Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Both bloodlusted. No knowledge, no prep. Battle on Earth starting 30m apart. Win by KO or death.

Who wins?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora. Too fast and skilled for thor.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol...again.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NYBreezy

Thor. But then again, Faora was a sexy beast. So I'm hoping it ends in sex.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora. Too fast and skilled for thor.

Couldnt Thor just hit her with a lightning bolt?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: she isnt gonna just sit there and get hit. Also i dont think she will ho down at one lightning bolt

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all know how this will really end... ;)

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: she isnt gonna just sit there and get hit. Also i dont think she will ho down at one lightning bolt

That might be true. On the other hand, she doesnt have feats to support that claim.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore said:

That might be true. On the other hand, she doesnt have feats to support that claim.

Yes she does. She dodged Superman pretty easily even though Superman dwarves Thor in speed. She can also blitz him to no end before Thor can rev his finer abilities. I wish movie Thor were more powerful to be honest.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Faora.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

Giving it to Thor in a close one.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora due to speed.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@nerdchore said:

Yes she does. She dodged Superman pretty easily even though Superman dwarves Thor in speed. She can also blitz him to no end before Thor can rev his finer abilities. I wish movie Thor were more powerful to be honest.

I do agree that she had some impressive speed in the movie. In her first fight with Clark she was completely humiliating him. On the other hand, Clark had no fighting or martial arts experience. I'm sure Thor is much better than him in that respect.

Still, Thor is a brawler and Faora is a trained elite fighter.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Thor stomped a bunch of Shield guards. Skill wise that is much more impressive than her having more skill than untrained Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I seen of the two, Faora wins handily.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies said:

@willpayton said:
@nerdchore said:

I do agree that she had some impressive speed in the movie. In her first fight with Clark she was completely humiliating him. On the other hand, Clark had no fighting or martial arts experience. I'm sure Thor is much better than him in that respect.

Still, Thor is a brawler and Faora is a trained elite fighter.

I wouldn't necessarily say that she was humiliating him because he was inexperienced since he actually started to overwhelm her after she threw him to a bank vault and gave him that evolution spiel. He turned it up a notch. He just went ape on her and then that's when they double teammed and stomped him kind of. His ability to fly sort of gave him an advantage against both of them individually. He literally rag dolled them both because of his ability to fly.

But to get back to point, logic would tell us that Thor should be more experienced (he's what? several thousand years old in war?) but we never saw any evidence of him using any form of educated combat besides bludgeoning and pushing forward which worked for his scenarios in the movies but wouldn't necessarily fly against an educated fighter who is faster and possibly stronger physically.

Monte-Cristo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor can hit her with Mjornir on her helmet and give her a sensory overload, he can win. Though I don't think he'll get the chance to even hit her. She's way too fast. So for now i'll say Faora takes the majority.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who was the fastest opponent that Thor fought in the movies?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rogueshadow  Moderator

Who was the fastest opponent that Thor fought in the movies?

Hulk can snatch missiles out of the air (tie-in comic) and Kurse batted Mjolnir away; so Kurse unless I'm forgetting somebody.

Thor's reaction times and speed allow him to be fast enough to deflect Chitauri fire and Destroyer blasts. He's not slow by any means, his reaction time feats are actually better than anybody in MoS, as are his skill feats.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BoringPerson

@crushyourenemies: If you go back and watch, Faora crushes him until he's able to flight speed bullrush.

In fact, Faora is the only Kryptonian in MoS to show actual on the ground superspeed/reactions. Superman/Zod just have incredibly high fight speed.

Thor can win if he accidentally breaks Faora's helmet with AoE lightning, but otherwise I think he's just straight boned vs a Kryptonian speedster.

The helmets are also only shown breaking after concussive impact rather than energy projection, so I think the lightning argument is weak as well... Plus Thor shows obvious channeling/wind up before blasting anyways.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: If you go back and watch, Faora crushes him until he's able to flight speed bullrush.

In fact, Faora is the only Kryptonian in MoS to show actual on the ground superspeed/reactions. Superman/Zod just have incredibly high fight speed.

Thor can win if he accidentally breaks Faora's helmet with AoE lightning, but otherwise I think he's just straight boned vs a Kryptonian speedster.

The helmets are also only shown breaking after concussive impact rather than energy projection, so I think the lightning argument is weak as well... Plus Thor shows obvious channeling/wind up before blasting anyways.

Yeah. That's exactly what I said with different words.