#1 Posted by Dr. Doom ftw (37 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in Fen-Way park, Boston Mass. I have no idea who wins, cause Juggernaut has an unbreakable force field, but Thor has Odin-Force

#2 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a hard choice. And by the way this picture of Juggernaut is from MU2. Am I right?

#3 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@mira said:
" This is a hard choice. And by the way this picture of Juggernaut is from MU2. Am I right? "
Yep. Anyways, I agree this is a tough call but I'm going with Thor. If he charges up his Odin force long enough I'd say it could beat Juggernaut.
#4 Posted by Dr. Doom ftw (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@mira: I believe so, but I'm not sure, i just grabbed it from the image base.
#5 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dr. Doom ftw said:
" @mira: I believe so, but I'm not sure, i just grabbed it from the image base. "
I'm sure now. I saw it on their homepage.

But I have a question for Dr.Doom. Do you mean Thor with Odin Force?
#6 Posted by Dr. Doom ftw (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait Winduizcool said Odin FOrce is almost like a spell, and u say its like a team of people, which is it?

#7 Posted by Fresh Prince (5111 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor via BFR
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Winduizcool said:
" @mira said:
" This is a hard choice. And by the way this picture of Juggernaut is from MU2. Am I right? "
Yep. Anyways, I agree this is a tough call but I'm going with Thor. If he charges up his Odin force long enough I'd say it could beat Juggernaut.
"
too bad he no longer has any "odinforce"

#9 Posted by Terrorman (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Lord!! Which issue is that from?

#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terrorman said:
" Good Lord!! Which issue is that from? "
thor 602
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Terrorman said:
thor 602 "
damn... I need to cop that one
#12 Posted by Terrorman (155 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
"@Terrorman said:
thor 602"
Thanks man
#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

i just got it today. Great issue. I'm glad he doesn't have it.

#14 Posted by velle37 (6055 posts) - - Show Bio

Ka-boom........
#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

The god of thunder.....

#16 Posted by HellionVulcan (3738 posts) - - Show Bio

Depowered juggernaut loses badly but classic level would defeat thor if theres no BFR .

#17 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

y does thor still have cracks in his hammer after its repaired, y did thor sacrifice the odin force for his hammer when he was far more powerful without it. Can someone seriously answer these im confused about it
#18 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

thor he already beat classic juggernaut
#19 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee said:
" thor he already beat classic juggernaut "
Cool
#20 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps.

#21 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how you posted scans of a fight were Juggernaut losed to Thor. Tell have you actually read these comics or just posting out of context scans? And Juggernaut has only fought twice once in the 8th day and once in Thor's book (where your scans belong to).

I still fail to see how Juggernaut wasn't amped when both he and Thor both stated he was.

PIS loss is ok in this debate, because Thor was the hero.... D'uh!

All villains lose to the good guys, and Juggernaut was the bad guy. But granted not for PIS/CIS, Juggernaut would have won. And you're wrong, they've fought 4 if not over four times since the 60's....

In THIS fight! Thor's life was saved by a whole team. If it wasn't for the New Warriors, Thor would have been down permanently.

So I'm not the one mixing the context up. It's you and every other person here that thinks Thor is above Dormammu class. Juggernaut is superior to Thor and Thor needs PIS that can onlyTEMPORARY BFR the Juggernaut. YES, BFR is a WIN, but it does not by any means signify that Thor's power and strength and endurance and durability matches that of Juggernaut's. - Because it doesn't..

#22 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how you posted scans of a fight were Juggernaut losed to Thor. Tell have you actually read these comics or just posting out of context scans? And Juggernaut has only fought twice once in the 8th day and once in Thor's book (where your scans belong to).

I still fail to see how Juggernaut wasn't amped when both he and Thor both stated he was.

PIS loss is ok in this debate, because Thor was the hero.... D'uh!

All villains lose to the good guys, and Juggernaut was the bad guy. But granted not for PIS/CIS, Juggernaut would have won. And you're wrong, they've fought 4 if not over four times since the 60's....

In THIS fight! Thor's life was saved by a whole team. If it wasn't for the New Warriors, Thor would have been down permanently.

So I'm not the one mixing the context up. It's you and every other person here that thinks Thor is above Dormammu class. Juggernaut is superior to Thor and Thor needs PIS that can onlyTEMPORARY BFR the Juggernaut. YES, BFR is a WIN, but it does not by any means signify that Thor's power and strength and endurance and durability matches that of Juggernaut's. - Because it doesn't..

How did you quote me from a different thread. Anyway...

Saying that when a hero beats a villain is PIS is beyond ludicrous. In that case, its PIS when Spider-man beats the Green Goblin to a pulp.

I wanna know exactly how its PIS. Thor stated his hammer can negate Magic, which is totally believable because Mjolnir is a magical weapon.

Anyway, I have 0 interest in this debate. Go on and believe what you will.

#23 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins

1. juggernaut isnt invulnerable, thor was shown to hurt him

2. thor can disable his force fields and use his magic on him

3. thor is much faster and unrestrained hammer blows have destroyed small plantoids and literally ripped reality

4. his weather attacks can decimate planets

5. if BFR is allowed, juggernaut gets dimension dumped somewhere

juggs is durable, but if thor uses attacks like this with this kind of magnitude, he will logically be overcome and get KOed

#24 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

odin force thor could destroy and reforge a galaxy and you want to put him um against juggernaut?

#25 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#26 Posted by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor gets rid of his force field and beats the hell out of Juggernaut.

#27 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Butcher_Pete said:

Thor gets rid of his force field and beats the hell out of Juggernaut.

#28 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins this.

#29 Posted by Dawgfan229 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

The god of thunder.....
#30 Edited by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaught will win because he's the Juggernaught bitch