• 93 results
#1 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/2268/

VS

http://www.comicvine.com/lobo/6578/

Lobo has a contract on Thor signed by Sentry. Sentry is upset with Thor fore stealing his Hair Gel so he contracted the main man to take him out.

The battle will take place on Asgard. This is the Classic Thor(no Rune magic or Odin force to call on) Lobo will have his Hawg and his normal equipment including his arm cannon. no outside help is allowed. read up on the characters if you don't know who they are. Who, How, and Why?
Post Edited:2008-01-17 21:47:01

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor ftw (thinks to himself here we go again)

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL na i didn't want to start any thing just think it would be a good battle.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Andferne says:
"Thor ftw (*thinks to himself here we go again*)"
I was thinking the same thing.I'm also tired of Thor threads..."

I mean don't get me wrong I love the character (and still debating on the other thread) but there have been a string of Thor fights recently.

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"LoL na i didn't want to start any thing just think it would be a good battle. "

Yeah it would most definatly be a great fight. Exspecially since we know Thor would try and slug it out with him for a bit first like he does all the other powerhouses.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor lobos strong but thor.

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

that is true i should of held off on this one. i had the battle in mind though and didnt want to forget it. LoL

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to vote for Thor. They're in Asgard, so Odin might make a pitt stop, along with Loki, Enchantress, and the other million Asguardians.

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I have to vote for Thor. They're in Asgard, so Odin might make a pitt stop, along with Loki, Enchantress, and the other million Asguardians."

yeah but there is no outside help allowed in this battle.

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I love the whole hair gel thing lol and it being Sentry puting the hit on him lol.

Sentry's worried he can't keep his title now that the REAL goldilocks is back.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"yeah but there is no outside help allowed in this battle. "

acewasp23 says:

"now outside help is allowed. "

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"yeah but there is no outside help allowed in this battle. "
acewasp23 says:
"now outside help is allowed. "
acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"

yeah i have to fix that. LoL

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

any reason why?

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

because i said so! lol no because lobo isnt any faster than thor and even though he's stronger, thor will figure that out pretty quickly. thor would then use mjolnir and do any number of things to lobo that lobo couldnt do anything about. if he has time, thor's extremely powerful. waaaayyy too powerful for lobo.
Post Edited:2008-01-17 21:54:32

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"because i said so! lol no because lobo isnt any faster than thor and even though he's stronger, thor will figure that out pretty quickly. thor would then use mjolnir and do any number of things to lobo that lobo couldnt do anything about. if he has time, thor's extremely powerful. waaaayyy too powerful for lobo.
Post Edited:2008-01-17 21:54:32"

Thor faster than Lobo? I thought he could keep up with he who shalt not be named. Explain Lobo's speed to me please.

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"because i said so! lol no because lobo isnt any faster than thor and even though he's stronger, thor will figure that out pretty quickly. thor would then use mjolnir and do any number of things to lobo that lobo couldnt do anything about. if he has time, thor's extremely powerful. waaaayyy too powerful for lobo.
Thor faster than Lobo? I thought he could keep up with he who shalt not be named. Explain Lobo's speed to me please."

i've never seen him show any super speed that would go beyond thor's. just because he fights superman doesnt mean he has super strength. that's the same thing the thor fans were trying to say about him fighting silver surfer.

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
Thor faster than Lobo? I thought he could keep up with he who shalt not be named. Explain Lobo's speed to me please."
i've never seen him show any super speed that would go beyond thor's. just because he fights superman doesnt mean he has super strength. that's the same thing the thor fans were trying to say about him fighting silver surfer."

Hmm... That's odd. But Lobo fights Superman constantly. You'd think he has to be that fast to land a hit on Superman.

#21 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

i wouldn't say Thor is to powerful for Lobo. Lobo has been able to fight of a few god Before. 8 of them rather, from who i recognize there is Odin, Zeus, Ra, Kali, Athena, Buddha, and Poseidon.

#22 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
i've never seen him show any super speed that would go beyond thor's. just because he fights superman doesnt mean he has super strength. that's the same thing the thor fans were trying to say about him fighting silver surfer."
Hmm... That's odd. But Lobo fights Superman constantly. You'd think he has to be that fast to land a hit on Superman."

lol not in a comic book he doesnt. thor wouldnt either. that's why he can keep up in the crossovers.

#23 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Apparition says:
i wouldn't say Thor is to powerful for Lobo. Lobo has been able to fight of a few god Before. 8 of them rather, from who i recognize there is Odin, Zeus, Ra, Kali, Athena, Buddha, and Poseidon. "

by too powerful i just mean he can do too many things. all lobo can do is brawl but thor can stay away from him and teleport him to another dimension, into a black hole, into a sun, hit him with a godblast, or whatever.

#24 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#25 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Thor by now...

Go Lobo

#26 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Apparition says:
"by too powerful i just mean he can do too many things. all lobo can do is brawl but thor can stay away from him and teleport him to another dimension, into a black hole, into a sun, hit him with a godblast, or whatever."
None of that would kill him though and i think he has done the bulk of that for fun. LoL i guess teleporting him into another dimension would give Thor the win, but that's more a comp out than it is a win. "

why a cop out? if that was the only way to win or the quickest way to win then why not do it?

#27 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"by too powerful i just mean he can do too many things. all lobo can do is brawl but thor can stay away from him and teleport him to another dimension, into a black hole, into a sun, hit him with a godblast, or whatever."

None of that would kill him though and i think he has done the bulk of that for fun. LoL

i guess teleporting him into another dimension would give Thor the win, but that's more a comp out than it is a win.

#28 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"I hate Thor by now... Go Lobo"

again sorry for adding to the Thor threads. LoL

#29 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously...

#30 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Ok thats one of the things I never get. Why is dispatching your foe in any other way besdies pounding him to death a cop-out win. Everyone always says that the Hulk/juggs fight recently Hulk didnt win because he BFR(battle fild removed) him. Why is that not a win. Your objective is to get rid of your opponet. These are no holds barred, no rules and regulations, so why isnt tping your oppoent to some unkown dimension a win."

i agree though i dont think the hulk beat juggernaut ;P

#31 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok thats one of the things I never get. Why is dispatching your foe in any other way besdies pounding him to death a cop-out win. Everyone always says that the Hulk/juggs fight recently Hulk didnt win because he BFR(battle fild removed) him. Why is that not a win. Your objective is to get rid of your opponet. These are no holds barred, no rules and regulations, so why isnt tping your oppoent to some unkown dimension a win.

#32 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"I think it is a total cop-out,punk ass move,and i really dont think Thor would do that,he flaunts to much."

he did it to juggernaut!

#33 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Ok thats one of the things I never get. Why is dispatching your foe in any other way besdies pounding him to death a cop-out win. Everyone always says that the Hulk/juggs fight recently Hulk didnt win because he BFR(battle fild removed) him. Why is that not a win. Your objective is to get rid of your opponet. These are no holds barred, no rules and regulations, so why isnt tping your oppoent to some unkown dimension a win."

rather i guess it would be a cop-out if they did it right off the bat. if thor was to open with that i could see him winning, but if Lobo got his hands on him at any point in the fight then i think Lobo would have it. the Longer the fight goes on i think the better Lobo's chances get.

#34 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is a total cop-out,punk ass move,and i really dont think Thor would do that,he flaunts to much.

#35 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Apparition says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"I think it is a total cop-out,punk ass move,and i really dont think Thor would do that,he flaunts to much."
he did it to juggernaut!"
Oh well.. I still hate his guts,i use to like him too... And i strongly believe Lobo would fragg Odinson."

lol

#36 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Akira Overdrive says:

he did it to juggernaut!"

Oh well..

I still hate his guts,i use to like him too...

And i strongly believe Lobo would fragg Odinson.

#37 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:

You mean this guy:

#38 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Please take your Superman logo to hell.

#39 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Please take your Superman logo to hell."

lmao

#40 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to think Lobo was kinda cool when I was a kid, now he's just stupid. I'm not a big fan of Thor but I like him more than Lobo. Eh, anyway, Lobo is apparently indestructible, flying into black holes and all (which is just crap btw). But if this takes place in Asgard that gives Thor an advantage.

#41 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

Damn Thor and Superman can got to hell!

The Main Man pwns

#42 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins this with his magical hammer

#43 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"I used to think Lobo was kinda cool when I was a kid, now he's just stupid. I'm not a big fan of Thor but I like him more than Lobo. Eh, anyway, Lobo is apparently indestructible, flying into black holes and all (which is just crap btw). But if this takes place in Asgard that gives Thor an advantage."

Yeah?What?

#44 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#45 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#46 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo on the basis of coolness
#47 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

LOBO
#48 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor
#49 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio