Thor vs Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By blackadamFTW

@majestic99: I never said that I thought it was a plot device. Classic feats are usually PIS, though.

Ricky_Gervais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Ricky_Gervais

Hulk wins mate, he is stronger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

I don't understand why people keep bringing up the fact that Thor was meant to be stronger than Hulk. This does not make him stronger, he was also intended to be smarter than Reed Richards but he isn't. Hulk has potentially unlimited strength, the battle would last a while but eventually Hulk would win.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jaywray

@majestic99 said:

1. What is jobbering?

2. Finally, someone other than me knows Thor was created to be stronger and more powerful than Hulk.

Jobbering is like PIS or WIS, basically it's a character that commonly loses to other characters it logically shouldn't, at all or when they have the abilities to win but don't use them.

Ala Thor occasionally will go fist to fist with Hulk when he could simply beat his ass down with his hammer.

2. Ikr?

@guttridgeb said:

I don't understand why people keep bringing up the fact that Thor was meant to be stronger than Hulk. This does not make him stronger, he was also intended to be smarter than Reed Richards but he isn't. Hulk has potentially unlimited strength, the battle would last a while but eventually Hulk would win.

He wasn't intended to be smarter than Reed.

Secondly, he doesn't, sorry, but that whole thing is just utter bs, the worst hulk has ever been was WWH (that entire arc was ridiculously silly though), and seriously, what way possible could they make him even more angry. Simple. They couldn't and there for he doesn't have potentially unlimited strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaywray said:

@guttridgeb said:

He wasn't intended to be smarter than Reed.

Secondly, he doesn't, sorry, but that whole thing is just utter bs, the worst hulk has ever been was WWH (that entire arc was ridiculously silly though), and seriously, what way possible could they make him even more angry. Simple. They couldn't and there for he doesn't have potentially unlimited strength.

He was intended to be smarter than Reed in a "wise, godly way".

Secondly he has been described as having unlimited power by various people in the Marvel universe and by the creators. Therefore he does have unlimited potential

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001

said:

So long as Thor doesn't job, Thor curbstomps.

This

@majestic99 said:

@terry2012 said:

What can savage Hulk do?

He's stronger than Thor. And tough enough to withstand Thor's attacks.

Explain him being stronger than Thor?

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jaywray

@guttridgeb said:

Secondly he has been described as having unlimited power by various people in the Marvel universe and by the creators. Therefore he does have unlimited potential

In a wise godly way he is smarter than reed lol.

Secondly - Writers are idiots, they use hyperbole like that all the time.

His strength may have the ability to be infinite but anger doesn't. There for he isn't unlimited, end of story.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By terry2012

@jeanroygrant: How is it you replying to me instead of who you was referring to.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Still Thor.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By _Black

Thor.

Avatar image for terminator_forever
TERMINATOR_FOREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk will die if you throw him in the sun... I heard even World Breaker Hulk would die in the sun.

Thor could just teleport Hulk into the sun.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jeanroygrant

@terry2012 said:

@jeanroygrant: How is it you replying to me instead of who you was referring to.

Because i qouted you guy...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By terry2012

@jeanroygrant: Ok

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99 said:

@terry2012 said:

What can savage Hulk do?

He's stronger than Thor. And tough enough to withstand Thor's attacks.

No.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaywray said:

@guttridgeb said:

In a wise godly way he is smarter than reed lol.

Secondly - Writers are idiots, they use hyperbole like that all the time.

His strength may have the ability to be infinite but anger doesn't. There for he isn't unlimited, end of story.

If he was smarter than Reed in any way he would have to have higher than a 2 for intelligence on his power grid

People have been describing Hulk as having unlimited power for decades, if it was out of his power set someone higher up would have noticed and told the writers to stop.

Also I'm a bit of a grammar nazi and its beginning to irritate me how you say "there for" instead of "therefore"

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jaywray

@guttridgeb said:

If he was smarter than Reed in any way he would have to have higher than a 2 for intelligence on his power grid
People have been describing Hulk as having unlimited power for decades, if it was out of his power set someone higher up would have noticed and told the writers to stop.
Also I'm a bit of a grammar nazi and its beginning to irritate me how you say "there for" instead of "therefore"

In a wise and godly way he's a lot smarter than Reed, Reed doesn't know 1/10 the shit about the gods and their power that Thor does, either way he was never created to be smarter than Reed, go ahead and show the statement if that's the case.

Just because they've been describing him doesn't mean they're right or even literal speaking, it's hyperbole or stupidity, you can't become infinitely angry it's impossible, so he can't have limitless power end of story.

Also I don't really care lol your logic is irritating when writers have been known to screw up so much we have a god damn term it "WIS" there difference is Thor has better strength feats than Hulk does and Hulk on the other hand has a ridiculous WWH arc where he still isn't above Thor.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67  Edited By majestic99

@blackadamFTW said:

@majestic99: I never said that I thought it was a plot device. Classic feats are usually PIS, though.

That's probably why his feats are considered ridiculous as PC Hal.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By czarny_samael666

Wasn't this battle already with the same OP?  Really? I am suprised as well.

Besides...  How Hulk can survive Anti-Force blast, that KOd Mangog, killed Durok and Fenris (this one by BRB) and is able to stun Thanos with planet busting level attack if he can't survive a thunder on the back?

Anti-Force at best is planet busting attack
Anti-Force at best is planet busting attack
BTW Thor can do the same without Mjolnir (that is how he killed Durok).
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jayfournines

Thor wins unless he tries slugging it out with Hulk, a bloodlusted Hulk's strength would be ridiculous since he'd be getting angrier and angrier. Thor would need to fight it out using his other considerable abilities since green guy's healing factor is ridiculous enough to withstand almost everything....so...yeah, Thor

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By 80sBaby

Thor wins against Savage Hulk.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By chiq

Thor

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By a88378438

hulk was thor strength level,thor not stronger than him,just too many power for him

so,thorwins

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins unless he fights dumb and tries beating Hulk by trading punching blows.Thors full array of powers in his arsenal are too much for Hulk,even WWHulk,Thor can pull off planet destroying attacks,Hulk won't survive that.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Fifthchild

@jaywray said:

@majestic99: Cheers wasn't sure if you meant in just a battle or an actual feat of strength, although it is well known that Thor jobbers like mad when he's facing Hulk, after all, he was specifically made to be stronger than hulk and has better feats lol.

In no way does Thor have better strength feats than Hulk. Not even close. The vast majority of feats that you will find in the strength section of a Thor Respect Thread wouldn't make the B list of Hulk's. And he wasn't made to be stronger than Hulk either.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Fifthchild said:

@jaywray said:

@majestic99: Cheers wasn't sure if you meant in just a battle or an actual feat of strength, although it is well known that Thor jobbers like mad when he's facing Hulk, after all, he was specifically made to be stronger than hulk and has better feats lol.

In no way does Thor have better strength feats than Hulk. Not even close. The vast majority of feats that you will find in the strength section of a Thor Respect Thread wouldn't make the B list of Hulk's. And he wasn't made to be stronger than Hulk either.

1.Scans?
2.Stan Lee made him to be stronger than Hulk.
Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Fifthchild

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Fifthchild said:

@jaywray said:

1.Scans?

The NEW Incredible Hulk Capability Thread (Update 9/05/2011)

Revamped Thor Respect Thread!

No he didn't. Its an idea commonly promoted by Thor fans based on a few quotes of Stan's taken out of context. When you look at what Stan was actually saying and apply a little common sense rather than trying to score points on he battleboard it becomes pretty obvious that this is not what he meant. Lifted from a post on another board:

"...How do you make someone stronger than the strongest person? It finally came to me: Don't make him human — make him a god..."
This has been commonly interpreted as Stan deciding that he found a way to come up with a guy stronger than the strongest "human" character. However consider this expanded discussion from "Origins of Marvel Comics", by Stan Lee:
On the origins of the Hulk:
"I had pretty much decided to let our second Marvel-style magazine feature someone with superhuman strength. But there had been, and still were, many such characters at that time, with National Comics' Superman as the first that comes to mind. Certainly, there would be nothing terribly original about someone who had the strength of Superman. But that's where the fun came in. It would be my job to take a cliche' concept and make it seem new and fresh, exciting and relevant."
On the creation of Thor:
"Look at it this way: Suppose you had a newly created stable of superstars which consisted of a teenager who could burst into flame and fly through the air, a stretchable scientist with skin like Silly Putty, his ofttimes invisible lady love, and a multimuscled misfit with lumpy orange skin-to say nothing of a wall -crawling Wunderkind and a jolly green giant-what in the name of comicdom assembled would you do for an encore? Sure, we were always striving for variety, but now it was getting ridiculous."
He continues two paragraphs down:
"But what was left to invent? Who could be stronger than The Hulk? Who could be smarter than Mr Fantastic? We already had a kid who could fly, one who could walk on walls and ceilings, and a female who could fade away whenever danger threatened-or whenever the artist ran out of ink. As you can see, we were hooked on superlatives at that time, always trying to come up with characters who were bigger, better, stronger. However, we had painted ourselves into a corner. The only one who could top the heroes we already had would Super-God, but I didn't think the world was quite ready for that concept just yet. So, it was back to the ol' drawing board."
I think these comments give a different interpretation of the oft-quoted "how do you make someone stronger than the Hulk" dilemma. Does anyone really believe that Thor is or was intended to be smarter than Reed Richards? Does it seem like thats what Stan is saying that was his intention when he created Thor? Or is he saying that the driving idea behind making a superhero who was a God was about making him stand out as someone unique in a world populated by characters who had already claimed the title of the strongest, the smartest etc. This makes Thor unique and doesnt impinge on what made these other characters special. It also seems to match up pretty well with what he actually wrote as Jonothanos points out.
As you can see from his discussion about the Hulk his primary concern when introducing new characters to the Marvel Universe seemed to be focussed on making them "seem new and fresh". Thor being an actual God accomplished this whereas making him the strongest or smartest guy at the expense of an already established character would not.
Quotes are from http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?p=12084758
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Fifthchild said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Fifthchild said:

@jaywray said:

1.Scans?

No he didn't. Its an idea commonly promoted by Thor fans based on a few quotes of Stan's taken out of context. When you look at what Stan was actually saying and apply a little common sense rather than trying to score points on he battleboard it becomes pretty obvious that this is not what he meant. Lifted from a post on another board:

"...How do you make someone stronger than the strongest person? It finally came to me: Don't make him human — make him a god..."
This has been commonly interpreted as Stan deciding that he found a way to come up with a guy stronger than the strongest "human" character. However consider this expanded discussion from "Origins of Marvel Comics", by Stan Lee:
"I had pretty much decided to let our second Marvel-style magazine feature someone with superhuman strength. But there had been, and still were, many such characters at that time, with National Comics' Superman as the first that comes to mind. Certainly, there would be nothing terribly original about someone who had the strength of Superman. But that's where the fun came in. It would be my job to take a cliche' concept and make it seem new and fresh, exciting and relevant."
On the creation of Thor:
"Look at it this way: Suppose you had a newly created stable of superstars which consisted of a teenager who could burst into flame and fly through the air, a stretchable scientist with skin like Silly Putty, his ofttimes invisible lady love, and a multimuscled misfit with lumpy orange skin-to say nothing of a wall -crawling Wunderkind and a jolly green giant-what in the name of comicdom assembled would you do for an encore? Sure, we were always striving for variety, but now it was getting ridiculous."
"But what was left to invent? Who could be stronger than The Hulk? Who could be smarter than Mr Fantastic? We already had a kid who could fly, one who could walk on walls and ceilings, and a female who could fade away whenever danger threatened-or whenever the artist ran out of ink. As you can see, we were hooked on superlatives at that time, always trying to come up with characters who were bigger, better, stronger. However, we had painted ourselves into a corner. The only one who could top the heroes we already had would Super-God, but I didn't think the world was quite ready for that concept just yet. So, it was back to the ol' drawing board."
I think these comments give a different interpretation of the oft-quoted "how do you make someone stronger than the Hulk" dilemma. Does anyone really believe that Thor is or was intended to be smarter than Reed Richards? Does it seem like thats what Stan is saying that was his intention when he created Thor? Or is he saying that the driving idea behind making a superhero who was a God was about making him stand out as someone unique in a world populated by characters who had already claimed the title of the strongest, the smartest etc. This makes Thor unique and doesnt impinge on what made these other characters special. It also seems to match up pretty well with what he actually wrote as Jonothanos points out.
As you can see from his discussion about the Hulk his primary concern when introducing new characters to the Marvel Universe seemed to be focussed on making them "seem new and fresh". Thor being an actual God accomplished this whereas making him the strongest or smartest guy at the expense of an already established character would not.
1.I don't have an account there.
2.And? This doesn't change anything. BTW Thor has greater understanding of universe than Richards, not that it matters, butyeah - Lee made Thor to be greater than Hulk. And he is in every way. WB Hulk is first Hulk that would really win with Thor in brawl. But if Thor would use his powers (even without Mjolnir) wisely - he still would win even with that Hulk.
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Fifthchild said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Fifthchild said:

@jaywray said:

1.Scans?

On the creation of Thor:
1.I don't have an account there. 2.And? This doesn't change anything. BTW Thor has greater understanding of universe than Richards, not that it matters, butyeah - Lee made Thor to be greater than Hulk. And he is in every way. WB Hulk is first Hulk that would really win with Thor in brawl. But if Thor would use his powers (even without Mjolnir) wisely - he still would win even with that Hulk.

Like i said.. What if Thor teleported Hulk into the sun?

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By a88378438

WWHulk stronger than thor,normal hulk as strong as hulk

just don;t say "thor stronger than hulk"ok?

thor wins

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@a88378438 said:

thor wins

Yeah but, take world breaker hulk even for example.

Thor can still fly, has magic and could teleport Hulk into the sun.

Only thing impressive about the hulk is his strength, healing factor and durability... Thor has shown as i listed off to have better feats than the hulk and thats any version of the hulk.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By a88378438

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@a88378438 said:

thor wins

Only thing impressive about the hulk is his strength, healing factor and durability... Thor has shown as i listed off to have better feats than the hulk and thats any version of the hulk.

thor still wins

but wwh stronger than him,the world breaker hulk even stronger than superman,he one pound destroy a planet with easily

a normal hulk was as strong as thor,sorry

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ximpossibrux

What is with all these Hulk threads??????

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@a88378438 said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@a88378438 said:

thor wins

thor still wins

but wwh stronger than him,the world breaker hulk even stronger than superman,he one pound destroy a planet with easily

a normal hulk was as strong as thor,sorry

Ah ok got ya.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Blacklightning13

Thor. He can match his strength and out do him in everything else (except healing). He could go toe to toe with him and win. But if he fights smart he can fly up and hit him with winds of a thousand worlds, a storm big enough to cover a planet, lightning strikes or even with a Godblast if he wants to get it done quickly.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By a88378438

@Blacklightning13 said:

Thor. He can match his strength and out do him in everything else (except healing). He could go toe to toe with him and win. But if he fights smart he can fly up and hit him with winds of a thousand worlds, a storm big enough to cover a planet, lightning strikes or even with a Godblast if he wants to get it done quickly.

thor wins not because his strength.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By czarny_samael666
@a88378438 said:

thor wins

In strength:
Hulk < WWHulk < Thor = WB Hulk
In durability:
Hulk = Thor < WWHulk < WB Hulk
Overall:
Hulk < WWHulk </= Thor < WB Hulk

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

Hulk will die, but Thor doesn't have to do that win. He wins - I don't have any doubts for that. 
Point is that Thor even without his other pwoers and Mjolnir still wouldn't lose to Hulk. They fought three times in this way. Thor won two and once was draw (Hulk said that he isn't angry anymore and he run away).
Thor fought with Mindless Hulk, who in theory is most powerfull version of Hulk and still Hulk couldn't take Thor out. 
Hulk never KOd Thor, current apperance in Avengers Assembel is PIS since Hulk was able to use Mjolnir against Thor. 

Thor already KOd Hulk by thunder and by BFR. He also KOd Nul, who had help from Angrir (Angrir >>> Red Hulk).
BTW Rulk is stronger than savage Hulk and he was stomped by Thor, when PIS like using Mjolnir against Thor wasn't placed in story.
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@czarny_samael666 said:

@a88378438 said:

thor wins

In strength:
In durability:
Overall:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

Hulk will die, but Thor doesn't have to do that win. He wins - I don't have any doubts for that. Point is that Thor even without his other pwoers and Mjolnir still wouldn't lose to Hulk. They fought three times in this way. Thor won two and once was draw (Hulk said that he isn't angry anymore and he run away). Thor fought with Mindless Hulk, who in theory is most powerfull version of Hulk and still Hulk couldn't take Thor out. Hulk never KOd Thor, current apperance in Avengers Assembel is PIS since Hulk was able to use Mjolnir against Thor. Thor already KOd Hulk by thunder and by BFR. He also KOd Nul, who had help from Angrir (Angrir >>> Red Hulk). BTW Rulk is stronger than savage Hulk and he was stomped by Thor, when PIS like using Mjolnir against Thor wasn't placed in story.

I've never read that, but i believe it.

I always thought thor had too many powers over hulk kinda like superman does.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#88  Edited By Saren

@CitizenBane said:

Thor though it's hard to say with all the jobbing he does these days.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By a88378438

@czarny_samael666: In strength:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

wrong

hulk as strong as thor,WWH stronger than him

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By a88378438

@czarny_samael666: are you crazy?

Thor = WB Hulk in strength?????the world breaker hulk can easily destroy a planet with one pound,could you tell me thor can do this??even superman can't do that

thor no feats can prove he can do that,also,nomal hulk was as strong him,the comic show us

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By czarny_samael666
@a88378438 said:

No Caption Provided

wrong

hulk as strong as thor,WWH stronger than him

Your scans were in wrong order, but look on the end of battle - Hulk run away, not Thor. Thor was mad at himself, that he risked lifes of these people.  And should I mention, that Hulk in this comic already losed to Thor who was using Mjolnir?
And this is draw. 
Here Thor won:
Bloodlusted-weakned Thor vs. Hulk and Thing part 1
Bloodlusted-weakned Thor vs. Hulk and Thing part 1
Bloodlusted-weakned Thor vs. Hulk and Thing part 2
Bloodlusted-weakned Thor vs. Hulk and Thing part 2

What feats does WWHulk have to say that he is above Thor?

And aboutplanet level strength:
Thor overpowered Midgard Serpent, who was planet buster at the moment. 
And here You have another example of that:
Herc and Thor perfectly equal in strength
Herc and Thor perfectly equal in strength
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

Awesome scans!!! I'll save those and check em out. the ones of thor and hulk i've seen those.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By a88378438
did you know that?
did you know that?
where has planet in scan?Please tell me where
where has planet in scan?Please tell me where

@czarny_samael666: that not normal thor,who was Strengthen replaces Odin

well well,look thor feats
well well,look thor feats
Their strength is equal
Their strength is equal

did need me scan this to you?

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By a88378438
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hulk beat thor:

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@a88378438 said:

thor wins

In strength:
In durability:
Overall:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

Hulk will die, but Thor doesn't have to do that win. He wins - I don't have any doubts for that. Point is that Thor even without his other pwoers and Mjolnir still wouldn't lose to Hulk. They fought three times in this way. Thor won two and once was draw (Hulk said that he isn't angry anymore and he run away). Thor fought with Mindless Hulk, who in theory is most powerfull version of Hulk and still Hulk couldn't take Thor out. Hulk never KOd Thor, current apperance in Avengers Assembel is PIS since Hulk was able to use Mjolnir against Thor. Thor already KOd Hulk by thunder and by BFR. He also KOd Nul, who had help from Angrir (Angrir >>> Red Hulk). BTW Rulk is stronger than savage Hulk and he was stomped by Thor, when PIS like using Mjolnir against Thor wasn't placed in story.

All three battles when Thor wasn't using Mjolnir are laredy here ;)
   But here You have something what Thor can do with Mjolnir:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thor easily beat Hulk and Hulk knew that he doesn't have a chance with Thor using Mjolnir. As You can see, Thor wasn't using ANY of his powers against Hulk.
And here Thor used one:
Thor winning with Hulk part 1
Thor winning with Hulk part 2
Thor winning with Hulk part 3
Thor is almost never using full strength against Hulk, since he consider Hulk as a man with problems, not true enemy. But if he want, he can put him down that easily. 

Now, I am not person who really belive that fights between characters tells us full truth about them. So maybe fights with enemies that defeated Savage Hulk in the past?

Against Rulk:
Two different fights against Abomination from Thor #178 (in second, Thor came back in time and as You can see he has taken out unprepered Abomination with one, single punch): 

I don't see how Savage Hulk is really in Thor's league of strength and durability. WWHulk - ok. 
I can even admitt that WB Hulk is stronger and more durable. It is close, but I can admitt that one. But Savage Hulk isn't as strong as Thor.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

In strength:
In durability:
Overall:

Based on what compelling evidence did you come up with that?? When the comics clearly shows Thor and normal hulk stalemating in terms of strength for about an hour, what makes you think Thor is stronger?

In terms of durability, marvel has gone outright to say Hulk is more durable. Hulk currently has 7 in durability Thor has 6 and that from the lastest bio Avengers roll call, you wanna see the scan?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By czarny_samael666
@a88378438 :
And? Look closely on narrator's indications about Thor strength contest with Herc. 
And what about Midgard Serpent? He was planet buster. As was PG Drax who still lost to bloodlusted Thor. 
 @a88378438 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hulk beat thor:

1.Non canon. Hulk can't use Mjolnir. BTW, how is it even a great example of Hulk's power, if Thor was showing his mercy to Hulk in that comic? Hulk was already down. Bloodlusted Thor would never allow him to stand up. 
In second fight Hulk lost.
IDK which one is the third fight. 
2.You've didn't answer to my post. Hulk stalemated with Thor in Your scans. In mine - he lost. Twice. 
3.Hulk "beat" Thor once, when he burried him in comic in which he lost twice in normal battles. Thor also buried Hulk in the past, so it isn't something special.  

Thor always is merciful to Hulk, he often has him on the ropes, but don't really want to kill or hurt him, so Hulk can stand up and still fight.

And this shouldn't really matter, since Thor can take Hulk's enemies easily, while Hulk never defeated Surfer or Drax.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By a88378438

@czarny_samael666 said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@a88378438 said:

thor wins

In strength:
In durability:
Overall:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

All three battles when Thor wasn't using Mjolnir are laredy here ;)
But here You have something what Thor can do with Mjolnir:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thor easily beat Hulk and Hulk knew that he doesn't have a chance with Thor using Mjolnir. As You can see, Thor wasn't using ANY of his powers against Hulk.
And here Thor used one:
Thor is almost never using full strength against Hulk, since he consider Hulk as a man with problems, not true enemy. But if he want, he can put him down that easily.

Now, I am not person who really belive that fights between characters tells us full truth about them. So maybe fights with enemies that defeated Savage Hulk in the past?

Against Rulk:
Two different fights against Abomination from Thor #178 (in second, Thor came back in time and as You can see he has taken out unprepered Abomination with one, single punch):

I don't see how Savage Hulk is really in Thor's league of strength and durability. WWHulk - ok. I can even admitt that WB Hulk is stronger and more durable. It is close, but I can admitt that one. But Savage Hulk isn't as strong as Thor.

is you Deliberately ignored?thor+Mjolnir beat hulk/hurt is not mean thor stronger than hulk,use Weapons to fight Hulk can prove what?next page,when thor no mjolnir,hulk easily beat him

red-hulk just PIS, he also defeated thor once

Their strength is equal
Their strength is equal
“ Powerful”thor feat,one clear feat
“ Powerful”thor feat,one clear feat

don't Pretending not to see

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5