- Ironman

- The Sentry

- Hawk eye

- Captain America

- Quick Silver

FIGHT:

#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

30 days prep & full knowledge on Thor?

Batman & Tony Stark should come up with a Plan/Tech to enable The Sentry full Void, Superman the equivalent of being Sun-Dipped for a year via some Solar Machine.

& the rest some similar insane powers/Gadjet to BFR Thor at the very least to another dimension/reality/Cancerverse.

#3 Posted by WillPayton (9035 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldnt MMH just pull him out of the armor by phasing through it and pulling him out?

#4 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3191 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos_prime: & the rest some similar insane powers/Gadjet to BFR Thor at the very least to another dimension/reality/Cancerverse.

Phantom Zone. Sounds good...

@willpayton: Couldnt MMH just pull him out of the armor by phasing through it and pulling him out?

This is a very good question. I'm kinda pissed I didn't think of it first, actually.

#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad you didn't include Flash, that just avoided 20+ responses of 'speedblitz'

#6 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6445 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldnt MMH just pull him out of the armor by phasing through it and pulling him out?

Dont think it works like that.In theory its his essence in the Destroyer.Then again i could be wrong.

#8 Posted by jackbensley777 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad you didn't include Flash, that just avoided 20+ responses of 'speedblitz'

what the hell is speedblitz i hate that?

#9 Posted by dondave (33397 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#10 Posted by dondave (33397 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux said:

Are you serious?

#11 Posted by Wardemon32 (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA and Avengers

Superman sundips for 30 days. Monsterous

Ironman can get ALL of his suits+more of which could be created by QuickSilver who has superspeed. And you can make some of the mechanics and stuff out of GL constructs.

And you have Batman who is a billionaire+Ironman who is also a billionaire so they basically have an unlimited amount of resources.

#12 Posted by gav (432 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning with Thor on this one since he gets more prep + no morals + armor + odin force + warrior madness. He'll be one shotting a lot of guys in that situation and capable of withstanding insane damage. With that being said the team wouldn't go down easy and would win a couple if this was best out of 10.

#13 Posted by WillPayton (9035 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Would MMH phasing would work on magic?

You mean could he phase through the armor even though it has magic protection? Good question... I'm not sure. It does make sense that the armor would have some protection like that.

#14 Posted by jackbensley777 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@jackbensley777 said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Are you serious?

yeah! what is it?

#15 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there's only one option really, the big heads(bruce/tony/cyborg)

Doom stole the power of Galactus and Beyonder, and I must say that I dont know how he do it(by magical or by science) I think the 3 of them combine(bruce/tony/cyborg) have a chance to duplicate Dooms feat

#16 Posted by SheenLantern (6142 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor destroys them with ease lol.

#18 Posted by dondave (33397 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@jackbensley777 said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Are you serious?

yeah! what is it?

When a character who posses superior speed to his opponent hit's them multiple times before they have a chance to react to the blows

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (12325 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Iron Man can basically do the same thing as he did to King Thor. Steal the Odin Forces energy.

#20 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye solos

#21 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Iron Man can basically do the same thing as he did to King Thor. Steal the Odin Forces energy.

What happened when he did that? He lost his battle against King Thor if I remember corectly. Even if they manage to strip him of his powers he still has Destroyer Armor and he's in Warrior Madness. He's much stronger than all of them and they can't hurt him in Destroyer.The only option is Martian's telepathy, but if Thor has Odin Force he inherited Odin's telepathy too.

#22 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

The team stands a good chance.

the greatest combination on the team would be ironman's know-how along the limitless powers of Hulk & Sentry.

Superman and Wonder Woman can serve on the second line.

The rest of the Team is on the last line.

#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

The team stands a good chance.

the greatest combination on the team would be ironman's know-how along the limitless powers of Hulk & Sentry.

Superman and Wonder Woman can serve on the second line.

The rest of the Team is on the last line.

Hulk and Sentry can't fight Skyfathers man.

#24 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: If they cant take his odin force from him, them they can just BFR him, since GL can even create wormholes

but again, if they cant, they'll lose,

#25 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps. This isnt even close.

#26 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6445 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: I don't think the team is stomping this Thor.

#27 Edited by New_World_Order (12325 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: King Thor was a lot more powerful than Odin Force Thor not to mention more experienced.

#28 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. Odin Force + Destroyer Armor + Warrior Madness= INSANELY POWERFUL DUDE

#29 Edited by robertloucksjr (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@willpayton: Would MMH phasing would work on magic?

You mean could he phase through the armor even though it has magic protection? Good question... I'm not sure. It does make sense that the armor would have some protection like that.

Mjolnir can hit intangible Vision. So MM is in trouble with that even if he can get through the Destroyer Armor. OF Thor can probably put on an extra turn intangibles to ash spell on the armor with his week's prep anyway.

#30 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor kills them all, and it wont be long either. he is in the armor and they cant harm him even with 30 days prep they wouldn't figure out a way, and he has the full odin force he could hand wave half of those guys to sleep but, permenently. the team has no shot here, maybe if they had Dr Strange and Fate with them

#31 Edited by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@sama_el said:

@bigcimmerian: If they cant take his odin force from him, them they can just BFR him, since GL can even create wormholes

Thor can teleport. Yeah I forgot about BFR, Thor could just BFR them all into Surtur's realm if he's too bored to fight and then the fight is over.

#32 Posted by Pokeysteve (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

@sama_el said:

Thor can teleport. Yeah I forgot about BFR, Thor could just BFR them all into Surtur's realm if he's too bored to fight and then the fight is over.

Not if Cyborg Boom Tubes him first.

#33 Posted by BullPR (659 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with Odin Force and Destroyer armor, basically, it's how Odin tried (minus the sword) to defeat a Celestial Host. It didn't succeed, sure, but the power involved is quite amazing. With one month prep, the team can find something, that's correct, but with 6 months prep (!!!) Thor could find the Norn Stones, the Odinsword etc...

People choosing the Teams seem to forget these 6 months of preparation for Thor.

My interpretation of the OP is that the 6 months of preparation are in addition to the Odin Force, the armor etc...

I have no doubt that there will be some situations involving an amazing solution found by Batman, Iron Man or another.

But most of the time, this version of Thor will win.

The fight would have been more interesting with prep time for the teams only.

#34 Edited by Wardemon32 (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr:

Thor isn't the type of guy to use prep. It's not like he's Doom, Batman, Iron Man, Richards, Thanos, Darkseid, or anyone along those lines. What can he possibly do with prep? Something he'd actually think of. I doubt he'd do anything but just sit there and wait for the battle.

#35 Edited by BullPR (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: I agree. But the "OP" say "no moral" for Thor. Not "In character".

If he knows that the battle is coming, during these 6 months he is going to try to be as deadly as possible the D-day.

I suggested the Odinsword and Norn Stones, it could be accumulating the odinforce to increase+++ his size, store some energy, prepare other uru weapons like in Fear Itself, incorporate all the essences of the asgardians to himself etc...

It's of course possible that he's not going to do anything and that he will sleep and drink during 6 months. But that's not the most probable of the scenarii.

But again, yes. If he is not using these 6 months, and if the teams found a new weapon/approach etc..., this version of Thor could lose.

I don't say Thor win all the time. The teams can win of course. But you have to trick a little bit the system to find a way for them to win.

The most probable, simple solution is Thor taking this.

What would be nice, it's that people that have an opposite opinion, propose a clear solution to beat Thor.

Most of them just assume that with one month of prep, a solution will emerge.

From what I recall, someone suggested MM phasing through the armor. I don't see how it will affect the destroyer.

Any scan showing that the armor inhabited by the Odinforce can be hurt by anything else than a melting by a combined power of several celestials?

#36 Edited by Diamondlifer1 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 7/10
He could one shot most of the team and with warrior madness, Odin Force, Destroyer armor hes insanely powerful

#37 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr: like the way you think

well i said that IF they could duplicade dooms feat of stealing Odin/Beyonder power then they could win, without Odin's force thor is no match, and even if they couldnt destroy the armor, BFR will do just fine(thor has BFR the armor before)

#38 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: i think ironman who messed up the phoenix(>>>>odin force) and batman whos made darkseid back down. Along with bruce banner who is a super genius and is consistantly pumping out new inventions in the last few years. They can seperate him from his powers, and then hes toast. Thats how i see it going more often than thor out prepping anyone or sticking to any kind of plan or using his extra powers while hes in warrior madness hes gonna job it. Destroyer armor is tough but if non odin force thor can take on doom wearing it its not gonna stand long against the teams heavy hitters. And dianas weapons are also gifts from the gods they would be very effective. As effective as being his by mjolnir.

#39 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6445 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: Thor would know what the people he going to battle and Thor have many power ups and he have 6 months so that he can find more powerful items like Odinsword,Twilight Sword,Norn Stones and few others.While the team don't have enough prep compare to Thor prep time given.Iron Man only put PF into five parts and in that story also the writers in one of the issues said that Thor had knock out The Phoenix Force.And finally,the Destroyer Armor that Dr Doom wear was not the real Destroyer Armor,but Dr Doom made by himself.

#40 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@sama_el said:

Why not?

#41 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5022 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by BarryAllen_Shazam (31 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the team here, way too many options and smart minds there

#43 Posted by Pokeysteve (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@sama_el said:

Why not?

Uhhh because then the team wins via BFR.

#44 Posted by Cgoodness (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin did defeat galactacus right? King thor is said to be more powerful than Odin plus warriors madness plus destroyer armor makes him nearly unbeatable. Stark and Wayne will have to do some major research, and probably even some bargaining with some deities. And to be honest I don't think speed rushing would work on thor because he can fly to the sun in a matter of minutes, their is 525, 948.766 mintues in a year/light year, so idk divide that by 2 or 3....what evs dont feel like doing math ......anyways thats means he has the reflexes and sense to handle high speeds and could probably handle any speed blitz sentry, superman, etc do. On paper I give this to thor, but if this was in a comic I'm sure JL and Avengers find a way to defeat him

#45 Edited by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Thor allowed to get the Odin Sword with his prep?

#46 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@pokeysteve said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@sama_el said:

Why not?

Uhhh because then the team wins via BFR.

Not if he can return from BFR lol. BFR counts only if one of the opponents cannot return.

#47 Posted by Pokeysteve (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if he can return from BFR lol. BFR counts only if one of the opponents cannot return.

Does it say that in the forum rules? I don't remember that. You were saying Thor could BFR the team though. Wouldn't it not count then if they can all return too?

#48 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3191 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Does it say that in the forum rules? I don't remember that. You were saying Thor could BFR the team though. Wouldn't it not count then if they can all return too?

Well said. DestroThor dumped into the Phantom Zone for the win.

#49 Edited by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals? Can't Thor just do that Attack that uses most of his energy to destroy the galaxy and the fight is done.

#50 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

Does it say that in the forum rules? I don't remember that. You were saying Thor could BFR the team though. Wouldn't it not count then if they can all return too?

They can return if someone can teleport them from other dimensions.