#1 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven’t you ever wondered where the creators of hellboy found the idea to put that huge rock on his arm?

Well its an adaptation of thor’s hammer. It turns out that hellboy is directly inspired by thor (this was explained in his DVD “sword of storms”). So hellboy is more or less thor’s twin (literally) from hell.

So it’s only fitting to pit these two characters against each other and see who you (the fans) think is better).

Who wins? The original and inspirational Thor or the new and not so improved Hellboy.

#2 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should win.

He physically more than match for Hellboy (many times stronger, more endurance and more durable) and he has the hammer which provides not only flight but ranged attacks (thrown or projecting lightning).

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah thor lol his hammer would definitly fuck up hellboys arm his speed is way to much he can easily hit the bullets coming towards him hes shown thsi by hitting artilary bullets which can move from 600ft a second to 5000ft a second so hellboy would be demoshied seeing as how thor would think of him to be a demon.

#4 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Thor should win.He physically more than match for Hellboy (many times stronger, more endurance and more durable) and he has the hammer which provides not only flight but ranged attacks (thrown or projecting lightning)."

lightning doesnt effect hellboy remember? fire proof which includes lightnin proof

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm no. Fire proof only makes you invulnerable to the heat, not the shocking done by the raw energy especialy if it's high voltage electricity.
Post Edited:2007-07-17 15:07:54

#6 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"Umm no. Fire proof only makes you invulnerable to the heat, not the shockage given by the raw energy,"

naw that doesnt hurt him either. i dont know ill go find something or a picture that has him showing it

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

He will still get pounded into the dirt nontheless.

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Thor smashing Hellboy into dust. I am not a huge Hellboy fan but from what I have seen he doesn't stand much a chance.

#9 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"He will still get pounded into the dirt nontheless."

i wasnt saying he would win. yeah he would get beaten into the ground and thor probably wouldnt break a sweat, but im just saying lightning wont effect him much

#10 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Megaguirus says:
"He will still get pounded into the dirt nontheless."
i wasnt saying he would win. yeah he would get beaten into the ground and thor probably wouldnt break a sweat, but im just saying lightning wont effect him much"

yeh i know what your trying to say Eternus. thor will kick his ass but it will be one hell of a fight (No pun intended).

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually thor white lightign wold definitly have and effect its said to be able to kill immortals the lighting used on mangog would also kill him and that lightign charged up by thor to 15 million watts would definitly kill him but beisdes that he can always pound him or like thors doen in the past hit him so hard with hsi fist he literally goes out of our solar system.

#12 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy is cool and all, but..........

Thor would just chuck his hammer at Hellboy and be back at home in time to eat some mutton, or whatever those asgardians eat now-a-days.

#13 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR possesses bigger power that HELLBOY

#14 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"THOR possesses bigger power that HELLBOY "

Are you in an ESL program?

#15 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

not but in this battle the decisive factor is the force and

I consider that THOR is but strong

#16 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"not but in this battle the decisive factor is the force andI consider that THOR is but strong "

Seriously, are you in an ESL program?

#17 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

whats an ESL program

#18 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

English Second Language

#19 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

it doesn't stop he swims in fact not you that you

it treats that such program ESL

#20 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

ok. i knew that.....

#21 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

NO

me little you of English but

I attempt it

#22 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

See that key next to the M key? That is called a comma, you use it when you are saying two thoughts in one sentence.

You end the sentence with the key next to the comma that looks like a dot. That is called a period.

And lastly you just do not make any sense.

"it doesn't stop he swims in fact not you that you

it treats that such program ESL"

That means what? Is there even a shred of actual though in that sentence or are you just copying and pasting words from each thread?

You need to enroll in an ESL course (English Second Language) or burn your computer.

Post Edited:2007-07-17 18:31:44

#23 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"NOme little you of English butI attempt it "

you do a better job than i do. except vise versa. you could use a translation website. so it changes your language (im not sure what you speak) to english and vice versa

#24 Posted by Shiryu (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Hellboy turned into his Anung un Rama devil form when he gets those horns and stuff? How would Thor fare up against that?