Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By INLIFE

@The_Soverighn said:

muscle thor FTW

Currently, Thor Would Most Likely Win.......

But there are not that many feats for H'el yet!! You need to wait, man.

H'el has a really good chance of winning since he would actually use his one week of prep.

I will give a second response after H'el's true origins are revealed and we see his full potential.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

Well, this isn't exactly a battle in which the best of both characters can be utilized. For one, Thor has years upon years of feats to base off of while H'el only has but a few issues to utilize whatever feats he may have. Even then, he hasn't done anything spectacular besides making a fool of Kal and Connor effortlessly but beyond that, he is featless.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Didn't Current Thor make a river ?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By evilvegeta74

Thor!

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jayfournines

He'l has very few feats...So far they're just hyperbole...like threatening to use his TK to deconstruct Superboy at a molecular level, moving faster than Clark could react (and he's fast enough to cross the entire solar system in seconds...however He'ls speed was not measured or anything), arguably being stronger than Superman and using some kind of mind whammy to mess with Supergirl's perceptions.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By The_Soverighn

bump

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Jean199999

H'el seems to be able to teleport himself, I wonder if he's able to do this Thor, let's say teleport his ass somewhere really really hot far far away in space maybe?

I refuse to give this victory to H'el cause for all we know he could be allergic to Uru. Heck we could even learn in next issues that his only weakness is bunnies.

So...ahem.....Thor wins !

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By tomlikesfries

Although H'el has very few feats so far, I say he has the power to beat Thor by what I have seen.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@tomlikesfries said:

Although H'el has very few feats so far, I say he has the power to beat Thor by what I have seen.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jobbernos

@tomlikesfries said:

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By XiiX

Probably Thor.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bo88gdan

Тhor wins

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Funcake

@XiiX said:

Probably Thor.

...dies in seconds

@tomlikesfries said:

This!

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By btmt

@Funcake said:

@XiiX said:

Probably Thor.

...dies in seconds

@tomlikesfries said:

This!

Totally Agreed...!!!!!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

Although H'el has very few feats so far, I say he has the power to beat Thor by what I have seen

This

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

Thor.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Soverighn

bump

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el on paper. Thor has more feats.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AllStarSuperman

exactly

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DedrabbiT

Hmm. H'el was making a joke out of new 52 supes a couple times and new 52 supes is no slouch at all. H'el demonstrated more powers than kal el with his teleportation. He also seems to be a pretty smart guy. But Thor does has many many feats to back him up ... Idk. I wanna say h'el but it still may be too early. He needs more feats still.

Avatar image for manhunter_prime
Manhunter_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems real premature to say H'el, but I honestly think he can win this.... he has shown to be really intelligent and have powers that outstrip other Kryptonians. Plus he could sundip for part of the week.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

H'el

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor isn't beating someone who gave Superman, Superboy, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and the most of the JLA trouble at once.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el for me too :)

The ending of the series was pretty bad compared to hype up.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

I still stand by original statement and it's unclear as it to what the full extents of H'el's powers were. At one point, he took down Kal with a few hits in their first encounter. Later on, Clark takes him down (albeit through a surprise hit) and could've possibly taken him down were it not for Kara's intervention. Shortly after, we have Clark again blitzing H'el only to rain down monstrous blows that shook the entire Earth itself, but H'el seemed to recover quickly and respond with a blow that Supeboy states "he's never seen someone take before". Yet, Superman recovers almost instantly and with no visible damage.

It's hard to really gauge where H'el stands.

MasterdBater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gungunw said:

Thor isn't beating someone who gave Superman, Superboy, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and the most of the JLA trouble at once.

The trouble is to many people put Superman on an pedestal and consider to be basically GOD.

Thor is no slouch as far as strength, he has lifted the world tree showing great strength, fought Hulk multiple times both winning and losing but never being seriously injured during these. He has shown to fly from Earth to the furthest star in the universe in 18 hours putting his speed at hundreds of times light speed at minimum. (Yes I know the world tree is magic but Superman has done the same but needed help)

Mjolnir has been seen teleporting Thor, Creating force fields, Anti-Force blasts, God Blast, Magical Metal, etc..

I say Thor wins, but H'el would be pretty strong.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#34  Edited By SC  Moderator

H'el wil win kind of like Ulik, Durok, Wonder Man, Sentry, Rulk would, the whole new character that needs to establish itself routine, then after a few months he will start looking less impressive, then eventually he just sort of becomes a regular semi popular fan favorite character whose consistency will be all over place (Superman will beat him with more regularity and ease probably) and whose staying power and need for prominence will droop with a few cool moments now and then. Unless he becomes super popular and gets his own ongoing and we get movies and lunch boxes with him.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el should win.

Thor wouldn't even beat Superman.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GunGunW

@masterdbater said:

@gungunw said:

The trouble is to many people put Superman on an pedestal and consider to be basically GOD.

Thor is no slouch as far as strength, he has lifted the world tree showing great strength, fought Hulk multiple times both winning and losing but never being seriously injured during these. He has shown to fly from Earth to the furthest star in the universe in 18 hours putting his speed at hundreds of times light speed at minimum. (Yes I know the world tree is magic but Superman has done the same but needed help)

Mjolnir has been seen teleporting Thor, Creating force fields, Anti-Force blasts, God Blast, Magical Metal, etc..

I say Thor wins, but H'el would be pretty strong.

Actually, no. People do the same exact thing with Thor. In fact, people do it even more so with Thor

Of course Thor is strong, but people tend to agree he's about equal to Superman to maybe slightly below him. Probably because he has even less consistency than Superman or Hulk. He did the world tree thing then he needed help lifting a city. All characters are inconsistent though. In the new 52 Superman bench pressed the weight of the entire earth for five days straight and asked for more. He also in one or two seconds flew from Pluto to Earth. Regardless if you think Thor would beat Superman if you add in several others who are on his level Thor is going to lose.

It is kind of... ironic? I guess that you say people say people put Superman on a pedestal like that and you're kind of doing it with Thor.

UltramanPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el - way too fast for Thor to hit, and his strength is outrageous.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Right now incomics thor would win, the feats he has displayed throughout his marvel NOW career have been amazing

Thor has shown himself to be quite fast recently and superman has not yet let loose speed blitsing that thor couldnt react to.He was going up against people like apocolypse before mjolnir, he made it rain fire/lightning without it, he hit a guy so hard a black hole formed, he one shotted the guy with lightning while thor was near death (this guy he one shotted killed thousands of gods) without the hammer and he fought inside the sun without the hammer. He beats the shitaki mushrooms out of supes with his large hammer or chops supes up and fries him with jarnborn (he butchered apocolypse with it). And all the above feats were a young thor who hasnt discovered his true power. And thor's fighting skills are legend, using speed would be a Good arguement. Though i recall thor tagging loki who was said to be as fast as thought with his hammer by throwing it as fast as light. And he can go much faster as he travels lightyears in seconds. So he can throw it at it's travel speeds at supes and he can make it follow supes. He also has area of attack moves like his wind of 1000 worlds to shred supes.He can also absorb supes heat vision and send it back 100 times as strong. He could also absorb supes solar energy like he absorbed kang the conqurers energies.

Yip, but thor wins in a tough battle, the power he has been showing is amazing, fighting in suns, hitting so hard planets crack and wormholes form. Fixing planets via earth manipulation, one shotting gorr with lightning while thor was near death, butchering apocolyose, making solar storms to make his ship move faster than light, make it rain lightning and fire, easily destroying gigantic chunks of moon, being referred to as either a world breaker/world killer. Hurting the starbrand user. Thor wins....

Edit: said supes but meant h'el, and invisibillity could be debated as thor has used mjolnir to detect people, so its a non factor i guess.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Thor's weak long prep, he goes to his father and begs him for the Odinforce. He then becomes King Thor and stomps on H'el. But seriously, H'el seemed pretty powerful, but he doesn't have enough feats.

Avatar image for amalgamuniverse
amalgamuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sebast_Allen
UltramanPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H-el One Punch

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor stomps h'el dude, im going to get angry if you make more stupid posts

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor stomps h'el dude, im going to get angry if you make more stupid posts

You're wrong, though.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Tell me how h'el.

Right now incomics thor would win, the feats he has displayed throughout his marvel NOW career have been amazing

Thor has shown himself to be quite fast recently and h'el has not yet let loose speed blitsing that thor couldnt react to.He was going up against people like apocolypse before mjolnir, he made it rain fire/lightning without it, he hit a guy so hard a black hole formed, he one shotted the guy with lightning while thor was near death (this guy he one shotted killed thousands of gods) without the hammer and he fought inside the sun without the hammer. He beats the shitaki mushrooms out of h'el with his large hammer or chops h'el up and fries him with jarnborn (he butchered apocolypse with it). And all the above feats were a young thor who hasnt discovered his true power. And thor's fighting skills are legend, using speed would be a Good arguement. Though i recall thor tagging loki who was said to be as fast as thought with his hammer by throwing it as fast as light. And he can go much faster as he travels lightyears in seconds. So he can throw it at it's travel speeds at h'el and he can make it follow him till it tags him (mjolnir outraced surfer at top speeds). He also has area of attack moves like his wind of 1000 worlds to shred h'el.He can also absorb h'el's heat vision and send it back 100 times as strong. He could also absorb supes solar energy like he absorbed kang the conqurers energies.

Yip, but thor wins in a tough battle, the power he has been showing is amazing, fighting in suns, hitting so hard planets crack and wormholes form. Fixing planets via earth manipulation, one shotting gorr with lightning while thor was near death, butchering apocolyose, making solar storms to make his ship move faster than light, make it rain lightning and fire, easily destroying gigantic chunks of moon, being referred to as either a world breaker/world killer. Hurting the starbrand user. Thor wins....

And mjolnir can fight of h'els matter manipulation.

so yeah, good try though.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Thor.