#1 Posted by cap_a_rules (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I know hulk has won agenst thor but what about movie hulk and thor. 
#2 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

first Hulk should be a win, the second Hulk is a toss up...
#3 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
and this has been done before
#4 Posted by cap_a_rules (88 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce

i has what was the outcome
#5 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@cap_a_rules: i dont remember, you should just look for it. there were a lot of different opinions
#6 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor ftw

#7 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

been done, the blonde shemale loses

#8 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Boy wonder using Mjolnir could beat any hulk. Thor definitely wins. Deal, hulk fanboys.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (24661 posts) - - Show Bio

it's been done, but as it is now, the opinions differ, i personally think Thor would defeat Hulk quite easily

#10 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and this has been done.
#11 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

been done, the blonde shemale loses

What the !@#$? Did you even see the movies?

#12 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:

@demifiend said:

been done, the blonde shemale loses

What the !@#$? Did you even see the movies?

yes, thor didnot have strenght and durability feats
#13 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@FINALNAME said:
@demifiend said:
@isaac_clarke said:

@demifiend said:

been done, the blonde shemale loses

What the !@#$? Did you even see the movies?

yes, thor didnot have strenght and durability feats
You can argue that hulk doesn't have enough strength feats against Thor either. Hulk loses to the Thunder God hands down!
wow thats an argument
#14 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

yes, thor didnot have strenght and durability feats

He was casually sending Frost Giants flying and took a direct shot from Grungrir that was vaporizing folks with single shots.

The Hulk couldn't even insta splat a somewhat enhanced old guy, Thor was leveling most of the Frost Giant's home with a single Mjolnir strike.

#15 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:

@demifiend said:

yes, thor didnot have strenght and durability feats

He was casually sending Frost Giants flying and took a direct shot from Grungrir that was vaporizing folks with single shots.

The Hulk couldn't even insta splat a somewhat enhanced old guy, Thor was leveling most of the Frost Giant's home with a single Mjolnir strike.

those frost giants were patetic. 
#16 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@demifiend said:

yes, thor didnot have strenght and durability feats

He was casually sending Frost Giants flying and took a direct shot from Grungrir that was vaporizing folks with single shots.

The Hulk couldn't even insta splat a somewhat enhanced old guy, Thor was leveling most of the Frost Giant's home with a single Mjolnir strike.

those frost giants were patetic.

What does pathetic have to do with Thor sending them flying away with single strikes of Mjolnir?

When he slammed his hammer into the ground, he destroyed everything around him, then proceeded to spin his hammer to bullrush a hole through a monster's throat. He could literally twirl his hammer and immobilize the Hulk.

#17 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke:  
 
thats not impressive cause those frost giants were too weak, the hulk who fought abomination can kill those giants even worse and then send thor ass to the moon
#18 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@isaac_clarke: thats not impressive cause those frost giants were too weak, the hulk who fought abomination can kill those giants even worse and then send thor ass to the moon

Considering they, along with the Asgardians are all beyond peak and I'm simply mentioning them as a showing of Thor casually knocking them around like nobodies as a showing of strength.

I doubt it, the Hulk was getting his rear handed to him by Abom and I'd imagine hundreds of Frost Giants should potentially be able to put him down. I'd point out again, he couldn't put down a slightly enhanced old guy in a single clear shot.

The Hulk isn't anywhere close to strong enough to send him to the moon.

#19 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke
 

Considering they, along with the Asgardians are all beyond peak and I'm simply mentioning them as a showing of Thor casually knocking them around like nobodies as a showing of strength.

I doubt it, the Hulk was getting his rear handed to him by Abom and I'd imagine hundreds of Frost Giants should potentially be able to put him down. I'd point out again, he couldn't put down a slightly enhanced old guy in a single clear shot.


I agree that Thor would win but IMHO it wouldn't be that easy. Blonsky was well above slightly enhanced, he took the SS serum that Cap and Red Skull took, his durability, agility ans strength were right up there with movie Cap's, maybe better.
 
  
 

Also I don't know about the frost giants putting him down, certainly not by brute strength but possibly by freezing him somehow. If it was just H2H he would be breaking frost giants in half left and right. He was extremely durably from taking small/heavy arms fire, a grenade launcher being shot in his face repeatedly, multiple .50 machine guns being unloaded on him and those giant Gatling guns from the Apache did nothing to him, neither did the impact and explosion of the fully armed gun ship crashing into him. All of those would have easily put down frost giants save the small arms fire.
 
  
  
 
These were pretty impressive feats that surpass anything the frost giants can do save freezing him.
 

The Hulk isn't anywhere close to strong enough to send him to the moon.

Also what Hulk are we using here? The Hulk from 2003 threw a M101A Abrams tank what looked to be well over a mile, those things weigh over  100 tons. 
  
  
 
 
Don't know if he would be able to launch a human sized thing into space though, that's a bit far fetched. 
 
I agree, Thor would win but I don't think it would be all that easy.
#20 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment: Cap has much better feats and his super soldier serum wasn't the same treatment Cap had. Much like the one Red Skull went through wasn't the same one Cap had.

Most recent incarnations.

#21 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with a single hammer/lightning strike took out an area of the ice planet about the size of Manhattan and caused a massive quake to go on and on.

His hammer also had enough strike power to take out the rainbow bifrost, a bridge that contained planet busting energies and Thor smashed it

Thor can easily BFR Hulk into the sea or something.

Or out of character Thor could just fly up out of the way, blast Hulk with bolts and more bolts and keep cooking Hulk until he's done

Thor takes it, easy win

#22 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor wins. I don't think either Hulk could survive a powerful hit from Mjolnir.
#23 Posted by svtballa (287 posts) - - Show Bio

the 03 hulk was a beast..he took a direct shot from one of those tanks and it meerly scratched him

#24 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@svtballa said:

the 03 hulk was a beast..he took a direct shot from one of those tanks and it meerly scratched him

Mjolnir is considerably more powerful than shots from a tank.
#25 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

If movie Thor went into h2h combat with Hulk, I think he'd lose. However there are numerous ways for Thor to take out Hulk such as flying straight into Hulk and laying his hammer on top of Hulk to prevent movement, spam lightning, bfr Hulk with his tornadoes.

#26 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

If movie Thor went into h2h combat with Hulk, I think he'd lose. However there are numerous ways for Thor to take out Hulk such as flying straight into Hulk and laying his hammer on top of Hulk to prevent movement, spam lightning, bfr Hulk with his tornadoes.

Hulk only wins with CIS (Thor's character behaving stupidly)

#27 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#28 Posted by svtballa (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the hulk. The 08 hulk Thor wins. The 03 hulk was a machine. He was running as fast as a missile and caught it in mid air. He would beat thor