• 153 results
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Scourge
Current Thor with the Thorforce vs Dr. Manhattan. Who wins?
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By loganreme

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

THOR OF COURSE!!!!! He's my hero if you hadn't guessed already, come on he's a god and one you don't mess with if you want to stay alive for instance never mind intact. Just watch the intro for marvel ultimate alliance and you'll see what I mean.
No Caption Provided

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DJ Diesel

But it seems Manhattan can just reform when completely obliterated. If Veidt "the most intelligent man in the world" didn't come up with anything that could buy him more than about 10 seconds of time. Granted thor is mad strong and has cool powers, but what among them could really matter to the overpowered god-like Manhattan. Still I like Thor much better because Thor never askem me to go watch a movie consisting of 45 cumulative straight minutes of his swinging dingus.

Mjolnir > the mighty blue dingus

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Scourge
bump
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Probably Thor
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LubeMan

Odinforce>Manhattan easily!

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DJ Diesel said:
Mjolnir > the mighty blue dingus

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Dr. Manhattan wins here against Thor but Barely. Thor's Magical Abilities could prevent him from being Transmuted by Manhattan so easily... and current Thor does have the Odinforce/Thorforce whatever they are calling it now... lol

But Manhattan's ability to discharge his body into raw Energy would be his advantage over Thor... as well as Manhattan's Energy Manipulation powers... I just dont see Thor being Transmutated by Manhattan... unless there is some proof that Manhattan has the power level of the Infinity Gauntlet or something
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Manhattan doesn't have to turn him into something to just disassemble him on a molecular level. It's not like he has something keep his molecules together that others don't just because he's a god. (And even then, gods aren't immune. I know it says it explicitly on Hercules' handbook entry, but an injury that disperses a large portion of his molecules would kill him. Dunno if Thor's had the same thing, but can you give me a reason why he would be immune to that? I mean an actual reason, and not just because "he's a god".)

And I actually think Dr.M's energy form might be his biggest weakness. People look at one time uses of Thor's hammer, but one of the more every day uses is energy absorption.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@Buckshot said:
" Manhattan doesn't have to turn him into something to just disassemble him on a molecular level. It's not like he has something keep his molecules together that others don't just because he's a god. (And even then, gods aren't immune. I know it says it explicitly on Hercules' handbook entry, but an injury that disperses a large portion of his molecules would kill him. Dunno if Thor's had the same thing, but can you give me a reason why he would be immune to that? I mean an actual reason, and not just because "he's a god".)

And I actually think Dr.M's energy form might be his biggest weakness. People look at one time uses of Thor's hammer, but one of the more every day uses is energy absorption.
"
My Reason that Thor would resist Manhattan's Molecular Manipulation had nothing to do with him being a God. Its the Magic he possesses through Odinforce or Thorforce ( whatever he calls it now... lol ). The Power of the Odinforce could offset Manhattan's power to Molecular Disassmeble Him... or at least protect him from it...

And if Manhattan isnt safe in his Energy Dispersed Form... then he isnt safe at all... even in Manhattan's solid form... he body is still composed of Energy... and if Thor was to use Energy Aborption on Manhattan in his Solid Form... maybe this fight could go the other way after all

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
The Power of the Odinforce could offset Manhattan's power to Molecular Disassmeble Him... or at least protect him from it...

All you need now is something resembling proof.

@King Saturn said:

And if Manhattan isnt safe in his Energy Dispersed Form... then he isnt safe at all... even in Manhattan's solid form... he body is still composed of Energy... and if Thor was to use Energy Aborption on Manhattan in his Solid Form... maybe this fight could go the other way after all

Yes, I know he is made of energy. My original statement was that I think he either wins or he doesn't. This doesn't change that. He could win it by just blowing Thor apart or not (but I really don't see why not). If he does, he wins, if not, Thor could absorb him and be done. (though I don't know if he'd think to do that or if Manhatten wouldn't be able to just get back out since he's sentient and not just random energy.) There are other things that could happen, but I don't think this needs to be a very complex battle.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom
@Buckshot said:
"My original statement was that I think he either wins or he doesn't."
LOL, as opposed to what, going out for a beer together?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@Buckshot said:
"
@King Saturn said:
The Power of the Odinforce could offset Manhattan's power to Molecular Disassmeble Him... or at least protect him from it...

All you need now is something resembling proof.

@King Saturn said:

Yes, I know he is made of energy. My original statement was that I think he either wins or he doesn't. This doesn't change that. He could win it by just blowing Thor apart or not (but I really don't see why not). If he does, he wins, if not, Thor could absorb him and be done. (though I don't know if he'd think to do that or if Manhatten wouldn't be able to just get back out since he's sentient and not just random energy.) There are other things that could happen, but I don't think this needs to be a very complex battle.
"
In terms of Proof I honestly dont know what you are looking for ? Perhaps a scan of Thor with Thorforce resisting Matter Manipulation ?
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Buckshot said:
LOL, as opposed to what, going out for a beer together? "
Like, it won't be some long, drawn out battle.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AtPhantom
@Buckshot said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Buckshot said:
LOL, as opposed to what, going out for a beer together? "
Like, it won't be some long, drawn out battle.
"
Oh, okay.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WindCloud

Dr. M wins.

melvinmaverick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By melvinmaverick

Dr manhattan wins he sees the future and punishes him.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TruePwnge

Dr M has no feats, when a say no feats I mean zero to his name. The blue penis guy calls himself a god but he has no credibility, he beat has-been heroes, beats Vietnamese
THATS IT
He's not even a Captain Atom, Ozy made a fool or him, he could only challenge 60% of the Soviet missiles and every time he faced a big challenge he ran away to Mars like an emo crybaby

The other guy is not a quitter he's a Viking Warrior God
Thor has hundreds and hundreds of feats to challenge Dr M
Plus Asgardian Magic doesn't obey the laws of physics

and since its Thor and since Thor is a real God
this is a stomp

Yes Dr M there is a God out there, there are many Gods
and you dr blue penis are nothing like them

Dr emo gets stomped

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30

Dr. M owns Thor, Dr. M can't be physically harmed very often if at all, is immortal, can reform himself, predict/see the future among other things. Thor does nothing to Dr. M.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
MKF30 said:
Dr. M owns Thor, Dr. M can't be physically harmed very often if at all, is immortal, can reform himself, ... [more]
Doctor Manhattan's body is completely composed of Energy though... so why couldnt Thor Absorb his Energy Force via his Hammer ?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MKF30

That's of course assuming however that Thor could absorb or hurt Dr. M. Given his power level I'd say that's unlikely, I also remember Supes taking out Thor or giving him a hard time. Dr. M is arguably more powerful then Supes is overall, and Supes gave Thor a tough time I'll bet on Dr. M figuring Thor out. :)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
MKF30 said:
That's of course assuming however that Thor could absorb or hurt Dr. M. Given his power level I'd say that's ... [more]
I dont recall Thor even using a Godblast in that battle against Superman... and even if Manhattan is Ten Times stronger than Thor... he is still Composed of Energy... and Energy Absorption is an ability Thor has shown to use via The Hammer... it shouldnt be that hard a task for Thor to absorb up Manhattan Energy Based Body...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MKF30

What I'm saying is that's assuming Thor will be able to, Dr. M may not even let him get near him and can teleport him somewhere, duplicate himself and gang up on Thor using himself, he could most likely hurt Thor easier if you ask me since he has full matter manipulation.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
MKF30 said:
What I'm saying is that's assuming Thor will be able to, Dr. M may not even let him get near ... [more]
How is it assuming when Thor has shown the ability to Absorb Energy via The Hammer... and Doctor Manhattan has never faced anyone quite as powerful as Thor. So I think its more assumed that Manhattan could turn Thor into an Apple or something... than Thor being able to Absorb Manhattan's Energy Based Body
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By VIZION2011

One simple thought and thor no longer exsists, they is a curbstomp thor has no chance, DR.M completey understandd  the physics of reality so he has near limitless power. He is only limited by his imgination.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MKF30
King Saturn said:
MKF30 said: What I'm saying is that's assuming Thor will be able to, Dr. M may not even let him ... [more]
Ok, well there you go lol. Since Dr. M has full matter manipulation he'd probably turn Thor into something or simply teleport him into the sun or space lol. BTW, hi there I take it you're a chick? If I'm off my apologies. lol. I'm newer to this site but not to vid games or comic characters :)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
MKF30 said:
King Saturn said: MKF30 said: What I'm saying is that's assuming Thor will be able to, Dr. M may not ... [more]
I am not a Chick... I am a Dude... who likes Nice Chicks
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scarecrow4

Thor would just stare at Dr. Manhattan necked as a Jay bird he might say something like "oh ye blue demon thou hast no pants how shalt we duel!!) Then Dr. Manhattan would shift his leg a little (you know what I mean. ) and Thor would run away like a little girl.  I have said it before and will say it again you can't win a fight against someone whose naked 

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know alot about Dr. Manhattan,but couldn't he just travel back in time to when Thor was young or weakened and kill him then or kill Donald Blake before he got Thor's powers?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
Ben Doverand Taykit said:
I don't know alot about Dr. Manhattan,but couldn't he just travel back in time to when Thor was young or ... [more]
lmfao

Your User Name  !
Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks. My motto is: ''If you can't decide on something, go straight to smut.'' lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Ben Doverand Taykit said:
Thanks. My motto is: ''If you can't decide on something, go straight to smut.'' lol
ha ha ha

Nice Dude
Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks,

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Chaos Agent

Manhattan

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BatDance
@LubeMan said:
"

Odinforce>Manhattan easily!

"
yeah its a stomp
jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jack128875
@King Saturn said:
"Dr. Manhattan wins here against Thor but Barely. Thor's Magical Abilities could prevent him from being Transmuted by Manhattan so easily... and current Thor does have the Odinforce/Thorforce whatever they are calling it now... lol

But Manhattan's ability to discharge his body into raw Energy would be his advantage over Thor... as well as Manhattan's Energy Manipulation powers... I just dont see Thor being Transmutated by Manhattan... unless there is some proof that Manhattan has the power level of the Infinity Gauntlet or something
"

Aha that was awesome. 

Anyways I think Dr. M wins pretty easily.   I don't think Thor can teleport to Mars and create his own castle there in a matter of seconds.  I don't think Thor can see the future, I don't think Thor can casually walk on the surface of the sun, and I don;t think Thor can be in a zillion places at once, and I don't think Thor deserves the title of :" the destroyer of worlds.". 

Manhattan curbstomp.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Why are you bumping all the Manhattan threads?

Oh and Thor wins this.

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Boneapart

thor wins this easy. fuck it classic thor could win this if he has access to all of his abilities
Havoc@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Havoc@

Can Manhattan bust a galaxy? Because Odin's magic can and Thor with Odin force, is like magic crazed Thor. If written correctly. His magic can provide countless offense and defensive abilities. Thor without Odin force had accomplished things that surpassed physics and Dr. Manhattan is physics at it's peak. Example: Thor summoned rain in a world where there are no water particles. Magic defy Science and Odin force Thor has magic with a galaxy busting potential.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Is a god even composed of molecules?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeanroygrant

Odinforce Thor.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#42  Edited By vuviper

@m0ntyb0y said:

Is a god even composed of molecules?

I don't think there is a true answer to that. Depends on the god, how you define it etc. Each god in every myth and religion have different properties.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By grevous11

Dr. Manhattan tries attacking Thor and it doesn't work so he turns himself into pure energy and tries to take out Thor. But Thor just absorbs with him mjolnir and decides to keep him there. Lol

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By tjizz350

@grevous11 said:

Dr. Manhattan tries attacking Thor and it doesn't work so he turns himself into pure energy and tries to take out Thor. But Thor just absorbs with him mjolnir and decides to keep him there. Lol

lol thats how it will happen too.

barbossa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor will eat him

Rocksmasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Manhattan just stands there staring at him as Thor is raging like a buffoon and hitting him with his stupid tiny hammer and when hes done after 1 hour, Dr Manhattan remembers he has a party to attend to and puts his hand up, and Thor instantly crumbles into a couple of thousand of atoms and falls to the floor and disappears. Y'all said it yourselves; "Gods can harm other gods" so following that concept, Dr Manhattan is way past the levels of Superman and even against Galactus he could win with enough effort... that'll mean that all of Dr Manhattan's powers would decimate him, and to be honest as we saw in the movies, he isn't even using his entire power level, hes always in his calm form relaxing not even bothered about anything. If Dr Manhattan went into a raging state like... god of war angry, then I'd say that he has the power to cause the universe to crush itself, so when you think about things like that... Thor and his tiny hammer really is insignificant. Sorry

Dr Manhattan wins without effort.

Rocksmasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and I almost forgot, Dr Manhattan can see way into the future, he knows exactly what Thor will do 3 years before he even does it, what chance does anybody have against somebody who is a high level cosmic being with the ability to manipulate everything he sees before him and that his limit is his imagination and on the other hand has the ability to see into the future willingly to see what happens years before it even happens? I smell a lot of Thor fanboys here but seriously, he cannot be harmed in any way whatsoever.

Sorry to break your little spirits, but Dr Manhattan still wins, without effort, he probably even planned the party in advance with his friends to make sure he wouldn't miss out on his best friend's birthday xD

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Dr Manhattan is powerless.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers