Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty

vs

Thor

vs

King Leonidas

The Greek gods choose King Leonidas  as their champion and bestow gifts for him to fight against Thor.  

Gauntlet of Ares:

Hercules Golden Mace

Wonder Woman's Bracelets:

Shield of Helios

Sandals of Hermes  & Gauntlet of Atlas

Virgin Spear of Athena:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Winner by Death/KO.

No BFR( No destroying the planet, dimension dump, etc.)

Leonidas knows how to use the equipment given to him and knows what they are capable of. 

Thor knows what items Leonidas has been given. 

Both start out thirty feet away from each other.  

No Odinforce/Thorforce, etc.  

Thor & Leonidas are grounded(No flying)

Can the Norse god of Thunder take down the Greek god's champion?

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Thor.. Leonidas even with all those gifts is still mortal and that is his Achilles heel.

See what I did :)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor still stomps.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Thor still stomps.
Well, suppose he can't go toe to toe with him. Seeing how he would over power Thor physically. 
Although, don't see lighting being a factor as he could deflect it with the shield or bracelets. 
The spear can cut through anything.  
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eatmore_payless

leonidas,can do it

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Thor won't dimension dump Leonidas but he can DD his equipments if he decides to just end it smartly and fast.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the darknessss

that stuff is hardcore powerful,thor got to watch out here.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmegaDynasty said:

Thor still stomps.
Well, suppose he can't go toe to toe with him. Seeing how he would over power Thor physically. Although, don't see lighting being a factor as he could deflect it with the shield or bracelets. The spear can cut through anything.

No but he can still tranmute him, dimension dump him, God blast him, hit him with the winds of a thousand worlds, ect. Thor is just too verstile for him.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@OmegaDynasty said:
Thor still stomps.
Well, suppose he can't go toe to toe with him. Seeing how he would over power Thor physically. Although, don't see lighting being a factor as he could deflect it with the shield or bracelets. The spear can cut through anything.  
No but he can still tranmute him, dimension dump him, Goblast him, hit him with the winds of a thousand worlds, ect. Thor is just to verstile for him.
No dimension dump(Already stated in rules.) and forgot to put no Odin/Thorforce here. 
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmegaDynasty said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
Thor still stomps.
Well, suppose he can't go toe to toe with him. Seeing how he would over power Thor physically. Although, don't see lighting being a factor as he could deflect it with the shield or bracelets. The spear can cut through anything.  
No but he can still tranmute him, dimension dump him, Goblast him, hit him with the winds of a thousand worlds, ect. Thor is just to verstile for him.
No dimension dump(Already stated in rules.) and forgot to put no Odin/Thorforce here. 

Hes still too verstile for him.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Greendevil

Thor via Mjolnir/speedblits and Godblast!....and he should do this from distance lol. Leonidas got some heavy artillery

CptPanda29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By CptPanda29

Far as I know if it's a fight fought mainly through weapons and equipment then a more milirary minded man would usually do better, but my 616 Thor knowledge is very much lacking... I hear that guy is tough.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
@OmegaDynasty said:
Thor still stomps.
I still don't WWs gauntlets could deflect Thors lightning...that sh*t broke a Celestials head once
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
Thor still stomps.
I still don't WWs gauntlets could deflect Thors lightning...that sh*t broke a Celestials head once

Not to mention this: 

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pooty

@cattlebattle: @venomoushatred1001: I don't read WW much but i can't remember anything ever breaking her bracelets. When they call them unbreakable they are not playing

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
@pooty said:

@cattlebattle: @venomoushatred1001: I don't read WW much but i can't remember anything ever breaking her bracelets. When they call them unbreakable they are not playing

I'm sure they won't break them, the lightning could just course through them or overwhelm them, Lightning isn't exactly a small precise blast
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@cattlebattle said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
Thor still stomps.
True, although her Bracelets did deflect the god wave. 
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By kheranlord12

Thor has more fighting experience then Leonidas. He has fought against giant since he was a kid has a teenager he became one of asgard elite warriors and has fougth supernartual beings.
Dragonhear5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dragonhear5000

Leonidas
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By SpidermanWins

Thor will win but Leo will frickin leave a chink in his armor.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dragonhear5000 said:

Leonidas

dies.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slick23

If you set both of their powers on equal levels, then Leonidas stomps imo.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By progenitorigin

Thor still prevails, as cool as historical Leonidas was.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious

Thor.

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LONGTIME

@cattlebattle said:

@pooty said:

I'm sure they won't break them, the lightning could just course through them or overwhelm them, Lightning isn't exactly a small precise blast

No it wouldn't.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Glitch_Spawn said:

Thor will crush Leonidas. However, Leonidas will die an honorable death without fear, again :D

Well, he's going to have to use other tactics then up close combat.  
As with the enhacnements his stronger than Thor here.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Lightning wouldn't get through the bracelets, and if Thor tried to get close he could get hurt, although the spear wouldn't just slice him in half, I mean he did take hits from the Twilight Sword and he has survived multiple energy blasts from Celestials, Thor's best shot is to keep Leonidas at a safe distance with wind, and keep blasting from all directions with lightning or he could just end it fast with an omnidirectional blast.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kheranlord12
@OmegaDynasty said:
@Glitch_Spawn said:

Thor will crush Leonidas. However, Leonidas will die an honorable death without fear, again :D

Well, he's going to have to use other tactics then up close combat.  As with the enhacnements his stronger than Thor here.

The spartan while being skilled fighter where trained to fight in has unit despite having good hand to hand combat skills. From what i seen off 300 the spartan keep themselve in good physical condition there did not look like peak human they strength seem to be in the athletic range most of they training was just keeping them selve in shape so Leonidas with the gaunlet of ares and atlas will not gain phyiscal strength on Thor level because Thor has escape from the force of a neutron star, he moved the midgard serpent which had enough strength to crush Earth, he has destoryed planets in the past, he has breaken a celestrial armor, he has made ego quite and he just recently he has escaped from the gravitational pull of a black hole while saving red hulk life and his strength can be fruther increase when he enter warrior madness. Thor also has vast fighting experience he has fought against giants when he was eight year old, he has fought an army of frost giants for nine month none stop and ha fought supernatural creatures such has dark evles, demon, elder gods and much more.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@warlord1234 said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@Glitch_Spawn said:

Well, he's going to have to use other tactics then up close combat.  As with the enhacnements his stronger than Thor here.
The spartan while being skilled fighter where trained to fight in has unit despite having good hand to hand combat skills. From what i seen off 300 the spartan keep themselve in good physical condition there did not look like peak human they strength seem to be in the athletic range most of they training was just keeping them selve in shape so Leonidas with the gaunlet of ares and atlas will not gain phyiscal strength on Thor level because Thor has escape from the force of a neutron star, he moved the midgard serpent which had enough strength to crush Earth, he has destoryed planets in the past, he has breaken a celestrial armor, he has made ego quite and he just recently he has escaped from the gravitational pull of a black hole while saving red hulk life and his strength can be fruther increase when he enter warrior madness. Thor also has vast fighting experience he has fought against giants when he was eight year old, he has fought an army of frost giants for nine month none stop and ha fought supernatural creatures such has dark evles, demon, elder gods and much more.
Gauntlets of Ares = Strength of Hercules + Gauntlets of Atlas= 10 X Hercules.  
 Of course Leonidas has never fought like this before. Mostly just phallanx position. Also added more to the rules to see if I can even it out a little more.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kheranlord12
@OmegaDynasty said:
@warlord1234 said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@Glitch_Spawn said:

Gauntlets of Ares = Strength of Hercules + Gauntlets of Atlas= 10 X Hercules.  
 Of course Leonidas has never fought like this before. Mostly just phallanx position. Also added more to the rules to see if I can even it out a little more.

The gaunlet of Ares increase the wearer strength a 100 fold and if my memory serves me right the gauntlet of atlas increase the wearer strength 20 fold. I could be wrong. But if your right Leonias can especaliy if Thor enter into warrior madness because his rage cloud his judgement.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#32  Edited By Lvenger

Thor wins. Easily. Leonidas is no way near as strong as him and Thor ends the fight in one swift blow.