Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By N00BWATCH

Buckshot says:

"Kara Zor-El says:
" *goes hunting for headache tablets* ok, i don't know enough about these characters to argue so i'm staying out of this one"
Sorry, I was just joking, making fun of the misspelling. Didn't mean to actually confuse anyone."

so, is it hercules?

if so, has he ascended to full godhood?

if so, surely it would be God against God in a stalemate because neither could kill eachother

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Valkaad

Kara Zor-El says:

"Buckshot says:
"Kara Zor-El says:
" *goes hunting for headache tablets* ok, i don't know enough about these characters to argue so i'm staying out of this one"
Sorry, I was just joking, making fun of the misspelling. Didn't mean to actually confuse anyone."
so, is it hercules? if so, has he ascended to full godhood? if so, surely it would be God against God in a stalemate because neither could kill eachother"

Yeah he has ascended to full godhood in marvel, but thor has taken over odins spot as head of the pantheon. So really Zeus vs Thor would be a better fight.

N00BWATCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By N00BWATCH

so what powers do gods have in marvel?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Valkaad

Kara Zor-El says:

"so what powers do gods have in marvel? "

Depends on the God. Hercules is superstrong, immortal, virtually invulnerable to harm, doesn't really tire after any exertion, but other than that he really has no other powers. No energy manipulation, nothing.

Zeus on the other hand can do just about anything. He isn't omnipotent, but he can rearrange matter, fire force bolts, teleport across dimensions, etc. etc.

N00BWATCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By N00BWATCH

what about thor?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Valkaad

I used to know thors powers, but I am not sure what level they have him at right now. They have changed thor so much and brought him back as different guys so many times, I am not even sure who the real thor is. The new thor comic out shows thor being at what I would consider odin/zeus level power. Early on, Thor was basically like hercules, except he had mjolnir (his hammer) that allowed him to fly, call down thunder and lightning, create dimensional rifts, fire force blasts.

N00BWATCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By N00BWATCH

right... i'd put my money on Hercules untill i know thors full limits then

L.B. Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By L.B. Vishanti

hercules would beat thor. (odinforce thor would beat hercules)

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Valkaad

L.B. Vishanti says:

"hercules would beat thor. (odinforce thor would beat hercules)"

HOw?? You also think Hercules could beat Kurse right?

Jynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Jynx

Sorry about this being off topic, but I tried to start a new topic and there was no button to post it once I had typed it out, so here goes: I've been trying like hell to remember the title to a specific comic book that was out in the early 2000's but just can't seem to remember it. It was a fantasy-type setting featuring a young boy who's father died(i don't remember how) while being a general do-gooder. He was left his father's gloves and boots which basically gave him super strength and was joined by a mechanical golem, a swordswoman and a male warrior. I think there was some sort of priest/wizard helping him too, but I'm not sure about that. The art was pretty good as I recall with a slight manga feel to it. (boy's eyes were large, etc.) I sticks in my mind because I always found it the visual of a small boy wearing over-sized guantlets and boots heaving boulders and breaking swords in his hands humorous. Any help would be appreciated. OH ! One more thing, It might have been an Image comic...but I'm not sure about that either. Please help me I am going out of my mind trying to remember this comic.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

L.B. Vishanti says:

"hercules would beat thor. (odinforce thor would beat hercules)"

You are crazy Thor would beat Hercules Thor has so many more powers and his hammer Thor wins.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#62  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Jynx says:

"Sorry about this being off topic, but I tried to start a new topic and there was no button to post it once I had typed it out, so here goes: I've been trying like hell to remember the title to a specific comic book that was out in the early 2000's but just can't seem to remember it. It was a fantasy-type setting featuring a young boy who's father died(i don't remember how) while being a general do-gooder. He was left his father's gloves and boots which basically gave him super strength and was joined by a mechanical golem, a swordswoman and a male warrior. I think there was some sort of priest/wizard helping him too, but I'm not sure about that. The art was pretty good as I recall with a slight manga feel to it. (boy's eyes were large, etc.) I sticks in my mind because I always found it the visual of a small boy wearing over-sized guantlets and boots heaving boulders and breaking swords in his hands humorous. Any help would be appreciated. OH ! One more thing, It might have been an Image comic...but I'm not sure about that either. Please help me I am going out of my mind trying to remember this comic."

Sounds like Battle Chasers.
Post Edited:2007-08-08 17:34:33

L.B. Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By L.B. Vishanti

thats all there is to it. regular thor would lose, odinforce thor would win. (u guys got to use logic)

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Valkaad

L.B. Vishanti says:

"thats all there is to it. regular thor would lose, odinforce thor would win. (u guys got to use logic)"

Explain how hercules would win? How would he beat Kurse? because you like him?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

L.B. Vishanti says:

"thats all there is to it. regular thor would lose, odinforce thor would win. (u guys got to use logic)"

Dude I am a huge fan of Hercules and Thor my two favorite heroes but how would Hercules win Thor has had to save him many times be four in the past. Also Thors Hammer Mjolnir is his greatest weapon he can do a lot with it besides fly. Thors has many powers in his arsenal so come on dude Hercules could not win except if it was a fist fight then he mite win.

Jynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jynx

Just did an image search on google and that was it! Thanks a lot. Sorry again about it being off-topic. You are da' bomb.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Apparition

SeanAKAMisery says:

"L.B. Vishanti says:
Dude I am a huge fan of Hercules and Thor my two favorite heroes but how would Hercules win Thor has had to save him many times be four in the past. Also Thors Hammer Mjolnir is his greatest weapon he can do a lot with it besides fly. Thors has many powers in his arsenal so come on dude Hercules could not win except if it was a fist fight then he mite win. "

that vishanti guy is crazy. hercules might win if thor didn't have his hammer but with it hercules cant beat him.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Apparition says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"L.B. Vishanti says:
Dude I am a huge fan of Hercules and Thor my two favorite heroes but how would Hercules win Thor has had to save him many times be four in the past. Also Thors Hammer Mjolnir is his greatest weapon he can do a lot with it besides fly. Thors has many powers in his arsenal so come on dude Hercules could not win except if it was a fist fight then he mite win. "

that vishanti guy is crazy. hercules might win if thor didn't have his hammer but with it hercules cant beat him."

Thank you!

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"GambitO says:
"THOR HERO VICTORY
Shut" />http://www.amazingcomics.it/thor5web.jpg"
Shut your dumb mouth. Kara Zor-El says:
"umm... so hecules is Hercules? "
No, Hecules is Hecules. "

LMAO

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#70  Edited By PowerHerc

Herc wins if only physical abilities are used (i.e.: strength, endurance, durability, fighting skills, etc.) due to his slight edge in strength and H2H skill. 
Thor wins if he uses his full range of energy powers and his hammer (which just happens to be one of the ultimate weapons of myth, the veritible "hammer of the gods")

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By D3athstroke

Hercules Will Murder Another Son of Gaea

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Thor's hammmer

in terms of overall power Thor in a massive stomp if they figth the way they fight in the comics Hercules in a very close fight
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Is this just normal Hercules, or is this him as of now, a Sky Father? Also what do they have going into this fight, The OP was a question mark, I need more info?
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By D3athstroke
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Thread was opened 3 years ago 
This just can't Be Skyfather Herc
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@D3athstroke:
Fair enough, still I do need more than just a question mark to judge fairly. 

Thor has beat Hercules in the past, however they have both said that they were holding back, what does Hercules have going into this fight with Thor?