This topic is locked from further discussion.

#651 Edited by DarkRaiden (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage said:

@pooty Just calling you because i remembered you asking for Thor being on Warrior's Madness fighting, i've found it. :)

Cool. Please show them.

He fought Young Maestro in Incredible Hulk #439-#440.

Anyway, @isaac_clarke and @darkraiden... Look at this fight, this is Shrapnel Hulk after becoming Young Maestro fighting Warrior's Madness Thor actually giving him a good fight. And as you know Warrior's Madness is 10x stronger than regular Thor... he even took a lightning from a bloodlusted Thor and shrug it off. If Hulk climbing Mount Olympus isn't enough, this should be enough to show you that Thor shouldn't be able to simply one shot Hulk.

I've seen it. Thor was weak right before it, before this fight he also states he ALWAYS holds back on Hulk, and there was a lot of PIS like Cold and a hard hit hurting Thor, and Thor and Hulk being worried about a mere bomb. Oh and Hulk was "the maddest he's ever been" Not really good for either of them.

#652 Posted by God_Spawn (38237 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Banning people for what is perceived as ignorance is very complicated. Those were some nasty issues and spanned quite awhile. I believe I've seen it happen twice in 3 years? Anyways, the problem being is how you react to some opinions. Ghostravage has had his share of interactions with me in the past, some good, some bad, but he isn't the one baiting people here. And his "veiled trolling" if you want to say he is, isn't to degree that some specific users thinking Storm beats everyone and X-Men always win reached. Even those issues spanned over a year before they were banned.

#653 Edited by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@pooty said:

@ghostravage said:

@pooty Just calling you because i remembered you asking for Thor being on Warrior's Madness fighting, i've found it. :)

Cool. Please show them.

Anyway, @isaac_clarke and @darkraiden... Look at this fight, this is Shrapnel Hulk after becoming Young Maestro fighting Warrior's Madness Thor actually giving him a good fight. And as you know Warrior's Madness is 10x stronger than regular Thor... he even took a lightning from a bloodlusted Thor and shrug it off. If Hulk climbing Mount Olympus isn't enough, this should be enough to show you that Thor shouldn't be able to simply one shot Hulk.

I've seen it. Thor was weak right before it, before this fight he also states he ALWAYS holds back on Hulk, and there was a lot of PIS like Cold and a hard hit hurting Thor, and Thor and Hulk being worried about a mere bomb. Oh and Hulk was "the maddest he's ever been" Not really good for either of them.

Hulk was worried because he wanted to stop the nuclear war that was coming, trying to avoid the Future Imperfect instance. Anyway, if the statement was before the fight, and in the fight he was in Warrior's Madness, doesn't that mean he wasn't holding back against him while fighting? If we go by statements, Thor also said in Fear Itself that he thought he couldn't really beat Hulk.

#654 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Banning people for what is perceived as ignorance is very complicated. Those were some nasty issues and spanned quite awhile. I believe I've seen it happen twice in 3 years? Anyways, the problem being is how you react to some opinions. Ghostravage has had his share of interactions with me in the past, some good, some bad, but he isn't the one baiting people here. And his "veiled trolling" if you want to say he is, isn't to degree that some specific users thinking Storm beats everyone and X-Men always win reached. Even those issues spanned over a year before they were banned.

The Storm thing is before my time but if ghostravage stops then thank god. because when he's on his B.S i cant stand this site and i start to wonder if maybe hes a "company man" set to piss us off on purpose for page hits. lol.

#655 Posted by Saren (26021 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Nothing GhostRavage has said at any point in this thread is objectionable. Stop petitioning for him to get banned on every thread for nothing other than posting an opinion you disagree with. Stop calling people trolls for suggesting they could beat a character you support. Stop harassing people by following them into every thread, belittling their opinions and wondering out loud why they haven't been banned yet. I have warned you about this already. I will not warn you again. If this happens one more time, you're gone.

#656 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: @god_spawn: Why is my name being thrown around? I always read God_Spawn's comments anytime i can since he always tends to correct someone or offer context. Forever, why do you think im trying to bait someone here, i haven't even gave my opinion on who wins in this thread, i mainly came to argue about Thor one shotting Hulk, which i think is bs for the long and drawn rivalry they've proven to have. I even said Thor should beat Hulk consistently if using his powers correctly, playing the right cards in other words, but for someone who is probably the master of brick brawling its going to be easier to beat another brick who essentially is on the same ground of physical attributes in his own game.

Anyway, just for the record, i just ignored the meme guy because i felt it didn't worth the time, since he was mocking me for something i truly believe, not that he had a decent counter either. Also, i didn't call God_Spawn here... The fact that he came and began to throw warnings and calling out people has nothing to do with me, it was mere coincidence.

#657 Posted by DarkRaiden (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@ghostravage said:

@pooty said:

@ghostravage said:

Cool. Please show them.

Hulk was worried because he wanted to stop the nuclear war that was coming, trying to avoid the Future Imperfect instance. Anyway, if the statement was before the fight, and in the fight he was in Warrior's Madness, doesn't that mean he wasn't holding back against him while fighting? If we go by statements, Thor also said in Fear Itself that he thought he couldn't really beat Hulk.

Yeah but statements, like feats are under scrutiny if inconsistent. There's many scans saying Thor holds back on mortals, period. Which would include Hulk. Him saying he can't beat Hulk, when there's statements that he's holding back, AND he actually has beaten and oneshotted him, that's just WIS, and plain out false. Especially given that he defeated/beat the amped Hulk he was talking to. Some things just shouldn't be taken seriously.

As for Warrior Madness, it seems he stopped holding back in that fight, but as said before, he was far weaker than usual. Not exactly Thor's normal power levels. And again, low showings.

#658 Posted by God_Spawn (38237 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: You're fine. I don't think you're doing anything wrong. He mentioned you doing some form of trolling, I don't think it's happening, but I tried to clear up instances of what he thinks for a certain form of trolling has happened. The only reason I brought you up was because of what the other user was doing to try and bait people.

#659 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3663 posts) - - Show Bio
#660 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@foreverevil: Nothing GhostRavage has said at any point in this thread is objectionable. Stop petitioning for him to get banned on every thread for nothing other than posting an opinion you disagree with. Stop calling people trolls for suggesting they could beat a character you support. Stop harassing people by following them into every thread, belittling their opinions and wondering out loud why they haven't been banned yet. I have warned you about this already. I will not warn you again. If this happens one more time, you're gone.

what the hecks YOUR problem? i wasnt even talking to you. @god_spawn and i were having a conversation where i was asking him if a user was trolling or not. i wasnt insulting anyone or "following " anyone anywhere, get over yourself. and take my warning off since i didnt do anything to warrant it. i want to talk to your manager

#661 Posted by pooty (11553 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@ghostravage: It wasn't exactly PIS, but it wasn't 100% Thor either. That story took place shortly after all the Asgardians were stripped of their powers because Thor had been tricked into messing around with Yggdrasil. Thor didn't have his powers at the time, he was using some powers the Leader had artificially created for him. He only got his powers back in Thor #500.

Hmm... I see... I still think the fight shows enough of Hulk's durability to not be one shot'd by Thor and actually give a good fight like always. It wasn't an amped Hulk either and it was significantly weaker than Savage and other incarnations as far as feats go. Anyway, thank you for the context.

After seeing the context of the fight, I totally dismiss it. Thor was not at normal power levels. I don't know what percentage of power Thor had. Also, that Hulk is no where near the levels he is at now. So in this fight you have one person with unknown levels of power vs another who's power has greatly increased. Inconclusive

#662 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

After seeing the context of the fight, I totally dismiss it. Thor was not at normal power levels. I don't know what percentage of power Thor had. Also, that Hulk is no where near the levels he is at now. So in this fight you have one person with unknown levels of power vs another who's power has greatly increased. Inconclusive

My thoughts exactly.

#663 Edited by Saren (26021 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: My "problem" is that you have a history of following GhostRavage around on multiple threads, singling that user out for derisive remarks and appealing for him to get banned all the time despite not having violated any of the battle forum rules. That is harassment, plain and simple, and I have told you to stop doing this on prior occasions. You may find this disconcerting to hear, but it is not, in fact, considered trolling when someone puts forward an opinion and then lays out their reasons for that opinion. It's called debating, something you should consider doing more of instead of just trying to harass a user you have a beef with for whatever reasons. When you and GhostRavage first started having fights on multiple threads at once, I told you both to just stop talking to each other if you could not get along. He listened; you, on the other hand, simply escalated into searching out for his comments and attacking them everywhere you could find them. If you want to claim that I'm making this all up and you've never done anything of the sort, I can readily highlight at least a dozen or so select incriminating instances from your posting history. I am not taking your warning off, you've earned it. And if you cannot treat your fellow debaters with some civility, if not respect, then it is up to the moderators to decide whether the forums would be better off without you.

You can use the PM All Mods function and plead your case there if you wish.

#664 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: My "problem" is that you have a history of following GhostRavage around on multiple threads, singling that user out for derisive remarks and appealing for him to get banned all the time despite not having violated any of the battle forum rules. That is harassment, plain and simple, and I have told you to stop doing this on prior occasions. You may find this disconcerting to hear, but it is not, in fact, considered trolling when someone puts forward an opinion and then lays out their reasons for that opinion. It's called debating, something you should consider doing more of instead of just trying to harass a user you have a beef with for whatever reasons to. When you and GhostRavage first started having fights on multiple threads at once, I told you both to just stop talking to each other if you could not get along. He listened; you, on the other hand, simply escalated into searching out for his comments and attacking them everywhere you could find them. If you want to claim that I'm making this all up and you've never done anything of the sort, I can readily highlight at least a dozen or so select incriminating instances from your posting history. I am not taking your warning off, you've earned it. And if you cannot treat your fellow debaters with some civility, if not respect, then it is up to the moderators to decide whether the forums would be better off without you.

You can use the PM All Mods function and plead your case there if you wish.

1. Prove that Im going on to thread to just follow him. Thats stupid.

2. Prove that I appeal to have him banned all the time. U wont be able to cause this is the 2nd time. Yes, he trolls.

3. of course thats debating. clearly u werent listening to my conversation with godspawn.

4. Incorrect. I havnt argued with him. Nor was i arguing with him on this thread. again, u werent listening to my convo with godspawn

5. I will

6. Stop following me into threads and butting into my conversations. Thanks.

#665 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage said:

@citizenbane said:

@ghostravage: It wasn't exactly PIS, but it wasn't 100% Thor either. That story took place shortly after all the Asgardians were stripped of their powers because Thor had been tricked into messing around with Yggdrasil. Thor didn't have his powers at the time, he was using some powers the Leader had artificially created for him. He only got his powers back in Thor #500.

Hmm... I see... I still think the fight shows enough of Hulk's durability to not be one shot'd by Thor and actually give a good fight like always. It wasn't an amped Hulk either and it was significantly weaker than Savage and other incarnations as far as feats go. Anyway, thank you for the context.

The powers of Hulk weren't amped. And since we don't know the extent of the powers Thor had in the instance i think we shouldn't just discard it because he wasn't at 100% what if he was 90% Thor? They still got a good fight, and if he was fighting while being on Warrior's Madness he shouldn't be holding back against Hulk.

Until more context its offered, i think we atleast should leave the instance in stand by.

#666 Posted by Saren (26021 posts) - - Show Bio
#667 Posted by pooty (11553 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage said:

@citizenbane said:

The powers of Hulk weren't amped. And since we don't know the extent of the powers Thor had in the instance i think we shouldn't just discard it because he wasn't at 100% what if he was 90% Thor? They still got a good fight, and if he was fighting while being on Warrior's Madness he shouldn't be holding back against Hulk.

Until more context its offered, i think we atleast should leave the instance in stand by.

This is where assumption becomes a problem. You say 90%. what if thor was only 20%? There is no way to know with any accuracy. it really is a guess. In Blood/thunder we had Thor at normal power levels BUT he was not holding back. Since we know his power levels in that fight, that fight should be used when adding WM.

#668 Edited by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

People are getting wrapped around decades old showings, when Thor arguably has better ones now in the physical department. In terms of the tool box his hammer is - a lot of these one-shot powers remain that way and don't particularly have much relevance here as we argue how what imaginary % a character is at.

Just sayin.

#669 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@sharkbearagator: Yeah it gave him will to fight but as I said before he wasn't amped. That woman's prayer gave him "strength"(will) to fight on. After those panels Thor thought about how Glory and the others mad gods would put their hands on Earth and it gave him even more strength to fight on to.

Chaos King started laughing after Herc punched him and right before he goes completely through the portal to Continuum.

Also replying to your reply to Bigcimmerian about Gorr. Thor only did that sort of damage on that occasion because it was the only time he was going all out, after he saw what his blows were doing to planets that had people on them he stopped going all out. Thor wasn't on the brink of death neither lol. He was only exerting himself, his muscles were tearing and and his fingers were cracking.

#670 Edited by BigCimmerian (8694 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is so confusing now.

#671 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: @god_spawn:

I made this one {sniffle} it's so beautiful {tear tear} It's an indepth sign of {sob} desire for friendship, so what do you say? Can we all just get along? {breaks down crying} FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY?!

#672 Edited by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: are you the same citizenbane who made that whole Daken is faster than flash and would kill Magneto with an infinite mass slash, in the Magneto vs Daken thread sometime ago?

I must say even as a law abiding, humans against trolls activist, I do admire that display of trolling.

#673 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26142 posts) - - Show Bio

Well....This thread has got out of hand real fast.

#674 Edited by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#675 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26142 posts) - - Show Bio

@superfan_dc_mu: Yes it is, but this is the usual with Thor threads as of late.

#676 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#677 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26142 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: No it isn't. It's still a very lively debate.

Yet, the mods had to be called in. Once the mods have been called in, the thread automatically goes down the toilet.

But whateves this whole convo is doing nothing but spamming the thread with nonsense so believe what you will.

#678 Edited by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: WHAT? The mods didn't HAVE to be called in, people were just being whiney, this convo is very productive fyi

#679 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26142 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: WHAT? The mods didn't HAVE to be called in, people were just being whiney, this convo is very productive fyi

Again:

@dccomicsrule2011

But whateves this whole convo is doing nothing but spamming the thread with nonsense so believe what you will.

So........Why is this convo still going on again?

#680 Edited by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Again what? I'm sort of confused now, you quoted me then said Again:

#681 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26142 posts) - - Show Bio
#682 Posted by termiteone4ever (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

I always like the passion these viners bring in these debating :) always interesting :) over the years

#683 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#684 Edited by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

I told u guys this should have been locked. CIN.

#685 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#686 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: And Nobody debates more Passionately than me!....... well except those guys who sign their usernames at the end of posts, those guys are quite obviously hardcore.