User Lists: 0

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@hulkage: Why? Because you assume this must be OF Thor because of the picture rather then OP just randomly picking it without thinking much about it and then nowhere else mentioning it's OF Thor? Sure if it's OF Thor he stomps and this is actually a mismatch, but seeing as it probably isn't the team wins.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Sure team can best Standard Thor.... But I thought we go with pictures versions if the version isn't specified

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Can they? In a brawl sure, Hulk on his own can match Thor. Bloodlusted though with all his other powers Hulk only survives longer than thing because of his durability and healing factor.

If Thor is Bloodlusted and out to kill then they both die.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps if he plays smart. If he engages in a H2H battle, he dies.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Can they? In a brawl sure, Hulk on his own can match Thor. Bloodlusted though with all his other powers Hulk only survives longer than thing because of his durability and healing factor.

If Thor is Bloodlusted and out to kill then they both die.

The Thor pictured is King Thor with the Odin Force

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I'm aware, and obviously he stomps. Yet the op never states King Thor and specifically says no odinforce, he states Thor.

I was curious as to why you think the team can best Thor when he's bloodlusted?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#110  Edited By MasterKungFu

anything can happen

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben is a non-factor here, and regular Hulk vs a blood lusted Thor, a Thor who isn't pulling his punches and throwing out planet damaging strikes with every swing a la his fight with Gorr............yeah not sure how Hulk is winning that without some kind of amp.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Bloodlusted or not he is still a brawler. Especially against other brawlers and unless he one shots hulk which is highly improbable, hulk is going to eventually overpower him.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I'd disagree, he brawls with Hulk because he recognises this as Hulks strength and enjoys the rivalry and challenge. Bloodlusted he's too dangerous for an "average" Hulk, and he's not stupid, he won't go straight into a brawl against two bricks.

Basically what @paragonnate said, Ben is getting one shotted and without someone there to share the punishment Hulk will only last so long. It'd take a long time for an "average" Hulk to overpower a Bloodlusted Thor and when he's going all out Hulk isn't gonna have that kind of time.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage:

One or two or three or four shots or however many hits of that caliber Hulk can take right out of the gate with no time to power up, his durability in that state isn't as high as he needs it to be in order to take the kind of punishment a bloddlusted Thor will be dishing out, and he isn't going to angry enough fast enough to matter.

and

@mrhamwallet

I honestly think Thing is going to get one shotted from the shockwave Thor's first hit or two on Hulk is going to give off, I don't think the Odinson is even going to have to focus on him to take him out, granted I'm not all that knowledgable on Thing and could very well be wrong but from what I know he just isn't in Thor's or Banner's weight class.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MrHamWallet

@paragonnate: He's not that bad...he could fight a "calm" Hulk fairly evenly but as soon as he starts getting angry he'd start to dwarf him quite quickly. He's certainly not a threat though, and one hit from a bloodlusted Thor will turn him into debris.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: @mrhamwallet: Problem is that average hulk has 40+ years of ridiculous feats. He has pushed matter and antimatter apart, closes a portal that the combined strength of Thing and Thor couldn't budge, and a while host of things suggesting he won't be oneshotted and the longer the fight goes on the more it plays in his favor. Hulk has taken hits from Thanos and not been one shotted so I don't see how Thor is putting him away quickly, bloodlusted or not. And by the way, it doesn't take long for Hulks strength to exponentially increase.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I'm aware of everything you've said, problem is Hulk has been ko'd by a lot less than a bloodlusted Thor. This is "average" Hulk at the start too and I think he'll be Ko'd too quick to overpower Thor.

I'm not saying his durability/healing won't mean anything here, I just don't think he'll have a lot to do before he gets ko'd...but I do not think he will be one shotted like Thing.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thing has no point of being here, he gets one shotted by thor before he starts fighting hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 thedailybagel  Moderator

@hulkage: @mrhamwallet: @paragonnate: thor and hulk have already fought when thor was legitimately blood lusted and in warriors madness. He was literally just screaming and wanting to turn hulk to mush. The hulk he fought was proffesor hulk.

The fight was back and forth, with hulk seeming much stronger (he pushed thor to the ground with one arm for example) but thor getting better hits in. neither of them were particularly hurt by the end (hulk BFRed thor because of a nuke) but it was implied that thor would have won. Mainly because proffesor hulk couldn't get stronger as he he got angrier like regular hulk can so everything thor did was wearing him down.

But once again, by the end they both could've gone for another ten rounds if they felt like it so it wasn't onesided at all.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ssj_god

thor trashes... team won't stop a bloodlusted thor

also.. i dunno what an average hulk is.... thing is useless in this fight

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: In my book bloodlusted and warrior madness are not the same thing. Bloodlusted means in it to kill, warrior madness is a disease that decreases cognitive function and therefore hinders his abilities and tactics.

There are also inconsistencies as Warrior Madness Thor had a good showing against Thanos, and Hulk never has as far as I'm aware. Although I see your point, that fight is of little relevance.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I could have sworn he had but I can't remember the issue I cba to go searching for it, I could be wrong but it's besides the point as this is not Warrior Madness Thor. He's bloodlusted and he's winning this fairly handily imo.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mrhamwallet: that's completely false. He was both bloodlusted and in warrior madness. If anything, Warriors madness is supposed to make thor stronger, not weaker like your falsely claiming.

That wasn't warriors madness thor. It was just a bloodlusted thor wielding the power gem, so no means nothing. Hulk hasn't had a good showing against Thanos because they've never properly fought. Unless you count hulk smiling after thanos punched him as a good showing.

That fight is of great reference, since a more powerful bloodlusted thor stalemated hulk. A more powrrful thor than in this scenario since that thor had Warriors madness.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By MrHamWallet

@thedailybagel: Show me where I falsely claim it makes him weaker? I'm well aware it makes him stronger, but he basically becomes a mindless brute like Hulk. Therefore it wouldn't help him much in a fight against Hulk as he is not using his tactical mind.

Fair enough, it's of little relevance here anyway. You can claim it's a more powerful Thor all you want, not what I'm arguing, I'm saying he has more chance beating Hulk just bloodlusted than in Warrior madness, strength is not everything.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make Hulk world breaker and Thing Angrir

then we have a fight.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mrhamwallet: you said and I qoute "warriors madness is a disease that decreases cognitive function and therefore hinders his abilities and tactics". If that doesn't imply that it's worse than normal thor then I don't know what does.

He never uses his tactical mind against hulk anyway. Every time he's ever fought hulk, bloodlusted or not he uses melee hits mixed in with lighting, with the occasional other ability thrown in. He never uses startegy against hulk.

Stop spouting that its of little relevance. Id agree with you if thor used tactics in the first place against hulk, but he doesn't, he just swings mjolnir around like a brute with the occasional lighting thrown in.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By MrHamWallet

@thedailybagel: You said I falsely claimed he was weaker in this state, now you're stating something else entirely as I clearly never said that.

He's stronger in Warrior Madness and perhaps more durable, that doesn't necessarily mean better. He never does because Banner is his friend and it's a rivalry, he's well aware that if he fought seriously and intelligently against Hulk he could win handily. He's bloodlusted here, doesn't mean he's just gonna brawl with him because he has before.

It is of little relevance...this isn't warrior madness Thor, so no I'm good thanks.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@mrhamwallet: you implied that, which was my point.

It kinda does, at least with the way thor fights hulk. That's also not true, he's not friends with banner (at least that isn't shown) and he doesn't particularly like hulk either. He just fights like that because he's an idiot and enjoys the rivalry, not because he's aware he could win handily. Yes it does. He's been bloodlusted/morals off against hulk several times, and each of them consisted of nothing more than the occasional lighting thrown in plus melee combat. That's just how thor fights hulk, period.

It is, seeing as that's how thor fights hulk anyway. Morals off or not. Sure, he'd win handily if he didn't fight like an idiot but the point is that he does fight like an idiot, so I wouldn't say he'd win a huge majority, but he'd probably win a decent majority

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make Hulk world breaker and Thing Angrir

then we have a fight.

Angrir already got oneshoted and if this isn't OF Thor then he get's stomped by WBH.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I never implied that, it may be how you interpreted it but that doesn't mean I implied it. I was outright stating that Warrior Madness Thor is not the most effective versions of Thor because of the negative effects it has on him, the massive increase in strength is not helping him too much against someone like Hulk.

He does always brawl with Hulk in the comics, but as I said before he's not going to engage two of marvels best bricks in a brawl...this isn't just Hulk, even though Thing would be a non factor on his own he makes it a more dangerous situation to brawl in. Thor also always holds back, at the end of the day I believe Thor wins this fairly handily as he's bloodlusted and they're not and Hulk is "average" via the op.

It's not an unreasonable conclusion...especially compared to others here, and at the end of the day it's just my opinion, I think you need to get over it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: One-shotted by Thor? All I remember from that fight is he was casually smacking around Rulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@eisenfauste: mjolnir flew through angir and seemingly killed him. Then he started beating on hulk.

As for smacking around hulk, all that amounted to was giving hulk a small bloody nose. Whilst thor used more or less all the energy he had left due to the injury he had beforehand and had to resort to a BFR.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one know the alternate timeline story where Hulk and Thing together tear off Thor's arm??

I agree though, unless Hulk and Thing are bloodlusted they don't stand much of a chance against a bloodlusted Thor...

BUT if Thor is bloodlusted against noble opponents he still WORTHY?? Think about it ;-)

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Anyone that needs bfr to stop seems pretty solid to me! :P

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers