This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised this hasn't been done.

Thor(mastered all the abilities he's displayed over the years) NO Odin Force or Rune Magic!!

vs

Hulk(Savage)

Both bloodlusted, win by death, takes place in an unpopulated New York City at day time. Win by death. No bfr or time manipulation allowed.

#2 Posted by Saren (25122 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor though it's hard to say with all the jobbing he does these days.

Moderator
#3 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

So long as Thor doesn't job, Thor curbstomps.

#4 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

So long as Thor doesn't job, Thor curbstomps.

What is jobbing? And I disagree based on their past fights.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

So long as Thor doesn't job, Thor curbstomps.

What is jobbing? And I disagree based on their past fights.

Losing to someone weaker than you.

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Do you mean in general, due to PIS, what?

Like how Wolverine could go toe to toe with Thor?

#7 Posted by terry2012 (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

What can savage Hulk do?

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

What can savage Hulk do?

He's stronger than Thor. And tough enough to withstand Thor's attacks.

#9 Posted by terry2012 (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Ok. But is he smart?

#10 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@majestic99: Ok. But is he smart?

Smart enough to go toe to toe with Thor on several occasions.

#11 Edited by jaywray (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@terry2012 said:

What can savage Hulk do?

He's stronger than Thor.

that's quite unfounded.^

#12 Posted by terry2012 (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99:

Okay than there my answer. Hulk

#13 Posted by terry2012 (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray: Why

#14 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray said:

that's quite unfounded.^

I guess it's wrong. Thor has stalemated Hulk's strength for an entire hour, showing they're at least equal in strength.

#15 Posted by Saren (25122 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@terry2012 said:

@majestic99: Ok. But is he smart?

Smart enough to go toe to toe with Thor on several occasions.

Because that requires some prodigious level of intellect? I have a newfound respect for Ulik.

Moderator
#16 Posted by jaywray (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Because Thor has better strength showings than hulk.

@majestic99: I agree they could be close but I still think since you said it's a Thor who has mastered all his abilities he's not jobbing, So I'm going with Thor.

When you say they stalemated, in what way? I know they've fought for a good while but what showing of strength did they stalemate in?

#17 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

We haven't seen a Savage Hulk for a decent amount of time now. It's always been consistently a similar incarnation to the Green Scar.

I'd say Thor edges out the win to his far greater array of powers and lack of restrictions in this bout.

Moderator
#19 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray: Read my above comment, thor stalemated Hulk's strength for an entire hour.

#20 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Because that requires some prodigious level of intellect? I have a newfound respect for Ulik.

.....Ulik?

#21 Posted by terry2012 (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray: Ok

#22 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't know what to think. Every time I've seen them fight, Hulk has always beaten him. Yet I'm sure there have been plenty of times in the last like forty something years it's been the other way around. It's to my understanding that Thor cannot beat Hulk in brute force alone, but considering he has speed, intelligence, fighting ability, and pretty much everything else on his side I'm sure he COULD beat him, but I would think it would have to be quickly since Hulk's strength and durability just keep going up and up.

#23 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins he is more powerful

#24 Posted by Omniversal_Warper (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#25 Posted by Saren (25122 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

Every time I've seen them fight, Hulk has always beaten him.

How many times have you seen them fight?

Moderator
#26 Posted by jaywray (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Cheers wasn't sure if you meant in just a battle or an actual feat of strength, although it is well known that Thor jobbers like mad when he's facing Hulk, after all, he was specifically made to be stronger than hulk and has better feats lol.

But still in a fight Thor simply has more skills to use which will give him the win.

#27 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with mastery of all his plot device powers would destroy Hulk, unless you want this to remain in character, in which case he is content to brawl with Hulk and it makes little difference.

#28 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

thor easily

#29 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easy

#30 Edited by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Considering you ignored my entire message except for that one part, I think you're trying to pick a fight with me.

Also, even if it doesn't count, whenever they fight in the movies and cartoons, Hulk wastes him. Plus, didn't they kick Hulk out of the Avengers because they couldn't control him?

#31 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18813 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, but it's tough fight, i'm not even sure, if thor can KO hulk in time he can win, if the fight goes on long enough then hulk would beat him, this is not a curbstomp , not for thor or the hulk, anyone who thinks that it is, than their delusional

#32 Posted by Saren (25122 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

@CitizenBane: Considering you ignored my entire message except for that one part, I think you're trying to pick a fight with me.

Also, even if it doesn't count, whenever they fight in the movies and cartoons, Hulk wastes him. Plus, didn't they kick Hulk out of the Avengers because they couldn't control him?

Because the rest of your comment is based on that single line. You say Thor cannot beat Hulk with brute strength, and your reasoning for said statement is that in every fight between the two you have seen, Hulk has won. So I'm wondering how many of their fights you've seen, because I like to consider myself the expert on the history of the Hulk/Thor fights.

Movies and cartoons are not canon. Kicking Hulk out of the Avengers is hardly relevant.

Moderator
#33 Posted by Fanatic (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would fry the hulk and this has been done several times hasnt it? why make a new one...LOL

#34 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always been to the opinion that if Thor fights with his abilities, he can take Hulk quite comfortably in a fight.

If Thor fights Hulk and plays Hulk's game (doesn't use any abilities Hulk can't do, reduces his combat to brawling) Hulk will win.

#35 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18813 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/09/hulk-vs-thor.html

this should clear things up, thor has shown a limit, he neede beta ray bill's help to hold up asgard, hulk has yet not shown a limit to his brute strength , if thor can KO hulk in time he can win, if the fight goes on long enough then hulk would beat him.

#36 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: My bad then, sorry for over reacting

#37 Posted by Saren (25122 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@CitizenBane: http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/09/hulk-vs-thor.html

this should clear things up, thor has shown a limit, he neede beta ray bill's help to hold up asgard, hulk has yet not shown a limit to his brute strength , if thor can KO hulk in time he can win, if the fight goes on long enough then hulk would beat him.

I've read every Hulk/Thor fight ever published. I am in no need of clarification.

Moderator
#38 Posted by Saren (25122 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#39 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18813 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: i've seen the post, do you believe thor could beat hulk

#40 Posted by Saren (25122 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: If you've read the post you'd know that I made my thoughts on that clear already.

Moderator
#41 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18813 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: i don't always go a round and read everyone comment , but form you statement now i'm sure you a thor supporter

#42 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

If thor has mastered energy absorbtion can't he just absorb all the chemical and kinetic and heat energy from Hulks body?

#43 Posted by TERMINATOR_FANATIC (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has to many abilities and better feats over the Hulk. Only thing impressive about Hulk is his durability, healing and speed... Thor is a Thunder God who can teleport, fly and has magic. since thor can fly how can hulk get ahold of him or do anything? He can't.

Thor Stomps!!!

#44 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Thor though it's hard to say with all the jobbing he does these days.

#45 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18813 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????

#46 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: What does it mean to wield a plot device for a weapon?

#47 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray said:

@majestic99: Cheers wasn't sure if you meant in just a battle or an actual feat of strength, although it is well known that Thor jobbers like mad when he's facing Hulk, after all, he was specifically made to be stronger than hulk and has better feats lol.

But still in a fight Thor simply has more skills to use which will give him the win.

1. What is jobbering?

2. Finally, someone other than me knows Thor was created to be stronger and more powerful than Hulk.

#48 Posted by Z3RO180 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: iagree with you thor can take this.also there are far to many hulks.

#49 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@blackadamFTW: What does it mean to wield a plot device for a weapon?

It basically means that Mjolnir can do anything the writer wants it to.

#50 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@majestic99: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????

I asked what does it mean to wield a plot device for a weapon, because I've been hearing that alot about Classic Thor.

Here's my answer:

@blackadamFTW said:

It basically means that Mjolnir can do anything the writer wants it to.

Are you saying that classic thor's feats are PIS?