#1 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom from Ultimate Alliance with the Odinforce takes on the current Lord of Asguard, Thor!

<a href="http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/?action=view&current=Doom-1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/Doom-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

                                                                                  vs

<a href="http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/?action=view&current=thor_current.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/thor_current.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

#2 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

Apologies for pics not comming out, it's obviously not working the same way I use to do it now with the modifications to the site!

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom

For the html code, there is a put you have to press in the top tool bar while typing your post. Then you insert the code in it.

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"

Dr. Doom

For the html code, there is a put you have to press in the top tool bar while typing your post. Then you insert the code in it.

"

Cheers, and Dr Doom, hell NO!
#5 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

if u say hell no then why did you even make this for?

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Nobody said:
"

Dr. Doom

For the html code, there is a put you have to press in the top tool bar while typing your post. Then you insert the code in it.

"

Cheers, and Dr Doom, hell NO!"
Thor has never drasticly alter the Earth in his image.
#7 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"lordraiden said:
"Nobody said:
"

Dr. Doom

For the html code, there is a put you have to press in the top tool bar while typing your post. Then you insert the code in it.

"

Cheers, and Dr Doom, hell NO!"
Thor has never drasticly alter the Earth in his image.
"

That's cause it's Thor, and it's not in his style/way! People post things for different reasons, I've posted this to see what people would say on this site, not cause I question the outcome! The Odin/Thor power is a part of Thor/Odin's heratige, no matter how doom utilizes it, he'll never get the full potentiel that the owners of the power would get! Thor, who inherited Odin's power, on top of his own, which was amplified when he started using his mothers (Gaia) power, put's him above Odin, so you have an Asguardian with all his heritage and powers vs someone who's ursurped them and only has Odin's powers against someone that has so much more at his control :-)
#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

You also have to remember that Dr. Doom is the second best in magic, second only to Dr. Strange. Plus he has his advanced tech and mind power. Dr. Doom has the greatest willpower, I've ever seen in a human, and is probably the smartest person on the planet. Thor may gain it by birthright, but Doom gains this power by pure desire and cunning. And while Thor possess it because its his "right", Doom possess it because he planned and schemed. Dr. Doom is way more willing to use the power he has obtained while Thor not so much.

#9 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"You also have to remember that Dr. Doom is the second best in magic, second only to Dr. Strange. Plus he has his advanced tech and mind power. Dr. Doom has the greatest willpower, I've ever seen in a human, and is probably the smartest person on the planet. Thor may gain it by birthright, but Doom gains this power by pure desire and cunning. And while Thor possess it because its his "right", Doom possess it because he planned and schemed. Dr. Doom is way more willing to use the power he has obtained while Thor not so much."
Understood. but i'll leave you with this insight, read up some more on current Thor and don't old school Thor fool in in intelligence! Current Thor or Odin surpasses Doom in intelligence or power! Just my opinion. I apreciate yours, though!
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I am reading current Thor, its one of my favorite series:P

#11 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I am reading current Thor, its one of my favorite series:P"

Glad to hear it!
#12 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom with Odin's power, SOB took out my Thor, no other boss in the game pulled that off (beat him with Deadpool)

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Doom with Odin's power, SOB took out my Thor, no other boss in the game pulled that off (beat him with Deadpool)"

Truth be told, I havn't actually fully played the game, outside of the first five minutes of the intro! I've heard it's good, though :-)
#14 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Makes a "t" shape with her hands.

Thor!
#15 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Makes a "t" shape with her hands.

Thor!
"
Did you play the game to the point where Doom had Odin's power? he had Cyclops and Psylocke under his power, and created evil dopplegangers of Thor, Spidey, Fantastic Four and others.
#16 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL dr Doom of course, did you not see what he was able to do? he had the odinforce, plus his Secondary Sorcerer Supreme powers! no one was able to stop him!

#17 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"LOL dr Doom of course, did you not see what he was able to do? he had the odinforce, plus his Secondary Sorcerer Supreme powers! no one was able to stop him!
"
He has the Odinforce??? WTF do you think Thor has these days in his own title? i'll give you a hint, it's the Thorforce (formerly known as the Odinforce) to wich he's the rightfull owner off, on top of his own abilities! Doom using the Odinforce doesn't hold a candle to what Thor can do with it!
#18 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

xD wanna bet?

#19 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said: Voidheart said:
"xD wanna bet?
"

I like your style of humour, your a funny guy/gal!
#20 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy, I'm Warlock360

#21 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Guy, I'm Warlock360
"
Ah, Warlock360, cool! Was gonna write guy, but then I thought, "shite, chances are i'm gonna offend somebody, so better cover my tracks"! but thanx for clearing that up!
#22 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, true that, we have strong feminists on here...

#23 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"lol, true that, we have strong feminists on here...
"

That's why us guys gotta watch what we write every step of the way, cause there's always someone out there ready to drill ya lol
#24 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

The Biggest Feminist hasn't been on for a while (for godsake) and the two of us really didnt get along <.<

#25 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"The Biggest Feminist hasn't been on for a while (for godsake) and the two of us really didnt get along <.<
"

Which would be? (you can pm if ya like and don't want to post here)
#26 Posted by ShadowUltraDestoryer (43 posts) - - Show Bio
thor wins,  and can somebody please help me out?  for one i don't know what the hell happan to this web site but i don't know how to put my images on my list thing anymore can anybody tell me how to do it please? help a demon out.
#27 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom would beat Thor due to his cunningness. Just give Doom a little bit of prep-time and Thor looses. Otherwise; if it's like Thor sneaking in Doom's room while Doom is asleep; Then Thor might have a chance.


P.S: can either of you guys post up new threads? becuase i can't

#28 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Doom would beat Thor due to his cunningness. Just give Doom a little bit of prep-time and Thor looses. Otherwise; if it's like Thor sneaking in Doom's room while Doom is asleep; Then Thor might have a chance.


P.S: can either of you guys post up new threads? becuase i can't
"
I cant post new threads either Perfect Cell... and its been killing me the past couple of days.

#29 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

same here, i have really interesting battles plotted up and after i type a few paragraphs with a few pictures and then press submit... it says Style me Dave! and my whole thread i just typed out all for nothing. =(