Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Erik
@TheCerealKillz:  

I never said he could not do any of those particular feats. But none of those will really help him. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@erik said:
" @TheCerealKillz:   I never said he could not do any of those particular feats. But none of those will really help him.  "
*FACEPLAM!!!!!!!!*

Seriously dude?

How does Darkseid win?

Tell me?

Besides OB, he is useless.

Janemba beats him in strenght, and speed.

I want to know. you seriously have just been commenting on how janemba cant win, but you havent said one thing about how Darkseid does.

There are so many ways to atleast stall time for the Ob its not even funny.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" XD this is retarded  Janemba stomps..and easily "
IKR?  Now its just denial......   We've been able to confirm he wins, Victory has given theories that Janemba could pull, I dont know why Erik is bothering. "

erik will argue and continue to argue even when it's clear he's wrong...it's pretty much what he does.   He can sit there talking about what he saw in the movie wasn't impressive.. the irony is that everything Janemba did in the movie was more impressive than anything thor did on his whole 2 issues of having the RK power. 

Janemba stomps and it's clear
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" XD this is retarded  Janemba stomps..and easily "
IKR?  Now its just denial......   We've been able to confirm he wins, Victory has given theories that Janemba could pull, I dont know why Erik is bothering. "
erik will argue and continue to argue even when it's clear he's wrong...it's pretty much what he does.   He can sit there talking about what he saw in the movie wasn't impressive.. the irony is that everything Janemba did in the movie was more impressive than anything thor did on his whole 2 issues of having the RK power.   Janemba stomps and it's clear "
Just so you know, that is considered flaming. I have reported you. 

@TheCerealKillz said: 
*FACEPLAM!!!!!!!!*  Seriously dude?  How does Darkseid win?  Tell me?  Besides OB, he is useless.  Janemba beats him in strenght, and speed.  I want to know. you seriously have just been commenting on how janemba cant win, but you havent said one thing about how Darkseid does.  There are so many ways to atleast stall time for the Ob its not even funny. "
He wins with the Omega Beams. I already have told you this several times. You have not once provided a sufficient counter-argument. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@erik: just so you know..it isn't. But flag away 

and by the way..you 2 are arguing in the wrong thread. And for the 54353 time...DS cant even stop SUperman from shoving his own OB back in his face..but hes going to OB someone who can teleport him in front of his own attack..the attack itself..or just plain make a portal and make him hit himself like superman has done with speed alone so many times....sure hun. 

Janamba beats thor..DS at the same time
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @erik: just so you know..it isn't. But flag away  and by the way..you 2 are arguing in the wrong thread. And for the 54353 time...DS cant even stop SUperman from shoving his own OB back in his face..but hes going to OB someone who can teleport him in front of his own attack..the attack itself..or just plain make a portal and make him hit himself like superman has done with speed alone so many times....sure hun.  Janamba beats thor..DS at the same time "

Well when threads collide..... 

And yes, debasing statements about other users is in fact flaming.  

Thor wipes Janemba out. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @erik: just so you know..it isn't. But flag away  and by the way..you 2 are arguing in the wrong thread. And for the 54353 time...DS cant even stop SUperman from shoving his own OB back in his face..but hes going to OB someone who can teleport him in front of his own attack..the attack itself..or just plain make a portal and make him hit himself like superman has done with speed alone so many times....sure hun.  Janamba beats thor..DS at the same time "
lol. Just realized.

I feel like a noob.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@erik:
You debase yourself, by your constant need to argue just to argue. I'm not getting into it with you again.  

You can think whoever you like wins..idc. Just let it be known that the majority state that Janemba wins in votes and in feats. But you have a good one. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Erik
@TheCerealKillz said: 
lol. Just realized.   I feel like a noob. "
It happens. Especially when using one of the same characters in both threads. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @erik: You debase yourself, by your constant need to argue just to argue. I'm not getting into it with you again.   You can think whoever you like wins..idc. Just let it be known that the majority state that Janemba wins in votes and in feats. But you have a good one.  "
You are the one who has chosen to take an argumentative stance against me so I somehow doubt you are "not getting into it" with me again.  

Amount of votes does not constitute a win so I am sorry but that is not good enough. Feats have not been properly supported so that just makes you an outright liar. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@erik: cool story bro....just so you know i didn't even bother to read what would undoubtedly be more useless arguments you try and bait...but i'm sure its a cool story 

buh bye
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By TheCerealKillz

THATS IT!

IM DONE!

ARGUE AWAY.

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Kinasin
@erik said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @erik: You debase yourself, by your constant need to argue just to argue. I'm not getting into it with you again.   You can think whoever you like wins..idc. Just let it be known that the majority state that Janemba wins in votes and in feats. But you have a good one.  "
You are the one who has chosen to take an argumentative stance against me so I somehow doubt you are "not getting into it" with me again.   Amount of votes does not constitute a win so I am sorry but that is not good enough. Feats have not been properly supported so that just makes you an outright liar.  "
dude you bait people all the time and don't even try to deny it..........
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @erik: cool story bro....just so you know i didn't even bother to read what would undoubtedly be more useless arguments you try and bait...but i'm sure its a cool story  buh bye "
The saddest thing is that you actually expect people to believe you did not read the post. If you truly did not, you would not have even posted a response.  

Thor wins. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin said: 
dude you bait people all the time and don't even try to deny it.......... "
What are you talking about? I give what is given only better. Kind of like how I have been dealing with you the entire time.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Kinasin said:

" @erik said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:
You are the one who has chosen to take an argumentative stance against me so I somehow doubt you are "not getting into it" with me again.   Amount of votes does not constitute a win so I am sorry but that is not good enough. Feats have not been properly supported so that just makes you an outright liar.  "
Theres no need to mentions erik constant attempts to bait people into useless arguments/flaming..just ignore it and stay on topic..and send a pm to a mod telling them about what he's doing. I assure you, it works. In fact i'm going to send one right now. His trolling is just....ugh
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Kinasin
@erik said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @erik: cool story bro....just so you know i didn't even bother to read what would undoubtedly be more useless arguments you try and bait...but i'm sure its a cool story  buh bye "
The saddest thing is that you actually expect people to believe you did not read the post. If you truly did not, you would not have even posted a response.   Thor wins.  "
because the almighty eric thinks so??? I'm pretty sure this thread decided ja wins........get over it :)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Erik
@erik said:
Thor wins.  "
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Kinasin
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Kinasin said:
" @erik said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
Theres no need to mentions erik constant attempts to bait people into useless arguments/flaming..just ignore it and stay on topic..and send a pm to a mod telling them about what he's doing. I assure you, it works. "
ok I'll take your advice and thanks :)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin said: 
because the almighty eric thinks so??? I'm pretty sure this thread decided ja wins........get over it :) "
Thanks but no. If a multitude of the users believe that one character wins, that alone does not make it so. The ability to provide a sound argument beyond "Janemba is supreme" is required. You nor the other DBZ fanboys have done that. So yes, I do win..... Er, I mean Thor wins.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Just counted the tallies:

Janemba- 11.
 Thor- 4.

Guess who wins.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Erik
@TheCerealKillz said:
" Just counted the tallies:  Janemba- 11.  Thor- 4.  Guess who wins. "
Thor of course. Especially if you discount the votes of the DBZ fanboys (which goes without saying but I like to be thorough).
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#123  Edited By sexy_merc

With Thor's Rune Magic, he could potentially separate Janemba from Saike. Without a host, he can easily contain the evil spirit or wipe it out of existence. He's all-knowing too, to my recollection considering he was more knowledgeable than Odin at that time.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Warcry80
@Sexy Merc said:
"With Thor's Rune Magic, he could potentially separate Janemba from Saike. Without a host, he can easily contain the evil spirit or wipe it out of existence. He's all-knowing too, to my recollection considering he was more knowledgeable than Odin at that time. "

I agree with this if it were rune Thor. 
but normal thor even with Warrior madness and his power belt he hates, Janemba would still win. To many ablities that would put the fight in his favor.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#125  Edited By Final Arrow
@Kinasin:  Flagged for spite flag really!!! Come on you don't think the mods have enough to do then deal with things like that!!!

@erik:  @Louisiana Bob:  @Kinasin:   The three of you need to step back and come back into this debate with a little rationality. Debate back up your post with scans from the manga or from the comic, this back and forth is just going to get one of you banned or all of you banned. There is no need for the petty snide remarks and you should all know that, I get that Manga Vs Comic thread can get out of hand but do they really have to!!! Yes this is the internet and we are trying to DEBATE the battle not b!tch about what was said, post evidence back up your statements  and most of all stick to the rules and be civil.

@Xavier St. Cloud:
  No; if you can't debate with out insulting do not come in to the battle threads and remain off comicvine!!!  Manga is welcome on Comicvine as it is in fact COMIC. Don't just say it's not because you do not like the thread.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Warcry80

I have to go with Janemba here!
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Final Arrow said:
" @Kinasin:  Flagged for spite flag really!!! Come on you don't think the mods have enough to do then deal with things like that!!!

@erik:  @Louisiana Bob:  @Kinasin:   The three of you need to step back and come back into this debate with a little rationality. Debate back up your post with scans from the manga or from the comic, this back and forth is just going to get one of you banned or all of you banned. There is no need for the petty snide remarks and you should all know that, I get that Manga Vs Comic thread can get out of hand but do they really have to!!! Yes this is the internet and we are trying to DEBATE the battle not b!tch about what was said, post evidence back up your statements  and most of all stick to the rules and be civil.

@Xavier St. Cloud:
  No; if you can't debate with out insulting do not come in to the battle threads and remain off comicvine!!!  Manga is welcome on Comicvine as it is in fact COMIC. Don't just say it's not because you do not like the thread. "
Its a mad house in here