Thor vs. Flash

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrdevil: The light isn't what hurts. It's the bolt that hurts

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1852  Edited By SirNeko

@mrdevil said:
@pooty said:

@mrdevil: A lightning bolt only travels 3,700 thousands miles per second. Far slower then light which travels 186,000mps. Still Flash is far faster then light. But i see you changed your mind about the winner. TTYL

However, the light you see from the lightning obviously travels at the speed of light, which is roughly 670 million mph, or 186,000 miles per second. Thor's lightning has traveled from earth's atmosphere to Thor in seconds.

Earth's atmosphere is about 300-400 miles above Earth. Traveling 400 miles in a second is not that fast. Light travels roughly 186282 miles in a single second.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: wow now is when i notice that your account has flash.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1854  Edited By SirNeko

@mrdevil said:

He is my second favorite character(not cooler than Constantine) and it's a cool picture.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@mrdevil said:

He is my second favorite character(not cooler than Constantine) and it's a cool picture.

Constantine is a big one.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@sirneko said:
@mrdevil said:

Constantine is the biggest badass on the plate, CW will announce thursday if they are picking up Constantine Season 2 since NBC canceled it and is selling it now.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@mrdevil said:
@sirneko said:
@mrdevil said:

Constantine is the biggest badass on the plate, CW will announce thursday if they are picking up Constantine Season 2 since NBC canceled it and is selling it now.

haven't seen the serie yet, but i hope is at least as good as the movie.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@sirneko said:
@mrdevil said:
@sirneko said:
@mrdevil said:

haven't seen the serie yet, but i hope is at least as good as the movie.

I really liked the movie as well. The TV show is more adapted from Hellblazer, it's my favorite TV series. The actor already is almost a copy of Constantine from a lot of the comics he is in.

No Caption Provided

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash easily

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash 10/10

Minitrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha: What is Odinforce. I hear this a lot and don't judge me

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minitrooper:

Basically if you have the Odin force you have an access to great magical power

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gottheit: That's because fans like giving Wally the power of Cheat Code BS with the Speed Force which can steal an opponents speed and momentum and effectively render any kind of action obsolete. My problem with Wally's powers is they don't account for awareness or anticipation in the least and make it sound like Wally himself doesn't make mistakes yet Bart Allen usually is.

That said we've also got to assume Thor's smart enough to fly into space and even that's a stretch.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1865  Edited By SirNeko

@adamanouer said:

@gottheit: That's because fans like giving Wally the power of Cheat Code BS with the Speed Force which can steal an opponents speed and momentum and effectively render any kind of action obsolete. My problem with Wally's powers is they don't account for awareness or anticipation in the least and make it sound like Wally himself doesn't make mistakes yet Bart Allen usually is.

That said we've also got to assume Thor's smart enough to fly into space and even that's a stretch.

No Caption Provided

Speed Force is the HOTU of DC, I know that, you know that everybody knows that.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Hahaha! Exactly it's the Konami Code of the DC Universe. =)

That said I do seriously think we should remember that being the Flash and being the Speed Force are 2 very different things. Because let's be honest the Flash family can be downright daft at times and if they were anywhere near as effective with their powers as threads like this would imply then Flash wouldn't have had his own Comic because every issue would be "The villain appears. Back in a flash guys! The villain is defeated. The end." I only mean to tease.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1868  Edited By SirNeko

@adamanouer said:

That said I do seriously think we should remember that being the Flash and being the Speed Force are 2 very different things. Because let's be honest the Flash family can be downright daft at times and if they were anywhere near as effective with their powers as threads like this would imply then Flash wouldn't have had his own Comic because every issue would be "The villain appears. Back in a flash guys! The villain is defeated. The end." I only mean to tease.

Actually they even talk about the very same thing in the comics, that is exactly why Hunter Zolomon aka Zoom exists as a Flash villain, he wants Wally to live through tragedy so Wally would be as strong as you say here.

Wally had hard time against the Rouges in Rouge War, while Zolomon ran in snapped his fingers and K.Od all the Rouges instantly. He then proceed to beat on Wally saying that he could do the same thing if he didn't care about people so much. He wants Wally to defeat his enemies instantly instead of caring about what happens to them, Wally in comics is scared because Barry had to make a choice and break Thawne's neck or people close to him would have died.

But in battles this kinda mind set is usually taken out if it's a battle where both participants are out for a win.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@adamanouer said:

Actually they even talk about the very same thing in the comics, that is exactly why Hunter Zolomon aka Zoom exists as a Flash villain, he wants Wally to live through tragedy so Wally would be as strong as you say here.

Wally had hard time against the Rouges in Rouge War, while Zolomon ran in snapped his fingers and K.Od all the Rouges instantly. He then proceed to beat on Wally saying that he could do the same thing if he didn't care about people so much.

Aw, that's actually quite sweet. See this is what I like a character with character it makes him a lot more relatable and kinda proves that a non bloodlusted Flash does have his vulnerabilities. Thanks for that Sirneko it's actually really nice chatting to people on here and getting some sincere insight. I wish I could say the same for Thor but being a war god I suppose it makes sense destruction is the only thing he knows.

Honestly this battle could be resolved in so many ways I think it really could go either way.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@adamanouer said:

Wally had hard time against the Rouges in Rouge War, while Zolomon ran in snapped his fingers and K.Od all the Rouges instantly. He then proceed to beat on Wally saying that he could do the same thing if he didn't care about people so much.

Aw, that's actually quite sweet. See this is what I like a character with character it makes him a lot more relatable and kinda proves that a non bloodlusted Flash does have his vulnerabilities. Thanks for that Sirneko it's actually really nice chatting to people on here and getting some sincere insight. I wish I could say the same for Thor but being a war god I suppose it makes sense destruction is the only thing he knows.

Honestly this battle could be resolved in so many ways I think it really could go either way.

Wally uses his speed scaling from how strong is the enemy. He doesn't want to kill and badly hurt people, he thinks there is always another way, he didn't even like Barry killing Thawne, saying there is always another way.

But he goes confidently against characters like Mongul, depends how fast Wally realizes that Thor is a god and can take a beating.

Also depends what he is fighting for. When Zoom killed his twins, Wally went all out throwing millions of IMP while covering every inch of the world in less than a second against Zoom. He also uses his SF abilities according how pissed he is or strong the enemy is. He took Inertia's speed after Bart died because of him. He didn't want to kill Inertia because Wally doesn't get bloodlusted. He tried to take Zoom's speed pretty much in their first encounter because neither Jay or Wally could even see Zoom and though he is too fast to be let roam around.

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

DeepSpaceHomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bets on flash, he's got more ways to kill and he will not be caught by any on slowdinsons attacks

Capital-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's got no hope of catching the Flash. Flash got mad speedforce hax.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally and it isn't close.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wally easy.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

flash wins, striking him with the hammer won't kill him, he tanked enough antimatter to destrpy a universe, the flash easily wins

Nope111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally speedblitzes any thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.

See avatar.

Orion_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOLLLLL

thor is never going to hit flash.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

People saying Flash murders any version of Thor? what the heck is wrong with you vine. Rune King Thor godstomps every flash

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol Flash

easily

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slow-dinson is going down. Speed blitz.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s1ckb0y said:

Slow-dinson is going down. Speed blitz.

lol

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor may not be fast, but doesn't change the fact Flash doesn't have how to put him down. Is either Thor's or draw.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: Flash has many ways to put Thor down. Speed steal thus turning Thor into a statue. Slowing the electrons in Thors brain causing him to pause out. Accelerating Thors electrical synaptics causing him to pass out. Wally phased into Martian Manhunters head causing him pain. If bloodlusted then Wally phases out body parts or runs through Thor causing his molecules to explode. And wally will have plenty of time to try all of these tactics

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1892  Edited By Biggest_D
@p00ty said:

@biggest_d: Flash has many ways to put Thor down. Speed steal thus turning Thor into a statue. Slowing the electrons in Thors brain causing him to pause out. Accelerating Thors electrical synaptics causing him to pass out. Wally phased into Martian Manhunters head causing him pain. If bloodlusted then Wally phases out body parts or runs through Thor causing his molecules to explode. And wally will have plenty of time to try all of these tactics

Has he killed a person that way? If so post examples. Otherwise is easier for Flash to eat Uru, Lightning or Storms than to beat Thor.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: Thor will definitely feel it when Flash starts landing IMPs to the face. Or Flash can win in any of the other ways mentioned. Thor really wont even know what's going on.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vine force Thor is so slow he moves in negatives, thus is = Zoom thus speed blitzes Flash

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1896  Edited By Biggest_D

@biggest_d: Thor will definitely feel it when Flash starts landing IMPs to the face. Or Flash can win in any of the other ways mentioned. Thor really wont even know what's going on.

sure it will

let's see what it takes to hurt Thor and what Thor can take without much problem:

he is strong enough to withstand a explosion that dwarfed planets

He is bullrushed by the Sentry at speeds that bend time and space, hurling their atoms at many times the speed of light towards a planet, Sentry then grabs him by the neck and punch him with enough force to be felt in the entire planet

Is not the first time he is been bullrushed by someone at many times the speed of light, Silver Surfer has also done the same to Thor, thought in that case was a weakened Thor, and the impact apparently hurt more Silver Surfer than it did to Thor

This one is a little bit interesting, not just takes a full blast from Star Brand that had casually BFR Hulk before, it deflects Hyperion's Atomic Vision, which in the past has been capable of sending the Hulk flying, that same blast damages Iron Man's Marvel Now armor, and Captain America's Uru, Bibranium and Adamantium Shield, without actually hitting them directly.

No Caption Provided

He is easily capable of taking a bullrush from Sentry answering later to Sentry with just a smack and sending him flying but he is capable of taking multiple supervillains' attack including between them Vector who is capable of repel reality, the resultant explosion ends in what it looks like a atomic bomb

No Caption Provided

He is also capable of sumerging inside a pool of cosmic energy and emerge without any apparent damage, but 2099 Hulk is burned down to his bones.

No Caption Provided

Is resilliant enough to take Thanos' punches

No Caption Provided

and strong enough to resist Thanos' blast, while everything else is destroyed and fellow avengers like Hyperion are sent flying away

He isn't just capable of taking his huge energies attacks but also resist Thanos' eye-beams without any problem

No Caption Provided

Tanks a beatdown from Loki with the hammer

Hammer give Loki Thor's powers. And considering what Thor can dish out, is not anything below moon lv.

Walks through enough energy to actually destroy the earth if it ins't stopped.

No Caption Provided

He is punched by Galactus wand is send flying through the planet and destroys the moon, and supposedly with the force of Supernovas.

Tanks multiple blasts from Galactus

Considering Galactus claims in the fight he was burning like a billion Supernovas, that isn't anything below planet.

And is capable of taking Zeus' lightnings

No Caption Provided

Same Zeus after that did this

No Caption Provided

you will judge for yourself the lv of that.

Now that we went into what it takes to hurt him, let's see in what it takes to knock him out.

Strong enough to survive a Phoenix Force Cyclops' blast,

No Caption Provided

Considering Cyclops at normal power using his fullest blast can do this

No Caption Provided

Is not anything below planet lv.

Absorbs and redirects Glory's blast, causing a explosion powerful enough, to, well it took a explosion that tears through reality.

And finally but not least, this is what it takes to Gor to finally put down 3 Thor, and couldn't even kill them with that.

Using enough power to blakening the Sun, which isn't easy just BTW, and is even more since the weapon Gorr uses is meant to kill Gods.

Flash won't be doing him anything. Not actually counting Thor's advantage on flight, and the fact he can pretty much blow up the planet if he wanted to.

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC OPs all their characters, which is why they'll never be as liked as Marvel besides Batman. Flash wins via hacks.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

Has he killed a person that way? If so post examples. Otherwise is easier for Flash to eat Uru, Lightning or Storms than to beat Thor.

This battle isn't to the death. KO or incapacitation is enough. Speed steal alone is enough. Here is Flash using it in less then a second against Amazo who had the entire JLA powers. Thor is defeated in a second. Thor won't even know he's in a fight because Thor is frozen compared to wally.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: Those are nice, but honestly some are not as impressive as they seem. And Flash's IMPs can hit with the power of a White Dwarf star and 1-shot KO Superman-level White Martians. There's a reason why Superboy Prime is afraid of the Flashes. Even Wonder Woman has said that Flash could hit her millions of times and she wouldnt be able to stop it.

Also, being able to fly is not much of an advantage for Thor because he'll be down before he even knows it. And Flash can use the Speed Force to fly as well.