• 93 results
#1 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs World War Hulk.

-Thor is using his combat speed(as fast as lightning) and all of his hammer's powers:

invisibility, intangibility, energy sensing, tracking, energy absorption, energy/soul/matter manipulation, alpha particles, life force absorption, undead lethality, geo force, anti force, gravi blast, thermoblast, godblast, flight, weather control, magnetism, healing, and barriers/force fields.

-No OF or Rune Magic or time powers

-Thor doesn't know who he is fighting, but Hulk does(takes place in an empty forest)

-Win by ko

-No bfr

Thor

vs

Hulk

#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: Thor wis because he can realse a powerful Lightining strike to K.O Hulk

#3 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

With combat speed, and everything. Thor would make short work of him.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#6 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Stomps

#7 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: @venomoushatred1001: @jeanroygrant: This is WORLD WAR Hulk, people! The strongest incarnation of Hulk! Hulk can do something? Right?

#8 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@matchesmalone21: @venomoushatred1001: @jeanroygrant: This is WORLD WAR Hulk, people! The strongest incarnation of Hulk! Hulk can do something? Right?

Wrong.

#9 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#10 Posted by DCFan1992 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#11 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: Unfortunately there is not much that can afzer eel unless increase his strength and release amount of Gamma radiation (which is uncapable to affect Thor) ... but still, there is much power in the hammer,if Thor use it wisely can pierce the Hulk

#12 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: When I said Thor is using all of his hammer's abilities: I mean this:

invisibility, intangibility, energy sensing, tracking, energy absorption, energy/soul/matter manipulation, alpha particles, life force absorption, undead lethality, geo force, anti force, gravi blast, thermoblast, godblast, flight, weather control, magnetism, healing, and barriers/force fields.

#13 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

no he cant. Thor wins.

#14 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: They've had 14 fights where Thor doesn't destroy Hulk, why does Thor destroy Hulk here?

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

If Thor is using his combat speed, Hulk will never land a single hit.

If Hulk can manage to tag Thor, yeah it'll hurt, but he'd have to be VERY lucky to land even a single hit. Thor is faster than light, Hulk... isn't.

#16 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel as if this may be spite, if not, it's still a stomp for Thor. And it's not the strongest INcarnation of Hulk, though either way it wouldn't matter.

#17 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Hulk supposed to win?

#18 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@NerdsFTW said:

If Hulk can manage to tag Thor, yeah it'll hurt, but he'd have to be VERY lucky to land even a single hit. Thor is faster than light, Hulk... isn't.

Thor usually prefers to brawl the Hulk. So in character this could go either way, as it has in the past.

Out of character or, if Thor actually used all his abilities on the Hulk...well....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#19 Edited by chiq (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. too versatile

#20 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

The Strongest Hulk is World Breaker Hulk, Not War Hulk.

#21 Posted by fps_dean (255 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Thor, if he is truely going all out. But he can't let his guard down against World War (or World Breaker) Hulk either.

#22 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

They are the same.

#23 Posted by Fifthchild (603 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

Thor vs World War Hulk.

-Thor is using his combat speed(as fast as lightning) and all of his hammer's powers:

-Thor doesn't know who he is fighting, but Hulk does(takes place in an empty forest)

-Win by ko

-No bfr

Wow. This would be a stomp for Thor.....if that description of his powers actually had anything much to do with Thor.

As it is if Thor had access to all his speed (about as fast as a skilled athlete) and all of his hammer's powers: hitting things, throwing at things and coming back, deflecting things, weather control, opening portals to places, flight, the anti force he hasnt used in a decade and the godblast this would probably go like most Thor/Hulk fights. As it is he is fighting WWH rather than regular Hulk and I have to give that guy a pretty decent sized edge. The Godblast could be a showstopper but its not really something that Thor can fire off on a whim so its pretty unlikely he gets the chance to do so here.

#24 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fifthchild said:

Wow. This would be a stomp for Thor.....if that description of his powers actually had anything much to do with Thor.

What are you implying?

#25 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

They are the same.

Not really, power levels are way different.

#26 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: They are the same version, like classic thor and modern thor, which is I meant by the same.

Unless you can prove me wrong.

#27 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Jayfournines: They are the same version, like classic thor and modern thor, which is I meant by the same.

Unless you can prove me wrong.

I didn't say it wasn't the same guy, I said there were different power levels.

#28 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: I meant they were the same guy.

Anyway, how much of a power difference is it?

#29 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Jayfournines: I meant they were the same guy.

Anyway, how much of a power difference is it?

Well...the world breaker guy was walking and tearing apart the planet...the war guy wasn't.

#30 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: Do you have a picture of World breaker hulk doing this?

#31 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Jayfournines: Do you have a picture of World breaker hulk doing this?

i do

#32 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: @Jayfournines: Would the outcome of the battle be different if it was world breaker?

#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@TheAcidSkull: @Jayfournines: Would the outcome of the battle be different if it was world breaker?

i believe so

#34 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: I'll keep it the same to prevent people from being annoyed.

#35 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#36 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8102 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto said:

@NerdsFTW said:

Thor usually prefers to brawl the Hulk. So in character this could go either way, as it has in the past.

Out of character or, if Thor actually used all his abilities on the Hulk...well....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Can only wonder what Hulks saying as he's falling back into orbit...

#37 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber: Wasn't that from a what if issue?

#38 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8102 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: ...No Idea, I'm just wondering.

#39 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto said:

@NerdsFTW said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Can only wonder what Hulks saying as he's falling back into orbit...

This has got to be one of the coolest Thor moments in recent memory

#40 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: Try the only one.

#41 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

They are the same.

War Hulk doesnt destroy planets. Breaker Hulk does.

#42 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: I was just informed of that.

#43 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: ok

#44 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: How would the fight turn out if it was world breaker?

#45 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: thor would still win

#46 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratman19 said:

@NerdsFTW: thor would still win

This is a unfair curbstomp against Hulk, isn't it?

#47 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: yes, it is

#48 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor fighting intelligently against WWH could go either way. He'd lose to WB without any outside amps (Belt of Strength, OF) though.

#49 Edited by laflux (15890 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

Thor vs World War Hulk.

Thor

Hulk

I feel that this battle has purposely been made to ensure Thor wins. Which he does- comfortably.

#50 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: @ratman19: @laflux: What would make it more fair?