This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Considering the fact that he consistently slaps away blitzing kryptonians, not sure, but it is backed by him disappearing right in front of Superman's and Infinity Man's faces among other things

#202 Posted by Cgoodness (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

So....ugh.....can I apologize for being a contributor to this derailing?

#203 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules has nanosecond combat speed and reflexes and Thor never had a problem with hitting him.

He doesnt have nanosecond combat speed, i posted that scan in the other thread just as a joke.

The issue in question is Incredible Hercules # 141.

What Athena does is she kills Hercules before he can smash the continnium, but tell the avengers that he broke the continuum in the last nanosecond.

#204 Posted by SheenLantern (5352 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: when did I admit anything? I said microsecond never have I said nanosecond. Lol

It's okay, you can stop lying now. Everyone stopped taking you seriously a long time ago.

#205 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Hercules has nanosecond combat speed and reflexes

I'm going to remember you said this ....

@dondave @killemall @lvenger

Check it

Ehh, I don't know if you actually read the actually issue but Hercules didn't smash anything Athena blew up the machine with Zeus' lightning and banished Hercules into the other universe, she then lied to other heroes that Hercules had smashed the machine and died. Hercules had nothing to do with smashing Continuum. I don't know how you could have read the issue and come to that conclusion.

#206 Edited by Cgoodness (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: so i was mistaken, didn't mean i lied, though i appreciate your effort. so thor has microsecond reaction time we all agree yes?

#207 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

I don't know how you could have read the issue and come to that conclusion.

That's the thing....he didn't read the issue

#208 Posted by BigCimmerian (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

okokok it's been a while since I read that issue :D

#209 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dondave said:

Even if it's been along time surely you must remember that Hercules had no part in destroying Continuum, Athena betraying him was the highlight of the entire series and seeing as the scene in which it happened the page right before the scan you posted it's impossible for you to have thought that he destroyed it in a nano-second.

#210 Posted by BigCimmerian (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dondave said:

Even if it's been along time surely you must remember that Hercules had no part in destroying Continuum, Athena betraying him was the highlight of the entire series and seeing as the scene in which it happened the page right before the scan you posted it's impossible for you to have thought that he destroyed it in a nano-second.

Ummm I read it again, you're right lol, I failed hard.

#211 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dondave said:

Ummm I read it again, you're right lol, I failed hard.

Ehh, we all do it

#212 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (2757 posts) - - Show Bio

@alessandro_souzamarques:

Red Tornado can't nullify Thor's weather control. Thor has already defeated wind elementals before (Zéphyr, Zefra and Storm). Thor's weather control are more powerful than RT's weather control. Can you post some scans to back him (Red Tornado) up? I'll do the same for Thor.

Thanks. :)

I unfortunately don't own a scanner, and I know very little (if anything) about Marvel's versions of Zephyr and Zefra. But I'd expect that a centuries old Asgardian with weather bending powers to not just stomp, but WTFcurbstomp a claustrophobic mutant who loves to show her midriff into the ground in a weather wielding contest. With or without her Loki-Hammer plot device.

People get hung up on Red Tornado's mechanical housing, but his mystical weather bending is extremely potent and far reaching. If for some reason he couldn''t stop Thor's weather bending (don't know why this would be the case, but..), he'd certainly frustrate the crap out of his attempts to do so. He's a deity in his own right, and the exchange between just the two of them would be enough to give meteorologists around the world fits trying to figure out just what the hell is going on. RT does not fight alone here. And while he's doing whatever he'd be doing, his teammates would be dogpiling Thor. Not just from all sides, but in a multitude of different ways. He'd have his hands all kinds of full here IMO.

#213 Edited by DarkRaiden (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Tornado can't nullify Thor's weather control. Thor has already defeated wind elementals before (Zéphyr, Zefra and Storm). Thor's weather control are more powerful than RT's weather control. Can you post some scans to back him (Red Tornado) up? I'll do the same for Thor.

I unfortunately don't own a scanner, and I know very little (if anything) about Marvel's versions of Zephyr and Zefra. But I'd expect that a centuries old Asgardian with weather bending powers to not just stomp, but WTFcurbstomp a claustrophobic mutant who loves to show her midriff into the ground in a weather wielding contest. With or without her Loki-Hammer plot device.

People get hung up on Red Tornado's mechanical housing, but his mystical weather bending is extremely potent and far reaching. If for some reason he couldn''t stop Thor's weather bending (don't know why this would be the case, but..), he'd certainly frustrate the crap out of his attempts to do so. He's a deity in his own right, and the exchange between just the two of them would be enough to give meteorologists around the world fits trying to figure out just what the hell is going on. RT does not fight alone here. And while he's doing whatever he'd be doing, his teammates would be dogpiling Thor. Not just from all sides, but in a multitude of different ways. He'd have his hands all kinds of full here IMO.

Red Tornado is not on Storm's level with wind or weather. Stop it.

#214 Posted by dum529001 (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

oh boy....

#215 Edited by XiiX (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: ...........................................Seriously?

He tore Solomon Grundy in half while made human, after Grundy had torn his arm off(and ate it), proceeded to beat him near to death, and casually taunt him the entire time.

So in other words; a near death, human Red-Tornado, who was also bleeding out from a ripped off arm, still killed Solomon Grundy with his power(s).

#216 Posted by WillPayton (8414 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

He tore Solomon Grundy in half while made human, after Grundy had torn his arm off(and ate it), proceeded to beat him near to death, and casually taunt him the entire time.

So in other words; a near death, human Red-Tornado, who was also bleeding out from a ripped off arm, still killed Solomon Grundy with his power(s).

#217 Posted by XiiX (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
#218 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix: Yes. Red Tornado is more powerful than Storm. But Thor is far more powerful.

#219 Posted by DarkRaiden (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

And Storm's taken out Sentinels, the X-men, taken on Phoenix, and blown away World War Hulk with ease with her wind not to mention control of air in lungs, ears, and the ability to do instant F5 tornadoes.

#221 Edited by XiiX (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

Blowing away World War Hulk isn't impressive at all. The guy only weighs a little over 1,000 pounds. While in Red Tornado's instance, he was on the verge of passing out, and exceeded Grundy's super high resiliency and turned him into two.

I'm not talking about versatility, you just claimed Red-Tornado wasn't on Storm's level "with wind........". You're right.

On average, he's above her level.

#222 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: Well. Red Tornado hardly is going to be an inconvenience. Thor can pretty much one shot anyone on this team with weather control alone.

#223 Posted by WillPayton (8414 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: Well. Red Tornado hardly is going to be an inconvenience. Thor can pretty much one shot anyone on this team with weather control alone.

I dont think Guy Gardner is getting one-shoted by a little wind, rain, and lightning. Also, as far as I know, it takes Thor time to whip up all this weather... during which time he's getting attacked by the team. Seems like it'd be a very poor choice of attacks on his part to try to deal with the team.

#224 Edited by DarkRaiden (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

@darkraiden:

Blowing away World War Hulk isn't impressive at all. The guy only weighs a little over 1,000 pounds. While in Red Tornado's instance, he was on the verge of passing out, and exceeded Grundy's super high resiliency and turned him into two.

I'm not talking about versatility, you just claimed Red-Tornado wasn't on Storm's level "with wind........". You're right.

No he's not. Grundy is nothing half the time, and certainly not on Hulk's level. To BFR him, she'd have to overpower his immense strength and resistance as well, and Sentinels are>Grundy on average. Easily.

#225 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (2757 posts) - - Show Bio

@alessandro_souzamarques: Well. Red Tornado hardly is going to be an inconvenience. Thor can pretty much one shot anyone on this team with weather control alone.

Lets walk through this... If he can overpower Red Tornado (debatable, but lets give him the benefit of the doubt), no storm is going to bother a trained Green Lantern who flies through cosmic storms, nebulae, etc. Sorry. Not going to happen. Wind? No winds blow faster than deep ocean currents. Something Aquaman is more than accustomed to dealing with. The rain that would come as a side effect? Would only make his muscles stronger and more durable to impact force in addition to boosting his telepathic talents which are exemplary. His Waterbearer also nullifies magic, so there's also that to deal with. Hawkman might be impaired by the storms, but bear in mind that the man's been flying in unpleasant weather going back to Thor's youth thousands of years ago. So he's no novice, either. Not to mention the fact that Steel's armor is constantly absorbing inertia and kinetic energy into itself to make itself stronger. High velocity storm winds move. And thus, they fit the profile as to what his weapon systems were specifically designed to deal with.

The team can win. All they need is a KO, and there's more than enough power on this team to make that happen.

#226 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet:

@willpayton:

Cosmic Hurricane with winds of THOUSANDS of worlds that made a top tier Skyfather level entity cry in pain. This isn't a "little wind", you know. Glory was said to be slightly more powerful than a bloodlusted full power Odin. And he has the power of ten thousand gods that he absorved plus the worlds where they were worshiped. So... yeah they don't have a chance.

#227 Posted by WillPayton (8414 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet:

@willpayton:

Cosmic Hurricane with winds of THOUSANDS of world that made a top tier Skyfather level entity cry in pain. This isn't a "little wind", you know. Glory was said to be slightly more powerful than a bloodlusted full power Odin. And he has the power of ten thousand gods that he absorved plus the worlds where they were worshiped. So... yeah they don't have a chance.

So you're saying that Thor is more powerful than Odin.

Yeah, seems legit.

#228 Posted by DarkRaiden (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

@heraldofganthet:

@willpayton:

Cosmic Hurricane with winds of THOUSANDS of world that made a top tier Skyfather level entity cry in pain. This isn't a "little wind", you know. Glory was said to be slightly more powerful than a bloodlusted full power Odin. And he has the power of ten thousand gods that he absorved plus the worlds where they were worshiped. So... yeah they don't have a chance.

So you're saying that Thor is more powerful than Odin.

Yeah, seems legit.

He's not but....he did beat Glory who's kinda stronger than Odin maybe.

#229 Edited by DeathandGrim (1930 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA

#230 Edited by XiiX (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkraiden said:

@xiix said:

@darkraiden:

No he's not. Grundy is nothing half the time, and certainly not on Hulk's level. To BFR him, she'd have to overpower his immense strength and resistance as well, and Sentinels are>Grundy on average. Easily.

He's not "nothing half the time". And don't low ball by suggesting some weak BS like getting winded by Batman. Every character has low showings, and although Grundy's are often attributed his reincarnations, he's most of the time a very powerful brick.

I never suggested he was on Hulk's level. Simply that he's someone with exceedingly high superhuman durability, and Red-Tornado killed him while being so weak himself, he was near death. He's far from the "non-factor" many might suggest.

No. She wouldn't. That's why it's so commonly accepted that Superman would beat Hulk via BFR, even by people who think Hulk is more powerful. Superman wouldn't need to overpower him, he'd just need the leverage and strength to send 1,000+ pounds into orbit.

You're implying that Storm's winds are so potent that they're stronger than Hulk's strength and resistance, as opposed to them simply being able to shift his weight? That sounds more reasonable to you?

Wow.

#231 Posted by DarkRaiden (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:
@darkraiden said:

@xiix said:

@darkraiden:

He's not "nothing half the time". And don't low ball by suggesting some weak BS like getting winded by Batman. Every character has low showings, and although Grundy's are often attributed his reincarnations, he's most of the time a very powerful brick.

I never suggested he was on Hulk's level. Simply that he's someone with exceedingly high superhuman durability, and Red-Tornado killed him while being so weak himself, he was near death. He's far from the "non-factor" many might suggest.

No. She wouldn't. That's why it's so commonly accepted that Superman would beat Hulk via BFR, even by people who think Hulk is more powerful. Superman wouldn't need to overpower him, he'd just need the leverage and strength to send 1,000+ pounds into orbit.

You're implying that Storm's winds are so potent that they're stronger than Hulk's strength and resistance, as opposed to them simply being able to shift his weight? That sounds more reasonable to you?

Wow.

Kind of. In the way that a stronger person (stronger legs, more powerful base) can resist more force/wind speed, Hulk should be able to as well. She has to overpower this resistance. So it's not JUST 1000 pounds. It's not 1 kagillion tons though either.

#232 Edited by XiiX (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: No, I get what you're implying(that's why I typed 1,000 "+"), but at the end of the day the only way that feat would be considered noteworthy is because it has Hulk's name attached to it.

Pretty much the same reason people make a big deal about Aquaman punching Superman.

But most people aren't going to go around claiming "Aquaman overpowered Superman's strength and resistance".

#233 Posted by TommyJones1945 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

I repeat. This thread is an example of HOW sad fanboys can be.

CIN.

#234 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: I didn't say that, did I? What I was trying to say was that Thor can severely injure a Top tier Skyfather level being with this "little wind". Thor only defeated him on the first round because of his will and his power to absorb energy and redirect it tenfold. Even when they engaged second round it was a prayer from a woman that gave Thor strength to finish off Glory.

#235 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (2757 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix: No. She wouldn't. That's why it's so commonly accepted that Superman would beat Hulk via BFR, even by people who think Hulk is more powerful. Superman wouldn't need to overpower him, he'd just need the leverage and strength to send 1,000+ pounds into orbit.

A well reasoned response. This is why I didn't even bother trying to go there. To even compare Storm's abilities to Red Tornado's is laughable. He as a mystical deity housed in a mechanical body, he will never tire. Ever. After his battle with Grundy, Steel, Will Magnus, and Batman (among others) made sure that his mech body would never sustain that level of injury again. Which is why Steel OD'ed on Psudocytes when he got the chance to infuse him with them. Storm (however powerful she may be) would fall short against deities like Thor and the Tornado Champion.

I say that the team can take a majority in this fight, and that takes nothing away from Thor. On another note, if Norman Osborn's bootleg Avengers can grind Thor into the dirt (on Asgardian soil, no less), why wouldn't this JLA team who could run circles around them do the same?

#236 Edited by robertloucksjr (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet said:

Red Tornado is not on Storm's level with wind or weather. Stop it.

Agreed.

#238 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Did that guy actally say that a sentinel > grundy? Wowww

Facepalm

Fanboys are the worst

#239 Posted by Lvenger (16058 posts) - - Show Bio
#240 Edited by beatboks1 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

1. I'll have to find the scans but yes Arthur has skyfather magic dispelling feats. He saved Poseidon from Hades ( you know the two equal brothers to Zeus who has - The DC Zeus and his brothers have feats close and equal to Odin so above Thor). There is also the fact that the hand gives him healing powers as well as control over water in all it's forms (even Vapor - Thor does have to breath after all). Literally any damage Thor does AQ would heal from pretty quick.

2. Aquaman's TP isn't like that of other TPers. It acts on the instinctive part of the brain. Normal TP resistence wont help here I'm afraid. Arthur has Probed MMH without his knowledge and he has one of the best TP shields/resistance in DCU, in fact used his TP to affect and defeat beings with far greater TP resistance feats than Thor. he took out several white martians ( one of whom easily matched and once mind raped MMH) and successfully mind raped a dimensional entity that MMH could not even probe. He mind raped a powerful TP in Kordax and with such ferocity that every living thing for hundreds of miles felt pain from his psychic backlash. He has also TP projected to hundreds of beings all over the globe at once. These particular scans I don't have to look for.

Red Tornado when "blood lusted becomes the Tornado Tyrant ( the wind elemental/ force of nature) unleashed who has no physical form to attack and who has soled the JLA twice ( a JLA that included SA Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, GL(Hal), and more the second time he faced them it also included Zatanna and Firestorm).

Hawkman with the Claw of Horus can strike with blows that would shatter a planet and have knocked down Superman and Black Adam. With his normal mace ( also made of Nth metal) he can also strike pretty damn hard. Add in the fact that his Nth metal gear gives him a HF and durability that allows him to go toe to toe with Black Adam more than once ( he lost granted but he took everything BA could dish out for a few pages)

I'm not saying the team wins but Thor doesn't stomp anyone

#241 Edited by DarkRaiden (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: Um....all that is cool but

1. Hades and Poseidon are NEVER equal to Zeus. Not in mythology, not in comics. Zeus is so far above them it hurts.

2. Wind elemental sounds like Thor can just control him

3. Aquaman doesn't have the durability to take Thor's hits. He'd be 100% dead and likely unable to heal anything without brain activity. Also I'm still iffy on his TP as it seems like it's supposed to be reliant on marine life/ancestors.

4. Solo'ing the JL is fine I guess, but I'd have to see it to make sure it's not PIS (it likely is if Zatanna and GL couldn't stop him) and I'll just point out that Thor has usurped Skyfathers 1v1 before with essentially no amps. Multiple Skyfathers. Also him bloodlusted took out BRB, Surfer, Warlock, etc. People a bit above the Justice League.

#242 Edited by beatboks1 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

1. I never said equal to Zeus i said they had feats CLOS or Equal to Odin. Hades has in DCU defeated Zeus 3 times IIRC. Once in Titans and twice in WW. DC Zeus has plenty of feats Odin level and so do his brothers.

2. wind elemental means immortal God has does one control another if they are equal. Other weather controllers can't so I fail to see how that's going to work for Thor.

3. Aquman has soled the JLA ( which included WW, Warrior and MMH all Thor level). Plus he's taken blows from Starbreaker and Lobo who are a shite load stronger than Thor ( both have either shattered or moved stars which weight much more than planets) but we're to believe that Thor can rock him when others equal to or above can't??? WW puinched him so hard he flew through a wall across a city through another and just got straight back up ready to fight ( and this was pre water hand added healing)

This was one

The other happened in Justice League 193

This is by the way the same Tornado Tyrant who soloed Swamp thing ( post parliament of trees upgrade) and Naaid, both of whom would solo the JLA easily with those members. ST and Naaid of that era are skyfather level two ( and two of them is "multiple")

#243 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (2757 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

1. Hades and Poseidon are NEVER equal to Zeus. Not in mythology, not in comics. Zeus is so far above them it hurts.

After the fall of their father Cronus and the rest of the Titans, and their imprisonment in Tartarus, Zeus and his near-equal brothers decided among themselves to divide the Earth realm into three realms which they would reign over. Zeus took the Heavens and chose to rule over Olympus proper. Poseidon chose to rule over the oceans and all other bodies of water, while Hades took control of the underworld. It created balance among the brothers by giving them their own kingdoms to rule over.

2. Wind elemental sounds like Thor can just control him

He can try. No one else ever has.

3. Aquaman doesn't have the durability to take Thor's hits. He'd be 100% dead and likely unable to heal anything without brain activity. Also I'm still iffy on his TP as it seems like it's supposed to be reliant on marine life/ancestors.

Incorrect. Aquaman has nearly 7 decades of feats showing both his nasty version of telepathy (which would be even more powerful here, due to equipment), and his durability to blunt force trauma. It's only piercing and/or slashing damage that has ever caused him any problems during his career, and even that wouldn't be an issue here again, due to equipment. The Waterbearer will heal virtually any injury he'd sustain here. Instantaneously. He is not a non factor here, despite opinions to the contrary. And by the way, you don't have to be of marine descent to be a sitting duck before his TP powers. I explained this a few pages ago, but for your benefit, I'll repeat it here:

@bigcimmerian: Aquaman said White Martian inherited that from his marine ancestors, I believe Aquaman more than I believe you lol.

Both you and Aquaman are correct. Upon a telepathic scan of Zum's brain, he saw the basal ganglia. He isolated it, zapped the sh*t out of him, and left him seizing. The thing is, well two things:

1. It's easier for Aquaman to telepathically communicate with sea life. But with minimal to strenuous effort, he can mind rape anyone who isn't strong enough to hold him back. It's like this: I can bench my body weight plus. It takes sweat down my brow and all my concentration, but I can do it for reps if I'm motivated. But I can lift and even toss into the air my 1 year old nephew like it's nothing, for as long as I want. Lifting him is way easier than a barbell loaded up with 45's, but I can do both if I really want to. Hope that helped.
  2. Zum had managed to REALLY piss Arthur off. You don't stand in Aquaman's face, talk sh*t, and expect to get off unscathed. He told Zum (after he gave him epilepsy) that I can do that to you "just for starters", meaning he had way nastier stuff in mind to do to him. A WHITE MARTIAN. Thor's TP resistance has been hit or miss over the decades, but Zum comes from an entire species of telepaths who are probably taught at the same age human children are taught to "look both ways before crossing the street" how to defend them selves against telepathic invasion(s). And he was overpowered. It could happen again here. Especially with all of the distractions Thor would also have to contend with.

4. Solo'ing the JL is fine I guess, but I'd have to see it to make sure it's not PIS (it likely is if Zatanna and GL couldn't stop him) and I'll just point out that Thor has usurped Skyfathers 1v1 before with essentially no amps. Multiple Skyfathers. Also him bloodlusted took out BRB, Surfer, Warlock, etc. People a bit above the Justice League.

Then that is a high end feat for him. Being bloodlusted after watching Asgard being invaded by mortals and seeing his brethren killed by Norman Osborn's bootleg Avengers, didn't help him from getting stomped into the dirt with homefield advantage. By a team that would get floor mopped by the JLA team he faces here. Osborn's fake Avengers got the KO, and that's ALL the JLA team needs here to score the victory. They can pull that off. Even if he (Thor) wakes up 5-10 minutes later. It still counts according to the OP. Am I right about that, @willpayton?

@beatboks1: Thank you, thank you, thank you for those scans and the explanations therein. Again, thank you.

#244 Posted by DarkRaiden (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1:

1. Still not exactly skyfather level.

2. Weather controllers on a planetary level? Cause that's what level Thor is on.

3. Yes, Thor hits harder than Lobo and whoever, especially with Mjolnir, and I know Aquaman's been KO'd by lightning before. Luckily for Thor, he has lightning to use on him.

#245 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: " Really? Are we now assuming that Mjolnir is traveling at FTL speeds then? It returns to Thor far more slowly than it's thrown so that's a weak basis to even present a case for Thor's reaction speeds on. And yes I am comparing the two because they are closely linked to what Thor has done in combat speed. He's consistently shown up by street levellers and possesses few, if any truly good combat scans that cannot be debunked."

I was trying to give you a response for this. But I'm not used to these boards yet. What I was trying to say is that In fact when Mijölnir returns to Thor hands it returns faster and with more force than when is thrown.

1. Thor throws Mijölnir against Ben and just knocked him down of his feet a lil bit. But then when Mijölnir returns it goes right through him.
  2. Thor once threw Mijölnir at the farthest reaches of the galaxy and it returned in less then 60 seconds. And how Cgoodness has already showed you, Mijölnir out raced Silver Surfer. Ok. Corrected now. Sorry.

#246 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: " Really? Are we now assuming that Mjolnir is traveling at FTL speeds then? It returns to Thor far more slowly than it's thrown so that's a weak basis to even present a case for Thor's reaction speeds on. And yes I am comparing the two because they are closely linked to what Thor has done in combat speed. He's consistently shown up by street levellers and possesses few, if any truly good combat scans that cannot be debunked."

I was trying to give you a response for this. But I'm not used to these boards yet. What I was trying to say is that In fact when Mijölnir returns to Thor hands it returns faster and with more force than when is thrown.

1. Thor throws Mijölnir against Ben and just knocked him down of his feet a lil bit. But then when Mijölnir returns it goes right through him.
  2. Thor once threw Mijölnir at the farthest reaches of the galaxy and it returned in less then 60 seconds. And how Cgoodness has already showed you, Mijölnir out raced Silver Surfer.

thor didnt throw it to the farthest reaches. odin threw it back at him. thor was attempting suicide. and daddy didnt let him

#247 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Oh, yeah i didn't remembered that. Sorry. And Thanks.

#248 Posted by beatboks1 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

1. So Odin's NOT skyfather level? News to me. I tell you they have feats to match Odin and that's your response.

2. So is RT/ Tornado Tyrant ( and tornado champion). In fact he's more than planetary level as he has controled the wind on several planets at the same time.

3. Thor most certainly DOES not hit harder than Lobo and certainly not than starbreaker who's almost celestial level. Nice try. I'd like to see a single scan of Thor moving a star. Lobo has also beaten the crap out of Superman, Captain Marvel, Valor ( Mon-el) and others.

4. Please show a single scan of AQ being put down by lightning? I can present several where he tanks it and several more when he dodges. I can show him tanking many types of energy blast from plasma to ligntninv and magic all pre water hand with in reased durability and instant healing.

#249 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#250 Posted by DarkRaiden (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

1. So Odin's NOT skyfather level? News to me. I tell you they have feats to match Odin and that's your response.

2. So is RT/ Tornado Tyrant ( and tornado champion). In fact he's more than planetary level as he has controled the wind on several planets at the same time.

3. Thor most certainly DOES not hit harder than Lobo and certainly not than starbreaker who's almost celestial level. Nice try. I'd like to see a single scan of Thor moving a star. Lobo has also beaten the crap out of Superman, Captain Marvel, Valor ( Mon-el) and others.

4. Please show a single scan of AQ being put down by lightning? I can present several where he tanks it and several more when he dodges. I can show him tanking many types of energy blast from plasma to ligntninv and magic all pre water hand with in reased durability and instant healing.

1. I need to see said feats like galaxy busting with ease.

2. I need to see that as well

3. He should. Thor has beat down Surfer who tanks Supernovas without a scratch. Thor has beat down much more durable people. Hell he stalemated Zeus and has hurt Odin physically.

4. Nah, can't be bothered to find them now. maybe later, but I'm not too interested in Aquaman so that'd be a chore.