Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

VS (The Set-UP)

(continuation Apocalypse vs. MOTU)

Apocalypse had destroyed the King's army, snapped Mekanek's neck, cut off Fisto's hand and obliterated Bird City; He Man and The Sorceress are the ony ones standing against 'Lypse. The Sorseress tranformed in to the falcon, but was ultimately shot out the sky. Apocalypse and He Man begin an epic one on one Battle that lasts well over 3 days. Apocalypse has never seen a competitor like He Man. He tells He Man that he will bring the sorceress back and not destroy Castle Greyskull and Spare his parents life if he becomes his WAR horseman. After a little manipulation, He Man agrees.

Apocalypse then brings He Man to the Earth to wreack Havoc. He Man is being mind controlled by 'Lypse and tears through city after city. Thor appears and says " I'll give you one chance to surrender yourself to me or you shall face the fury of the Son of Odin!!" Apocalypse wants to see this play out so he gives He Man a new breastplate that gives him the ability of flight.Who wins???

He Man being mind controlled by Apocalypse

vs.

The Son of Odin Thor!!!

Thor has Hammer

He Man has power sword, axe and shield and flight.

Located in an evacuated city.

Can Thor stop He Mans path of destruction?

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By venom hybrid

Yes Thor wins

Do you get all your fights from CBUB

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

venom hybrid says:

"Yes Thor wins Do you get all your fights from CBUB"

((sometimes)) ((why is that bad?))

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By mantoid

Thor.

M

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By venom hybrid

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"venom hybrid says:
((sometimes)) ((why is that bad?)) "

No i just recognised the fight and was wondering

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

venom hybrid says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"venom hybrid says:
((sometimes)) ((why is that bad?)) "
No i just recognised the fight and was wondering"

((oh ok yeah sometimes when i can't come up with something on my own i just go to CBUB and almost every match up i want to create on this website it's been done before so it's not easy))

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Thor. He man is pretty strong I remember one comic he was giving superman alot of trouble.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mantoid

M

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

mantoid says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/41000/40971/22436-mjolnir_400.jpg M"

((is that dr doom hand with thor hammer?))

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mantoid

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"mantoid says:
((is that dr doom hand with thor hammer?))"

I don't know. I just pulled it off of Thor's page.

M

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By venom hybrid

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"mantoid says:

I dont think it is

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ego

Dr. Doom could wield mjolnir if he wanted too

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By venom hybrid

Ego says:

"Dr. Doom could wield mjolnir if he wanted too "

No he couldn't how id dr.doom worthy of lifting Mjonlir

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By venom hybrid

Ego says:

"mantoid says:
"Ego says:
No way. M"
he would need prep time and magic to weild it though. "

No he wouldn't are you trying to compare Dr.dooms magic to Odins

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mantoid

Ego says:

No way.

M

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ego

i say he-man... he has the power of eternia at his disposal. Skelitor is probably the equilant to loki.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ego

mantoid says:

"Ego says:

No way.

M"

he would need prep time and magic to weild it though.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Thor would beat He Man, though it would be a good fight

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

Ego says:

"mantoid says:
"Ego says:

No way.

M"

change to a dc character please. Doom can't wield the hammer. Even with prep he has to get two things from asgard and jump into a certain fire thats in Thors room. I doubt he will know this so shut up you make no sense.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ego

venom hybrid says:

"Ego says:
"mantoid says:
"Ego says:
No way. M"

No he wouldn't are you trying to compare Dr.dooms magic to Odins "

yes.. and not just that. Doom would find a way to to it. like create a glove device to weild the hamer. while use his magic to stablize the device.

magneto or jean grey or invisible woman could hold it too by creating a thin forcefield around it, making it appear as they are holding it.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By venom hybrid

Dooms magic is nowhere near as powerful as Odins Dr.strange can't compare to Odin when it comes to magic Odin teleports billions of people too other dimensions with ease destroys and recreates universe and creates a being from the anger in the world

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By venom hybrid

Yeah but he never tried becuase asgardians embrace death

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

@Venom Hybrid: yet he himself cannot evade death, that which strange has done :P

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Alot of people going on about Dr Doom for a Thor vs He-Man thread.

I'm going to be controversial and say He-Man. Why? Well, his strength and speed are on a level with Superman. It's uncertain where his upper strength limit is, but I think he'll keep up with Thor. I think the ultimate advantage is in their choice of weapon, He-Man's sword gives him a superior reach and is more likely to cause serious injury then a hammer will (even mjolner). He-Man also has his shield to further mitigate damage.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow i have not seen he-man in long years but i thank thor would win, love the cool pics tho.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Alot of people going on about Dr Doom for a Thor vs He-Man thread. I'm going to be controversial and say He-Man. Why? Well, his strength and speed are on a level with Superman. It's uncertain where his upper strength limit is, but I think he'll keep up with Thor. I think the ultimate advantage is in their choice of weapon, He-Man's sword gives him a superior reach and is more likely to cause serious injury then a hammer will (even mjolner). He-Man also has his shield to further mitigate damage."

Wrong.

Your over-estimating He-Man.He's not that strong.It's a cross-over with him and Superman.Muhammad Ali traded blows with Superman too...doesn't mean he's as strong as him.

Mjolnir isn't just a hammer.It has other uses for Thor.

I'm not sure how fast he actually is but i'm sure he's not that far past Mach speed.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ego

he-man would win becuase the power off all the gods in greyskull eternia are a part of He-man... no compared to thor who is just 1 god. he is no match for he-man in the end. he-man will stand

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ego

he-man would win becuase the power off all the gods in greyskull eternia are a part of He-man... now compared to thor who is just 1 god. he is no match for he-man in the end. he-man will stand

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ego says:

"he-man would win becuase the power off all the gods in greyskull eternia are a part of He-man... no compared to thor who is just 1 god. he is no match for he-man in the end. he-man will stand"

No.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ego

Vance Astro says:

"Ego says:
"he-man would win becuase the power off all the gods in greyskull eternia are a part of He-man... no compared to thor who is just 1 god. he is no match for he-man in the end. he-man will stand"
No."

of course eveyone if free to base their own opinion. and i accept that.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor swings mjolnir, He-man tries to block, but his sword is shatters. Thor then commans he-man to "Fall!". He man does indeed fall after a blow to the head from mjolnir. Fight ends.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Vance Astro says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Alot of people going on about Dr Doom for a Thor vs He-Man thread. I'm going to be controversial and say He-Man. Why? Well, his strength and speed are on a level with Superman. It's uncertain where his upper strength limit is, but I think he'll keep up with Thor. I think the ultimate advantage is in their choice of weapon, He-Man's sword gives him a superior reach and is more likely to cause serious injury then a hammer will (even mjolner). He-Man also has his shield to further mitigate damage."
Wrong. Your over-estimating He-Man.He's not that strong.It's a cross-over with him and Superman.Muhammad Ali traded blows with Superman too...doesn't mean he's as strong as him. Mjolnir isn't just a hammer.It has other uses for Thor. I'm not sure how fast he actually is but i'm sure he's not that far past Mach speed."

Actually, Ali only traded blows with a depowered Superman. He-Man, on the other hand, fought him at full pre-crisis strength. He-Man also tells Superman that Battle Cat can make near light speed (I assume he means Battle Cat, though he could technically be referring to himself from the way he says it) and he is getting his powers from the same place He-Man is.

I know what Mjolner can do, but you know this is going to be a melee fight where it will be hammer (albeit one throwing out lightning) versus sword.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

venom hybrid says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"mantoid says:
I dont think it is"

Yes, it is! You can notice his shiny metal glove.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

lordraiden says:

"venom hybrid says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"mantoid says:
I dont think it is"
Yes, it is! You can notice his shiny metal glove."

((i knew it thank you i knew that was dr doom metal glove but how can he lift it?))

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hadrelius

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"lordraiden says:
"venom hybrid says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"mantoid says:
I dont think it is"
Yes, it is! You can notice his shiny metal glove."
((i knew it thank you i knew that was dr doom metal glove but how can he lift it?))"

He didn't. Just the cover. Inside story he grabned it an caught ride out of hell, but didn't lift onced iot landed.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hadrelius

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Absolute

the human Juggernaut says:

"thor swings mjolnir, He-man tries to block, but his sword is shatters. Thor then commans he-man to "Fall!". He man does indeed fall after a blow to the head from mjolnir. Fight ends."

He-Man could 'catch/grab' Mjolnir. That's if a mind-controlled He-Man is still worthy to wield the hammer. Cause I'm pretty sure a sane He-Man could. But I think overall He-Man is stronger and faster than Thor; as far as invulnerability I think they're about the same.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
Wrong. Your over-estimating He-Man.He's not that strong.It's a cross-over with him and Superman.Muhammad Ali traded blows with Superman too...doesn't mean he's as strong as him. Mjolnir isn't just a hammer.It has other uses for Thor. I'm not sure how fast he actually is but i'm sure he's not that far past Mach speed."
Actually, Ali only traded blows with a depowered Superman. He-Man, on the other hand, fought him at full ***pre-crisis*** strength. He-Man also tells Superman that Battle Cat can make near light speed (I assume he means Battle Cat, though he could technically be referring to himself from the way he says it) and he is getting his powers from the same place He-Man is. I know what Mjolner can do, but you *know* this is going to be a melee fight where it will be hammer (albeit one throwing out lightning) versus sword."

It doesn't matter...it's still a crossover..and things happen in crossovers that would happen in the comics real universe because the writers are trying to make it interesting.

People are talking about He-man being worthy to wield the Hammer.There is alot of stupid sh#t being said.

Nobody is giving any source of where they seen He-Man do certain things they are just saying I think or stating falsehoods as fact...or even more ridiculously using crossovers.

Odin is the god of gods..the King of Asgard..and Thor right now is either more powerful or as powerful as he is.Do you honestly think that a teenager who was granted magical powers can not only out fight Thor who is a master in armed and un-armed combat,but also be strong enough to withstand the most powerful attack Thor can throw at him?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zee crusher

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"thor swings mjolnir, He-man tries to block, but his sword is shatters. Thor then commans he-man to "Fall!". He man does indeed fall after a blow to the head from mjolnir. Fight ends."

He-Man could 'catch/grab' Mjolnir. That's if a mind-controlled He-Man is still worthy to wield the hammer. Cause I'm pretty sure a sane He-Man could. But I think overall He-Man is stronger and faster than Thor; as far as invulnerability I think they're about the same.

"

he isn't stronger or faster. Can you show a feat where this was shown? The strongest person I rememeber him fighting is superman he couldn't really over power him. That version of superman wasn't really that strong I think. I doubt he is stronger then Thor.

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Absolute

If you going to go with comics, then there isn't much on the side of He-Man that can be used to defend a He-Man victory in this contest. Thor's got a lot more sources and references (so much so that there are scores of contradictions) to easily put him over the top in this fight.

I'm going on the Filmation version of He-Man. In this case, he's easily worthy to wield Mjolnir, possesses near-limitless strength, a high-level of fighting ability -armed and unarmed, and definitely out-classes Thor in speed, agility and ingenuity.

But (before anyone else says it) this is COMICvine; so to that regard, I'd say, depending on which Thor we're taking about, it's a toss up.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Vance Astro says:

"It doesn't matter...it's still a crossover..and things happen in crossovers that would happen in the comics real universe because the writers are trying to make it interesting."

Blah blah blah, you just don't like it because I proved He-Man is in Superman and Thor's strength class. Unlike a Marvel/DC event, He-Man was published at the time by DC and this is as cannon as anything is for him (unless anyone has some He-Man comics that counter my points).

Vance Astro says:

"Nobody is giving any source of where they seen He-Man do certain things they are just saying I think or stating falsehoods as fact...or even more ridiculously using crossovers. Odin is the god of gods..the King of Asgard..and Thor right now is either more powerful or as powerful as he is.Do you honestly think that a teenager who was granted magical powers can not only out fight Thor who is a master in armed and un-armed combat,but also be strong enough to withstand the most powerful attack Thor can throw at him?"

I did give a source, in fact I'm the only one in this thread so far that has given any evidence. Your arguement can basically be summed up as "Thor wins because he's Thor and I think he's better (than He-Man)."

Also, if you look at the picture at the start, that is classic Thor, not current and no one specified otherwise.

@Zee Crusher: That comic is from 1982, so it's pre-crisis, planet juggling Superman as I said earlier.

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Avantar

Hmmmmm. All I ever remember He-Man doing was rolling around half-naked on the ground with all his male villians. Of course with Thor's golden tresses of hair, I could see the attraction of He-man wanting to roll around with him. In a fight though... Thor...

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

The voice of Thor in Marvel Ultimate Alliance was also the voice of He-Man in his most recent cartoon outing, which is why Thor occasionally says 'by the power of Asguard' during the game.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By zee crusher

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"If you going to go with comics, then there isn't much on the side of He-Man that can be used to defend a He-Man victory in this contest. Thor's got a lot more sources and references (so much so that there are scores of contradictions) to easily put him over the top in this fight.

I'm going on the Filmation version of He-Man. In this case, he's easily worthy to wield Mjolnir, possesses near-limitless strength, a high-level of fighting ability -armed and unarmed, and definitely out-classes Thor in speed, agility and ingenuity.

But (before anyone else says it) this is COMICvine; so to that regard, I'd say, depending on which Thor we're taking about, it's a toss up."

1.He man isn't faster. Thor been seen leaving flash images of him self. Thor has blocked bullets coming at 5,000ft per second with his left hand. Thor has moved as fast as lighting and moved so fast hela the death god couldn't even touch him. If were to even graze him his life would have been over because her touch kills gods. So as for human being faster please be realistic.

1. Fighting skills. Thors had thousands of years to keen up on his skills. Human has had about 42 years to make his skills better. There a big difference again don't assume.

3.Any version of Thor can beat he man you act as if there is really a weak version of Thor as there was for superman when he was in the golden age I believe. The weakest version of Thor I think couldn't stay away from his hammer for more then 60 seconds. He was still strong enough to break tanks on the molecular level with a tree. Imagine what he would do if he hit it with his hammer.

1. He man can in deed weild the hammer. He man will be filled with so much power however that would give Thor enough time to hit him right out of the solar system just as he did to that alien. Then his hammer would return to his hand since his hammer can slip off the people once they are at there destination.

2. Thor wins.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mantoid

Thor is so much more powerful than He-Man. This battle is just a bit one sided.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Perfect Cell

He-Man is just about as tough as the Juggernaut. Fights like Wolverine. He has magic. And he can read minds...

Thor is just a Thunder god.. Like Raiden in Mortal Kombat. He's probably as strong as Colossus, fights as well as Captain America, can use magic... but can't read minds...

He-Man wins by 1...

-AND-

He-Man is protected by the magic of GreySkull... So basically he's just like the Juggernaut, but smarter... faster... and fights fights pretty ruthlessly.

He-Man wins by 2.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((very good opinions well some but base on the votes thor 9 votes he-man 4 votes thor is the winner!))

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better Make that 10 Im Too Voteing For Thor He More Powerful Then He-Man Ever Was I Don't Thank He-man Can't Even Take on THe Juggernaut Himself Really Thor Takes The Victory.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Vance Astro says:
"It doesn't matter...it's still a crossover..and things happen in crossovers that would happen in the comics real universe because the writers are trying to make it interesting."
Blah blah blah, you just don't like it because I proved He-Man *is* in Superman and Thor's strength class. Unlike a Marvel/DC event, He-Man was published at the time by DC and this is as cannon as anything is for him (unless anyone has some He-Man comics that counter my points). Vance Astro says:
"Nobody is giving any source of where they seen He-Man do certain things they are just saying I think or stating falsehoods as fact...or even more ridiculously using crossovers. Odin is the god of gods..the King of Asgard..and Thor right now is either more powerful or as powerful as he is.Do you honestly think that a teenager who was granted magical powers can not only out fight Thor who is a master in armed and un-armed combat,but also be strong enough to withstand the most powerful attack Thor can throw at him?"
I did give a source, in fact I'm the ***only*** one in this thread so far that has given any evidence. Your arguement can basically be summed up as "Thor wins because he's Thor and I think he's better (than He-Man)." Also, if you look at the picture at the start, that is *classic* Thor, not current and no one specified otherwise. @Zee Crusher: That comic is from 1982, so it's pre-crisis, planet juggling Superman as I said earlier."

Thor wins.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Vance Astro says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Vance Astro says:
Blah blah blah, you just don't like it because I proved He-Man *is* in Superman and Thor's strength class. Unlike a Marvel/DC event, He-Man was published at the time by DC and this is as cannon as anything is for him (unless anyone has some He-Man comics that counter my points). Vance Astro says:
I did give a source, in fact I'm the ***only*** one in this thread so far that has given any evidence. Your arguement can basically be summed up as "Thor wins because he's Thor and I think he's better (than He-Man)." Also, if you look at the picture at the start, that is *classic* Thor, not current and no one specified otherwise. @Zee Crusher: That comic is from 1982, so it's pre-crisis, planet juggling Superman as I said earlier."
Thor wins."

He-Man wins