i'm pretty sure this has not be done before so current thor vs current hulk

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Current Thor would turn him into a burrito.

Although I like Hulk more.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Current Thor would turn him into a burrito. Although I like Hulk more. ........"

Ditto...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Thor's going to turn hulk into a 1,500 pound green hamburger.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Tevnoba

Only because Thor has ODINFORCE, otherwise the HULK would be getting his daily allotment of Viking God.

Avatar image for adamantium_soldier
ADAMANTIUM SOLDIER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK!!!!!!!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Thor's not losing this.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Thor's not losing this.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GambitO

good this serious battle something different the way in which Hulk would win is making that Thor looses its hammer if Hulk achieves it would have an almost sure victory

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By The WeatherMan

With the World War Hulk thing going on, I think Hulk.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Mighty Thor

hey weather man i pm'd you

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GambitO
kehop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kehop

current thor would destroy hulk but the olt thor vs hulk would be a great fight but I'm not sure hulk would win

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14  Edited By The_Martian

Thor would win. In the past Thor never went all out on Hulk. He always threw his hammer away or something to make it a challenge. If he went all out he could just teleport Hulk into a black hole or something.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Thor would win. In the past Thor never went all out on Hulk. He always threw his hammer away or something to make it a challenge. If he went all out he could just teleport Hulk into a black hole or something."
you always say that teleport someone into a blackhole lol
Post Edited:2007-09-01 20:08:21
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By castleking

thor transmutes him or takes away his gamma and pimp slaps him

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Villelater

Hulk will win this becuase he has before

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By castleking

really he has beaten a sky father lvl being? that has all his power at his disposal

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HalJordan1986x

I remember Hulk overpowered a warrior madness Thor once

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By castleking

i dont.  i remember him fighting a warrior madness thor and having the fight interrupted by a nuke though...

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SeSAW

Hulk can't beat OF thor, With out the OF Hulk will win though cause Thor always tries to brawl with Hulk and never uses his maximum magic.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom

I remember him pushing a warrior madness Thor to the ground with on hand.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By castleking

but in an all out battle you think hulk stands any chance?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thor.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom
castleking said:
"but in an all out battle you think hulk stands any chance?"
Without Odin force? Definitely.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By castleking

really are you basing this on writing or actual power lvl?

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Villelater

well what if Thor's hammer gets knocked out of his hands in the Battle? so much for Odin force

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Villelater said:
"well what if Thor's hammer gets knocked out of his hands in the Battle? so much for Odin force"
Thor doesn't need the Hammer in his hands to take Hulk.
Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Villelater

thats true but...without the Hammer can he use Odin Force?

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Wait a Minute, I recall Red Hulk beating the Hell of Thor so Easily, and Hulk manage to beat Red Hulk with one Punch. He did overpower a Warrior Madness Thor, which is 10x Stronger than Normal. Also Hulk sponges off of Magic ( or Dark Magic one of those). Also remember Hulk was hit with a Plasmatic beam by the High Evolutionary to render the Hulk into component electric  charges but hulk was practically impervious to it, and it was Gray Hulk the weakest but clever version of the Hulk. The Inhuman Karnak has the ability to find the weakest point on a person and strike there. While fighting the Hulk, Karnak concentrates and finds the Hulk's "weakest" point, which is in the center of his chest. He punches there with all his superhuman strength and usually this would take out his foe. The Hulk just stands there and doesn't even move, not even affected by the blow. Need more?

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Villelater

Yeah he is right

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Villelater said:
"thats true but...without the Hammer can he use Odin Force?"
He can't use the Odin Force anyway because there is no Odin.
Shawn The Devil said:
"Wait a Minute, I recall Red Hulk beating the Hell of Thor so Easily, and Hulk manage to beat Red Hulk with one Punch. He did overpower a Warrior Madness Thor, which is 10x Stronger than Normal. Also Hulk sponges off of Magic ( or Dark Magic one of those). Also remember Hulk was hit with a Plasmatic beam by the High Evolutionary to render the Hulk into component electric  charges but hulk was practically impervious to it, and it was Gray Hulk the weakest but clever version of the Hulk. The Inhuman Karnak has the ability to find the weakest point on a person and strike there. While fighting the Hulk, Karnak concentrates and finds the Hulk's "weakest" point, which is in the center of his chest. He punches there with all his superhuman strength and usually this would take out his foe. The Hulk just stands there and doesn't even move, not even affected by the blow. Need more?"
Well if that's what you recall you were hullicinating.If anyone actually bothered to read the comic and the one that follows.Red Hulk did not Thor..he didn't beat the hell out of Thor either.He wasn't even really hurting him.Also as far as we know..Red Hulk could be the strongest being on the planet.He has yet to lose a fight because someone is just stronger or more powerful than him.Green Hulk with a little help from Thor beat him but because he overheated..that is his only loss as far as I have seen.Hulk doesn't not sponge off magic..that isn't true.A ton of magical beings have complete destroyed him on occasion after occasion.Karnak not hurting Hulk doesn't mean anything because he couldn't even beat Black Panther.
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Villelater said:
"well what if Thor's hammer gets knocked out of his hands in the Battle? so much for Odin force"
Thor doesn't need the Hammer in his hands to take Hulk."
Well he has a Minute to get it back, and Not even Galactus could defeated Hulk in a Minute. and Please no one bring up Molecular Manipulation, Trust Me.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By castleking

first off odin force is not a hammer power it the god force of his father and all it magic is in thors body... if ppl really believe that hulk stands any chance against either odin power thor or regular thor then i dont know what to say......... the versitle nature of thor is more then enough to take hulk down even a directed lightling strike to hulk to the cerebelum would kill him.....

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtPhantom
castleking said:
"really are you basing this on writing or actual power lvl?"
One time hulk beating Thor can be proclaimed bad writing, but Hulk has done it a number of times, and I have yet to see a scan of Thor actually beating Hulk.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By castleking

ok the whole point of forum and battles is to remove writing and focus on what the character are actually capable of..... so look at the characters... otherwise just about any hero can beat every villian because that is how they are written

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Shawn The Devil
castleking said:
"first off odin force is not a hammer power it the god force of his father and all it magic is in thors body... if ppl really believe that hulk stands any chance against either odin power thor or regular thor then i dont know what to say......... the versitle nature of thor is more then enough to take hulk down even a directed lightling strike to hulk to the cerebelum would kill him....."
You need to read more Thor and Hulk, If Zee Crusher aka Thor's Cheerleader even He would say to You be quiet. Tell how can Thor access the Odin-Force without the Hammer because He will revert to a Human. and Hulk withstood Thor's Lightning before many times, knocked him out once due to being hit in the back of the Hulk. But Hulk also withstood Gladiator's Eye beam which burns hotter than the Heart of Stars stronger than Thor's Lightning. Also withstanding a Nova burst from Human Torch with Storm's Lightning.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By castleking

i am talking about the odin power... when odin died he gave it to his son.

not the god blast and some such..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Villelater said:
Well he has a Minute to get it back, and Not even Galactus could defeated Hulk in a Minute. and Please no one bring up Molecular Manipulation, Trust Me."
Thor doesn't ever have to go after his hammer if it's knocked out of his hands..it returns on it's own.
Thor could beat Hulk in seconds.He has no immunity to godblasts,transmutation,BFR or matter manipulation
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By castleking

vance i feel like some ppl have seriously not kept up on the characters........... and i am not making sense do you feel the same way?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AtPhantom
castleking said:
"ok the whole point of forum and battles is to remove writing and focus on what the character are actually capable of..... so look at the characters... otherwise just about any hero can beat every villian because that is how they are written"
So, clearly Thor has many powers beside just strength and durability to use against the hulk. But since Hulk has beaten him a number of times, we can assume that Hulk's physical power is great enough for him to overcome Thor's advantages.

I agree we should look at the characters, but the writing is the primary source of information, without that we have nearly nothing.
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Villelater said:
Well he has a Minute to get it back, and Not even Galactus could defeated Hulk in a Minute. and Please no one bring up Molecular Manipulation, Trust Me."
Thor doesn't ever have to go after his hammer if it's knocked out of his hands..it returns on it's own.
Thor could beat Hulk in seconds.He has no immunity to godblasts,transmutation,BFR or matter manipulation
"
Hulk has taken Godblasts and Survived, like form The Stranger, Thor, Galactus, Man-thing( Not a God, but those who fear burn at the touch of Man-Thing). Thatts if Thor threw his Hammer, not losing it like He did when he battle the Hulk.
Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Villelater

he has Immunity to Matter manipulation,BFR,Transmutation and possibly God blasts becuase

caption
caption
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By castleking

how many times has surfer taken his energy or threaten him......... you think thor cant do the same?

no one is talking about a god blast!!!!!!!!!!! we are talking about odin power the kind that with a wave of a hand can destroy a galaxy or rebuild a moon or sent you away the power of a actual god

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Villelater said:
"
Hulk has taken Godblasts and Survived, like form The Stranger, Thor, Galactus, Man-thing( Not a God, but those who fear burn at the touch of Man-Thing). Thatts if Thor threw his Hammer, not losing it like He did when he battle the Hulk."
You have no idea wtf your talking about.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"vance i feel like some ppl have seriously not kept up on the characters........... and i am not making sense do you feel the same way?"
I feel that way too..people are posting scans from before they were even born.The OP says current Thor and current Hulk.
Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Villelater

Ha...Silver Surfer is not longer useful

caption
caption
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AtPhantom
castleking said:
"how many times has surfer taken his energy or threaten him......... you think thor cant do the same?

no one is talking about a god blast!!!!!!!!!!! we are talking about odin power the kind that with a wave of a hand can destroy a galaxy or rebuild a moon or sent you away the power of a actual god"
You're not playing fair. I said Hulk can win if Thor has no OF, with OF, Thor mops the floor with him.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By castleking

i am too even normal thor has the power at his disposal to kill hulk

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Villelater said:
"
Hulk has taken Godblasts and Survived, like form The Stranger, Thor, Galactus, Man-thing( Not a God, but those who fear burn at the touch of Man-Thing). Thatts if Thor threw his Hammer, not losing it like He did when he battle the Hulk."
You have no idea wtf your talking about."
Hulk has taken a cosmic blast from Stranger before beating him. Taking a cosmic blast from galactus not fully powered and was Dazed, withstood Thor's Lightning many times. I read lots of Hulk.