• 133 results
Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nomar: true

( oh boy what is this guy saying, hes too smart for meh)

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Hulk is enough to stalemate Thor as it is

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing gets knocked out by the back of Thor's hammer as he attacks the Hulk. Thor than proceeds to one shot the Hulk as he is bloodlusted, the team don't have a chance.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor turns the Thing into a pile of rocks and then annihilates hulk.

Avatar image for khianrobinson123-456
khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: how does thor have better feats than the hulk? Hulk pulled planet sakaar back together after it had been torn apart by the red king. He single handedly defeated the avengers, the fantastic four, the X-Men, she-hulk, hulkbuster iron man, ares, doc samson, doctor Strange, spider man, spider woman and the sentry, while he was at full power. Thor would never be able to do these feats. I don't know what comic it was in but if you search `hulk crushes thors hammer` in google images then it will show you the page out of the comic where he did it. Also, no, thor hasn't faced stronger enemies than the hulk because no one has proven themselves to be stronger than the hulk.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor being bloodlusted hasn't helped him score a win against Hulk before it wont now. Hulk is too stronk for him unfortunately.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khianrobinson123-456:

Just so you know the scan of Hulk crushing Mjolnir is from when Hulk was dreaming, he has never actually done it.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thor cuz of bloodlust

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thor in the picture is Odinforce Thor, that Thor utterly curb stomps Hulk and Thing. If you are talking about worthy Thor with mjolnir but no odinforce then I would still say Thor wins but its a much more even matchup.

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: they are not always holding back aginst the hulk, the hulk has always been holding back his whole life, even in the world war hulk story line and when he is world breaker. He stated this in the heart of the monster story line and when he was in the dark dimension he noticed there were no people around so he cut loose for the first time and he ended up tearing the dark dimension apart out of pure rage. Hulk is the strongest being in the universe, when he fought zeus he was holding back, he was quite sad because he wanted his friends and family to be freed. If he was sad then that means he was at his weakest. If he was angry then he would have defeated zeus. I agree with you that the thing is nothing to the hulk but he can still beat thor any day of the week. Thor will not be holding back but neither will the hulk. He might start out average but hulk will quickely get angry and go world breaker. Once he is world breaker nothing can stop him.

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

coltron77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By coltron77

@khianrobinson123-456: The Hulk never crushs Thor's hammer in any comic, I did google it. I have never heard anything close to that, and there have been enough Hulk debates for that to be a staple scan of his strength, maybe you saw some fan art? Also, Zeus is a omnipotent sky father. He knows how strong Hulk is, and he also knew he could destroy him in an instant. Instead calmly says he is going to beat him to death. Also this is about average Hulk. Raging Hulk...well he is physically the strongest mortal, but the "god" Gods can just "be" stronger. Skyfather Omnipotence is one hell of a drug.

Thor takes this. Easily. If it was Hulk at his max and him and Thor were strictly brawling I would give it to Hulk. I have seen a lot of his feats and they are the best for strength period. But that is not the debate

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coltron77: nobody knows how strong the hulk IS because the hulk gets stronger and stronger. The beyonder himself said that the hulk's strength knows no finite end. Once again, hulk was not angry when he fought zeus. Zeus did not say he could destroy hulk in an instant, his wife did. Nobody knows that it is true, it probably isn't. In that comic zeus struck hulk with a load of his lightning and it didn't kill him, not even close. You would know that if you read the comic.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins under these conditions etc.

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khianrobinson123-456: Yes they were holding back, they didn't want to hurt their friend. A lot of characters have said things that were untrue about themselves, I have no doubt he has held back before but he is not constantly holding back, that's a totally baseless claim. How many times has he gotten angry and went to world breaker when fighting? Can he even just decide to get angry and go world breaker? Even if he can (which I doubt) he won't last long enough against a blood lusted Thor to get angry enough, Thor will not be holding back at all.

Go read a thing vs Thor thread, Thor outclasses thing in EVERY way, it's not much of a fight to be honest. Unless Thing raids Reeds workshop he will not beat Thor.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk alone can beat Thor, has beaten him in the past, even Rulk has beaten Thor who is Hulk equal, so the thing and Hulk together would easily take this

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk alone can beat Thor, has beaten him in the past, even Rulk has beaten Thor who is Hulk equal, so the thing and Hulk together would easily take this

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TravisTouchdown

Thor

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: Thor has also beaten hulk before so your whole argument just collapsed on itself.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he brawls with them he loses, if he fights with all his powers he stomps. Thing will be down in seconds, Hulks healing will allow him to tank for a bit.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is going to die after one millisecond and Hulk is gonna get his ass kicked after a decent fight.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will never understand why Hulk gets all this respect. Thor oneshots.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: And Hulk has beaten Thor before also, and to top it off Rulk who is Hulk equal beaten Thor also.

Hulk and thing win

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Bloodlusted Thor one-shots the Thing then takes the Hulk down because he won't be holding back.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor.

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: I am aware of that. They have both beaten each other before. Rulk has nothing to do with this thread, I don't care. Loeb force Rulk is a monster. Blood lusted Thor will not hold back at all, while hulk will be holding back, by the time hulk realizes Thor means business it will be too late, thing won't really matter.. If you're going to reply saying "no hulk beat Thor before so he wins" and then bring up the Rulk for no reason then don't bother replying. I know they have BOTH beat each other before, that doesn't not guarantee either the victory, Thor being blood lusted will increase his chances significantly, one mjolner throw can likely kill the thing, and could quite possibly KO the hulk, if not he can blast hulk with lightning bolts like Thor did to Thanos during infinity. (I think is when it happened)

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: And if Hulk get's angry he smashes Thor, even if Thor was bloodlusted, he is not dealing with the Hulk easily. Rulk dealt with Thor and Thor was ass hurt looking for revenge. And no, he cannot kill the thing with 1 throw while bloodlusted, this is not DBZ, this is marvel, where fodders can even manage against power houses.

Hulk is lazy with fights, he does smash and such, but never get's pissed off or anything. Like the fight with annulihulk, get's pushed back until he get's serious.

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: Thor killed Thing while thing was amped, I am positive he can kill Thing without an amp especially if Thor is blood lusted.

What does Rulk have to do with this again? It doesn't matter if he was stated to be equal to hulk, he's not in this fight so why do you keep talking about him?

IF he gets angry he could give Thor trouble, or possibly beat him. But with Thor being blood lusted I don't see that happening, Thor will be swinging for the fences and Thor will either KO hulk, or kill him, especially if it's Odin force Thor like the picture suggests it is.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@d3athstroke: because he's easily the number one brick in his tier when written properly.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coltron77: Oh man. Please stop wanking WWH. Yes he did all of that? So what? A bloodlusted Thor can accomplish all of that just as easily.

Both Thor and Hulk are constantly lowballed, but in my readings I find Thor to be superior by sheer number of abilities. I mean, he recently took on Galactus by himself. Bloodlusted Thor goes for the kill or BFRs lightyears away (as he did to Gorr who is more powerful than Hulk).

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: Bro it's power scaling obviously, that;s why Rulk is involved. Bloodlusted Thor would be deadly, and can beat Hulk, but if hulk is angry, then good bye, he will win.

No one is talking about Odin force Thor

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is a nonfactor here. It's just thor vs hulk and that debate isn't ending anytime soon.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: People like you aren't meant to understand and no he obviously doesn't one shot.

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: It's also called ABC logic, which never works...

That is exactly what I said, lol. Thor is bloodlusted, so he takes out hulk before Hulk gets angry. Even if hulk was fairly angry, Thor could still KO him.

And I saw someone say this was a picture of OF Thor (which it is) so yes, some one is talking about it. No info on Thor (other than blood lust) is given, so if it is , it's a stomp. I doubt it is meant to be OF Thor though, so Thor still wins, he will kill them both.

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: it is not a baseless claim, he said it in the comic himself, he has always been holding back, even as world breaker. I never said he can just decide to get angry and go world breaker, I don't even know why you said that. Thor will not be holding back but neither will the hulk, there is nothing thor can do that will actually knock out or kill the hulk. Hulk will just keep on fighting until thor is dead. I love thor but this is a fight he can't, and never has been able to win. Hulk and thing beat thor easily.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#88  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Hulk solos. Deal with it, Thor fans

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khianrobinson123-456: When fighting his friends yes, when rampaging and the avengers came to stop him, yeah probably, but they too were holding back. You keep bringing up WBH as if Hulk can regularly pull those feets off. WBH is not in this battle and hulk will not be that strong.

Thor faught for days without stopping, Thor will be able to keep fighting just as long as hulk before tiring, and he can take hulk out before hulk gets angry enough to damage him. Blood lusted Thor will win because he is blood lusted, and will not hold back even a little bit. Thor is much more versatile and has so many ways to put down hulk while hulk only has one.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos . Slowdinson is physically one of the weakest

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: hulk may not start out as strong as the world breaker but he is still stronger than thor, he can go world breaker whenever he wants, he showed this in the heart of the monster story line.Therefore, if he goes world breaker at the very start of the fight, like he did when he fought arm'cheddon, he will have the upper hand and he will smash thor, like he always does. Thor can't take out hulk before he gets angry enough to damage him, because as I said, he can go world breaker at the start of the fight. Hulk will not be holding back either and thor does not have a lot of ways to beat hulk. Thor has never shown feats that prove he can knock out or kill the hulk, let alone world breaker.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: People like you aren't meant to understand and no he obviously doesn't one shot.

Yes he does and don't reply to me again.

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Harbingerofmomz

@khianrobinson123-456: First you say he can't go world breaker whenever he wants, now you say he can? Which one is it?

Thor has a myriad of ways to defeat hulk, whether it's a physical fight, he could drain hulk of his radiation like he did to the presence while he was enraged, he could fly around and come at hulk at burring speeds, he could just pelt hulk with Mjolner, God blast.. Thor is way too versatile, adding bloodlust makes this a win for Thor. Also even if hulk can go world breaker (which he can't) he wouldn't, hes never done it since even though he's had some fairly good reason to lately in marvel, no reason he'd do it now. Thor is stronger than hulk before hulk gets angry, he also has flight, magic, and the ability to drain hulk, Thor will take it due to versatility and blood lust.

He's never shown feats that prove he can? He killed a sky father, that's leagues above hulk I have no doubt he can KO or kill the hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: No he doesn't not even close, lol yea sure i wont.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't the Thor pictured King Thor after he was revived with the Odin Force? Or maybe I'm mistaken but if that's him then he solo stomps.

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The thing is knocked out early leaving it to just thor vs hulk with thor defeating hulk

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Isn't the Thor pictured King Thor after he was revived with the Odin Force? Or maybe I'm mistaken but if that's him then he solo stomps.

yup, this is that Thor, that picture is from when Thor blitzed and owned Exremis Ironman, Odinforce Thor has already killed both Hulk and Thing solo, so this is really no contest