• 120 results
MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MrPuertillo

@Floopay: Actually Steel isn't able to cut through the Shield, it's been demonstrated, ALTHOUGH it's steel still it's light, the Xiphos can go through.

A Xiphos can cut a Claymore in two.

Spartan are not naked at all, they even have cloaks among bracers, shield and helmet, Thor has no helmet(Nor endurance), he gets decapitated.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By _Psy_
@troller: You don't have to show video footage.Give facts about Spartan combat, not some movie that butchered the actual story. Also, stop trying to imply I'm not intelligent by hinting that I thought they had cameras, which I didn't. Use actual evidence in your arguments instead of giving us fake, mediocre film clips.
MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MrPuertillo

@_Punk_: Watch Deadliest warrior, they do all this kind of stuff.

We could say this is Viking vs Spartan, Uru is irrelevant, still it's damn blunt damage.

Spartans win hands down. Hell even the frenchies beat the Sweden. That's why they been neutral for 82 years.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By _Psy_
@MrPuertillo: No,they didn't leap into the air inhumanly or killed Rhinoceros's with a single spear. They didn't do that. The Deadliest Warrior Spartan acted nothing like that.
 And what do you mean "The franchise beat Sweden"? Are you trying to insult an entire country? O.o
MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MrPuertillo

@_Punk_: I never said they leaped in the air ala Aquiles ? Or that they killed rhinos with spears? 300 it's the most inaccurate best movie I've ever seen, thus I never talk or argue with their "proof".

Deadliest Warrior Spartan won versus the Ninja (With all his steel equipment and skills). That's why I talked about that Spike TV show.

I meant Vikings never stood for a battle, they only raided and they sucked at organized encounters.

Spartan has organization and vision, thing that Thor(Vikings) lacks.

I heard Thor handled 4 puny hospital guards right? For each Spartan in Sparta there lived 10 Helots, still they manage to handle every single uprising.

Spartan was the small town who took Athenas and their walls.

The small town who led the greeks vs the Persians.

The small town that Alexander the Great refused to attack.

The small town that the Romans refused to attacked when they conquered Greece.

Vikings where savages that got benefits from raiding, they never ever battle, thus Vikings have no battle skills.

Thor dies if he encounters ANY Spartan. Spartan were born to battle, their profession until they were too old to fight, they didn't accepted imperfections or weaklings.

Myrmidons > Spartans > Ninja > Samurai > Hoplites > Knight > Viking.

Really if you know history this is a huge spite towards Leonidas.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56  Edited By majestic99

Thor all the way.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MrPuertillo

@majestic99: Because?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By majestic99

@MrPuertillo said:

@majestic99: Because?

Thor's strength(being a god) is vastly superior to that of any human.

Thor wins.

m99

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MrPuertillo

@majestic99: HAHAHHA You didn't read the OP. Silly boy.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By isaac_clarke

@majestic99:

He doesn't have his powers, but he is still wearing a much more durable suit of armor and wielding a much more durable weapon. Without a doubt, he has the physical edge and likely is a better fighter overall. One on one sword play feats / spear tossing isn't going to give Leonidas an edge outside those who went through the film 300 with a b++++.

Leonidas simply has no edge wise in this fight.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MrPuertillo

@isaac_clarke: It's the underpowered movie version who was tired after 3 minutes of 1on1 hand-to-hand combat. This is a death combat, where he has no chance of winning. Light armor = Useless vs the Xiplhos.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MrPuertillo said:

@isaac_clarke: It's the underpowered movie version who was tired after 3 minutes of 1on1 hand-to-hand combat. This is a death combat, where he has no chance of winning. Light armor = Useless vs the Xiplhos.

Thor strolled through an entire base of people depowered, this thread takes the same guy and applies armor that can take blasts from Grungir and it even held to actually be strikes by it. His hammer was able to knock damn lazer beams out of the way.

Leonidas is hopelessly out equipped, out skilled and likely physically unable to compete.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MrPuertillo

@isaac_clarke: He has no turtle neck, he get decapitated, You didn't read the whole discussion did you?

He barely made it, his armor doesn't have any magical feats, it's only plain Steel.

Out-skilled? Last time I checked his movie fighting skills were slow as hell. He got tired after 3 minutes, not 2 days, not 3 hours, but 180 seconds.

Read the whole discussion before replying please.

I can't take seriously this no sense.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MrPuertillo said:

@isaac_clarke: He has no turtle neck, he get decapitated, You didn't read the whole discussion did you?

He barely made it, his armor doesn't have any magical feats, it's only plain Steel.

Out-skilled? Last time I checked his movie fighting skills were slow as hell. He got tired after 3 minutes, not 2 days, not 3 hours, but 180 seconds.

Read the whole discussion before replying please.

I can't take seriously this no sense.

He didn't barely make it, he cleared through everyone in his way. He easily knocked two people from the get go unconscious effortlessly, he proceeded to enter the facility and plow through what Phil described as some of the most well trained people on the planet. The only person that gave him a decent fight was a giant man at the end, he beat him too, in the rain. After that he strolled in to pick up his hammer. The armor isn't magical to begin with, it was just armor in Thor and it's much more durable than any of Leonidas equipment. His weapons will break on it and the hammer will smash through his weapons.

Give me some decent Leonidas feats worth mentioning. We've seen Thor floor Loki hand to hand after being stabbed by him, floor wave after wave of Frost Giants, well trained personal and even beating on the Hulk / wrestling with him. That's a lot more skill than a bunch of slow motion captures from Leonidas where he stabs feat less moronic Persian soldiers that couldn't fight worth a damn. Put Leonidas in the same scenario at the shield base, I'd love to see him make it to the hammer.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MrPuertillo

@isaac_clarke sa

Loki hand to hand after being stabbed by him.

@isaac_clarke: Just read the whole thread, I did, because I do mind copy-paste for you.

Most skilled?

I don't see him taking over Hawkeye? or What he magically doesn't count? Black Widow?

Pretty easy to toss people around when you're 2 meters tall. Not so much to kill them when they're using a shield and been training since they were 7 years old.

PLEASE DON'T REPLY UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE THREAD.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MrPuertillo said:

@isaac_clarke sa

Loki hand to hand after being stabbed by him.

@isaac_clarke: Just read the whole thread, I did, because I do mind copy-paste for you.

Most skilled?

I don't see him taking over Hawkeye? or What he magically doesn't count? Black Widow?

Pretty easy to toss people around when you're 2 meters tall. Not so much to kill them when they're using a shield and been training since they were 7 years old.

PLEASE DON'T REPLY UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE THREAD.

I've been here since page 1, I don't need to read the entire thread when my argument from page one stands. I don't have any idea why you brought up Hawkeye or Black Widow, I said " That's a lot more skill than a bunch of slow motion captures from Leonidas where he stabs feat less moronic Persian soldiers that couldn't fight worth a damn. "

Sif in the deleted scenes of Thor mentions to the Warrior's Three they haven't been on Earth for a thousand years. During the film, Fandral again confirms them having visited Earth and Thor being worshiped because of a little lightning by the mortals. So lets not get into "he's been training since he was seven!" Thor was raised with a bunch of god warriors and is easily many life times ahead of Leonidas in the fighting department. Which he even mentions to Jane how he's done what he did at that shield base "many times". He's a warrior through and through, Phil even says the same.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MrPuertillo

@isaac_clarke: Last time I checked

Vikings < Spartans.

We are not talking about the Leonidas from the movie, so you might have to learn some history before talking about something you don't know.

You negating to read the whole segment just proves ignorant and ranting behavior.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MrPuertillo said:

@isaac_clarke: Last time I checked

Vikings < Spartans.

We are not talking about the Leonidas from the movie, so you might have to learn some history before talking about something you don't know.

Last time I checked, Viking Gods, with lazer beam spears and giants with world freezing caskets > Dead Spartans. Even Frigga could take down frost giants with her sword before being over whelmed and that was Thor's mom.

Fun fact, Leonidas is the name of a movie character, Λεωνίδας is a guy that had his head shoved on a spike after a humiliating loss for the Greeks. The Spartans fought admirably, but they lost. History be damned when were chatting about a movie character.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RoyalDivinity
We are not talking about the Leonidas from the movie

What is basically being implied here is that the OP Troller intended to utilize the movie Leonidas, evident on page three. You replied in all caps depicting Isaac "PLEASE DON'T REPLY UNTIL YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD!" when you yourself obviously didn't take into account the insinuation of what Leonidas is being utilized in the battle here. It's evident that it's the movie version. As for feat comparison, it's pretty obvious that the movie incarnation of Leonidas isn't liaison to that of the real deal, nowhere near. Movies exaggerate precariously above normal. Leonidas in the movie is superior to any Spartan in "Deadliest Warriors". One can conclude that the real Leonidas wouldn't be able to fight nearly on par with the movie incarnation due to choreography advantage, timing, and such factors. Attempt to preform such a feat in real life in the heat of battle with such proficiency and accuracy liaison to that of movie fights and battle scenes.

I've never seen Leonidas fight without weapons in the movie so thus, a fair conclusion cannot be approached depicting Leonidas despite external factors and hype whereas Thor has demonstrated his proficiency in unarmed combat against some of the supposed best trained personnel in the world.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MrPuertillo

@isaac_clarke: What?

We are not talking about the movie character. Man you really are plain stupid.

Did Friiga appeard in the movie ?

He is not a god ( Nordic God btw, not Viking God), he is just a plain human that's supposed to be wise.

Really you didn't put attention the the OP.

You are a mad fanboy.

You haven't stated anything congruent.

You don't know history.

You don't know what a Spartan is capable.

You are not adequate to answer this thread.

At the end of the story ANY spartan would take the underpowered Thor any given day.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@MrPuertillo:

Man you really are plain stupid. Really you didn't put attention the the OP At the end of the story ANY spartan would take the underpowered Thor any given day.

From a neutral standpoint, you're insulting him blunt and simple. He's provided evidence as to why Thor would win. You on the other hand, haven't posted anything of the same level matching his post. Your posts have clearly been out of disagreement and then, elevates to the point of insulting and berating due to stated disagreement. The point here is to debate reasonably, not insult another, demand, and completely throw away a logical post for that of appalled intent and simply because you don't agree with it. Doesn't this make you supposedly plain stupid? As for the claim that any Spartan can take an underpowered Thor, that can be implied that it is plausible to take on Thor with a sniper rifle when the Spartan has no limbs. Here's something to think about, real life fighting isn't on par with choreography and coordinated fighting. Such accuracy, perception, and timing that takes place in the movies is nearly impossible to do so in real life in the heat of battle.

I suggest you stop insulting Isaac. It'll only get you that much closer to being banned faster than winning anyone over to believe why Thor would win against a Spartan. The intent of your posts is to clearly show that any Spartans will defeat an depowered Thor on any given day, forcing it onto another user if need be. Use this ferocity and direct it in the form of a logical debate and use this energy to create an ardent post to prove why you believe so strongly that any Spartans are capable of defeating a depowered Thor on any given day. This will get you somewhere, forcing a flawed opinion onto others will get you nowhere. Furthermore, insulting others will get you steps closer to being banned.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MrPuertillo

@PunkMastaFlex: On page 3 he replies,

"Try showing off their feats without using the movie"

It was used to put some feats in the table. You failed at trying to make me see as a fail.

He obviously states that we are using movie underpowered Thor, and even when people posted underpowered comic versions, he replied to post only from the movie.

He never stated this was movie leonidas, you're speculating.

I HAVE NEVER USED INFORMATION FROM THE MOVIE, AND YOU COULD SEE IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE POSTS.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MrPuertillo

@PunkMastaFlex:

So I should be scared of your threats?

Wow, didn't know it was so hard to admit that a demi-god without their powers would loose to a broze-age REAL warrior.

I can post links from essays, presentations, T.V shows that state Spartans Daily Life, but guess what that's not my homework. I can say a Xiphos can cut a pig in two.

The shield can leave any warrior (even with helmet) in vegetable state.

The spear it's nowhere near the movie version (You should know that).

Irrelevant posts I might say, as they had nothing to do with this thread. (Again his 3 minutes of hand-to-hand combat left him in bad position).

Now, I never wanted to post videos because, people obviously is going to start saying that the T.V show is biased.

If after watching the video you somehow still believe Thor would win, I suggest you take a World History Class.

If not, be a ***** and troll me with repetitive messages until my breaking point because you were to lazy to read.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@MrPuertillo said:

On page 3 he replies,
"Try showing off their feats without using the movie" It was used to put some feats in the table. You failed at trying to make me see as a fail.

To incorporate invalid and impossible feats and grant the real Spartans the luxury of choreographed fighting? The movie had the Persians numbers at one million, real life at five hundred thousand. That's the flaw of incorporating stated feats to characters where it doesn't belong.

Yet he posted the feats from movie Leonidas to back up that of the real one that you have brought onto the table? Heck then I don't see what the problem is with using comic feats from a depowered Thor to grant him the luxury of being more powerful than he originally is in a different incarnation. The real one obviously never have had anytime on camera to demonstrate supposed legendary feats. Another thing that is obvious is that the movie Leonidas would be superior to the one in our reality. We do not know what, how, and strong the real life Leonidas is. The closest we can imply is by using Deadlist Warrior's Spartan, inferior to that of the movie Leonidas.

I HAVE NEVER USED INFORMATION FROM THE MOVIE, AND YOU COULD SEE IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE POSTS.

Take the time to understand the coherence of my words and how it liaisons and you wouldn't be quite as perplexed. Let's go with simple A>B>C logic. Isaac posted a logical and strong post on why depowered movie Thor would defeat movie Leonidas, you state that any Spartan are capable of defeating Thor on any given day. Does that mean any past spartan in our reality > movie spartans? Is that what you're suggesting?

I found it curious how you came to such a conclusion when clearly none of my words insinuated a threatening tone depicting it. Makes me question whether your cognitive process depicting this here thread is even trustworthy enough to comprehend the lucid definitions of sentence coherence. Evidently not as it's blocked by obvious bias.

Wow, didn't know it was so hard to admit that a demi-god without their powers would loose to a broze-age REAL warrior.
I can post links from essays, presentations, T.V shows that state Spartans Daily Life, but guess what that's not my homework. I can say a Xiphos can cut a pig in two.

I'm not even attempting to debate on this thread. I'm merely pointing out SOME flaws in your statements and so far, it's repleted with bias and flawed logic. There's also that tendency to insult and berate when the opposing party doesn't agree with you and then, there is a drastic action to forcefully incorporate your opinion onto them, perplexing yourself and further bolstering the entire situation into something it originally is not.

Now, I never wanted to post videos because, people obviously is going to start saying that the T.V show is biased.
If after watching the video you somehow still believe Thor would win, I suggest you take a World History Class.
If not, be a ***** and troll me with repetitive messages until my breaking point because you were to lazy to read.

Then may I suggest you take a debating class, Psychology 101, and studies about the human cognitive process? See how easy it is to bloviate irrelevant statements? I've watched that video months ago by the way.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MrPuertillo

@PunkMastaFlex:

The main point he made thus far, was that the Spartan was unable to penetrate the armor. (Figure above)

"Thor has close to none hand-to-hand combat", he said.

His raw power was establish as that of a simple human with his height and corporal mass.

Any Bronze Age Spartan > Movie Spartan.

The Phalanx formation was made to conquer countries, whereas the Spartans in 300 hardly used it.

In addition, Issac somehow evaded the fact that the armor density and resistance comes from his magic(Bio-electric shield), and thus gave effects to the armor as of tanking beam and nukes, while it should be considered and simple light steel armor.

Now, it's funny why you entered this discussion where you had nothing to do. Despite the fact your statements are completely irrelevant to this thread. I don't see why didn't you just PM'd me, but no worries I understand.

I posted that Thor fighting style would compare as that of a Viking, which never had a battle, only raided, BUT I guess that's avoidable too.

I don't know why you keep insisting that the feats I used came from the movie.

As far as I know, you and your nice Loaded Language did nothing in the favor of this discussion.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MrPuertillo said:

What?

Thor wins?

We are not talking about the movie character. Man you really are plain stupid.

It's pretty clear what version the OP had in mind when making this thread. Plus the last version I've seen of Leonidas was the one from the film, which should be his latest incarnation. This works better with the battle forum rules and this guy has actual feats we can post.

Did Friiga appeard in the movie ?

Yes, three times. Her deleted scenes however would have given her more than a total of 4 minutes of screen time. Her cutting up a Frost Giant was her only feat, unless you count arguing with Anthony Hopkins over Thor's punishment.

He is not a god ( Nordic God btw, not Viking God), he is just a plain human that's supposed to be wise.

I'll stick with Viking Gods, but yes he is part of the Norse Pantheon. What the heck are you talking about?

Really you didn't put attention the the OP.

Didn't miss anything worth mentioning in the original post. Certainly nothing you've brought up.

You are a mad fanboy.

Yet I'm the one who bothered posting an argument, evidence, etc etc for my arguments.

You haven't stated anything congruent.

In agreement with what?

You don't know history.

That is a rather broad assumption, everyone knows a little bit of history, I've certainly watched enough ancient specials on history channel to get some idea of the events.

You don't know what a Spartan is capable.

To finish that fragment, of? Post an actual argument for the Spartans, then you might have something worth talking about.

You are not adequate to answer this thread.

Now you're just breaking my heart.

At the end of the story ANY spartan would take the underpowered Thor any given day.

I'm sure you have a bountiful amount of evidence to prove this, of course outside, "Spartans will beat Thor".

@MrPuertillo said:

It was used to put some feats in the table. You failed at trying to make me see as a fail.

He obviously states that we are using movie underpowered Thor, and even when people posted underpowered comic versions, he replied to post only from the movie.

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/battle-forum-rules-all-users-must-read/582241/#1

Last version of Leonidas I saw was his movie or comic counter part, its also the only one with actual feats worth mentioning. I'm not a history buff, but it's fair to say the film and the actual account of the battle was exaggerated beyond belief. In the end the Spartans didn't hold out long enough to do anything, they all died and Leonidas' body ended up desecrated with his head on a pike.

@MrPuertillo said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

Irrelevant posts I might say, as they had nothing to do with this thread. (Again his 3 minutes of hand-to-hand combat left him in bad position).

Thor's full blown God, but I guess while he was mortal you should consider him a demi-god.

You keep saying Thor was exhausted in a three minute fight, taking the entire situation out of context. That isn't a good way to start and argument, especially when he strolls to get his hammer and doesn't show any sign of actually being completely wiped out after his fight. He goes on to get interrogated, be told he can't go home, his fathers death, his mother hates him and he ends up going out to drink.

What did Leonidas do to say he could have done any better in the same scenario, without a sword or shield or spear? That's the problem with you're argument, your quick to insist I'm wrong, stupid and REAL spartan warrior will win. That's it, there is no meat to it.

People won't call the Deadliest Warrior biased, they'll just call it stupid and it is. Since when did World History cover Ancient Greek History?

@PunkMastaFlex: Rule of thumb, people running around with the default avatars with very low post counts and spend most of the debate tossing around nonsensical arguments with insults are likely trolling.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@isaac_clarke:

I'm aware but hoping to get that message out there is good enough for me. One less person doing this is good enough for me.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MrPuertillo said:

The main point he made thus far, was that the Spartan was unable to penetrate the armor. (Figure above)

They aren't.

Who said that? He spends a good measure of his solo film beating people senseless with his fists, he goes out to fight the Hulk, again, with his fists.

His raw power was establish as that of a simple human with his height and corporal mass.

Yes because everyone requires 4-5 security guards to hold them down while they're still disoriented after being brought unconscious by a taser, after being hit by a car.

Cool.

The Phalanx formation was made to conquer countries, whereas the Spartans in 300 hardly used it.

Cool.

In addition, Issac somehow evaded the fact that the armor density and resistance comes from his magic(Bio-electric shield), and thus gave effects to the armor as of tanking beam and nukes, while it should be considered and simple light steel armor.

Tell me where Thor is explained a bio-electric shield in the films. Given his actual physical strength and the fact the Hulk didn't crush him like a bug, as well as the Hulk's later showing of strength, he doesn't need a "bio-electic shield". That apparently doesn't stop Loki's awesome daggers.

Now, it's funny why you entered this discussion where you had nothing to do. Despite the fact your statements are completely irrelevant to this thread. I don't see why didn't you just PM'd me, but no worries I understand.

He just felt the need to call you out, if he hadn't I probably would have just ignored you myself.

I posted that Thor fighting style would compare as that of a Viking, which never had a battle, only raided, BUT I guess that's avoidable too.

At the start of the film hes battling Frost Giants, without any fear whatsoever. He's also going on to fight individual more than once in his own film, let alone Avengers with every super hero match up you can think of. He goes in solo to retrieve his damn hammer.

We're asking for actual feats, you haven't posted any.

As far as I know, you and your nice Loaded Language did nothing in the favor of this discussion.

And you've added what to this discussion?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By isaac_clarke

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@isaac_clarke:

I'm aware but hoping to get that message out there is good enough for me. One less person doing this is good enough for me.

He's just going to hope onto another account. If I had to guess, he's troller.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MrPuertillo

@isaac_clarke:

@isaac_clarke said:

@MrPuertillo said:

What?

Thor wins?

Bias

It's pretty clear what version the OP had in mind when making this thread. Plus the last version I've seen of Leonidas was the one from the film, which should be his latest incarnation. This works better with the battle forum rules and this guy has actual feats we can post.

No, it is not, himself established it.

Yes, three times. Her deleted scenes however would have given her more than a total of 4 minutes of screen time. Her cutting up a Frost Giant was her only feat, unless you count arguing with Anthony Hopkins over Thor's punishment.

So is she a mortal?

I'll stick with Viking Gods, but yes he is part of the Norse Pantheon. What the heck are you talking about?

He was mortal, and relatively weak, (Didn't knew a guy had the chance to throw a arrow at her brain in any given moment, that makes you think they were ordered no to use lethal weapons)

Didn't miss anything worth mentioning in the original post. Certainly nothing you've brought up.

Take a look at the last post.

Yet I'm the one who bothered posting an argument, evidence, etc etc for my arguments.

Which obviously decide to alter in Thor's favor, such as forgetting the armor does nothing without his bio-electrical shield.

Blank

More blank

That is a rather broad assumption, everyone knows a little bit of history, I've certainly watched enough ancient specials on history channel to get some idea of the events.

So then, why you still skeptic about Thor loosing?

To finish that fragment, of? Post an actual argument for the Spartans, then you might have something worth talking about.

http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail?vid=5&hid=11&sid=99af4d1f-e64d-4b88-8faa-89c4aa265cbd%40sessionmgr10&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#db=f5h&AN=51018703

Now you're just breaking my heart.

It should enlighten it.

I'm sure you have a bountiful amount of evidence to prove this, of course outside, "Spartans will beat Thor".

@MrPuertillo said:

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/battle-forum-rules-all-users-must-read/582241/#1

Last version of Leonidas I saw was his movie or comic counter part, its also the only one with actual feats worth mentioning. I'm not a history buff, but it's fair to say the film and the actual account of the battle was exaggerated beyond belief. In the end the Spartans didn't hold out long enough to do anything, they all died and Leonidas' body ended up desecrated with his head on a pike.

@MrPuertillo said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

Thor's full blown God, but I guess while he was mortal you should consider him a demi-god.(No, Perseus is never accounted as full god, and he is way more powerful that mortal Thor)

You keep saying Thor was exhausted in a three minute fight, taking the entire situation out of context. That isn't a good way to start and argument, especially when he strolls to get his hammer and doesn't show any sign of actually being completely wiped out after his fight. He goes on to get interrogated, be told he can't go home, his fathers death, his mother hates him and he ends up going out to drink.(Ever seen Ranger training?, what he did is not impressed not even as for spec ops standarts)

What did Leonidas do to say he could have done any better in the same scenario, without a sword or shield or spear? That's the problem with you're argument, your quick to insist I'm wrong, stupid and REAL spartan warrior will win.(Now, this is true, he wouldn't be able exactly the same, but Spartans were amazingly stealthy)

People won't call the Deadliest Warrior biased, they'll just call it stupid and it is. Since when did World History cover Ancient Greek History?(Since always, and you get a hold of others civilizations in the way)

@PunkMastaFlex: Rule of thumb, people running around with the default avatars with very low post counts and spend most of the debate tossing around nonsensical arguments with insults are likely trolling.(Oh yes, because we will waste our times trolling people like you just for the heck of it)

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MrPuertillo

I guess you guys should check your ego levels. Really think someone would troll you. Megalomaniacs everywhere. @isaac_clarke said:

@MrPuertillo said:

They aren't.(If you say so)

Who said that? He spends a good measure of his solo film beating people senseless with his fists, he goes out to fight the Hulk, again, with his fists. (While being a mortal? )

Yes because everyone requires 4-5 security guards to hold them down while they're still disoriented after being brought unconscious by a taser, after being hit by a car. (Even more, puny guards)

Cool.

Cool.

Tell me where Thor is explained a bio-electric shield in the films. Given his actual physical strength and the fact the Hulk didn't crush him like a bug, as well as the Hulk's later showing of strength, he doesn't need a "bio-electic shield". That apparently doesn't stop Loki's awesome daggers.(So what are the awesome Loki's dagger made of?)

He just felt the need to call you out, if he hadn't I probably would have just ignored you myself.(Yeah, ignoring it's always the best solution to the problems)

At the start of the film hes battling Frost Giants, without any fear whatsoever. He's also going on to fight individual more than once in his own film, let alone Avengers with every super hero match up you can think of. He goes in solo to retrieve his damn hammer.(Agree, but he has no fear of being killed because . . . Admit it, he believes he is invulnerable.

We're asking for actual feats, you haven't posted any.(Do I have to spoon feed everythign?)

And you've added what to this discussion? ( My point of view, I didn't came here to be someones nanny)

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MrPuertillo said:

Bias

If Leonidas had some better showings to actually reference or show, then maybe someone would have posted an actual argument instead of "He wins!"

No, it is not, himself established it.

That isn't the case and the vague OP rule works just fine here. Despite it being clear which Leonidas is in use.

So is she a mortal?

No, shes a god. Why would Odin marry a mortal?

He was mortal, and relatively weak, (Didn't knew a guy had the chance to throw a arrow at her brain in any given moment, that makes you think they were ordered no to use lethal weapons)

When he was depowered by Odin, he would be considered a demi-god, mortal but of divine parentage. How many normal people have heads durable enough to tank arrows?

Take a look at the last post.

Then I guess not.

Which obviously decide to alter in Thor's favor, such as forgetting the armor does nothing without his bio-electrical shield.

There is no bio-electrical shield, that isn't stated in the films at all. It's all likely Uru, even Mjolnir was made in the heart of a dying star according to Hopkins-Odin, why does Asgard, a city levitating in the sky, in what was described another dimension by Selvig, be limited to normal steel?

So then, why you still skeptic about Thor loosing?

Because there hasn't been a real argument posted for Leonidas.

http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail?vid=5&hid=11&sid=99af4d1f-e64d-4b88-8faa-89c4aa265cbd%40sessionmgr10&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#db=f5h&AN=51018703

My god, the feats are just spewing from that link. That tells me nothing I can apply to this battle, unless dancing on a summers day will help Leonidas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@MrPuertillo said:

No, Perseus is never accounted as full god, and he is way more powerful that mortal Thor

Perseus was a demi-god, that is why he wouldn't be considered a full blown god. The only demi-god that becomes a god through apothesis was Heracles. Unless you count Dionysus, but he from the get go was a full blown god. And without divine help, Perseus wouldn't have accomplished anything in Greek myth(to be fair, that accounts for most heroes, Perseus in particular was stuck had no idea where to go get the Gordon, much less how to kill it).

Ever seen Ranger training?, what he did is not impressed not even as for spec ops standarts

Actual ranger training? No, and I really don't care enough to do so. That's more of my friends thing, forgot if he's gone yet. Cool.

Now, this is true, he wouldn't be able exactly the same, but Spartans were amazingly stealthy.

The question becomes, how would you know this? What makes Leonidas able to avoid multiple cameras or any of that security at all?

Since always, and you get a hold of others civilizations in the way

I have absolutely no recollection of that being taught in world history, that sounds more fitting for a classic's course.

Oh yes, because we will waste our times trolling people like you just for the heck of it

Trolls troll, I have no the motivation for why Spike made 20+ accounts to stay here despite the bans eludes me. But you guys have fun I guess.

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By OmegaRed86

Only the dead know peace from this hell.

My vote: Thor. Combat experience out the ass and hell of a warrior with or without powers.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MrPuertillo said:

While being a mortal?

In his solo film, yes. With the Hulk, no.

So what are the awesome Loki's dagger made of?

Likely the same material, which would be probably Uru. I say likely because Loki could conjure things and was hanging out potentially in the negative zone for a while.

Yeah, ignoring it's always the best solution to the problems

Yep, you guys get bored and leave. Problem solved, banning doesn't do much.

Agree, but he has no fear of being killed because . . . Admit it, he believes he is invulnerable.

Outside Loki's daggers, he was. He even chilled out the movie in a more classic / casual look and armored up later in the film. He's the second most powerful character in the Avengesverse so far, Thanos is likely going to knock him to 3rd.

Do I have to spoon feed everythign?

That's how debates go. People quote book passages here word for word. You can't argue without evidence or some passage of information.

My point of view, I didn't came here to be someones nanny

Cool, but you're opinion doesn't hold much value without an argument.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thor easy

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By troller

Doesn't Leonidas have more experience in this type of combat, as Thor would mainly have relied on his godly strength and lightning throughout the years while Leonidas has to use his superior skill

_Rude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By _Rude_

@Bo88gdan said:

Thor easy

EASY000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By EASY000

Thor

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#89  Edited By The_Thunderer

@troller: haha NO! Thor doesn't suddenly lose all his warriors skill simply because he has been depwoered, and he has been fighting for millenia not decades..

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By troller

@The_Thunderer: You have a clear bias toward Thor

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#91  Edited By The_Thunderer

@troller: which is demonstrated how?

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By troller

@The_Thunderer: In every thread involving Thor you say that he will win without fairly analysing both sides

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#93  Edited By KainScion

@troller: dude stop fanwanking to the guy in the speedo. thor wins because he is better fighter. you saw in the movie (IF you saw it) he needed no time to adjust to not having powers because he didnt rely on them so much.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MrPuertillo

@isaac_clarke: I'm show you how the mortal Thor fails at fighting the Spartan.

He get's knocked down with (at MAX) 3.25 G's, (Although he wasn't expecting it).

Getting hit with 45 G's in the head, or (At least) 20 G's laterally = Thor knocked down (If not with mental dmg).

They start in opposite sides, they both pray to their gods (Because it's a real battle). The Spartan believes he is defending Sparta so he will wait for him, Thor attacks (As any meter they get close to Odin it's dangerous in his eyes). Spartan throws his spear, does nothing (Either Thor evades it, blocks it with the hammer or simple let's it hit him without causing any disturbance).

Thor is too close, Spartan drags Xiphlos and sees Thor is charging a attack, Spartan blocks.

Thor feels the recoil, and Spartan immediately uses the shield, Thor is unprepared to take the hit, gets knocked down for at least 3 seconds. He gets hit in the head mercilessly or stabbed in the throat. Thor is death, until his daddy feels like resurrecting him.

What's so special about Blunt damage, is that unless you have a shield, it's very dangerous. That's why Thor uses it versus the giant, they lack a shield.(But did so bad vs Captain)

In this case, he will get a taste of his own medicine, blunted to death.

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By troller

@MrPuertillo: I find myself persuaded by the logic that is seen in your argument and is conversely lacking in anyone else's.

PRAISES BE TO THOU!!!!

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MrPuertillo

@troller: Truth shall always triumph.

Thanks.

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By troller

@MrPuertillo: Truth shall only triumph for as long as those who desire it are willing to fight for it.

We are the liberators, my friend.

We shall henceforth be known as; 'The Squadron of Justice'

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By MrPuertillo

@troller: I think that it's been established that Leonidas would win until someone decides to stand up for Thor with real facts.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leonidas has a better weapon. Spear>Hammer.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By kcaz

leonidus have better weapons. shield to block strikes, spear for range combats and sword for slicing