Thor VS Goku

• 191 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#101  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@kagetaicho said:

Tank doesnt mean escape or evade, it means to literally tank it. Take the force head on and survive. If tanking meant escaping then Goku could easily do that too. And btw I'm taking Thir's side on this. Goku's only advantage is fighting skill and overall better speed (maybe). Thor takes it in strength, durability, stamina, and hax.
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By NeonGameWave

@VinoVash1234 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@VinoVash1234 said:

@NeonGameWave:

No, you lied about it being a 50x supernova my point is your previous comments now your saying barely and the point is that he wasn't at the center of the explosion, Goku can harm him, Superman has been harmed before by regular attacks.

Did you ignore my second post on purpose? i quickly fixed that mistake, BTW tanking has several meanings to it. I never said he was at the centre, i simply stated he was hit by red radiation. And?

Anyway this is about thor, why do you think goku would win?

No one is ignoring your posts, you ignored mine many times. Like what? You even told me that he was almost engulfed by the explosion, meaning the entirety of the explosion and he did not tank a 50x supernova, where is the proof? He was hit by red radiation and what is your point? Superman was still a good distance away from the explosion, it was one supernova, not 50x supernovas, there is a clear difference. Superman was also trying to escape from the explosion another indicator for him being able to escape from the actual force of the explosion itself he did not tank a great deal of the supernova and it doesn`t make Goku weaker, in fact Goku possesses the power to harm Superman greatly.

Where is this 50x supernova that you speak of? Also it even says in one of the panels that the expanded ball of radiation that resulted from the collision of energy with the supernova would of incinerated Clark so it doesn`t only prove why your logic is flawed and how your argument is debunked but it proves why you like to overrate Superman.

Goku is faster in combat speed, reflex, reaction time and his destructive output should be enough to take down Thor.

"The explosion was about fifty times the size of keplers supernova"

Tank means to escape or evade, that which he did, so i didnt lie, he escaped it while being hit by red radiation. if you didnt know a supernova is an exploding star not an imploding, the danger is the external factor, the very spread of that energy shot out by the supernova itself.

Back to thor? Thor evaded quicksilver and claimed he fought faster, he entered hyperspace while chasing ego, he speedblitzed, he took on glory, and summoned thunder/wind from 1,000 worlds. How is Goku coming close to that?

Goku is a jupiter sized planet buster, unless we are talking about DBO goku in whcih case he is a half star buster, the other half is vegeta, together they are supernova level.

It wasn`t 50x a supernova that he tanked and it even said that, right behind it was an expanding ball of radiation that would have incinerated Clark as soon as it touched him.

Tank means and is more commonly used as a term to describe enduring or withstanding, all you needed to say is that he evaded or took off. You did lie, you said it was a 50x supernova and now your saying he barely tanked it when he was escaping a blast that he was far from, being at the concentration of a supernova once it explodes wouldn`t be a good thing considering the fact that you would take the damage that is expanded as well as concentrated within a single area before the expansion of energy occurs and Superman would be incinerated by such as force.

Goku is a lot faster in combat speed and he has the feats to prove it, while chasing Ego not combating or reacting so that is irrelevant, when does Thor usually speedblitz during a battle? Goku has Instant Transmission which would make it extremely hard for Thor, Goku can destroy 10-15 planets in an concentrated attack and this him with a power level of 3,000 imagine how much he can do at SSJ3 and Goku would be able to sense Thor`s movements before he makes them.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#103  Edited By Lvenger

@NeonGameWave said:

Goku can destroy 10-15 planets in an concentrated attack and this him with a power level of 3,000 imagine how much he can do at SSJ3 and Goku would be able to sense Thor`s movements before he makes them.

Just want to pick you up on this bit. That was a Majiin Buu saga feat (which I'm still sceptical about but that's not relevant) and the OP says the version of Goku is the one at the end of the Cell Games Saga. That means he can only go FPSSJ and only feats up to the Cell Games Saga apply. Nothing beyond that is relevant for this fight with Thor. And surely you know Goku was at a much higher power level than 3,000 when Babidi measured his energy.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By AngryHulks

@NeonGameWave said:

@VinoVash1234 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@VinoVash1234 said:

@NeonGameWave:

No, you lied about it being a 50x supernova my point is your previous comments now your saying barely and the point is that he wasn't at the center of the explosion, Goku can harm him, Superman has been harmed before by regular attacks.

Did you ignore my second post on purpose? i quickly fixed that mistake, BTW tanking has several meanings to it. I never said he was at the centre, i simply stated he was hit by red radiation. And?

Anyway this is about thor, why do you think goku would win?

No one is ignoring your posts, you ignored mine many times. Like what? You even told me that he was almost engulfed by the explosion, meaning the entirety of the explosion and he did not tank a 50x supernova, where is the proof? He was hit by red radiation and what is your point? Superman was still a good distance away from the explosion, it was one supernova, not 50x supernovas, there is a clear difference. Superman was also trying to escape from the explosion another indicator for him being able to escape from the actual force of the explosion itself he did not tank a great deal of the supernova and it doesn`t make Goku weaker, in fact Goku possesses the power to harm Superman greatly.

Where is this 50x supernova that you speak of? Also it even says in one of the panels that the expanded ball of radiation that resulted from the collision of energy with the supernova would of incinerated Clark so it doesn`t only prove why your logic is flawed and how your argument is debunked but it proves why you like to overrate Superman.

Goku is faster in combat speed, reflex, reaction time and his destructive output should be enough to take down Thor.

"The explosion was about fifty times the size of keplers supernova"

Tank means to escape or evade, that which he did, so i didnt lie, he escaped it while being hit by red radiation. if you didnt know a supernova is an exploding star not an imploding, the danger is the external factor, the very spread of that energy shot out by the supernova itself.

Back to thor? Thor evaded quicksilver and claimed he fought faster, he entered hyperspace while chasing ego, he speedblitzed, he took on glory, and summoned thunder/wind from 1,000 worlds. How is Goku coming close to that?

Goku is a jupiter sized planet buster, unless we are talking about DBO goku in whcih case he is a half star buster, the other half is vegeta, together they are supernova level.

It wasn`t 50x a supernova that he tanked and it even said that, right behind it was an expanding ball of radiation that would have incinerated Clark as soon as it touched him.

Tank means and is more commonly used as a term to describe enduring or withstanding, all you needed to say is that he evaded or took off. You did lie, you said it was a 50x supernova and now your saying he barely tanked it when he was escaping a blast that he was far from, being at the concentration of a supernova once it explodes wouldn`t be a good thing considering the fact that you would take the damage that is expanded as well as concentrated within a single area before the expansion of energy occurs and Superman would be incinerated by such as force.

Goku is a lot faster in combat speed and he has the feats to prove it, while chasing Ego not combating or reacting so that is irrelevant, when does Thor usually speedblitz during a battle? Goku has Instant Transmission which would make it extremely hard for Thor, Goku can destroy 10-15 planets in an concentrated attack and this him with a power level of 3,000 imagine how much he can do at SSJ3 and Goku would be able to sense Thor`s movements before he makes them.

This should be in Superman vs Goku debate, it doesn't help Thor vs Goku debate at all. Superman get hit by initial wave of radiation from supernova (on the 3rd panel), which from what I learnt from astronomy, at could easily fried the planet within the solar system radius and Superman was close to it. On the last panel it was expanding ball of radiation, different from the first one but more powerful (this does not happens in real world), but he did successfully tank the first one. Another note is that he is weakened, and the last 2 panels prove that he is at least 90% the speed of light, and he run away from it in time.

Goku can't beat Thor with fist alone, and no matter how powerful is Goku's energy blast, his Mjolnir can escape it. Thor have also taken planet-destroying doomsday bomb at the epicenter. Also, noted that Thor SURPRISINGLY is good at intercepting energy blast. He may not be able to react to Goku's punch, but he'll react to energy blast, he can raise his hammer and absorb it.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By NeonGameWave

@AngryHulks: It wasn`t a 50x supernova though and he was still a good distance away, he would of been incinerated if it were a 50x supernova, that is my point.

That is my point also he did not tank the entire explosion and he wasn`t in the center of the explosion itself although it is impressive considering he was weak he still escaped it and it doesn`t mean that Goku can`t harm him.

Anyway, I agree. I think the Goku vs Superman debate needs to be put to the side for the real debate at hand which is the Thor vs Goku debate.

Goku is faster in combat speed and reflexes, also Goku`s destructive output should be enough considering their planetary or above, that is true but Goku has Instant Transmission which Thor wouldn`t expect and Goku can sense Thor`s movements also.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Lvenger said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Goku can destroy 10-15 planets in an concentrated attack and this him with a power level of 3,000 imagine how much he can do at SSJ3 and Goku would be able to sense Thor`s movements before he makes them.

Just want to pick you up on this bit. That was a Majiin Buu saga feat (which I'm still sceptical about but that's not relevant) and the OP says the version of Goku is the one at the end of the Cell Games Saga. That means he can only go FPSSJ and only feats up to the Cell Games Saga apply. Nothing beyond that is relevant for this fight with Thor. And surely you know Goku was at a much higher power level than 3,000 when Babidi measured his energy.

Good point and I agree. However his blasts should still be able to harm Thor though.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By VinoVash1234

@NeonGameWave: You keep repeating the same thing. "The explosion was about fifty times the size of keplers supernova".

Anyway this is a THOR vs goku thread.

thor owns goku, he has quick reflexes, he's a GOD fro crying out loud, someone who took on glory.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By VinoVash1234

@Lvenger said:

It never even said he can one shot all those planets, it simply means one at a time. And with honesty, everything on gokus side is hypothetical.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Lvenger

@VinoVash1234 said:

@NeonGameWave: You keep repeating the same thing. "The explosion was about fifty times the size of keplers supernova".

thor owns goku, he has quick reflexes, he's a GOD fro crying out loud, someone who took on glory.

Seems like you're another person who doesn't know about Thor's slow reflexes and combat speed. I direct you to here:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-runs-the-combat-speed-gautlet/691255/?

@NeonGameWave: It'd have to be an IT Kamehameha. Although Thor doesn't have good combat speed showings he does have good energy absorption and redirecting feats. If Goku tries a far out energy blast Thor will probably absorb and redirect it.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By VinoVash1234

@Lvenger: How about dodging quicksilver?

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By VinoVash1234

@Lvenger: Despite that, the silver surfer has a better combat speed than thor and goku, we dont need to low-ball characters, right?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By NeonGameWave

@VinoVash1234 said:

Actually you keep repeating and doing the same thing which is why we are having this discussion in the first place yet you forget in the next panel what it says. Right behind it was an expanding ball of radiation that would have incinerated Clark as soon as it touched him.

Also Superman was flying away and how could you use the word tank as a way to describe terms such as evade or dodge, when they are actually different terms and mean two different things? Now your confusing me.

Avoid

Avoid (someone or something) by a sudden quick movement: "we ducked inside our doorway to dodge shrapnel that was raining down".

Evade Definitions

1. Escape or avoid, esp. by cleverness or trickery.

2. (of an abstract thing) Elude (someone).

Tank, this is the context in which it is commonly used now compare it to the above definitions and apply it to your logic.

1. Suffer (something painful or difficult) patiently.

2. Tolerate (someone or something).

1. Remain undamaged or unaffected by; resist: "designed to withstand winds of 100 mph".

2. Offer strong resistance or opposition to (someone or something).

Agreed.

No he doesn`t, you haven`t proven why your just assuming and Goku has quick reflexes as well, he is a god but how does that make it an automatic win?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By AngryHulks

@VinoVash1234 said:

He didn't actually dodge him, but he does have a way of dealing with someone far faster than him.

Thor is slow, but remember that is like battleship, he can take a lot of damage compared to many powerhouses.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By AngryHulks

@NeonGameWave said:

@AngryHulks: It wasn`t a 50x supernova though and he was still a good distance away, he would of been incinerated if it were a 50x supernova, that is my point.

That is my point also he did not tank the entire explosion and he wasn`t in the center of the explosion itself although it is impressive considering he was weak he still escaped it and it doesn`t mean that Goku can`t harm him.

Well, but he did take the initial explosion of supernova (but at that magnitude, it's hypernova, actually), he was bombarded with initial radiation. This is what he actually tanked with almost no damage on the 4th panel.

But Suneater's explosion was not just one explosion, it unleash a expanding radioactive gas, that one is what Superman was escaping, that's not considered a component of supernova as real supernova don't unleash balls of radioactive gas that follows only one person.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NeonGameWave

@AngryHulks: He didn`t tank the entire supernova and it wasn`t a 50x supernova either that is my point. He did tank red radiation but he did not endure through the entire supernova and he still was a good distance away.

Superman still escaped it and he did not tank it entirely, also this doesn`t make Goku inferior. Goku has the power to harm Superman.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Lvenger: Good point, however Goku could always outmaneuver him and attack him when he least expects him to attack also Goku would be able to dodge Thor`s blasts or attacks with not much trouble just as long as he perceives his movements in time and he should be able to, Goku has used Instant Transmission during combat before in a variety of ways other than IT Kamehameha.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Lvenger

@VinoVash1234 said:

He never dodged Quicksilver. All he did was use an AOE attack to stop Quicksilver from moving around so fast. I'd hardly call that dodging or a good feat for his speed.

@NeonGameWave said:

@Lvenger: Good point, however Goku could always outmaneuver him and attack him when he least expects him to attack also Goku would be able to dodge Thor`s blasts or attacks with not much trouble just as long as he perceives his movements in time and he should be able to, Goku has used Instant Transmission during combat before in a variety of ways other than IT Kamehameha.

Perhaps but you can't deny the stalemate territory this reaches into. Any blast Goku fires can be absorbed and sent back at him 10x more powerful by Mjolnir. And discounting the movies, there's no instances of Goku using IT in a combat sense. Plus even though Goku can land more hits on Thor, he might run the risk of getting hit by Thor. But then again Goku has dodged faster hits so Thor won't be likely to land a hit there.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Lvenger: I can see it ending as stalemate also, however the gap between Goku`s combat speed and Thor`s is very significant as it significantly factors into the fight, Goku can probably dodge Thor`s redirected attacks, and Goku used it against Cell as well as Buu, Goku is faster in reflex and he would be able to sense Thor`s movements. I can see Goku implementing some of his techniques within IT and Thor wouldn`t expect it also.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Lvenger

@NeonGameWave: Fair points. I've always argued in battles where Thor goes against fast opponents that speed makes a huge difference. Thor has the strength feats, the striking feats, the durability feats, the weather control feats and versatility feats to be a real force in most fights. But in a case of superhuman speed, he's scuppered.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Lvenger: I agree, Thor would be able to contend with Goku in strength, striking and durability but I think Goku`s speed will give him the overall edge in which he would be able to pull out a win.

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@Lvenger said:

Perhaps but you can't deny the stalemate territory this reaches into. Any blast Goku fires can be absorbed and sent back at him 10x more powerful by Mjolnir. And discounting the movies, there's no instances of Goku using IT in a combat sense. Plus even though Goku can land more hits on Thor, he might run the risk of getting hit by Thor. But then again Goku has dodged faster hits so Thor won't be likely to land a hit there.

When Thor tried to redirect glory's blast, Thor was hit by Glory before he could start absorbing the blast, and he almost died because of it. Thor has been hurt by planet level energy attacks, Goku is confirmed to be higher than planet buster.

"consuming Thor"

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php

"Kili - An energy unit used by Bobbidi. When Bobbidi measured Gokuu's energy during his fight with Yakon, this unit was used. [Par.] Gokuu's energy level is over 3,000 kili. At approximately 200-300 kili, one can destroy 1 or 2 planets."

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22411

"Super Saiyan Grade Five (Strongest Form)

An aura with sparks like flashes of lightning and an upright, combative hairstyle are the distinguishing features of this, the strongest Saiyan warrior! One's personality also becomes aggressive; even the ordinarily gentle Gohan started to enjoy battle! Its power is enough to push back even Cell's energy bullet, which had enough force to blow away the Solar System!"

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By AngryHulks

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@Lvenger said:

When Thor tried to redirect glory's blast, Thor was hit by Glory before he could start absorbing the blast, and he almost died because of it. Thor has been hurt by planet level energy attacks, Goku is confirmed to be higher than planet buster.

"consuming Thor"

"Kili - An energy unit used by Bobbidi. When Bobbidi measured Gokuu's energy during his fight with Yakon, this unit was used. [Par.] Gokuu's energy level is over 3,000 kili. At approximately 200-300 kili, one can destroy 1 or 2 planets."

Why is that planetary level? Noted that the blast was "cosmic fire," the only energy blast that Mjolnir have problem with his mystical and cosmic, which doesn't even need to be planet-busting. Mjolnir has absorb enough energy to destroy the entire galaxy cluster before.

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@AngryHulks said:

Why is that planetary level? Noted that the blast was "cosmic fire," the only energy blast that Mjolnir have problem with his mystical and cosmic, which doesn't even need to be planet-busting. Mjolnir has absorb enough energy to destroy the entire galaxy cluster before.

That set of scans is from a Thor vs Thanosi fight. That was planetary level. Mjolnir has absorbed Heimdall's cosmic flames, and Pluto's "magic flame".

The Nullbomb was designed to destroy all life within the black galaxy not the Black galaxy itself. And the Black galaxy isn't actually a galaxy. When the energies from the bomb was released somewhere else, all it did was reignite a sun.

tshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By tshock

@THORSON: Well yeah, at this stage Goku is not nearly as strong as he is in the Buu Saga. Even then he still can't beat EVERYONE. (i.e. Beyonder, Odin etc.)

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By VinoVash1234

@NeonGameWave: when superman tanked 2 planets colliding into him, it stated it would have killed him, same as when he tanked a singular supernova, and now the 50x supernova.

Come back the day goku faces someone like glory or chaos king.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By NeonGameWave

@VinoVash1234: What is your point? He did not tank a 50x supernova, and he was flying away from the explosion itself next your going to say barely right?

Come back when Thor has combat speed feats that stack up to Goku`s within the combat department.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VinoVash1234said:

@NeonGameWave: when superman tanked 2 planets colliding into him, it stated it would have killed him, same as when he tanked a singular supernova, and now the 50x supernova.

:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOKU MOST LIKLEY WINS

RACOB HAS SPOKEN

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@VinoVash1234 said:

Superman didn't survive a supernova, it was a regular sun exploding. Glory kicked thor's ass, and chaos King literally laughed at thor's lightning attacks, so what exactly is your point?

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By jamesbyng188

@Racob7: Thats post Buu Saga

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By VinoVash1234

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@Lvenger said:

"consuming Thor"

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22411

"Super Saiyan Grade Five (Strongest Form)

An aura with sparks like flashes of lightning and an upright, combative hairstyle are the distinguishing features of this, the strongest Saiyan warrior! One's personality also becomes aggressive; even the ordinarily gentle Gohan started to enjoy battle! Its power is enough to push back even Cell's energy bullet, which had enough force to blow away the Solar System!"

Im sorry but didnt goku die when cell exploded? guess reverting to your human form beats dying.

Who cares about that kili info? Its unanymous, bet you dont even know what it stands for.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku very much has the power to hurt Thor severely with his ki blasts, but he's nothing that Thor hasn't handled physically before. KI will get absorbed into Mjolnir, and his aura will be almost immediately taken away if he turns super saiyan and thor starts draining.. It's goku's fight to lose.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By VinoVash1234

@The_Young_Wolf:

@VinoVash1234 said:

Superman didn't survive a supernova, it was a regular sun exploding. Glory kicked thor's ass, and chaos King literally laughed at thor's lightning attacks, so what exactly is your point?

a supernova is a sun exploding.

When did chaos king laugh? thor one shoted chaos king, who was dropped to his knees, then hercules threw him into the continuum, THAT is when the chaos king laughed.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By VinoVash1234

Why is it when anyone resorts to goku, they always claim he's faster, i mean seriously almost every anime character has performed the same speed feats as goku.

Then theres abbreviations, 'if goku with a powerlevel of 300 could do this that means with a powerlevel of 3000, he's goten 10x stronger, so imply that 10x to all his attributes', i mean honestly, where do you get that from?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamesbyng188: Oh right sorry.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By NeonGameWave

@VinoVash1234 said:

Why is it when anyone resorts to goku, they always claim he's faster, i mean seriously almost every anime character has performed the same speed feats as goku.

Then theres abbreviations, 'if goku with a powerlevel of 300 could do this that means with a powerlevel of 3000, he's goten 10x stronger, so imply that 10x to all his attributes', i mean honestly, where do you get that from?

Goku is extremely fast especially when in the comparing to someone like Thor who isn`t really impressive when it comes to combat speed, like what type of characters exactly? Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter can you name a few? Is it because of the after images and intestine fights? Well DBZ goes beyond that.

Because, within DBZ what you have is ki and through ki, power levels can be an attributive factor due to the fact that with ki and control comes the level of power, ki contributes to speed, strength, durability and etc. Its not as straightforward or as simple as comics its more systematical than anything and it is very logical if you are to view it with the right mindset.

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@Fernando072295REBORN: look up

@VinoVash1234 said:

@The_Young_Wolf:

@VinoVash1234 said:

a supernova is a sun exploding.

When did chaos king laugh? thor one shoted chaos king, who was dropped to his knees, then hercules threw him into the continuum, THAT is when the chaos king laughed.

If our sun exploded it would not become a supernova. Theres more to it than simply a sun exploding.

Chaos King laughed when Thor and Hercules attacked him. Thor didn't drop chaos king, I don't even know what you're referring to. You also brought up Glory, who almost killed Thor and would have if Rebbecca hadn't been there to save him. So why did you bring him up?

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Young_Wolf: And see what?

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@Fernando072295REBORN said:

@The_Young_Wolf: And see what?

1. Thor still getting owned by attacks despite trying to absorb them.

2. Thor getting hurt by planet destroying energies.

Piccolo vs android 19/Goku vs yakon has already shown that energy absorption is next to useless against these guys.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Young_Wolf:

1. Resisting the entire power of an elder god consuming him, is a feat that puts him above anything Goku could dream of producing power wise. Goku isn't Glory.

2. so what?

3. Goku isn't an adroid or a demon. Goku isn't overwhelming Mjolnir with energy,the galaxy goes before Mjolnir goes and Mjolnir drains faster than anything displayed in DBZ.

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@The_Young_Wolf:

1. Resisting the entire power of an elder god consuming him, is a feat that puts him above anything Goku could dream of producing power wise. Goku isn't Glory.

2. so what?

3. Goku isn't an adroid or a demon. Goku isn't overwhelming Mjolnir with energy,the galaxy goes before Mjolnir goes and Mjolnir drains faster than anything displayed in DBZ.

1. That's what fanboys like to tell themselves. List Glory's feats other than being made from a Pantheon of gods . He has none other than whooping on Thor. And as of battle of the Gods Goku became and matched the power of the god of destruction, so you're off about that as well. And I'm aware that this is cell saga goku, just pointing that out.

2. It means Goku will blow a whole in Thor's chest. If Thor can't take a regular planet buster, what makes you think he can withstand someone who can destroy 2 dozen planets with one attack?

3. When did I claim he was either? I said Piccolo and Goku both proved that energy absorption is next to useless against them. Goku doesn't need to overwhelm Thor which I have shown, which is why I told you to look up. Mjolnir has been destroyed by city destroying level energies and attacks that do molecular level damage. Goku is capable of both. Mjolnir drains pretty slowly actually.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Young_Wolf:

1. That's what people with a brain like to tell ourselves. Name a single feat by Goku that matches an elder gods power. See what I did there? Being the entirety of a pantheon means at a bare minimum a high skyfather and since he's described as being Zeus with all the Olympians in him, he's an elder god. Being a god of something means nothing at all. Not at low levels like Thor and Goku. God of thunder is just a title, its what Thor's done that puts him so far above Goku. And even in battle of the gods, he's no glory.

2. No he won't lol. Odin and Zeus couldn't. Goku isn't doing it either. Oh, Goku's done that before? Scans by all means. Otherwise you're speculating and giving feats to Goku he's never had. Thor on the other hand has a laundry list of Abstracts and skyfathers he's hurt if you want to play the high end road.

3. When you used them as examples to help a point that has no saving. That's when. Yeah I know, and you're wrong.

Yes he does, and you haven't.

Mjolnir has been destroyed by the collision of 7 total uru weapon slams enchanted by high skyfathers, by Perikus, by slamming Bor, by pre recton molecule man, by using so much power he vastly overshadowed the combined attack of the 3 most powerful skyfather's in marvel etc. Gokuu doesn't have that power output. Most certainly not in this threads OP.

No Caption Provided

On what planet does Mjolnir drain Slow? He's purposely drained slowly before, but only by choice.

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

1. That's what people with a brain like to tell ourselves. Name a single feat by Goku that matches an elder gods power. See what I did there? Being the entirety of a pantheon means at a bare minimum a high skyfather and since he's described as being Zeus with all the Olympians in him, he's an elder god. Being a god of something means nothing at all. Not at low levels like Thor and Goku. God of thunder is just a title, its what Thor's done that puts him so far above Goku. And even in battle of the gods, he's no glory.

Well you keep telling YOURSELF that. Match what power? I just asked you what feats Glory had besides being a god, and you respond by asking me to compare Goku to Glory? When you actually give me feats for Glory, I will, but don't bother, because he doesn't have any. Glory is nowhere near skyfather level. He was defeated by being prayed at and he struggled taking out Thor. If he was skyfather level he would be fighting Galactus and struggling to take out Odin, not someone millions of times weaker than both. Glory has no feats, being being made out of gods, is not a feat. Goku has more and better feats than Glory.

2. No he won't lol. Odin and Zeus couldn't. Goku isn't doing it either. Oh, Goku's done that before? Scans by all means. Otherwise you're speculating and giving feats to Goku he's never had. Thor on the other hand has a laundry list of Abstracts and skyfathers he's hurt if you want to play the high end road.

Yes, he will. I've heard better arguments than lol, no. Thor was nearly killed by a planet buster, saying Gokus attacks which are more powerful, won't hurt him is just silly. I already provided scans and links to sites where you can find the translations which you would have saw if you had looked up like I told you. Thor hasn't done any of those things.

3. When you used them as examples to help a point that has no saving. That's when. Yeah I know, and you're wrong.

Yes he does, and you haven't.

Mjolnir has been destroyed by the collision of 7 total uru weapon slams enchanted by high skyfathers, by Perikus, by slamming Bor, by pre recton molecule man, by using so much power he vastly overshadowed the combined attack of the 3 most powerful skyfather's in marvel etc. Gokuu doesn't have that power output. Most certainly not in this threads OP.

3. The point was Goku and Piccolo have ways to protect against energy absorption, I didnt claim goku was a demon or an android, so not only did you miss my point, you dont really seem to have one yourself. So not wrong, you're just confused. Piccolo and Goku both have shown ways to protect against energy absorption, you can ask me to elaborate or you can continue making assumptions.

Thors hammer was destroyed because of a molecular level attack, which Goku is a cable of. You can keep shaking your head no, like you've been doing, but it still true.

And yes that was pretty slow considering the androids absorbed energy almost instantly.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Young_Wolf: I'll tell you too. Don't stawman. it's pitiful. And trollish.

You have issues...so this is what you're saying: A single appearance in which the main point of this character was to fight Thor, who's specifically called the entirity of a pantheon (that means there's a skyfather in there) and is then speicifically compared to Zeus and the Olympians combined, is no where near a skyfather? Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about. Horrific trollish lowballing is no way of debating.

"BUT WAIT!!!11!!! HE NEEDS MORE FEEATSSS!" Yeah, Thor has better feats than Eternity does. Yeah, the embodiment of the entire univrese has lesser feats to someone "millions of times weaker" then it. Yet...who's more powerful? See what I'm saying. Glory's implied power is all he needs, but to give you an idea, simply looking at Thor, he sent psychic parasites which collapsed his sanity. Goku wouldn't even make it past Glory's laugh which would whither Goku into an empty shell.

Try reading more than a sentence at a time, and you'll see logic behind the "lol no". Are you talking about those scans with the incredibly amped Thanosi? You really don't know what you're doing. That Thanosi was amped to levels so powerful it would crush the entire DBZ universe. Thor was saturated with every bit of power Odin could spare, and he still had to first break that Thanosi' connection to its power before winning the fight. It was a low end skyfather at that point, that you'd even try to lowball Thor, and fail that hard is pretty sad.

Thor hasn't done any of those things? lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You're embarrassing yourself.

No, you tried comparing Mjolnir to the absorption abilites of an adroid or yakon when I mentioned draining. You're the confused one since you don't even know about your own useless cheap attempt at a point.

As my favorite manga, next to Naruto, I know of those instances, and they're worthless. Goku had no defense against Yakon's draining, just like Piccolo could only suppress his energy against Gero and was still about to pass out. Mjolnir, which regularly abosobs energy forcibly from beings stronger than anyone in DBZ would have no problem.

...by recton molecule man. You just compared Goku to pre recton molecule man. Think about that for a second. If you can. You can't be doing to much thinking with the lowballing you've been doing.

That's because Thor was forcibly absorbing it. When Gero was absorbing Piccolo's energy, he stayed on him for several minutes and couldn't even fully drain him. Thor on the other hand, took seconds.He instantly absorbs energy blasts like the androids do regularly:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

call it a day already. You're going nowhere.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been thinking about this debate for a really long time. I've noticed that Thor can only fly FLT when tossing Mjolnir in a straight line and has trouble with fending off Hulks punches. Personally, I think Goku will take this fight relatively easily in most scenarios. The only way I see Thor winning this is if he locks hands with Goku and wrestles him to the ground and pins him. I think Thor is vastly physically superior to Goku even at SSj3, but I think Goku is immensely faster and has exponentially more destructive capability with his energy blasts. Goku is able to toss up shields can that protect him from 1000x planet busters, and I really don't think Thor could take a direct hit from Roshis Moon buster, let alone a super saiyans. DB fighters are relatively weak physically in my opinion.

Thor for physical brute strength

Goku for everything else in a normal state. Super Saiyan is overkill, let alone SSJ3.

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@Fernando072295REBORN:

I'll tell you too. Don't stawman. it's pitiful. And trollish.

I just noticed your Thor avatar and now I know why this conversation is like talking to a wall and why you're being so intolerable. You can keep using words like strawman but the fact remains Thor wasn't fast enough to react to glory's attack before he could absorb it. that's not a strawman it was my original argument before you started rambling about Glory's godhood like it was a feat. Goku will blitz and destroy thor with a ki blast before he can react, the same way he failed to react to glory in time to absorb his attack. Now you can go on a tangent about godhood,a nd strawmen and trolls. i don't really care. I doubt i'll respond to your next reply.

BUT WAIT!!!11!!! HE NEEDS MORE FEEATSSS!"

I still dont see those feats for glory. You just ignored me and started talking about thor's feats. Which by the way are all out of context.

Try reading more than a sentence at a time, and you'll see logic behind the "lol no". Are you talking about those scans with the incredibly amped Thanosi? You reallydon't know what you're doing. That Thanosi was amped to levels so powerful it would crush the entire DBZ universe. Thor was saturated with every bit of power Odin could spare, and he still had to first break that Thanosi' connection to its power before winning the fight. It was a low end skyfather at that point, that you'd even try to lowball Thor, and fail that hard is pretty sad.

There was no reason behind the lol no. Thanos had the power of a planet buster, which I already showed you with scans. So the lol, no. has absolutely no reasoning behind it. You just lol no, to scans I already showed you. Now you're hear saying The thanosi was considerably more powerful than the entire dbz universe with absolutely no scans to back up your claim. I'm sure you dont see the irony here.

Thor hasn't done any of those things? lol.

Nope.

And now about your scans. You're spamming scans from comics you have never read. I know this because you just posted a scan from comicbookresources from a comic that hasn't even been released yet. What did you do, go on kmc and see what the latest thor scans you could find? Is this what passes for knowledge of a character around here? I mean one look at thor vs phoenix and I laughed, because unlike you I read that issue. Thor didnt hurt the pf, and the PF blasted thor along with other avengers, and Thor ended up the only one being hurt. What i'm trying to say is, for someone who doesn't know anything about comics, you sure are mouthy.

Now the proper context for the scans you posted are as follows.

0. Thor has attacked galactus before when he wasn't fighting odin, and he did nothing. he couldn't even knock him off his feat, and then he got blasted. there's another instance from the classic era, in which he fought galactus, but it was a far weaker version of the character who was hurt by comets.

1. When Thor attacked Galactus he was already fighting Odin on another plane, and after thor struck him, galactus instantly healed, and was then attacked by odin in the same spot. They fell to earth and Galactus rose up showing he was completely unharmed, while Odin fell into odin sleep. Thor did not harm Galactus, who was already struggling with odin, and Odin didnt harm Galactus either. The same way the invisible women did not harm Galactus when she blew a hole in his chest. The same way The celestial's weren't harmed when they had their heads cracked. They're beings of energy, cracking their bodies does them no harm. I always find it amusing when folks show scans of Galactus falling over and they act like it's a mark of power. The thing and mr fantastic have also knocked galactus off his feet. I guess they can solo the entire dragon ball universe as well?

2. I already went over the Pf feat and how you didnt know what you were talking about, but the scans are above. ,

3. Thor did not hurt surtur and quite frankly if you think a gust of wind is capable of hurting surtur you really shouldn't be here. All thor could manage was hold him back with wind which didn't last very long.

3. Hyperion nor Silver surfer are skyfather level beings, which goes to show how much you know.

...by recton molecule man. You just compared Goku to pre recton molecule man. Think about that for a second. If you can. You can't be doing to much thinking with the lowballing you've been doing.

No you compared Goku to retcon molecule man. Molecule man destroyed Thor's hammer by manipulating it's molecules, Goku can destroy molecules with his Ki blast. Did i say goku could reality war or was on par with the beyonder? No, so how about you stop putting words in my mouth, just because you can't counter my actual arguments. I haven't low balled anyone, I gave scans for everyone of my claims, while you claimed a thnosi with planet busting power would solo the dragon ball universe. Thats low balling.

That's because Thor was forcibly absorbing it. When Gero was absorbing Piccolo's energy, he stayed on him for several minutes and couldn't even fully drain him. Thor on the other hand, took seconds.He instantly absorbs energy blasts like the androids do regularly:

Ok? And? Gero did not stay on him for several minutes, clearly you did not read the manga, you claim to enjoy so much. He couldnt fully drain piccolo because he is capable of hiding his energy so it cant be absorbed. The same goes for Goku, which by the way was the point i was getting at, before you started babbling about me comparing goku to a demon.

call it a day already. You're going nowhere.

Ha. i am calling it a day, but only because you dont read comics, you're going in circles, ignoring my arguments to just to put words in my mouth. Hopefully you acknowledge when you were wrong and other mistakes you've made in this thread, if you can do that i'll be happy to respond to you. But I doubt you will, so iI guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By rolldestroyer

classic thor wins

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@rolldestroyer said:

classic thor wins

how

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By rolldestroyer

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@rolldestroyer said:

classic thor wins

how

godblast or matter manipulation

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@rolldestroyer said:

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@rolldestroyer said:

classic thor wins

how

godblast or matter manipulation

His Matter manipulation doesnt work on organic matter, which doent matter because goku hs defeated matter manipulators before, most notably kid buu. And goku can just dodge the god blast, which is notoriously slow to channel.