Thor vs Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Nomar

@80sBaby: What?! Everything you just said is wrong in terms of Marvel's stance. Did you even see the same movie as I did? It was clear Marvel was selling Hulk as the powerhouse of that film. That's not even up for debate. Half the movie is practically devoted to people just gasping at the thought of his capabilities. Second off within comics Hulk has beaten Sentry solo and Thor himself has stated that he could never defeat Hulk. Not to mention WB Hulk is a casual planet buster and is only limited by the fact that Hulk does not wish to hurt innocent people.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-hulk/5057/

Almost any version of Hulk would win in a contest of brute strength. However, if it is using all of their abilities than Thor would most likely win against every version of Hulk except World Breaker Hulk. And for all of you Hulk haters and Thor fanboys, I will prove to you that Hulk still stands a chance against Thor.

Again, I am not saying Hulk could defeat Thor, because I am pretty sure Thor is capable of KO'ing Hulk before he gets that mad, but if he doesn't than Hulk takes the win. He will get to angry and out of control that Thor and all his combined powers will do nothing to the Hulk.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#153  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Nomar:

Second off within comics Hulk has beaten Sentry

No he didn't. He stalemated a mentally weakened Sentry who was actually begging for Hulk to punch him in the face before really letting go. Sentry has better reaction time showings than Hulk and if he wanted, Hulk wouldn't be able to tag Reynolds. If Sentry wanted to actually beat Hulk, he could have. And don't tell me he "won" cause he had enough energy to Hulk back out, he did it after Miek stabbed Rick Jones which really pushed Banner over the edge so he was able Hulk back out.

Thor himself has stated that he could never defeat Hulk.

Which is funny cause Thor was injured and weakened and almost killed an amped Thing then proceeded to beat Hulk in that fight. Whether it was through BFR, he still won. And Thor has actually beaten Hulk before, faced better, beaten better and has plenty of attacks that could destroy Hulk.

Not to mention WB Hulk is a casual planet buster and is only limited by the fact that Hulk does not wish to hurt innocent people.

Not really either. It hasn't been established how many hits it would take for him to break a planet, we don't know how much effort he needs to do so. Whether it is 2 hits of max power or 10 hits, the feat he had when breaking the planet he had to do with Red She-Hulk. If it was casual then he would have done it on his own and effortlessly and wouldn't have had to go all out and need her help.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By a88378438

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: you are right,there has some thor fanboys and hate hulk

again,wbh>>wwh>>>normal hulk=thor in strength

still thor wins,but not because strength

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By a88378438
also,you still Deliberately ignored evidence
also,you still Deliberately ignored evidence

@czarny_samael666: what the hell...

a battle can't prove which charater who stronger,the battles need not just strength,is still need speed,skill and other power(thor has too many power)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love it when people say normal Hulk is stronger than Thor when he has 0 feats to prove it.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek :

We're talking about Savage Hulk, not WWHulk or WB Hulk ;-) And we're talking about strength. Beside Thor can do that:

Anti-Force at best is planet busting attack
Anti-Force at best is planet busting attack
  and end battle.
Even if You will take his hammer from him, he still will kill Hulk:
Thor killing Durok without Mjolnir
Thor killing Durok without Mjolnir

@a88378438 :
I agree that fight isn't always the best prove and that strength contests are much better. We're not argue about that here. 
Read this again:
@czarny_samael666 said:

I belive that we shouldn't count Hulk and Thor's strength contest, because Hulk's strength should grow in one hour. And this means that either he should win in the end or that he should lose at the beginning. Since none of this happened - Hulk's power set was changed for this one special battle, ergo it is PIS. 
Second thing is that IMO beside this,  Hulk did nothing that Thor couldn't, but Thor did things that Hulk never did. 
And if we look closer on battles with the same enemies, Namor, Bi-Beast and Abomination were a great enemies for Hulk, but they all get stomped (Namor and Abomination were one-shotted) by Thor. Beside Bi-Beast - both were punched, not attacked by Mjolnir.

Now You understand my point?
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By a88378438

@czarny_samael666: hulk strength should grow in one hour?where?scan has this?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159  Edited By Killemall

@majestic99 said:

What Thor destroyed was a planet.

No he did not, it was a lifeless rocks where BRB was, and to be a planet it has to revolve around a star can you show me a star anywhere in the picture? coz i have read the issue in question and i dont remember it either being named as a planet, nor does it size look anything like a planet, now was it revolving a star, so you tell me mate. :)

@czarny_samael666 said:

No, because Hulk was on his knees in LtB, Thor could finish the job (he said: "Yield, Hulk. The battle is over"), while Hulk wasn't able to do the same in Thor #385.
You can't say that just because Thor was hurt, Hulk won the battle. Just because someone in middle o battle laying on the ground doesn't mean anything, until in time he recovers You can put the final blow.
Thor could, Hulk couldn't.

Look at the context of the battle, its not like Hulk was actually KOed or unable to stand in the fight, why are you distorting what actually happened? Thor hits hulk 3 times and claims yeild the battle is over the better man has won, had hulk been completely unable to stand i would count that as a win for Thor thats not the case, hulk than refutes saying "No better, no stronger, Hulk is the strongest one there ever will be", also you want to argue agaist it, the writer herself said Hulk beat Thor because at that given moment Hulk was stronger. Am i saying Hulk: Let the battle being changes the score of Hulk vs Thor, no. What i am however saying is that issue is however cannon, although there are circumstances which makes this battle less effective my point was the story is cannon contrary to what you claimed against the other fellow

And how did Thor finish the job in LBT for that to be considered to be a win, also note that Thor hits hulk with his hammer not his hand. You want to prove strength feat he has to use his hand, his own powers than his hammer.

I dont see a Thor could or Hulk couldnt, apart from using his hammer Thor hasnt beaten hulk, and the one time Thor fought an actual hulk without his hammer he looked if far worse shape than Hulk, had black eyes etc while Hulk was fine. So you tell me how does any of these make him stronger than Hulk?

Oh, so You were talking about Avengers Assemble, not H:LtB? I know that it counts. Other thing that from what I know it happends after AvX,so I would like to wait for more info about it. Nonetheless, I don't see how it change anything, there wasn't a real battle between this two there.
And as You can see I doesn't have double standarts for Thor and Hulk, IMO H&S shouldn't count as much as H:LtB. If it does, it still doesn't change the real score because one is for Thor and one for Hulk.

No i was actually talking about Hulk: Let the battle begin, read what he said. A story is considered cannon unless it was been expressely said to be otherwise, there is absolutely no mention of the story being non cannon, not to mention we have the writer herself in the interview with newsrama the writer herself said i had the make the battle short and had to get the hulk to leave because she did not want to change the marvel history further.

What i have saying is since both Hulk: Let the battle being and Blood and Thunder are cannon they count, validity might be brought into question or labelled PIS but it still is cannon, both of them.

I see - no one can move hammer from the ground, so no one should be able to make Thor move it.
About that I can aslo say that for me Blue Marvel vs. Sentry is 1:1 (since Sentry was KOd in space) and BM vs. KH is also 1:1, since KH also had him on the ground

Defenders 10 ends in stalemate. ;) But this is something to discuss later, when we will have other things settled (objective feats, final score between them and fights with other enemies - I want to organise this, to come to some conclusiona, because in the beginning we couldn't make it at all. As I see we agree that it is 9:2 for Thor overall, with opened case about Heroes Reborn? )
Hard one, since for me it would rather be a Mindless Hulk. I've didn't read all Thor's appearances there. Not too mention, that this dimension still exists and it still has Thor and Hulk IIRC.

Well the way it was explained in Hulk Let the battle begin was the writer specifically wanted to exploit the loophole that since Thor = worth and Hulk = unworthy, Hulk or any other opponent could use the hammer as long as they are using thor's own hand. Had this been a one time thing i would have said ah! PIS but the same thing happened again. So yeah it doesnt make much sense but as far as marvel is concerned it can happen.

I do not understand what Blue Marvel , Sentry or King Hyperion has got anything whatsoever to do with this battle?

Stalemate with thor being in a worse shape than Hulk, that is why i am saying i have seen nothing to show Thor is stronger than hulk, had thor been stronger than hulk wouldnt you think Thor would have ended up in a better shape at the end of the battle?

I dont actually get the distinction from Hulk , savage hulk and mindless hulk. In the said battle Hulk was looking for Banner but was able to form rather complete sentence rather than just broken 3 syllable words. So put him at the state that you wish. But i do wanna point that before you try to explain what happened in Heroes Reborngod_spawnactually explained me last time that since it was a battle that did not take place in 616 universe (although it was 616 hulk and thor, since the last issue of the heroes reborn: the heroes return we see the entire avengers that appeared in the whole saga were teleported back to earth) is not considered cannon, but we agreed to disagree because i though it should count and he though it shouldnt.

Godhunter? Not Omega Flight? And no, I don't belive to Bill actually. I am not saying he can't, but I don't belive to gods in that area. For example Odin also isn't omnipotent.
Point is that we can't really say that in these battles Hulk's strength could raise, since a)they were much shorter (so we should bring other Hulk battles, that are longer than this one) and b)in other Hulk's fight (with other enemies) we could see that his strength goes up rapidly.
There is also other thing - I doubt that Thor would have to be in planetary level to be stronger than Hulk. I don't belive that WWHulk is planetary level acctually. Considering as a fact that Hulk's strength was boosted on Battlewrold, what Hulk even have to put against Thor lifting this island transformed by Graviton? Or leveling plateau in his contest with Hercules(I am still saying that it is planet level feat)? Or strength showed in Neutron Star accdient (I know it isn't planetary one)?
I see that we just strated to understand each other and talk about facts. ;P
Now we also can compare their strength on battles in which they used only strength:
Thor one-shotted Namor - Hulk never done that.
Thor one-shotted Abomination - Hulk was never able to repeat that.
Thor also fought with Bi-Beast and took him out fairly easily, but here he used Mjolnir. Yet, if I would have to make an opinion about this fights (2 in Thor 315-316), I would say that Thor is more durable and stronger than Hulk.
I can look for others, but I would like to know what Hulk can bring on the table too.

I have NOT read omega flight but while asked whether bill (and not thor) could bust a planet, Tom replied that the closest he has seen was Bill do so in Godhunther last issue where he busts a dying planet by putting a teleport rod and hitting it with sheer force. Even it looked like he wasnt sure if that should or should not count. Was it a clear planet busting feat on Omega Flight, do you have a scan (if not you can just explain to me what actually happened, coz if its clear i see no reason why it shouldnt count).

In which fight exactly has Hulk strength risenrapidly,could you show me a scan or explained a battle? I have never seen this.All i have seen is Hulk beating Abomination after a long fight because one tires while other grows stronger with anger, but then again Hulk has matched Abomination blow to blow right from the bat as well.

Thor does not have to be planetary level to be stronger than hulk but at least there has to be some hard and fast evidence for one to claim so because 14 fight show them equally match, the scan explicitly shows them equally matched and i do not agree any of that it is PIS.

Neutron Star isnt planetary level but if that is to be taken as a feat that would put thor above 100 trillion tons (assuming a normal neutron star, we have no clue how big the neutron star actually is and hence we cannot determine how heavy the pull would be), thats not the strength he is normally shown to be in. I mean if that is what Thor could do that he should have picked up Asgard with a pinkie.

Hulk lifting 150 billion tons of mountain, throwing castle dracula like a beach ball, lifting an entire island would totally match p to Thor lifting the island transformed by Graviton i would think. Leveling a plateau, hulk being able to destroy a rock twice the size of the earth should at the least compensate that despite him being propelled for that particular feat (else it would have been planet level) .

Also i do not think lifting feats shows who's stronger specially when u have battle being the said characters to determine it, else purely lifting feat wise Spiderman has matched (if not exceeded) black adam in that department, but if i now claim Spiderman is stronger than Black Adam no one would ever take me seriously :p

with his villains thats just ABC feats, no one has humiliated Terrax the way Sentry did, not even Silver Surfer so should i say Sentry > Silver Surfer.

King Thor that fought with Thing and Hulk < normal Thor who is bloodlusted, since he doesn't have one arm. I don't see why it is suprsing that Cap could harm him. Thor was almost finished by ealier battle with two giant heroes. So Thor would have at least one battle won again Savage Hulk and one against Professor Hulk. Point wasn't that Hulk never met him (it also wouldn't matter, because his strength isn't the same in all his appearances IMO) , but that Thor has that great strength feat. And what Hulk has to put himself on this level? Neutron Star PIS? Why? It isn't even a planet level feat, as it was calculated already in one thread. BTW, You're saying that holding back is always an excuse... But look at Thor in Blood and Thunder. Look at King Thor. Look what BRB has done. All these stories shows us guy who seems to be levels above Thor.

Based on what compelling evidence did you come up with the conclusion that King Thor < Thor? King thor had odin force in him, the entire damn odin force, i see no reason to believe him to be < Thor.

When did Thor win a battle against Savage Hulk or Prof Hulk in a pure H2H? Prof Hulk wasnt KOed although Thor was getting the better of him throughout the fight , and Hela actually stoped the fight before anyone was even close to being KOed. I have never seen Thor KO savage hulk with pure physical force, lightning yes pure physical force no.

Neutron Star isnt planetary level but if that is to be taken as a feat that would put thor above 100 trillion tons (assuming a normal neutron star, we have no clue how big the neutron star actually is and hence we cannot determine how heavy the pull would be), thats not the strength he is normally shown to be in. I mean if that is what Thor could do that he should have picked up Asgard with a pinkie.

Thats why i think neutron star feat is PIS.

Thor in Blood and thunder, he was going all out while both silver surfer and BRB were trying to stop him rather than beat him. King thor is NOT normal thor, its like me saying Thanos is durable look at HOTU or IG. What BRB has done has got nothing to do with Thor now is it? despite their hammer being identical they are not the same strength level and before you pull the whoever holds the hammer would have power of thor, both Odin and Bor held the hammer as well, so with hammer both Odin and Bor is exactly equal to Thor???????

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Killemall

@god_spawn said:

Thor himself has stated that he could never defeat Hulk.

Which is funny cause Thor was injured and weakened and almost killed an amped Thing then proceeded to beat Hulk in that fight. Whether it was through BFR, he still won. And Thor has actually beaten Hulk before, faced better, beaten better and has plenty of attacks that could destroy Hulk.

Thor never really admitted he couldnt defeat hulk, that was a sarcasm because Thor can and has beaten hulk in the past. Also why quote Thor out of context:

Thor: I cannot beat you you know, i never could.

Hulk (Nul):I knew

Thor: *spinning his hammer* DID yo now?

Doesnt that clearly show it was a sarcams? Here's the full scan.

Even to me it sounded like a sarcasm and i am a huge hulk fan.

No Caption Provided
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161  Edited By majestic99

@Killemall said:

No he did not, it was a lifeless rocks where BRB was, and to be a planet it has to revolve around a star can you show me a star anywhere in the picture? coz i have read the issue in question and i dont remember it either being named as a planet, nor does it size look anything like a planet, now was it revolving a star, so you tell me mate. :)

Planetoid.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Killemall

@majestic99 said:

Planetoid.

Planetoid, asteroid, a large ball of rock, pretty much the same thing aye! As a name was never given in the issue call it what u will.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By majestic99

@Killemall: I meant to say planetoid.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By a88378438

@Killemall: assuming a normal neutron star

no,not really,i know this scan,in scan this not a really NS,is even not PIS,just nothing

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By a88378438

old comic,thor can lift half of the earth weight,but this all just Hyperbole

JS creater superman comic:what the hell 100 galaxies pound...if this was really,the earth would be die
JS creater superman comic:what the hell 100 galaxies pound...if this was really,the earth would be die
mass galaxies weight?!why earth still Exist?
mass galaxies weight?!why earth still Exist?

because creater these story was by Jack Kirby,the JK was always love hyerbole

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By majestic99

bump

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#167  Edited By SoA
No Caption Provided
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By majestic99

@SoA said:

No Caption Provided

Stop trolling.

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would Thor be capable of stopping time in this fight?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By majestic99

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

Would Thor be capable of stopping time in this fight?

Time manipulation=

1. Slowing down time

2. Speeding up time

3. Stopping time

4. Youth leeching

5. Reality erasal

6. Time travel(to the past and future)

So yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99: Well if Time manipulation is involved than Thor would definitely win the fight against any Hulk IMO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99: The reason I asked is because I heard that Thor got the "time manipulation" power taken away from him at one point. When I was creating my list of Top 15 Most Powerful Superheroes, I had Thor damn near at the top due to his time manipulation powers but then someone made a comment saying Thor got that power taken away from him. So I'm guessing this battle is more of an "all out" powers. What I mean is Hulk and Thor at their strongest forms and not just them being in their "so called" "present" forms. If this is an all out battle with both of them at their full potential then this fight, without a doubt, goes to Thor because the Hulk obviously does not have any "divine" powers at all so how would he win?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By XiiX

Oh, thank god. Another Thor vs Hulk/Wonder Woman/Superman thread where Thor gets an uncharacteristic advantage. Anyway, Thor wins, because that's what was intended.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#174  Edited By SupremeHyperion

they would find a way to come up with a silly power that thor never had before but does now in order to defeat a character who is to strong for him (ie, shrinking someone down and locking them into another dimension against Hyperion)

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By majestic99

@SpawNgengiskhaN: It was taken away, but I gave it back to him.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#176  Edited By KainScion

@majestic99: when did thor have the ability to control time? know the issue?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99: Well if you gave that ability back to Thor in this fight then it is really not a question of who wins. Thor overkills Hulk with time manipulation.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By majestic99

@KainScion said:

@majestic99: when did thor have the ability to control time? know the issue?

Journey Into Mystery numbers: 85, 102, 110, and 122.

Thor numbers: 164, 282, 178, 198, and 199.

He could do all of the things I listed.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By majestic99

@XiiX said:

Oh, thank god. Another Thor vs Hulk/Wonder Woman/Superman thread where Thor gets an uncharacteristic advantage. Anyway, Thor wins, because that's what was intended.

1. Don't know what you're talking about.

2. It's not spite

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

@majestic99: Well if you gave that ability back to Thor in this fight then it is really not a question of who wins. Thor overkills Hulk with time manipulation.

Okay.

shaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By shaz

Thor wins this just throw mjolnir and spam lightning all daylong. Thor is much faster than hulk anyways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99: If you made a new thread with Thor not having his Time Manipulation powers against Hulk, that would be a better battle. Of course I'm sure that battle has been made so many times on this site that you would most likely just be repeating it.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By majestic99

@SpawNgengiskhaN:

It hasn't been done, I used the search function.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By XiiX

@majestic99: This match gives him an uncharacteristic advantage by mandating he's mastered the plethora of abilities he's exhibited over the years(no matter how scarcely).

As far as it "not being spite", you've basically made a match where the former has complete mastery over his superhuman strength(already comparable, or superior to his opponent's), energy absorption and projection, weather manipulation, dimensional transportation, time manipulation, and a freakin' god-blast(to name a few), and the latter is just.....really strong.

It's like making Silver Surfer vs Wolverine and claiming it's not a mismatch because you added the stipulation that "Wolverine has the same strength as Surfer".

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By majestic99

@XiiX said:

@majestic99: This match gives him an uncharacteristic advantage by mandating he's mastered the plethora of abilities he's exhibited over the years(no matter how scarcely).

As far as it "not being spite", you've basically made a match where the former has complete mastery over his superhuman strength(already comparable, or superior to his opponent's), energy absorption and projection, weather manipulation, dimensional transportation, time manipulation, and a freakin' god-blast(to name a few), and the latter is just.....really strong.

It's like making Silver Surfer vs Wolverine and claiming it's not a mismatch because you added the stipulation that "Wolverine has the same strength as Surfer".

Modern Thor still possesses the same powers as Classic Thor. Not any different from any other standard Thor thread.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By majestic99

@XiiX: And wolverine isn't as strong as Silver Surfer.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By XiiX

@majestic99 said:

@XiiX said:

Modern Thor still possesses the same powers as Classic Thor. Not any different from any other standard Thor thread.

His likelihood of using them is almost next to none though. He basically punches, throws/smashes his opponents his hammer, and shoots lightening bolts. But assuming he has mastery over said abilites(and by extension, is willing to use them), this is basically a superhumanley-strong weather/time/energy manipulator VS a guy that punches really hard. It's a mismatch.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By XiiX

@majestic99 said:

I never claimed he was. I stated that "giving Wolverine the same strength as Surfer, doesn't mean it's not a mismatch". In other words, opponents having similar strength is mitigated when one of them has about twelve different ways to beat the other.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By majestic99

@XiiX said:

@majestic99 said:

I never claimed he was. I stated that "giving Wolverine the same strength as Surfer, doesn't mean it's not a mismatch". In other words, opponents having similar strength is mitigated when one of them has about twelve different ways to beat the other.

Okay?

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By beyonder2012

savage hulk beat onslaught{no one on earth including thor was able to do this}hulk knocked thor out with his own hammer{he held thors hand closed while thor was holding the hammer}the savage hulk has also faced to different avengers teams while getting weaker{due to the separation with banner.he also closed the door to a nuclear core that thor and thing combined could not budge. http://marvel.wikia.com/Hulk_(Robert_Bruce_Banner) hulk takes it

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Skaddix

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

@majestic99: If you made a new thread with Thor not having his Time Manipulation powers against Hulk, that would be a better battle. Of course I'm sure that battle has been made so many times on this site that you would most likely just be repeating it.

Not sure he even needs time manipulation. Thor can move at Lightspeed, He should be moving around so fast the Hulk cannot even react.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By beyonder2012

hulk has had the speed to keep up with gladiator,sentry,silver surfer,and thor in combat.

Franklin_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Franklin_Hulk

@majestic99:

They fight too much and hulk wins like 75% of the time.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By majestic99

@Franklin_Hulk said:

@majestic99:

What fights are you referring too?

@Skaddix said:

Not sure he even needs time manipulation. Thor can move at Lightspeed, He should be moving around so fast the Hulk cannot even react.

Thor can move as faster than light speeds.

@beyonder2012 said:

hulk has had the speed to keep up with gladiator,sentry,silver surfer,and thor in combat.

Hulk has never fought Gladiator, and Hulk has never reacted to FTL attacks.

The reason he can said powerhouses is because said powerhouses have never tried to blitz Hulk.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Skaddix

@majestic99 said:

@Franklin_Hulk said:

@majestic99:

What fights are you referring too?

@Skaddix said:

Thor can move as faster than light speeds.

@beyonder2012 said:

Hulk has never fought Gladiator, and Hulk has never reacted to FTL attacks.

The reason he can said powerhouses is because said powerhouses have never tried to blitz Hulk.

Can he move faster then light in normal space or does he have to enter hyperspace because hyperspace is just for travel not combat speed.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By majestic99

@Skaddix:Thor can move at FTL speeds without entering hyperspace. Just like Superman has.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By throughmyeyez

Thor wins, people just stop arguing. Your puny Hulk ain't shit, lol

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Skaddix

@majestic99 said:

@Skaddix:Thor can move at FTL speeds without entering hyperspace. Just like Superman has.

Nice for him. Still Lightspeed or FTL it matters not Hulk cannot react anyway.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By boschePG

Hulk smash. Nuff said. Didnt anyone see the animated movie. All of Asgard feared Hulk. Thor may be able to do more things but what Hulk does, he does very well

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By supertank111

Hulk isn't fast enough to hit Thor, Thor keeps shocking him with lightning.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#200  Edited By Saren

@supertank111 said:

Hulk isn't fast enough to hit Thor,

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna be a major issue.