#353  Edited By GhostRavage
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I can't take Hulk vs Thor fights seriously 99% of the time.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#355  Edited By Eisenfauste

@ghostravage: Bang? The only scan I could find of Thor hitting a hulk lol

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#356  Edited By GhostRavage
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Crap I think there are more scan's of Hulk smacking around Thor than the other way around. Hulk wins.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage: Crap I think there are more scan's of Hulk smacking around Thor than the other way around. Hulk wins.

LMAO! That's the attitude mate... That's the attitude. <3

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By Johnnyx5

No Caption Provided
Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By XiiX

Those were all PIS. This is how it'd really go down. Note the *BONK* sound-effect.

No Caption Provided
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 thedailybagel  Moderator

Since thor just lost his worthiness then hulk would rip him limb from limb IMO. Even if thor had mjolnir I'd still back hulk considering thor has the tactical knowledge of a wild boar when fighting hulk.

winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should win, his energy powers rival silver surfers. Any powerful energy manipulator should be able to deck hulk. High evolutionary,doom, thanos, magneto. Any of them should be able to deck hulk.

Avatar image for xxnephilimkingxx
xxnephilimkingxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to say Thor. I have tons of links of Thor being able to destroy Hulk and vice versa so I think we should go off of what they actually did for themselves.

But for example here are some Thor over Hulk feats. http://i.imgur.com/pC0UN2H.jpg Thor doing powerful lightning. http://i.imgur.com/LZRm0wU.jpg And Hulk only touches his body afterwards and gets knocked out by the residual.

https://i.imgur.com/LGolr39.jpg Thor going over the time he almost one shot killed Hulk and saying he hit him a bit harder than usual because of him holding back.

https://i.imgur.com/JH3zkR2.jpg Thor charging at an amplified Hulk. https://i.imgur.com/bZ9Ltw2.jpg And Thor launching him out of orbit.

http://i.imgur.com/5eVVvZA.jpg Knocks Hulk into an Adamantium statue.

http://i.imgur.com/xSqIo3a.jpg Knocks Hulk out again with lightning.

These are examples of anti-feats. Downgrading someone when your supposed to use them at their best.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#367  Edited By TifaLockhart

Like it or not, Hulk takes majority.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor FTW for the majority Too many ways to win more powerful more. Versatile

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They said current. Thor is hammerless. He gets stomped

Avatar image for umeshthorcomics
umeshthorcomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By umeshthorcomics
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

THOR IS ENTIRELY ON ANOTHER LEVEL

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372  Edited By AbelHsu

Edit:Actually I'd back Hulk,but yeah I know there are a great many of people will disagree with this LOL.

In case someone bump it after the next dozens of years,''current Thor'' means Unworthy Thor.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Current Thor get punched into next week

SirDlckJizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor the speedster wins.

StraightShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to this guy, Thor takes the small majority, in what is usually considered a stalemate

Loading Video...

But I can not validate his opinions.

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor beats Hulk in just about all of their fights they have together. Thor should be decently more powerful than Hulk is.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who bumped this? Hulk still beats his ass.

rambb1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Yahaaa

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should win although it does feel like hulk usually beats him in movies and animated series, people like seeing the hulk beat up thor

cosmichulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, especially with the new immortal Hulk.

Avatar image for combatmarenight
CombatMareNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been done, no need to make a unoriginal thread that been discuss before and hulk beats thor easily. hulk already beat odin a sky father level who odin pimp slap his own son. I'll post proof for that if you want me to. Hulk would say puny god to thor as he rag dolls him just like loki.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382  Edited By destinyman75

Simple don't know why everyone makes it complicated...with fist hulk with abilities Thor see not so hard after all

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor beats Hulk in just about all of their fights they have together. Thor should be decently more powerful than Hulk is.

That's flat out false, most of their fights are a stalemate and Hulk has actually beat Thor more times than Thor has Hulk.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: I wouldn't say Thor beats Hulk more often than not if it weren't true. I can't think of a single definitive win Hulk has over Thor that doesn't involve Hulk sucker punching him.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: I wouldn't say Thor beats Hulk more often than not if it weren't true. I can't think of a single definitive win Hulk has over Thor that doesn't involve Hulk sucker punching him.

If sucker punches/attacks dont count then Thor has no wins over Hulk(unless we count him BFRing him once after admitting he couldn't beat him and was on verge to dying to Hulk so he had to BFR him), while Hulk has 2 normal wins over Thor. If we count sucker punches than Thor has 1 win, while Hulk has 3-4.

The new Immortal Hulk is also insanely powerful, where the writers have flat out said he can beat a team of characters which include guys like Rulk, Hercules, Thor, WonderMan, Rogue, Living Lightning, Canonball, Quickislver, Enigma, Sunspot, Scarlet Witch and a few more... Suppose to fight them all in the next 1-2 issues and already stomped half of them.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: I don't count sucker punches because they are completely unfair and don't actually showcase ones power. Thor completely knocks out Hulk in Hulk Annual 2001 because Hulk was distracting him. Thor also knocks Hulk out again in one blow in the short story Thor: Hammer and Sinew from Breaking into Comics the Marvel Way #2. Thor also leads a fight with Hulk in Thor #385 to the point that Hulk tells Thor to not fight with Mjolnir. That is only some of the fights that Thor was clearly superior in.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387  Edited By Illuminated

@dimlylitlantern said:

@illuminated: I don't count sucker punches because they are completely unfair and don't actually showcase ones power. Thor completely knocks out Hulk in Hulk Annual 2001 because Hulk was distracting him. Thor also knocks Hulk out again in one blow in the short story Thor: Hammer and Sinew from Breaking into Comics the Marvel Way #2. Thor also leads a fight with Hulk in Thor #385 to the point that Hulk tells Thor to not fight with Mjolnir. That is only some of the fights that Thor was clearly superior in.

Actually that's a sucker punch or a sucker lightning attack, because Thor out of nowhere while he has his back turned to the Hulk hits him in the back of the head, Hulk didn't expect the lightning, while a few pages before that he tanked a lightning attack to the chest just fine when Thor was facing him head on, in the same comic however Hulk also knocks out Thor. Also hammer and sinew is non-canon as are every other comics from breaking into comics the marvel way. They are just comics with no correlation to Marvels continuity that are meant to showcase some new writers abilities. He doesn't lead the fight it's more of a Hulk telling Thor that the only reason he is special is because of his hammer which Thor throws away and gets pushed into a corner by Hulk.

Also everythign you mentioned is prior to Hulks permanent core breach amp, which made Hulk a lot more powerful. And in fact in the last decade or so Hulk has been written to have the upper hand over Thor in every brief scuffle they had. Even recently a holding back Cho Amadeus Hulk, one-shot an Unworthy Thor and Cho Hulk is weaker than Banner Hulk.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: There is no way that can be considered a sucker punch on Thor's part. Why on Earth would Hulk not expect to be struck by lightning when he is fighting the God of Lightning? Thor was turned in the middle of a thought until Hulk tried to sucker punch him again. There is also the fact that the way the fight went was clearly in Thor's favor thus making the fact that Thor knocked him out more believable. The comic itself even goes as far as to say that Thor is more powerful here. Hulk doesn't knock Thor out either. He, again, sucker punches Thor and Thor gets up on the very same page. Sure he is a little worse for wear, but Thor was clearly taken by surprise.

Is there any way you can prove Thor: Hammer and Sinew isn't canon?

Thor clearly leads the fight in Thor #385. Hulk is very evidently losing until he forces Thor to lose Mjolnir. Even then, the fight is about even until Mjolnir comes back.

Can Hulk hit people to the point they get sent at FTL speeds?(Legit curious) Young Thor does that in Thor: God of Thunder. I haven't seen Hulk hit someone so hard that he shatters planets with shockwaves (save for World Breaker). Can Hulk make stars flicker with the force of a hammer toss? These are all thinks that Thor has done in just God of Thunder. I am not sure if Hulk can do any of that.

Thor wasn't in control of his body when he was fighting Cho. He is also currently unworthy.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By Illuminated

@dimlylitlantern: There is no way that can be considered a sucker punch on Thor's part. Why on Earth would Hulk not expect to be struck by lightning when he is fighting the God of Lightning? Thor was turned in the middle of a thought until Hulk tried to sucker punch him again. There is also the fact that the way the fight went was clearly in Thor's favor thus making the fact that Thor knocked him out more believable. The comic itself even goes as far as to say that Thor is more powerful here. Hulk doesn't knock Thor out either. He, again, sucker punches Thor and Thor gets up on the very same page. Sure he is a little worse for wear, but Thor was clearly taken by surprise.

How is that not a sucker punch when the lightning literally came out of nowhere with no indication? While Hulk was walking towards Thor. The fight was never in anyones favor they both knocked each other out at one point and the comic also goes to say that Hulk is stronger, so you are twisting this and only trying to favor one side of the argument. Ok you are flat out lying now... how is that a sucker punch on Hulks part when Thor literally sees Hulk about to punch him and on top of that the first punch doesn't even knock him out, the third one does and Hulk was shown leaving and walking away from Thor while Thor was slowly and painfully rising up a few seconds of knock out is still a knock out, and entire decades can pass in comics in a single page so that argument is a moot point. If Thor was taken there by surprise so was Hulk, you can't have it one way. Hulk also woke up seconds later after Thor knocked him out with lightning and was undamaged, unlike Thor who was bloody and bruised.

Is there any way you can prove Thor: Hammer and Sinew isn't canon?

It has no bearing or mention in any of the Marvel continuity, it's not listed under 616 universe like the rest of the comics, it also makes no sense because it says Thor almost killed Hulk with one blow while not holding back despite the fact that at least on 4 different occasions Thor has been shown to not hold back and even trying to kill the Hulk and yet he couldn't even come close to killing him.

Thor clearly leads the fight in Thor #385. Hulk is very evidently losing until he forces Thor to lose Mjolnir. Even then, the fight is about even until Mjolnir comes back.

Not really, your interpenetration is all wrong. And the fight is not even Thor is clearly getting pushed back, in fact he is taking damage and bleeding while Hulk is not, he even wonders at one point after getting punched if there is any end to Hulks strength.

Can Hulk hit people to the point they get sent at FTL speeds?(Legit curious) Young Thor does that in Thor: God of Thunder. I haven't seen Hulk hit someone so hard that he shatters planets with shockwaves (save for World Breaker). Can Hulk make stars flicker with the force of a hammer toss? These are all thinks that Thor has done in just God of Thunder. I am not sure if Hulk can do any of that.

Thor never actually did that, you are interpreting his feat wrongly. Young Thor never hit Gorr and sent him at FTL, he hit him and sent him through an already existing wormhole and he never shattered any planet, he just barely cracked a Moon in his fight with Gorr there was an actual planet right beneath them and it was not shattered at all, it just showed a chasm opening but otherwise the planet was whole and even then he did all this while straining himself so much his muscles were tearing and bones were cracking. Hulk doesn't have a magical hammer that does all the fighting for him so why would he make stars flicker? How is that relevant to the fight? Has Thor ever lit up an entire universe with his attack? No and while Hulk has, it doesn't really have any bearing on their fight, it's just flashy feats.

Thor wasn't in control of his body when he was fighting Cho. He is also currently unworthy.

He wasn't but he was still going for the kill as he stated multiple times and being unworthy just means he didn't have Mljonir and not that his stats are lower.

For more proof that Hulk is superior to Thor here is Tony saying Thor is not strong enough to break through their bunker with his physical strength + Janjborn

while Hulk one-shots through it with just his own strength and no weapons

besides that Hulk has also tanked an attack Thor was unable to, while Thor got hit by it, it left him in pain on the ground unable to get up, Hulk on the other hand was able to stand and eve push through the attack itself

A couple of direct comparisons between the 2, where Hulk clearly comes on top.

I know you are favoring Thor and being heavily biased here, but their track record doesn't lie, Hulk still has more wins over Thor than vice versa and in recent years especially after his permanent amp that he got on Sakaar he has only been getting stronger and more powerful, while Thor hasn't. to the point where writers have flat out stated Hulk can beat an entire team of heavy hitters like Thor.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

How is that not a sucker punch when the lightning literally came out of nowhere with no indication? While Hulk was walking towards Thor. The fight was never in anyones favor they both knocked each other out at one point and the comic also goes to say that Hulk is stronger, so you are twisting this and only trying to favor one side of the argument.

It's not a sucker punch because Hulk was the one that was going for the sucker punch. Hulk tried to attack Thor while he wasn't looking and got knocked out for it. That's like if I tried to sneak up on you, but you noticed in time to provide a counter attack. I am not even twisting the battle, Thor is shown to be unarguably stronger here. The fight went with Hulk trying to pummel Thor only for Thor to realize that they were being pretty dangerous to the civilians around them. Thor takes them to a different dimension and Hulk knocks a mountain on him and runs away. Thor get's up, relatively uninjured, and goes to pursue the Hulk. He literally spends hours of his time looking for him because he is his resonsibility. Thor finds Hulk and tries to talk him down, as he is seriously hurting the world's civilization, only for Hulk to push him to the ground and Thor retaliates with smashing a tree into him. They clash and Hulk complains that Mjolnir hurts his hand. Thor realizes that they set the forest on fire and Thor summons rain to douse it. Thor knocks Hulk out and tries to bring Hulk back to Earth. Hulk wakes up to sucker punch Thor and Thor has to find him again. Hulk passes out due to lack of air and Thor takes him to Earth. Hulk wakes up again and knocks Thor to the ground and Thor gets up to summon a flood. The fight ends here. I can acknowledge Hulk's better showings against Thor, but this one is clearly shown to be heavily in Thor's favor. I did not feel once that Thor was on the losing end of this exchange.

Ok you are flat out lying now... how is that a sucker punch on Hulks part when Thor literally sees Hulk about to punch him and on top of that the first punch doesn't even knock him out, the third one does and Hulk was shown leaving and walking away from Thor while Thor was slowly and painfully rising up a few seconds of knock out is still a knock out, and entire decades can pass in comics in a single page so that argument is a moot point. If Thor was taken there by surprise so was Hulk, you can't have it one way. Hulk also woke up seconds later after Thor knocked him out with lightning and was undamaged, unlike Thor who was bloody and bruised.

It is a sucker punch because Thor isn't fighting. Wouldn't you be surprised if you were carrying an unconscious Bruce Banner and then The Hulk suddenly ambushed you? That is a very clear sucker punch. The two instances are completely different. I am not going to give Hulk a win just because I gave one to Thor. Thor was in the middle of a thought and Hulk tries to sneak attack him. Thor is on guard because he is still aware the Hulk is behind him. What Thor did was a basic counter to a sneak attack. The second time Thor isn't on guard because he thought Hulk was completely neutralized. Thor at best blacked out for a second or two. Hulk, on the other hand, was out long enough for Thor to deem him out cold, pick him up, create a portal, and take him for a trip though a couple dimensions. Again, if Hulk can only get real damage on Thor when he outright stops fighting, that should more or less tell you that there is a clear power difference here.

It has no bearing or mention in any of the Marvel continuity, it's not listed under 616 universe like the rest of the comics, it also makes no sense because it says Thor almost killed Hulk with one blow while not holding back despite the fact that at least on 4 different occasions Thor has been shown to not hold back and even trying to kill the Hulk and yet he couldn't even come close to killing him.

Loads of stories do that. Thor is always holding back on Earth, he would shatter it otherwise. It is implied that Thor and Hulk were fighting beforehand and Thor lost it for a moment and just KOed Hulk. The story goes into detail about how Thor uses Mjolnir as a crutch which is a recurring thought that Thor does have in canon. Thor is also known for taking extended leaves from the Avengers from time to time, so it could have easily been one of those occasions.

Not really, your interpenetration is all wrong. And the fight is not even Thor is clearly getting pushed back, in fact he is taking damage and bleeding while Hulk is not, he even wonders at one point after getting punched if there is any end to Hulks strength.

You are ignoring the fact that that Hulk literally forces Thor to not fight with Mjolnir by threatening a hostage. It is very clear that Thor is the one dominating the fight here. In a regular fight with Thor, he is likely to have Mjolnir assisting him. If Thor is dominating a fight with Mjolnir, it is pretty safe to say that Thor is the stronger of the two.

Thor never actually did that, you are interpreting his feat wrongly. Young Thor never hit Gorr and sent him at FTL, he hit him and sent him through an already existing wormhole and he never shattered any planet, he just barely cracked a Moon in his fight with Gorr there was an actual planet right beneath them and it was not shattered at all, it just showed a chasm opening but otherwise the planet was whole and even then he did all this while straining himself so much his muscles were tearing and bones were cracking. Hulk doesn't have a magical hammer that does all the fighting for him so why would he make stars flicker? How is that relevant to the fight? Has Thor ever lit up an entire universe with his attack? No and while Hulk has, it doesn't really have any bearing on their fight, it's just flashy feats.

Even if you downplay the feat, has Hulk ever hit someone hard enough that his shockwaves cracked a celestial body? It was a moon sized planet, but still a planet none the less. Thor not only crumbled the planet they were on, but the shockwaves created a similar effect on a nearby world.

How is making a star flicker not useful in a fight of physical strength? Thor threw his hammer so fast that it made a star sized celestial body react to him. Can Hulk match that kind of strength?

When has Hulk ever lifted a universe? He can lift a universe but can't lift the weight of a star? That doesn't add up at all.

He wasn't but he was still going for the kill as he stated multiple times and being unworthy just means he didn't have Mljonir and not that his stats are lower.

He wasn't in control of his body at all. He literally had someone else moving it for him. There is no way that can be taken as a definitive showing of the Hulk over Thor.

For more proof that Hulk is superior to Thor here is Tony saying Thor is not strong enough to break through their bunker with his physical strength + Janjborn. while Hulk one-shots through it with just his own strength and no weapons.

Well it's a good thing that Thor, in this case, would normally have Mjolnir on his side. That added onto the fact that Thor also has lightning, super speed, flight, time manipulation, energy absorption, God blast, anti-force blast, and many more abilities in his arsenal as well. There is also the whole Thor holds back a lot on Earth thing too. I mean, that doesn't take away from the fact that he can break planets when his heart is in it. It isn't also like he hasn't harmed Galactus before on numerous occasions either. Thor is capable of better things than Hulk in general as shown with their respective feats.

I know you are favoring Thor and being heavily biased here, but their track record doesn't lie, Hulk still has more wins over Thor than vice versa and in recent years especially after his permanent amp that he got on Sakaar he has only been getting stronger and more powerful, while Thor hasn't. to the point where writers have flat out stated Hulk can beat an entire team of heavy hitters like Thor.

I am not even heavily biased here. I am fully willing to admit that Hulk is stronger if you can definitively prove it. You just aren't here however. How many times has Hulk beaten Thor? I am sure that Thor has beaten Hulk more times than the other way around.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for combatmarenight
CombatMareNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: gg mate because you lost your argument

Loading Video...

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By PenguinLover

@combatmarenight: So...You're comparing an animated Odin who's massively lacking in feats - seriously, the Avengers fought him for a while - to the comic one? Admittedly, current Odin isn't great in feats (and may even be weakened for some reason based on Mangog's comment in their fight), but he's gone toe to toe with Jane Foster Thor using the godstorm, hurt Mangog (who ripped apart the Destroyer), etc.

Even when unworthy, I'd still say this can go either way. Losing Mjolnir doesn't diminish Thor's strength, and as the whole unworthy arc that people seem to forget says, the whole point was for Odinson to find his own inner strength, which I'm pretty sure he has since he's shown capable of blasting away Proxima Midnight, Hela and Black Swan at the same time, and considering their power levels this is a very impressive showing for Thor and his lightning.

It can definitely go either way, but I'm backing Thor for a slight majority.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern: It's not a sucker punch because Hulk was the one that was going for the sucker punch. Hulk tried to attack Thor while he wasn't looking and got knocked out for it. That's like if I tried to sneak up on you, but you noticed in time to provide a counter attack. I am not even twisting the battle, Thor is shown to be unarguably stronger here. The fight went with Hulk trying to pummel Thor only for Thor to realize that they were being pretty dangerous to the civilians around them. Thor takes them to a different dimension and Hulk knocks a mountain on him and runs away. Thor get's up, relatively uninjured, and goes to pursue the Hulk. He literally spends hours of his time looking for him because he is his resonsibility. Thor finds Hulk and tries to talk him down, as he is seriously hurting the world's civilization, only for Hulk to push him to the ground and Thor retaliates with smashing a tree into him. They clash and Hulk complains that Mjolnir hurts his hand. Thor realizes that they set the forest on fire and Thor summons rain to douse it. Thor knocks Hulk out and tries to bring Hulk back to Earth. Hulk wakes up to sucker punch Thor and Thor has to find him again. Hulk passes out due to lack of air and Thor takes him to Earth. Hulk wakes up again and knocks Thor to the ground and Thor gets up to summon a flood. The fight ends here. I can acknowledge Hulk's better showings against Thor, but this one is clearly shown to be heavily in Thor's favor. I did not feel once that Thor was on the losing end of this exchange.

Hulk was not going for the sucker punch consider Thor knew he was right behind him since Hulk literally announced himself to Thor, stop lying. Thor is not shown to be stronger. Hulk also didn't run away he thought Thor was finished so he left, again another lie from you as Hulk has never ran away from Thor. I don't need the rundown of the fight from you i already know it. Thor was getting bloodied and knocked out and had his face mangled, they both knocked each other out, no matter how much you denied reality the whole point of the story is to prove that either can beat the other one and that both have their advandages and disadvantages. So your feelings dont matter.

It is a sucker punch because Thor isn't fighting. Wouldn't you be surprised if you were carrying an unconscious Bruce Banner and then The Hulk suddenly ambushed you? That is a very clear sucker punch. The two instances are completely different. I am not going to give Hulk a win just because I gave one to Thor. Thor was in the middle of a thought and Hulk tries to sneak attack him. Thor is on guard because he is still aware the Hulk is behind him. What Thor did was a basic counter to a sneak attack. The second time Thor isn't on guard because he thought Hulk was completely neutralized. Thor at best blacked out for a second or two. Hulk, on the other hand, was out long enough for Thor to deem him out cold, pick him up, create a portal, and take him for a trip though a couple dimensions. Again, if Hulk can only get real damage on Thor when he outright stops fighting, that should more or less tell you that there is a clear power difference here.

Yea but the punch was just to get Thor to let go of him, the later 2 hits are what knocked him out so you can't use the excuse of a sucker punch when it wasn't the first punch that knocked him out. It's not a sneak attack when Hulk is announcing his attack on Thor. Thor was knocked for more than a second or two because we saw Hulk move away from Thor and Thor had to chase after him on top of that Thors face was bloodied and bruised while Hulk didn't have a scratch on him. Thor stopping fighting does not negate his durability, his durability is still not good enough for him to tank Hulks attacks.

Loads of stories do that. Thor is always holding back on Earth, he would shatter it otherwise. It is implied that Thor and Hulk were fighting beforehand and Thor lost it for a moment and just KOed Hulk. The story goes into detail about how Thor uses Mjolnir as a crutch which is a recurring thought that Thor does have in canon. Thor is also known for taking extended leaves from the Avengers from time to time, so it could have easily been one of those occasions.

No he isn't, here are 4 instances were Thor is specifically mentioning he is not holding back and even saying he wants to kill Hulk

but he fails, so the nonsense of Thor always holding back is debunked. Also Thor can't shatter the Earth, as he has never shattered a planet. The story is still not part of Marvel continuity, unless you find me any reference to it in 616, a handbook, even a wiki page, but there is nothing, it is wildly know that hammer and sinew is non-canon.

You are ignoring the fact that that Hulk literally forces Thor to not fight with Mjolnir by threatening a hostage. It is very clear that Thor is the one dominating the fight here. In a regular fight with Thor, he is likely to have Mjolnir assisting him. If Thor is dominating a fight with Mjolnir, it is pretty safe to say that Thor is the stronger of the two.

Yes because it was an out of character Hulk written in a Thor comic and was written as a villain, despite Hulk never using hostages and even going as far as to protect innocent. You are also referencing a fight that happened 30 years ago and is outdated by todays standards.

Even if you downplay the feat, has Hulk ever hit someone hard enough that his shockwaves cracked a celestial body? It was a moon sized planet, but still a planet none the less. Thor not only crumbled the planet they were on, but the shockwaves created a similar effect on a nearby world.

Yes he has, not only has Hulk caused earthquakes and untold damage with his shockwaves to infinite dimensions before, he has also destroyed the physical form of the villain Onslaught, something Thor couldn't do. It was a Moon, not a planet and we don't know it's size, we only know that it orbited the planet were Gorr and Thor were fighting above and that planet was not destroyed. Thor never crumbled anything, show me scans of the planet or even the moon getting crumbled? You can't lie your way out of this one.

How is making a star flicker not useful in a fight of physical strength? Thor threw his hammer so fast that it made a star sized celestial body react to him. Can Hulk match that kind of strength?

Didn't i already tell you Hulk lit up an entire universe with his attack? Also stop talking about strength when Thor is clearly inferior in that department and has been even before Hulks permanent amp boost.

No Caption Provided

When has Hulk ever lifted a universe? He can lift a universe but can't lift the weight of a star? That doesn't add up at all.

Who said he lifted a universe? I said he LIT up, as in made the entire universe bright with his attack.

He wasn't in control of his body at all. He literally had someone else moving it for him. There is no way that can be taken as a definitive showing of the Hulk over Thor.

No, that's not how the obedience disc works, it can't move your body like a puppet it can only tell you what you can do. Also that doesn't negate his durability or the fact that Thor was going for the kill, while Cho was holding back. You literally have an excuse for every time Thor preforms badly, it's pathetic.

Well it's a good thing that Thor, in this case, would normally have Mjolnir on his side. That added onto the fact that Thor also has lightning, super speed, flight, time manipulation, energy absorption, God blast, anti-force blast, and many more abilities in his arsenal as well. There is also the whole Thor holds back a lot on Earth thing too. I mean, that doesn't take away from the fact that he can break planets when his heart is in it. It isn't also like he hasn't harmed Galactus before on numerous occasions either. Thor is capable of better things than Hulk in general as shown with their respective feats.

Thor has super speed lol. Thor does not have super speed or time manipulation. Thor doesn't hold back against Hulk. Thor has never broken a planet. Thor has never harmed a fed Galactus, in fact he failed to even harm a weakened Galactus at one point. Thor does not have better feats than Hulk, that's the point every time they come to compare between one another Hulk comes on top. Like Thor with his strength + an enchanted axe couldn't break through a bunker Hulk could with his fists alone, he couldn't whistand an attack that Hulk did against an Elder of the universe, he couldn't break Onslaughts physical form, while Hulk could.

I am not even heavily biased here. I am fully willing to admit that Hulk is stronger if you can definitively prove it. You just aren't here however. How many times has Hulk beaten Thor? I am sure that Thor has beaten Hulk more times than the other way around.

Yes you are, you are actually one of the worst Thor fanboys i have seen. Hulk is definitively stronger. Hulk has beaten Thor 4 times, Thor has beaten Hulk 1-2 times at most. Proof is here

Hulk is simply better because Thor brawls with Hulk and you can't brawl with Hulk when he is stronger, more durable, better healing factor and hits harder than you, it's a losing situation for Thor.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395  Edited By cergic
Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396  Edited By Itachus17

No Caption Provided

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

Hulk was not going for the sucker punch consider Thor knew he was right behind him since Hulk literally announced himself to Thor, stop lying. Thor is not shown to be stronger. Hulk also didn't run away he thought Thor was finished so he left, again another lie from you as Hulk has never ran away from Thor. I don't need the rundown of the fight from you i already know it. Thor was getting bloodied and knocked out and had his face mangled, they both knocked each other out, no matter how much you denied reality the whole point of the story is to prove that either can beat the other one and that both have their advandages and disadvantages. So your feelings dont matter.

I am not lying. You say I am biased yet you are simply refusing that Thor was winning this fight. Thor is turned around and Hulk tried to attack him from behind and still failed. There is no other interpretation to it. Hulk doesn't seriously injure Thor outside of Thor not actually fighting the entire fight. Whenever they do fight directly, Hulk can barely injure him significantly. Hulk is also known to run away from Thor in most of their early fights. That is why most of these battles are inconclusive. Hulk punched Thor under a mountain and runs away from him. Thor then spends hours trying to find him. If Hulk was stronger than Thor here, he wouldn't have needed Thor to stop fighting to actually cause him harm. Thor, on the other hand, hurts Hulk's hand with the collision that they have. Thor not only takes Hulk to numerous different locations, but still manages to overwhelm Hulk when they do collide. Thor is clearly more powerful here.

Yea but the punch was just to get Thor to let go of him, the later 2 hits are what knocked him out so you can't use the excuse of a sucker punch when it wasn't the first punch that knocked him out. It's not a sneak attack when Hulk is announcing his attack on Thor. Thor was knocked for more than a second or two because we saw Hulk move away from Thor and Thor had to chase after him on top of that Thors face was bloodied and bruised while Hulk didn't have a scratch on him. Thor stopping fighting does not negate his durability, his durability is still not good enough for him to tank Hulks attacks.

Yes it does. Sneak attacks matter entirely. Shazam has knocked Superman out with 2 punches before because he surprised him despite the fact that they are nearly equal in a regular fight. Hulk literally changed from Banner to Hulk and pummeled Thor. This would not have worked if Thor was actually fighting him directly as shown throughout the entire fight.

No he isn't, here are 4 instances were Thor is specifically mentioning he is not holding back and even saying he wants to kill Hulk

None of these instances help your argument. Thor is, again, leading the fight in your first scan. Thor hits Hulk way more times than the other way around but the fight is inconclusive because Strange steps in. Fear itself involves Thor being able to fight equally with a Hulk that is being amped alongside the Thing being similarly amped. Thor is even able to get as just as many hits off on Nul as Nul does on him. The next issue involves Thor with artificial powers. Thor not being able to put down Hulk despite being at x10 power does not add up considering their history. We have already been talking about the last scan.

Yes because it was an out of character Hulk written in a Thor comic and was written as a villain, despite Hulk never using hostages and even going as far as to protect innocent. You are also referencing a fight that happened 30 years ago and is outdated by todays standards.

You're ignoring the point again. Hulk could not beat Thor with Mjolnir and thus resorted to a tactic that would ensure Thor would fight without it. Thor is, again, stronger here.

Yes he has, not only has Hulk caused earthquakes and untold damage with his shockwaves to infinite dimensions before, he has also destroyed the physical form of the villain Onslaught, something Thor couldn't do. It was a Moon, not a planet and we don't know it's size, we only know that it orbited the planet were Gorr and Thor were fighting above and that planet was not destroyed. Thor never crumbled anything, show me scans of the planet or even the moon getting crumbled? You can't lie your way out of this one.

Can you provide a scan of when Hulk hit something so hard that it not only cracked the planet he was on, but also surrounding planets? You are speaking as if downplaying Thor's accomplishments is going to help your case. Just read the issue again. Thor: God of Thunder #9. Thor was hitting Gorr to the point he made the planet crack. Yes, it was a moon sized planet, but there was still life, a sustainable atmosphere, and weather on it. It is even referred to as a world by the narration. I would not lie to give Thor an advantage. I should not have to spoon feed a character feats to showcase how strong they are.

Didn't i already tell you Hulk lit up an entire universe with his attack? Also stop talking about strength when Thor is clearly inferior in that department and has been even before Hulks permanent amp boost.

I need a scan to verify what you claim. Universal claims for a character whose strongest form is a planetary devastation does not add up.

No, that's not how the obedience disc works, it can't move your body like a puppet it can only tell you what you can do. Also that doesn't negate his durability or the fact that Thor was going for the kill, while Cho was holding back. You literally have an excuse for every time Thor preforms badly, it's pathetic.

You have been excusing all of Hulk's poor showings ever since we've started. Cho is holding back and is getting beaten by Thor for the entire fight. Even when Cho delivers a solid blow on him, Thor isn't even knocked out. Thor would typically have Mjolnir on his side, making him quite a bit more powerful than regularly.

Thor has super speed lol. Thor does not have super speed or time manipulation. Thor doesn't hold back against Hulk. Thor has never broken a planet. Thor has never harmed a fed Galactus, in fact he failed to even harm a weakened Galactus at one point. Thor does not have better feats than Hulk, that's the point every time they come to compare between one another Hulk comes on top. Like Thor with his strength + an enchanted axe couldn't break through a bunker Hulk could with his fists alone, he couldn't whistand an attack that Hulk did against an Elder of the universe, he couldn't break Onslaughts physical form, while Hulk could.

Thor doesn't have super speed? So Thor moving light years in a couple of moments is just nothing then? Thor keeping up with Sentry (with Void leaking out) is also just PIS? Thor tossing Mjolnir at light and FTL speeds also doesn't matter? Thor fighting evenly with Silver Surfer despite being injured is all simply PIS? Thor has super speed, you can't just say that he doesn't when it is a clear power he has. He has time manipulation as well. He has used it before. It just seems like you are taking away Thor's powers to even the fight. Strength and durability aren't all that matter in a fight. Thor's versatility and overall power is above Hulks and thus grants him a win.

Yes you are, you are actually one of the worst Thor fanboys i have seen. Hulk is definitively stronger. Hulk has beaten Thor 4 times, Thor has beaten Hulk 1-2 times at most. Proof is here

Fanboy. Why is it that I am always a fanboy whenever I argue Thor? It's literally like anyone that believes that Thor can win anything is just silly despite him clearly being portrayed to be one of Earth's strongest heroes. I am not blinded by admiration for Thor to the point I am in a don't think Thor can lose to anyone. I can acknowledge Thor's shortcomings when he has them. You just aren't providing any.

Lets go through your scans. The first one in inconclusive due to the rest of the fight happening off panel. The next time we see the two is here:

No Caption Provided

Thor is captured and Hulk is knocked out. There is no way to tell how the fight went from here thus me deeming it inconclusive. The next scan is another sucker punch. What is it with you and accepting a sucker punch as a definitive victory? Thor, again, did not expect to be attacked by Hulk here. He was under the impressing that Hulk was on his side. The next scan is another sucker punch. Thor isn't fighting Hulk directly here. Banner was out cold completely. How was Thor supposed to expect being attacked by the Hulk in this instance? The last one I'll actually give to you. I mean, one could argue that Thor was leading the fight until he let his guard down, but it is kinda Thor's fault for letting it down in the first place. But seriously, can you actually provide other instances in which Hulk has actually beaten Thor in a solid fight? If this is all you've got, Thor has more definitive victories and fight leadings than Hulk does.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399  Edited By jay_z94  Online

@illuminated said:

Do you notice how Hulk had to surprise attack Thor in every single one of his "wins"?

In the first scan, there is absolutely no proof that Hulk beat Thor, let alone one-shotted him. None. In the second scan, Hulk surprise attacks Thor with Mjolnir, this does not prove or show that Hulk can beat him in a fight under his own power. In the third scan Hulk managed to momentarily beat Thor after surprise attacking him, but Thor did also beat him earlier with a surprise lightning attack. In the fourth scan Thor had already won the fight. Hulk was on his knees bloodied and Thor stopped attacking to allow Hulk to yield. Hulk had to surprise attack him with Mjolnir again in order to beat Thor. Had Thor kept attacking Hulk would have been finished.

None of these scans show Hulk beating Thor in a fight under his own power.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern: I am not lying. You say I am biased yet you are simply refusing that Thor was winning this fight. Thor is turned around and Hulk tried to attack him from behind and still failed. There is no other interpretation to it. Hulk doesn't seriously injure Thor outside of Thor not actually fighting the entire fight. Whenever they do fight directly, Hulk can barely injure him significantly. Hulk is also known to run away from Thor in most of their early fights. That is why most of these battles are inconclusive. Hulk punched Thor under a mountain and runs away from him. Thor then spends hours trying to find him. If Hulk was stronger than Thor here, he wouldn't have needed Thor to stop fighting to actually cause him harm. Thor, on the other hand, hurts Hulk's hand with the collision that they have. Thor not only takes Hulk to numerous different locations, but still manages to overwhelm Hulk when they do collide. Thor is clearly more powerful here.

Yes you are. Both won the fight at different points int time, your interpretation of Thor stopped fighting is asinine because he didn't stop fighting, Hulk just steamrolled him and Thor CAN'T TURN OFF HIS DURABILITY. So his mangled face is there because Hulk hit him hard enough to mangle him and that's not the first time, he also damaged him in the fight you reference where Thor gets rid of his hammer and he also bloodied him in Fear itself, as well as Cho Hulk mangled him so hard he needed bandages. Hulk hurt his hand because he punched Mljonir. Thor is weaker in brawling against Hulk, no matter how much you deny it, it's still a fact.

Yes it does. Sneak attacks matter entirely. Shazam has knocked Superman out with 2 punches before because he surprised him despite the fact that they are nearly equal in a regular fight. Hulk literally changed from Banner to Hulk and pummeled Thor. This would not have worked if Thor was actually fighting him directly as shown throughout the entire fight.

But that's the problem then what Thor did to Hulk was also a sneak attack because Hulk was not expecting a lightning attack to his head, also Thor actually put his hands up to defend against Hulk so he was ready for the next to blows but couldn't tank it, since Hulk was enraged a lot.

None of these instances help your argument. Thor is, again, leading the fight in your first scan. Thor hits Hulk way more times than the other way around but the fight is inconclusive because Strange steps in. Fear itself involves Thor being able to fight equally with a Hulk that is being amped alongside the Thing being similarly amped. Thor is even able to get as just as many hits off on Nul as Nul does on him. The next issue involves Thor with artificial powers. Thor not being able to put down Hulk despite being at x10 power does not add up considering their history. We have already been talking about the last scan.

Yes they do, since my argument is that Thor didn't hold back against Hulk, yet your argument is that he does and i showed you 4 instances directly referencing Thor not holding back. He is not leading the fight in the first scan, in fact Thor outright admits Hulk could have killed him there with the adamantium statue. Nul Hulk was never actually amped as the amp was never shown to affect him, since it messed with his anger and Hulks own anger is what actually amps him that's why you have stronger Hulks than Nul Hulk. Thor actually gets more hits on Nul and Nul isn't even shown to get a hit on Thor yet in the end Thor is left bloodied and on his knees admitting he could never really beaet Hulk. Thor is not x10 power, since warrior madness increasing someones strength tenfold was never actually shown to happen ever. And you can't counter the last scan i know.

All you did here was make up weak excuses.

You're ignoring the point again. Hulk could not beat Thor with Mjolnir and thus resorted to a tactic that would ensure Thor would fight without it. Thor is, again, stronger here.

That's actually untrue seeing as Hulk has beat Thor with Mljonir and the fact that you are ignoring is that this happened some 30-40 years ago, since then Hulk has gotten amps and is more powerful than ever while Thor has stayed the same if not grown weaker of the last decade because of lack of feats.

Can you provide a scan of when Hulk hit something so hard that it not only cracked the planet he was on, but also surrounding planets? You are speaking as if downplaying Thor's accomplishments is going to help your case. Just read the issue again. Thor: God of Thunder #9. Thor was hitting Gorr to the point he made the planet crack. Yes, it was a moon sized planet, but there was still life, a sustainable atmosphere, and weather on it. It is even referred to as a world by the narration. I would not lie to give Thor an advantage. I should not have to spoon feed a character feats to showcase how strong they are.

Can you provide a scan for Thor? Because what you are saying Thor did never actually happened. Thor only cracked the surface of the planet he and Gorr were fighting above while the planet itself was not threatened by destruction and he then cracked a nearby Moon which was slowly going to get destroyed so Thor mended it. If we look at WBH his clash with RSH has resulted in a whole planet exploding including 2 nearby moons getting damaged billions of beings dying, including amped Wendigo, Bi-Beast and Armageddon, all 3 of which who have given Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer trouble in the past. No it was not a Moon sized planet, it was a Moon. There is literally suistanable life on our Moon in the Marvel comics as it's a life to the Inhumans, there are also worlds and even universes that can fit in the palm of your hand and microverses that fit in a cell. So this notion that just because something is called a world or has life on it needs to be the size of a planet is ridiculous since NOTHING tells us it's the size of a planet, the only thing we know is that it's a Moon which usually means it's much smaller than a planet. Provide evidence that someone calls it a planet sized Moon or gtfo.

I need a scan to verify what you claim. Universal claims for a character whose strongest form is a planetary devastation does not add up.

No Caption Provided

On top of that he has destroyed a dimension, caused earthquakes in an infinite amount of dimensions and while in his weakest form(Grey Hulk) destroyed an asteroid twice as big as Earth. Now normally i don't use these feats since they are outliers but since you insist on using a silly fit like flickering a star, this is what you get back.

You have been excusing all of Hulk's poor showings ever since we've started. Cho is holding back and is getting beaten by Thor for the entire fight. Even when Cho delivers a solid blow on him, Thor isn't even knocked out. Thor would typically have Mjolnir on his side, making him quite a bit more powerful than regularly.

It's actually the other way around mate, like remember how i showed you Thor unable to get through a bunker with his strength + magical axe? While Hulk one-shot through it with his fists alone? And than you made up excuses? Remember how i showed you Thor not being able to tank an attack Hulk can? You never spoke a word on it btw, as well as Hulk destroying Onslaughts physical form, while Thor couldn't.

Cho didn't knock him out because he only needed to stun him which he did since Thor couldn't get back up on his feet on his own. Mljonir would have made him more powerful seeing as most of Thors power comes from an outside source like the weapon Mljonir while Hulk only uses his own rap power, lol imagine if Hulk had Mljonir like weapon, RIP Thor. Anyway Cho is also a weaker version of Hulk and was also holding back.

Thor doesn't have super speed? So Thor moving light years in a couple of moments is just nothing then? Thor keeping up with Sentry (with Void leaking out) is also just PIS? Thor tossing Mjolnir at light and FTL speeds also doesn't matter? Thor fighting evenly with Silver Surfer despite being injured is all simply PIS? Thor has super speed, you can't just say that he doesn't when it is a clear power he has. He has time manipulation as well. He has used it before. It just seems like you are taking away Thor's powers to even the fight. Strength and durability aren't all that matter in a fight. Thor's versatility and overall power is above Hulks and thus grants him a win.

That's travel speed. When it comes to combat speed, Thor is quite slow

1st and 2nd scans are Thor having trouble tagging Mongoose.

3rd scan is Thor being called Slow as clouds by a minion of Mikaboshi

4th and 5th scans are Masterson Thor failing a combat speed test that Captain America was passing easily. Cap comments his predecessor (Normal Thor) had trouble as well

6th scan is Thor saying Wolverine is faster than him and the 7th scan reinforcing it

8th scan is Thor struggling to tag Quicksilver and resorting to an AOE

9th scan is Masterson Thor getting Blitzed by Spiderman

10th scan is a Marvel staff member saying Thor can't run at 150-300 MPH

2nd Batch

1st Scan is Thor being unable to Tag Daredevil and Proclaim "Thy Reflexes defy Undertsanding!"

2nd Scan is Falcon saying Thor is too slow for Spidey

3rd Scan is Thor being unable to react to a blast from a Dragon

4th scan is Thor getting tagged by a dragon and the 5th and 6th scan shows Mantis blitzing the exact same Dragon

7th scan shows Nebula firing an Energy blast and Thor can't react to it

8th scan shows the Collector firing an energy blast and Iron man has to save him

9th scan shows Thor being unable to react to being stepped on

The 10th scan Shows Thor needing to use an AOE on a Random energy blast

3rd Batch

1st Scan shows Thor getting tagged by a Random Kree

2nd Scan shows Thor being unable to react to a random punch

3rd Scan shows Thor being Tagged by a Random Robot

4th Scan shows Thor unable to react to a Thrown Car

5th scan Shows Thor getting Tackled by someone who She-Hulk easily tags

6th and 7th scans are Thor getting tagged by Energy blasts

8th Scan Shows Thor getting Tagged by Gargoyle

9th scan shows Thor being unable to react to Ghost rider but in the 10th scan Iron man reacts just fine

4th Batch

1st Scan shows Thor being unable to react to Hank Pym yet in the 2nd Scan Captain America and Iron Man swat him aside

3rd scan shows Thor's energy blasts getting reflected at him and he can't react

4th scan shows Thor getting tagged by Kang's energy blasts

5th scan Shows Thor getting tagged by Lightning

6th scan Shows Thor getting tagged by Scorpion

7th scan Shows She-Hulk blitzing him

8th scan Shows Thunderstrike's Hammer tagging him

9th scan shows Titanium Man's blast tagging him

10th Scan shows Iron Man reacting to Ultron's Blast but Thor can't

5th Batch:

1st Scan shows Thor Incapable of reacting to a tree falling on him

2nd Scan shows Thor being Tagged by Lightning

3rd Scan shows Thor Incapable of hitting Iron man more than once

4th scan shows Thor getting blitzed by White Tiger

5th scan Shows The Senior Vice President of Marvel saying that Thor's reaction speed and Speed with Mjolnir isn't even close to Quicksilver or Speed Demon. He also claims that if either of them raced Thor without Mjolnir they would cross the Finish line before Thor started to Run

6th scan shows someone with the Speed of a Lion dodging Thor hits and tagging him

7th scan Shows Thor not being able to react to some falling rocks

8th scan shows Captain America tagging Thor

9th scan shows Black Knight stopping a blitz from Thor

10th scan shows Namor dodging Thor's blasts and then tagging him

6th Batch:

1st scan shows Rachel tagging and Blocking hits from Thor

2nd scan shows Namor at speeds Faster then the Eye can follow hosing Thor

3rd scan shows Apocalypse catching Thor's axe throw and Thor not reacting to a similar throw

4th scan Shows Champion easily dodging strikes from Thor

5th scan shows the Crusader stabbing Thor

6th scan shows Emma tagging and Countering hits from Thor

7th scan shows Magneto making a force field before Thor can react

8th scan shows Magnet tagging Thor

9th scan shows Hulk dodging Thor

10th scan shows Spiderman Dodging Thor again

7th Batch:

1st scan Shows Juggernaut tagging Thor yet in the 2nd scan Spiderman was Blitzing him

3rd scan Shows Wrecker tying Thor up before he can react

4th Scan shows both Iron man and Wasp tagging Thor

5th scan shows Ulik reacting to hits from Thor

6th scan shows Thing tagging Thor

7th scan shows Hulk dodging Mjolnir and Blitzing Thor in the same page

He doesn't have time manipulation either, he used time manipulation once when he had the OF, yes but you can't ignore how much strength and durability matter in a fight where Thor brawls with Hulk all the time.

Fanboy. Why is it that I am always a fanboy whenever I argue Thor? It's literally like anyone that believes that Thor can win anything is just silly despite him clearly being portrayed to be one of Earth's strongest heroes. I am not blinded by admiration for Thor to the point I am in a don't think Thor can lose to anyone. I can acknowledge Thor's shortcomings when he has them. You just aren't providing any.

If you are getting called fanboy a lot by different people it's probably because you are one, i mean i checked your profile and all you do is go around Thor vs Superman or Thor vs Hulk threads and try to argue in Thors favor to ludicrous degrees. Now you are making a strawman argument. Thor can win against Hulk and vice versa, it's not unusual, the only thing i argue is that i think Hulk can and HAS won over Thor more times than not.

How is Thor failling to go through a bunker that Hulk has not a shortcoming? How is Thor not being able to tank an attack that Hulk has not a shortcoming? How is Thor not being able to defeat the physical form of Onslaught when Hulk has not a shortcoming? You have any shortcomings of Hulk trying to do something and failing while Thor succeeds? I'd love to see them.

Lets go through your scans. The first one in inconclusive due to the rest of the fight happening off panel. The next time we see the two is here:

Yes, lets. The first one has Thor taken out of the fight and captured, Captain America pretty much tells us as soon as Hulk punches Thor that he is the only one left.

Thor is captured and Hulk is knocked out. There is no way to tell how the fight went from here thus me deeming it inconclusive. The next scan is another sucker punch. What is it with you and accepting a sucker punch as a definitive victory? Thor, again, did not expect to be attacked by Hulk here. He was under the impressing that Hulk was on his side. The next scan is another sucker punch. Thor isn't fighting Hulk directly here. Banner was out cold completely. How was Thor supposed to expect being attacked by the Hulk in this instance? The last one I'll actually give to you. I mean, one could argue that Thor was leading the fight until he let his guard down, but it is kinda Thor's fault for letting it down in the first place. But seriously, can you actually provide other instances in which Hulk has actually beaten Thor in a solid fight? If this is all you've got, Thor has more definitive victories and fight leadings than Hulk does.

You also used a sucker punch(attack) as your main argument, so don't be a hypocrite. How was he suppose to expect? I dunno you kind of feel when you carry a 5'6 170 pound dude in your hand that suddenly transforms into a over 7 foot tall giant that weighs several hundred pounds, i mean Thor was literally holding him in his hand and even saw the Hulk as Hulk yet again announced himself to Thor. He was leading the fight as the writer explained in the interview until Hulk got angry grabbed Thors hand overpowered him and hit him with Mljonir several times. You keep trying to explain everything like Thor is some completely imbecile that's totally unaware of a giant green Goliath he has been fighting for half a century. You have yet to show me any of those definitive victories and fight leadings whatever that means. I showed you 4 + 1 with Cho beating Thor.