the rational thought of getting it over with. I imagine a battle similar to such as one with Echantress or so but Magik has the edge needed to pierce Thor on her Soulsword.

Well the enchantress did face Magik in Limbo...Magik simply depowered her. I think Enchantress is a very powerful sorceress but Illyana has the title of Sorcerer Supreme so they might not be in the same class powerwise...Classic strange commented that he really couldn't teach a pre-teen Illyana anything new...

Magik has been known to seal Limbo. Pixie, Amanda Sefton and Strange couldn't teleport in..Thor however might be powerful enough to leave limbo and break magik's enchantments..i dunno. OP did state this is a fully powered magik.

A disc sheild should be able to port the godblast away from her the strength of the blast shouldn't matter, she's just transporting it to a different dimension or even redirect it on Thor. Thor could probably absorb the blast back into his hammer though..

#29 Posted by abaldo (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik