#1 Edited by XiiX (7477 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Dr.Light like a weakling who can't even take the Teen Titans, compared to his old self who could fight the JLA? Well i'm not saying the Teen Titans are weak, but compared to the JLA, they are, um, yeah.

Dr.Polaris is someone i've seen before, but don't know muc on. May someone enlighten me on him?

#3 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Team may have this. Especially if Thor tries to use his lightning. Dr. Light can control it. Not sure if he can control the other forms of energy the hammer can project like the God Blast. But Polaris should be able to distract Thor long enough for Light to power up some ultra high intensity photon beam or somethin'.

#4 Posted by XiiX (7477 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Actually, after he got his depraved psyche back, Dr. Light was stalemating(and arguably beating) a roster of about 15 different Titans all at once(including the likes of Raven, Wonder Girl, Super-Boy, and Captain Marvel Jr.). He only ended up losing because Cyborg activated some sort of light-repellent armor of his that negated Light's abilities.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@jeanroygrant: Actually, after he got his depraved psyche back, Dr. Light was stalemating(and arguably beating) a roster of about 15 different Titans all at once(including the likes of Raven, Wonder Girl, Super-Boy, and Captain Marvel Jr.). He only ended up losing because Cyborg activated some sort of light-repellent armor of his that negated Light's abilities.

Hmm, i'm probably thinking of something else, but he should still be taken out.

#6 Posted by Saren (25326 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Light was weak because Zatanna had accidentally lobotomized him while trying to wipe his memory and basically halved his IQ in the process. Once his memory and intelligence were restored, he went back to his old power level and could take on an army of Titans by himself.

He can also manipulate magic lightning, for what it's worth.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Seems like a team buster. This can be trouble for Thor.

#8 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane: Seems like a team buster. This can be trouble for Thor.

Then you have Dr.Polaris 

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Damn, he looks like a powerful being. From what I see, he's making Martian Manhunter bleed through his eyes, nose, and mouth, but Thor does have some magic resistance, because that's what it seems Dr.Polaris is using.

#10 Posted by Saren (25326 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@OmegaDynasty: Damn, he looks like a powerful being. From what I see, he's making Martian Manhunter bleed through his eyes, nose, and mouth, but Thor does have some magic resistance, because that's what it seems Dr.Polaris is using.

His powers aren't magic. He manipulates the electromagnetic spectrum, basically DC's Magneto.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@jeanroygrant said:

His powers aren't magic. He manipulates the electromagnetic spectrum, basically DC's Magneto.

Oh.